Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

Euphoria Gold Calvin Klein for women

Euphoria Gold Calvin Klein for women
dislike

honey
Euphoria Gold Calvin Klein for women Pictures Euphoria Gold Calvin Klein for women Pictures

The Liquid Gold Euphoria duo provides intoxicating compositions and power, with a bit of a wish for us to melt with pleasure in their fragrances and to roll into the world of wealth and luxury.

Women’s fragrance Euphoria Gold Limited Edition was announced as a fruity-oriental edition which starts with a juicy union of cumquat, tangerine and sweet apricots. The heart incorporates warm shades of honey sweetened with scents of gardenia and daffodil, while the base closes with white patchouli, sandalwood and musk. The fragrance is available as 100 ml Eau de Parfum limited edition. Euphoria Gold was launched in 2014.

Tangerine Kumquat Apricot

Honey Gardenia Narcissus

Patchouli Sandalwood Musk

Euphoria Gold Fragrance Reviews

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I had the opportunity to test this in Kohls, and I was so excited because I had never seen a tester before, but once I got it on my skin, I knew something was off.

First of all, I will say I am a big fan of honey notes in perfume, and this fortunately has a lot of it. The honey note is very intensive in the beginning, and the apricot is fleshy and almost buttery, but the kumquat makes it sour, and this throws off the compositon for me right from the start. Then the narcissus and gardenia, two notes which like to go crazy-loud on my skin, drown out the honey, and it becomes a slightly sour white floral in the heart phase. The florals eventually sweeten and become more dewy, almost tropical, and they linger into the base, where the honey note starts to re-emerge for me along with possibly a small amount of sandalwood, but I didn't smell patchouli or musk.

LLB_addict
LLB_addict

I agree that this has nothing to do with the original. HOWEVER, it came through in a lovely HONEY forward fragrance. I truly enjoyed wearing this! Nothing HUGELY special, but a wallow-able fragrance for sure! .....if you love honey ;o)

hippydiva
hippydiva

NOPE. Not even sure why this is in the Euphoria line...has NOTHING in common with the original, which is one of my favorites! I sprayed this on paper at Kohls and it was really weird...not at all something I'd want to smell like! To be fair, this probably smells much different on skin...and I also didn't give it more than a few minutes to settle, so I'm going strictly off of the top notes. I could have sworn there would be some kind of spearmint note in there...but no! Not sure what that was I was smelling...but no. Not good. No desire to warm up to this fragrance at all! NEXT

Madrona
Madrona

Not much in common with the original. This is unpleasantly sour on me without much to mitigate it. The gardenia seems to stand out in particular and clashes with the citrusy notes. I'll pass on this one.

EmiliM
EmiliM

This is so average to me I don't even know what to say about it.
It's sweet. I smell something that I assume was supposed to be honey, but it's so synthetic and generic I would honestly prefer if it was the urin-ey kind. At least it would be interesting.
This is really just sweet, slightly fruity and weak. Nothing that would even remotely represent gold. And nothing that would connect it to the Euphoria line.
I really have nothing more to say than average and completely forgettable, at least for me.

Fiury22
Fiury22

I don't understand how this perfume has so many good reviews, i bought it as a blind buy after reading the reviews here.. two words to discribe it. Dog urine,, thats how it smells like, nothing more,, horrible worst buy ever.. do not blind buy it,

j'adoremissdior
j'adoremissdior

Based on the notes this sounded like a winner for me. Honey, apricot, sandalwood...I thought for sure I'd love this!
But after testing it....not so much. It is a patchouli BOMB. Dirty, strong, hippie patchouli. And it's almost all I can smell for the first 4-5 hours, until I finally get the honey+sandalwood I've been waiting for.
I'm pretty bummed because the drydown is actually beautiful, but I can't get through the screechy patchouli to get there.

***
sillage: moderate
longevity: long lasting

Kai'elle
Kai'elle

The best of the Euphoria line for me :)

Rich tangerine opening with a hint of kumquat. Yes there is tons of honey but I find the gardenia stops it from being 'sticky sweet'.

There is surprising depth to this one...and although its not listed, I swear it is interwoven with a gentle incense..

The dry-down has an occasional tendency to turn 'salty' and ruin it for me :(

L: Moderate
S: Moderate/Soft

ParfumAmour
ParfumAmour

Fresh honey makes my mouth water as I inhale this so deeply I feel I am drinking it. This smells expensive and unusual, I am truly surprised at just how good this is! Tangy fruits add to the delicious cocktail. I expected the drydown to become spicy, but actually it slowly becomes slightly smoky and a deeper floral.

SlimjadeyMeme
SlimjadeyMeme

I really like this! I don't really like the original euphoria largely because of the amber in it, I seem to be sensitive to Amber and it just doesn't agree with my nose.

But this is nothing like it. I can definitely smell the honey in it and it's sweet but it also smells quite classy to me. This is the sort of thing i'd be inclined to wear on a special occasion or to a classy event

I managed to pick it up on sale very cheap from Priceline and I'm really glad because it's supposed to be limited edition so I'm glad I snatched it up before it disappears!

applestrudle
applestrudle

This smells a bit bitter to me.

RoRoSe

Euphoria gold.. I am so impressed .. My last purchase from CK (Euphoria liquid gold) wasn't a great choice so I decided to stay away from this euphoria line, but I couldn't now with this new best seller where I live ..
classy and modern blind of honey apricot tangarine on top and warm heart of Gardenia .. Smillar to beauty by CK but sweetier..
I have smelt it before on my college but I felt shy to ask her, now I am happy cuz I know what was she wearing that day and took all of our attention to this pleasant scent.

Carriewlin
Carriewlin

I ordered this blindly, as it was nowhere to be found in stores. It's a pleasant smell, but something about it leaves me unsatisfied. In my collection of perfumes, the fragrance that best smells like "gold" to me is B de Boucheron. I have a full-size bottle of Euphoria Gold available for trade. Feel free to message me.

Bodda89
Bodda89

ok i tested this on paper right on the strip i don't like it at all but half a meter away this is awesome.
don't smell it up close on the skin

pravda48
pravda48

Oh my, this is delicious! Was lucky enough to get a sample from a swap and finally got around to sampling... WHY did I wait so long to put this on my skin!

The most beautifully honeyed apricot wafts tantalize my nose every time I move my arms. A softly powdered honey edge is apparent, but nowhere near some of the super powder bomb honeys I've tried before, and nowhere near the animalic beast honey can be, either. Very fruity floral and well behaved, just a hint of tang (kumquat, maybe?) in the background somewhere, beautifully balanced honey/fruity/creamy gardenia and a touch of sandalwood's silky profile. I'm happy to say this is one of only 2 or 3 honey scents I thoroughly enjoy after many failures on my skin.

P.S. My boyfriend, sitting in the car w/ me, thought it was the smell of spring trees in blossom vs my perfume. +1 for realistic florals.

margarita.angelova
margarita.angelova

Huh? At first all I got was the smell of a dirty public toilet on a hot and humid day. Then I realized it was honey, way too much of it. Urine and something sour - tangerine as it seems. I rarely find myself so put off by a fragrance as this time.

Edit: After a second try I find it a bit more bearable than before but it's still too much for me. There is a strong relation to the original Euphoria which is nice. If the honey was half the amount I would have even liked it probably.

nettoyant
nettoyant

This is Lady Million but better. Tangerine is less sharp than the over dose of lemon in Lady Million. Euphoria Gold is just more smooth. Rich honey, patchouli, smooth aprocot, tangy citrus but not bitter or harsh and not at all soapy. The dry down is a powdery citrus and honey. Miles better than Lady Million which I like but Euphoria Gold, I love. I also get an Elli Saab EDP vibe as well. This is balanced, delicious, sweet and sour and rich.

pinkpulp
pinkpulp

I totaly LOVE this perfume! I am extremly particular when it comes to perfumes, I had second thoughts about this one, I tried it many times, couldn't deceide if I should buy or not and in the end I got it as a birthday present. I love it, it's incredibly rich, full and strong and quite long lasting. It's such an interesting perfume, the top notes and the base notes are quite different but great all the same. And it's quite original.

insolence
insolence

Candles made of beeswax with a hint of narcissus in the air. This is how Eastern Orthodox church smells to me. Do I find it pleasant and comforting? I guess I do. Do I want to smell like altar candles? Non, merci!

ellentjah
ellentjah

Ai.. this perfume is not for me
I'd tried the original Euphoria and the lady at the shop asked me if i wanted to try Euphoria Gold on my other arm. But unfortunately, Gold is giving me a headache.. To much honey i think. It makes me think of a showergel or shampoo

aera_aranah
aera_aranah

I smelled it today, I loved it, my bf did not. It is too sweet I could almost feel the honey on my mouth. But I loved it. 2 hours later it was creamy soft not that loud. I would not purchase without trying first, it could cause headache. For me it is ONE OF THE BEST, along with alien and angel. I will ask the late santa for one :D

Ekin Direnisa
Ekin Direnisa

Not really a fan of CK Euphoria family. The only CK i like is defo "Secret Obsession".

ekin direnisa

I thought it was interesting. not sure I would buy it though...it is rich, it smells a bit exotic., with a warm spicy vibe...definitely more wearable than the original which is more straightforward oriental..Gold has some pizzazz, it is feminine, I don't know why it kind of reminds me of Lady Million... maybe because deep deep down it has a bit of a cheap vibe!? So in truth, not for me...

masrizalrikifariki
masrizalrikifariki

strange smell & give me headache! the only reason i bought this is because i'm a collectors of Euphoria.

Quite intense, vibrating scent, extraordinary, like honey blended with oriental ingredients. I like it but I think it would be too tiring to wear it all the day long.

Update: Nice, but too much honey for me.

joan100
joan100

This has the potential to be a good fragrance but the patchouli in this spoils the composition and makes it smell sour and masculine! I think patchouli is being overused far too much in new fragrance releases lately and its getting boring!

Miss-Fragrance62

C'est mon parfum du moment il est tellement différent des autres parfums qu'on peut sentir!!! En plus une tenue de plus de 8 heures sur ma peau et même au bout de 8 heures le parfum sent toujours comme au début de l'après midi en plus toutes les filles de ma famille ou di sport me disent que je sens vraiment bon et c'est rara que j'ai des compliments quand je porte un parfum .La seule chose dommage est que c'est une édition limitée :( et c'est vraiment bête car c'est un très beau parfum!!!!

Francop
Francop

Beautiful autumn release from Calvin Klein.

The start is fruity with tangerine and apricot. The heart is floral with gardenia, daffodil and honey and the drydown is sensual with white patchouli, sandalwood and musk.

Decent projection and longevity.

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

BEST PERFUME EVER!! ANYONE CAN WEAR THIS!

Scentmad
Scentmad

Terrific honey and patchouli combo, perfect for winter. Heady, edible notes, this is delicious. Love it. I love euphoria and obsession and now I love this, you can keep all the other CKs.

vnv.ucr
vnv.ucr

All I smell is patchoulli. Like no lie. It's very similar to JLO's Love and Light, but this one is not as musky.
The Gold Euphoria is nice, but probably meant for an older or more sophisticated scent. Like I would wear this to a meeting, but not to the club if u get my drift.

DO NOT BLIND BUY. I know it's limited ed, but do not blind buy this. I did as I can't find it anywhere, and am not 100% pleased. It's not as I had hoped it would be. I love the OG euphoria, but didn't know this was going to be so over powering.

It's nice, but not for everyone.

Miss-Fragrance62

Reçu aujourd'hui et après l'avoir pulvérisé sur ma main wouahhh le coup de foudre. J'adore l'odeur du miel et de l'abricot même si je trouve que le miel sent plus fort que l'abricot et je trouve que il est tellement différent de tous les autres parfums qui sortent en ce moment seul point négatif c'est une édition limitée et c'est vraiment dommage!

A floral scent with honey note. Patchouli tries to make it sweeter, but it's not enough.
Unimpressive, ordinary and boring.
The Euphoria line is all about usual everyday scents and this is not an exception.

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

The honey is highly present. Some light honey (flower honey) mixed with some patchouli, apricot and gardenia in that particular order to my nose from most to least detectable. The citruses fade completely after the opening.

Nice smelling, this perfume offers a nice twist to the fruity/floral genre with it's honey note. Long lasting and has a good enough projection to keep you smelling nice all day.

Gaylydie
Gaylydie

Si quelqu'un le possède et veux le vendre me prévenir car je voudrais l'acheter.Merci

Lilyfey
Lilyfey

I've tested it today and it started off lovely with loads and loads of honey and apricot. It smelled quite sticky and syrupy if that makes sense, but in a good way, perfect for coming autumn. It evoke indeed the feeling of gold and opulence...but then...about an hour and a half later, I smelled my wrist and I had to think for a moment what I sprayed there...it smelled awful! Gone the honeyed loveliness and sweet juicy apricots...all I could smell was overripe fruit and white flowers left in a vase for too long!? kind of bitter in a way. It must be some sort of reaction with my bodylotion or my skin chemistry is just bad bad bad for this perfume. I can't believe this is how it actually smells. Might have to test again without any other products on my skin. Try before you buy and definitely wait for the dry down.

Rene007
Rene007

OMG -smell like Night Blooming of
Cestrum nocturnum,love it but fade away after 1 hour

Shwets
Shwets

I tested this so briefly that this review will be vague.
It's very golden smelling. Reminds me of Rare Gold but smoother. I smelt the apricot in the beginning but unable to comment about the dry down.
First impression was very nice.

jams55
jams55

Where is everyone getting the Gold?

RoRoSe

liquid gold .. then gold ?!

I bought (liquid gold) already ..
let's see what we will get here !

marcello19
marcello19

OMFG! Honey, gardenia, narcissus, apricot! Please hurry up with this, I need some.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Euphoria Gold fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Euphoria Gold, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Euphoria Gold by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Euphoria Gold by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.