Designers » C » Oriental Woody « Groups

Liquid Gold Euphoria Calvin Klein for women

Liquid Gold Euphoria Calvin Klein for women
dislike

cinnamon
Liquid Gold Euphoria Calvin Klein for women Pictures Liquid Gold Euphoria Calvin Klein for women Pictures Liquid Gold Euphoria Calvin Klein for women Pictures Liquid Gold Euphoria Calvin Klein for women Pictures Liquid Gold Euphoria Calvin Klein for women Pictures

Calvin Klein offers new editions of the original fragrances Euphoria from 2005 and Euphoria Men from 2006 - Liquid Gold Euphoria and Liquid Gold Euphoria Men for the season of 2014. The fragrances are announced as luxurious, powerful and addictive; the scents of desire melting in richness, taking you into the world of luxury.

Liquid Gold Euphoria is an oriental - woody fragrance for women, described as strong, sensual and mysterious. It contains accords of cinnamon on top, which represents refinement. Black orchid in the heart provides a touch of mystery, placed on the woody base sandalwood.

Both fragrances are available as 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Cinnamon

Black Orchid

Sandalwood

Tag-Her Prestige

Liquid Gold Euphoria Fragrance Reviews

bcars10
bcars10

I bought this from ebay, and it just arrived last evening. I spritzed some on both arms today and rubbed it on my hair. It's good, but slightly screechy and sneeze-inducing. Well, I need to sneeze, but it won't come!

I have enjoyed the original Euphoria since its release. I wanted to try this one because I like the notes and thought it might be different, but I can definitely tell this is a Euphoria flanker! It's got a fruitiness under that manly veneer. That being said, I do like it. The cinnamon note--which is my favorite--is very fleeting. I think it's the orchid that's being loud and obnoxious, because I generally like sandalwood, too. I am still hopeful for the drydown. I'll edit this later.

Sillage is impressive--fills my house! We will see about longevity. The regular Euphoria lasts a long time, so this one probably will, too.
EDIT: Longevity is over 12 hours. The screechiness went away, but after many hours. I am not sure how much I like this. I did get a headache today; not sure if it's related to this perfume or not. It's interesting, but not my favorite, I will say that.

a.iioana
a.iioana

It has a Tom Ford quality to it, with that specific medicinal note in the opening. Unisex, in my opinion. Not a huge fan of TF fragrances though, so I'll wait and see if this one grows on me.

pfelis
pfelis

A modern oriental. Spicy and strong yet very sensual, deep and warm. Like most other reviewers I also find it a bit masculine but I think it gives a strong and confident vibe to the scent. Sillage and longevity is really good. Not really office appropriate.

It is definitely a femme fatale scent.

thediamondsea
thediamondsea

I have a full bottle, plus box, of this available for swap. Sprayed twice--otherwise, brand new. And I'm a pretty easy swap.

hagertygal

If anyone is interested, I have three of my backup bottles up on eBay. Two are sealed in the retail box. One is new, but no box.

They are free shipping and lowest price, about half what I paid. I just have moved on to lighter scents.

All have never been used.

Sheida.m.m
Sheida.m.m

woooow its a masterpiece!!!
It screams,its so strong its a true bomb ,Cinnamon and orchid has blended so nice and soft but with great sillage ,I love it so much ,It makes me happy and erotic !

Nomen
Nomen

lulu169, if you travel often, or have somebody travelling to Dubai, they will certainly find it there.

lulu169

I want this so badly...can sbd tell where to get this?

hagertygal

After a few weeks of wearing both Tag Her and Liquid Gold, I have found the one huge difference......

Tag Her has a prominent note of Orchid at the heart of it. Liquid Gold plays on the Sandalwood. So yes, they are quite different, especially in the beginning. Liquid Gold has a very distinct woodsy feel. The Tag has a creamier feel to it, with the sandalwood playing a supporting role, instead of the lead.

Both are EXCELLENT scents and I am happy to have acquired both of them. I actually purchased three of the Liquid Gold.

hagertygal

I own Tag Her Prestige, yet I still wanted the Liquid Gold Euphoria. Do they smell the same? YES. They are 99% identical. Not certain which came out first though, as both came out around 2014.

Liquid Gold was a limited edition and was on the expensive side. If you missed out, you can feel confident buying the Tag.....for about half the cost. The Tag has a vanilla note in it, but it is not very noticeable, it just gives it a smoother, rounder feel than the Liquid Gold has.

I am not upset that I purchased both. I wear them on a regular basis and they are fabulous and unique scents.

Soofiya
Soofiya

I can't wait for winter,I need a bottle of this liquid gold right now!
This is pure sex in a bottle,powdery velvety orchid,which reminds me the original euphoria but soon goes to it's own differant path,spicy cinnamon that adds a tastey,strong sexy undertone and very well rounded,creamy,sweet sandalwood,I can detect other notes which are not mentioned here,a fruity note,a sweet orangy citrus,smokey honey and maybe some vanilla,not childish supersweet one,a dark mature vanilla..also something like suede
The whole combination has a dirty vibe which make it sexy in a special way,I don't mean dirty in it's negative meaning,I mean something alive,hot and powerful
Liquid gold IS powerful,great longevity and sillage,it reminds me cavalli nero assoluto,velvet orchid,dior addict and all other semi dark,seductive fragrances..this is a new love
If you don't like cinnamon,don't bother trying this

lulu169

I have no clue how this smells but the bottle is to die for!!

Hejjdy
Hejjdy

It's a beautiful scent. I can't believe it includes only 3 notes! I really like wearing this scent, but I must admit its lasting power and sillage is not as strong as I expected. I wish it had a bit stronger sillage and a bit longer staying power.
It's a 4/5 perfume for me. :)

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

This scent is powerful, sensual and demands attention with the elegance of gold and commanding power of a leather whip!

This perfume does seem to have a sensual sweet hint of honey and fruit yet I see none on the list of notes above.

Liquid Gold is not to be abused! One spritz on the wrist will conquer a closed area within seconds!!

Not for those who can't handle oud scents :P

MaryMaryQuiteContrary
MaryMaryQuiteContrary

I am so disappointed as this perfume is not working for me at all.i travel to Dubai every 3 months,so I get to purchase many perfumes that are not available elsewhere.my mother-in-law asked me to get it for her,so I bought one for myself as well and the male version for my husband.while I really like the male version on my hubby,the female one does something nasty on my skin,turning musky within a very short period of time and leaving me with a feeling that I have to shower immediately to get that scent off me.what a shame!this has never happened to me before,my chemistry usually goes with everything.not liking this perfume doesn't have anything to do with the fact that I don't like middle eastern scent,there are many that I love and that go well with my skin....never ever has wearing a certain scent made me feel dirty and funky before...gotta give it away,hope some of friends like it,otherwise this was a waste of money

Alayna1011
Alayna1011

Didn't like this one. I have to echo the reviewer below who said it smelled like a man's cologne. I think it's the oud note in it that's throwing me off.. something about it just struck me as way too masculine and although it's sweet, it's not sweet in a feminine way. I know oud isn't in the listed notes, but I definitely detect a really cheap synthetic oud in there, and it gives the scent a plasticy band-aid quality. It's actually a little sickening. This might just be my chemistry or nose though, I seem to have trouble with heavily oud dominated fragrances.

A big thanks to pravda48 who was generous and kind enough to gift me with a sample after my bottle didn't arrive (it did eventually come, but I had to return it due to a broken sprayer). I really appreciated the chance to find out if this was for me or not. FYI, the bottle is very cheap looking and flimsy compared to the original Euphoria bottle. The metal part of mine was literally falling off..

pattyk
pattyk

Received my bottle today, new, sealed, never used. Blah! I like cinnamon smelling perfumes but I do not like this one. It smells like something a man would wear. Oh well. Sorry I can't say anything nice about this one. I had such high hopes. It's not cheap. Moving forward.....

mehrdad
mehrdad

با سلام
بسيار قوي و گرم و شيرين
از دوام و پخش بوي خوبي برخوردار است
در رايحه هاي ابتدايي همان ايفوريا اولي را تداعي مي كند و سپس گرمي و شيريني خود را به رخ مي كشد
نت هاي بكار رفته در آن كاملا شرقي و جزو عطرهايي محسوب مي شود كه شرقي ها بيشتر از آن لذت خواهند برد
كلاسيك و فاخر
با دوام و قوي
گرم و شيرين
با تقديم احترام
گالري عطر مهرداد

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

I was gifted euphoria liquid gold on my birthday recently. I'm not a huge fan of ck fragrances, especially his euphoria line ,so was kind of reluctant to try it. But curiosity got the best of me and I sprayed my hand with the smallest of squirts,and OH MY GOD!!!! it was magical. I was instantly transported to the land of flying carpets and spice markets. Spicy yet sensual. I looked at the notes here on fragrantica and was surprised to see just three. Cinnamon, orchid and sandalwood. But then this is what the magic of blending notes in perfumery Is all about.
Opens with a huge blast of woody cinnamon. Not the sweet bakery scent kind, but real cinnamon, raw and woody. There is a note somewhere in it which is kind of familiar to ck's contradiction perfume, but I can't yet place my finger on it. The sandalwood makes it creamy and smooth. I'm not sure how an orchid smells like so can't vouch for that. I do get faint hints of oud but it's not written in the official notes.
I'm hopelessly in love. its available widely in the Middle East. I'm thinking, if shehrzad of 101 Arabian nights wore a perfume, this would be it.Divine!

nanana1
nanana1

Idon't like any of fragrance fromm CK,but I must admit:this is a masterpiece.It become my favorite recently,so noble,so catchy.Lasts loooong and pleaaasant.

beauty_girl

For ScandinavianS: This is now aviable at Nordicfeel.

alittleofeverything
alittleofeverything

I managed to get my hands on this while in transit back from my summer holiday. It's gorgeous, nothing like any of the blah, bland fruity florals available in the chain-store perfumeries here in Scandinavia - which also sadly deducts from its wearability.
Not for me, but for everyone around me. They find it too intense, too sweet and too spicy - I get a lot of peppery cinnamon and dried fruits in rum, which I suppose is my impression of the orchid.
I love to wear it alone in the house and for bed, BUT I recently discovered how to make it palatable for those fruity-floral whimps I work with; layering it with Tam Dao. As much as I love Tam Dao, sometimes I find it a little too abraisive and masculine. However, 3 sprays Tam Dao to just a single one of Liquid Gold and suddenly I have a lovely soft, authentic sandalwood given just a little sweet, spicy nudge over into the feminine category. A love.

Elenkina

Why not? What if I buy another one, I will bring it back to the uk and sell it on ebay :-)

Miss-Fragrance62
Miss-Fragrance62

J'aimerai trop l'avoir

Elenkina

Oh dear, sandal wood of course, not cheddar :-) haha

Elenkina

You can't find it in UK. I am in Dubai now on holiday and the seller girl told me that it's only exclusive for sale in Arabic countries. OMG I LOVE this fragrance. I don't usually like heavy sweety fragrances( CK is not one of my fav), but this one has got black orchid and cheddar wood which I am crazy about!!! Insane smell!!!

LEZ 7
LEZ 7

Where can i find this in uk?

Gaylydie

Si quelqu'un le possède et veux le vendre me prévenir car je voudrais l'acheter.Merci

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

Please, where can I find this in Scotland? Or a UK website? Thank you!

BirmanDolman
BirmanDolman

Such a wonderful fragrance, so rich and warm.

The cinnamon and sandalwood steer fragrance throughout, with the classic euphoria orchid note quickly appearing at the beginning, this also has incredible lasting power, 10hr + on my skin.

I've been enjoying wearing this in the recent hot weather, but I also think it will be a fantastic fragrance to wear in the autumn and winter due to its heavy character.

One of my favourite launches from this year so far - 5/5

Elmyra
Elmyra

3 (main) notes only and everyone is in love with this fragrance???
I adore CK and have a lot from his collection...

I saw this perfume in Germany at the duty free. Seems rare, havent seen it in Africa where i live.

It does smell nice, warm and sensual...i never bought it as it was pricey tho, as usual with his frags.
I just wasnt aware that there are so few notes, it smells way more complex.

Anyway CK rocks

scrappydoo
scrappydoo

This is an awesome scent! Again, I wasn't shopping for perfume and this grabbed me and made me purchase it immediately! Reminds me a little of Roberto Cavalli Tiger Oud but a little warmer and sweeter! A new fav!

Fierce
Fierce

just one word

woooooooooow

10/10 at all

Gaylydie

En lisant les avis je suis déçue car il ne sort pas en France et c'est un parfum que j'aimerai tellement avoir !!!

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

This is so lovely !

Reminded me of (Black XS L'Aphrodisiaque) with out the cocoa .. and I agree I can smell the Oud here (so I can understand why it's in middle east only)..

deep spicy oriental scent - very good lasting power and sillage - reasonable for cold weather ..

update: I bought it yesterday, this could be so easily unisex ..
not feminine but still charming and has some hints of the original.

One more thing .. when I sprayed this on my mom wrist to try it immediately she said " there is cinnamon here ? '' !

sue165
sue165

I smelled it yesterday And I Love it there's a soft Aoud on the top notes

beauty_girl

This is apperently only aviable in the Middle East.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Liquid Gold Euphoria fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Liquid Gold Euphoria, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Liquid Gold Euphoria by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Liquid Gold Euphoria by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.