Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Noa L’Eau Cacharel for women

Noa L’Eau Cacharel for women
dislike

Noa L’Eau Cacharel for women Pictures Noa L’Eau Cacharel for women Pictures

For the summer season of 2014, Cacharel launches a new collection of flankers called Summer Splash containing three "L'Eau" versions of the popular fragrances Noa from 1998, Amor Amor from 2003 and Catch... Me from 2012. Noa L'Eau, Amor Amor L’Eau and Catch...Me L'Eau are inspired by fresh ocean breeze, fragrant summer flowers, fresh picked red berries, cocktails and the scent of sun-kissed skin.

Noah L'Eau is announced an elegant and shimmering floral - fruity - musky scent, ideal for a hot summer day. The composition opens with fresh green apple and black currant buds. Its delicate floral heart of jasmine and peony gradually turns into the warm base of benzoin and white musk.

The fragrances are available in turquoise - pink bottles in quantities of 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Green Apple Cassis

Peony Jasmine

Benzoin White Musk

Noa
Noa L’Eau
Noa L’Eau

Noa L’Eau Fragrance Reviews

It's a nice composition of apple and peony, two notes I don't usually like that much. But in this perfume they are perfect.
Fresh, light and inoffensive.
It might be light, but the notes are easily recognizable.
Not bad.

Shwets
Shwets

Very pretty like the originial but fresher. I have had this on for an hour and its close to the skin and light.

joan100
joan100

I was very excited when I saw this in the department store today. I ran to check it out and sprayed it on myself a good 5-6 times. I smelled it straight away and I could detect a very faint smell of apple, peony and benzoin. 1 hour later the smell was hardly there! I could see why it was priced at only £19.99 for the 50ml considering new fragrances are usually expensive. This is the weakest fragrance I have ever come across!

Rhairis
Rhairis

Bet on a floral fragrance for young, flavored with apple and peanuts (benzoin).

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Noa L’Eau fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cacharel Noa L’Eau, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Noa L’Eau by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Noa L’Eau by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Prada Prada Candy L'Eau Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Mugler Alien Eau Extraordinaire Cacharel Noa Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Chanel Coco Noir Hermes Eau des Merveilles Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau My Gold! Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau Delice Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Nina Ricci Nina L’Eau Donna Karan DKNY Sweet Delicious Creamy Meringue Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Giorgio Armani Si Guerlain My Insolence Gucci Flora by Gucci Gorgeous Gardenia Burberry Burberry Women