Designers » C » Oriental Woody « Groups

Pure Gold Euphoria Men Calvin Klein for men
dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 27

oud
Pure Gold Euphoria Men Calvin Klein for men Pictures Pure Gold Euphoria Men Calvin Klein for men Pictures Pure Gold Euphoria Men Calvin Klein for men Pictures Pure Gold Euphoria Men Calvin Klein for men Pictures

Pure Gold Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Pure Gold Euphoria Men was launched in 2017. Top notes are saffron, cardamom and pine needles; middle notes are rose, vanilla and juniper; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli, musk and agarwood (oud).

Saffron Cardamom Pine needles

Rose Vanilla Juniper

Sandalwood Patchouli Musk Agarwood (Oud)

Pure Gold Euphoria Men Fragrance Reviews

Kharnak Rex
Kharnak Rex

I work in retail and i wanted to try this before my shift...

I'm sorry but.... when i sprayed this.. "are you kidding me?!"
It starts with a strong Oudh / sandalwood... but all the wrong aspects of it. it smells like a caramel that's been left in a car trunk for 3 years... i've had unwashed tanktops that had this musty fusty caramel like sweetness. It might be the saffron that makes it weird. But no ;c Sorry, but...this is oudh done wrong.

joov84
joov84

Quick first impressions
I sampled it today and I was impressed by it. this is a sweet spicy woody middle eastern style fragrance.
I got alot of cardamom, a hint of rose and some medicinal oud in the opening. it quickly started to sweeten up and that is when it started reminding me somewhat of ambre narguile. it is much less sweet though and more spicy. so maybe just 30-40% similarity there. another fragrance that comes to mind is Guerlain Santal Royale. it gives off a similar vibe.
the vanilla in the drydown is not too sweet and not too intense. i got more of the woods/oud in the drydown.
now the performance could be just moderate or average.

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

It's funny people keep referring to this as CK's first OUD fragrance but fail to remember that CK Euphoria Intense & Ck Encounter both have Agarwood (Oud) in them..

Mr Cornells
Mr Cornells

This is interesting. CK's first Rose+Oud frag? Never wanted designer frag this 2017, only niche frags. But with a titillating release with most of my fave notes intact, I'd love to pick this!

Iggy
Iggy

No @invaderlark, Encounter has oud in it.

CB23
CB23

I bought this a few months back at Abu Dhabi airport, I'm glad they're finally putting the notes out as I couldn't figure out what I was smelling.

Just FYI it smells nothing like any of the other CK Euphoria range, in fact if I didn't own the bottle and just smelled it I wouldn't believe it's from CK it's unlike any of their others

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Calvin Klein Pure Gold Euphoria Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Calvin Klein Pure Gold Euphoria Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pure Gold Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pure Gold Euphoria Men by Calvin Klein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.