Designers » C » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

CH Men Sport Carolina Herrera for men

CH Men Sport Carolina Herrera for men
dislike

CH Men Sport Carolina Herrera for men Pictures CH Men Sport Carolina Herrera for men Pictures

Sports editions by a majority of designers' perfume collection join another edition for men - Carolina Herrera CH MEN SPORT, announced as fresh, aromatic and green, with refreshing aquatic notes in a heart and woody, very sensual notes in a base of the perfume.

The sports edition was introduced three years after CH Men, characterized by 'unity of the opposites', depicted with an oriental-spicy composition refreshed with citruses and flowers. The man who chooses this fragrance has a characteristic personality. He is elegant and caring in all aspects of life. He lives his life to the maximum and enjoys each moment. He views sports as a part of his lifestyle; he is very masculine and has young spirit.

Top notes of the new perfume for men CH Men Sport refresh the composition with fresh and luminous drops of bergamot and grapefruit combined with sage. Notes of the heart are refreshed with sea notes mixed with spices and aromatic accords – Sichuan pepper and juniper berries. A base is sensual and cuddly, created of sandalwood, oak moss and vetiver.

CH Men Sport has been available as 50 and 100ml EDT since 2012, in flacons made of glass and wrapped in cotton material colored in red with a diagonal white stripe. Logo of the brand is embroidered on the material. The fragrance has been presented along with men's fashion line Carolina Herrera CH Men Sport – known for being very comfortable and elegant.

Bergamot Grapefruit Sage

Rouge Santal

CH Men Sport Fragrance Reviews

spray_and_pray
spray_and_pray

I wasn't looking for this scent by any means. It was just one of those rare fragrances you find on a trip to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, & Burlington. I found a gift-set of CH Men Sport that included a 100ml EDT & a 100ml after-shave for $17.99. I have never tested anything from the CH Men line besides Privee but I decided to take a chance on Sport and I blind bought it. I figured if I hated the scent at least that bottle would look good in my collection! I've only had this scent for 12 hours but here is what I've gotten from CH Men Sport so far:

•Scent• CHMS opens up spicey, herbal, and fresh. The opening is quite pleasant. I expected a typical generic citrus opening due to the "sport" nomenclature but happy to see my expectations were wrong. Now, yes, there is citrus in the opening but the spicey/herbal accords add another dimension to the citrus that compliments the citrus notes well. The spice dies down shortly leaving herbs/woods and grapefruit. Granted, this is nothing ground breaking but it is still a welcomed deviation from the typical warm weather citrus scents. On my skin the grapefruit lasts until the scent disappears completely which surprised me as I expected it fade quickly as other citruses do. From the one hour mark and beyond the scent stays linear. Grapefruit-vetiver-juniper lead the way until the end. I am okay with this but if I had to choose I'd prefer the scent to smell like the opening but the drydown is still pleasant and helps the composition as a whole maintain it's worth. Overall, the scent reminds me of a summer here in Maine. For the most part dense pine/fir forrests overlook the coast of Maine. The green/woody accords inconjunction with the citrus/slight aquatic notes of CHMS remind me of the smell of the dense forrest mixing with the salty air of the Atlantic. The picture I get is of an accomplished mariner enjoying a grapefruit for breakfast on his personal luxury sailboat that is moored on the Maine coast in July.

•Performance• As I stated prior, I have only owned this scent for 12 hours. My experience with performance may differ in time. With that being said, I am pleased with the performance from the first wearing. This scent isn't loud by means. It's just right actually. Strong enough to be noticeable yet subtle enough not to offensive. I get 2 hours or so of noticeable projection. After the 2 hour mark CHMS dies down rather quickly. After the first 2 hours the notes do occasionally spring off my skin and I will detect the notes wafting thru the air. Longevity was close to 7 hours. On my skin this scent out-performs many in my collection of fragrances of various price-points. As a warm weather scent, CHMS holds it's own in comparison to it's peers.

•Presentation• I'll be honest, the presentation drew me in moreso than the note pyramid initially. I love the nautical/maritime signal flag theme. As a veteran commercial lobster fishing boat captain and former Merchant Marine sailor, the theme registered with me quickly. The presentation and the scent are a perfect match

For the price I think CHMS is an excellent buy. I would even go so far as to say it is blind buy worthy. You may or may not deem the juice a "love" but the composition is pleasant enough that it will at least be a "like" for most people. I would not pay full retail for CHMS since it can be found dirt cheap online and in-store at discounters. It is easy to find so there is no excuse that warrants buying at full retail. CHMS would make an excellent addition to anyone's Spring/Summer line-up. This is definitely going to get heavy play in my spring/summer line-up. All things considered I would definitely recommend CH Men Sport to anyone who wants to switch up their warm weather rotation with a versatile and extremely affordable scent.

HackerX
HackerX

I think I might be the only one picking up a coconut kind of a vibe in this fragrance. This is actually really good. To me it's far from generic or bland, I think when you automatically attach the name "Sport" on a fragrance it kind of already gives the perception of blandness, but i'm glad I gave this one a chance and took the public opinion with a grain of salt, it really grew up me. One thing I do agree is that the name "Sport" can be misleading, this is got a very nice coconut, vetiver and woody vibe that is very versatile. And surprisingly for a "Sport" fragrance the performance is quite good.

Konga5000
Konga5000

This is my first CH and after smelling it -- probably my last.
Even though it was only $12.00 at T.J. Mishmosh it's lousy.
Generic with poor longevity.
Waste of money.

Cozman
Cozman

This thing just smells wrong,like plastic or some kind of glue.thanks but no thanks

Cscott603
Cscott603

I'd like to think of myself as someone with an at least somewhat respectable taste for fragrances. I own close to 100 colognes and can appreciate the art behind most compositions. This, however.... this thing is vile. No disrespect to any big fans of CH Men Sport, but this is the first time I've legitimately ran to the sink to scrub my forearm after testing a fragrance. $12 at Marshalls I figured I'd give it a shot given the low risk. Nausea-inducing, how'd this one make it to market??? We all love and dislike different fragrances for different reasons and I can only caution you to please try before you buy if at all possible. Silly me, lesson learned.

erha69
erha69

The smell is similar to CH Men but it is fresher and without leather.

mkpunk
mkpunk

Carolina Herrera CH Men Sport is the fourth from the house I honestly own. I have a weird batting average with this house. 212 Men and 212 Sexy Men I don’t like (my brother loves 212 Men though) and 212 VIP Men I do like. CH Men Sport, I found in Burlington for a decent deal. The main things I smell when I smell the scent is citrus cleaner, ocean and herbs. The open blasts you with citrus like a citrus counter top cleaner which to me isn’t a bad thing. Next I get a slight oceanic scent that I do like in most of my scents but it don’t really last because it is driven out by a herbal scent from the juniper and vetiver along with a Sauvage like pepper.

CH Men Sport does smell nice but it isn’t exactly is sexy in a sweet and leathery way like the other two CH Men scent, CH Men and CH Men Privé. That’s not a bad thing. Instead, this is an herbal spicy scent. It is pretty heavy vetiver heavy as the herbal notes kick in during the second hour. Now what needs to be said with CH Men Sport is that it actually lasts at about 6/7 hours on my skin. CH Men Sport is surprisingly not really sporty but rather a day scent for spring, summer and fall scent that can work in a number of situations.

CH Men Sports gets a 7.5 from me. It is very nice, very versatile but a little bit common and typical.

Roman86
Roman86

I was expecting a sports fragrance from the name but what I got was a sophisticated scent that can be worn in all weather conditions. To my nose it's herbal with fresh notes in the background. Nice addition to my collection and dirt cheap at the discount stores like Marshalls and TJ Maxx.

razmale_kl
razmale_kl

another great fragrance from my favorite brand. but it doesn't perform well on my body. i mean yes it smells great, masculine and all but not that longer lasting. longevity about 3-4 hours. i don't know, maybe it's just me but it's ok cause i bought it at a half price on sale. it's good but i won't bought it again.

syedsiddiq
syedsiddiq

CH Men Sport is Sports Perfume from Carolina Herrera Perfumes. Its Citrus Fresh Spicy Woody are Words to Describe it.

he Top begins with a Citrus as it has Grape Fruit & Sage note followed by a Fresh Spicy, It has Juniper, Aquatic Notes & Pepper and Base of Woody as it has Sandal Wood, Oakmoss & Vitiver as Base Notes.

Strong GrapeFruit & Sage Opening as nice in 30 mins to 1 hour then turns out to normal fresh spicy scent.

My Opinion Projection & Longevity are V Good. My Rating is 3.4 out of 5 as after 30 mins to 60 mins it turns out to v generic, Good for Casual & Gym

rakan1985
rakan1985

scent : 9/10
sillage : 8/10
longevity :7/10
60% day / 40% night fragrance
nice green and herbal scent

mse1445
mse1445

بوی واقعا با کیفیتی داره و رایحه دلنشین و شیک هستش

بخش بو هم فکر میکنم خوب هستش و ماندگاری هم متوسط

در کل ارزش خرید و تست داره

نمره من : 8/10

manu.tq
manu.tq

Generic? Yes. Horrible?! Absolutely not! This is actually quite a nice (but boring) perfume. It's light, but lasts well. The grapefruit in the beginning is bright and fruity and a bit sweet, but then it mellows down and leaves some space for the pepper and vetiver. It has a good balance of refreshing and warm, which will probably make it fit for the hottest summer days, and also for autumn. It has a good versatility too; more casual than formal though but i wouldn't put it in a specific box.
In my opinion, a great scent for the people that don't want to try too hard, and need one perfume for any occasion.

Originality: 4/10

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Has some sweetness in opening, no vanilla listed though. Also has some unisex vibe, notes from female Chic CH perfume, gets masculine woody in drydown, quite pleasant and in Herrera style, nothing wrong with it, good longevity too.
Bottle is nicely decorated with cloth.

Omega Man
Omega Man

Classy woody spicy with citrus.The woodiness is very pronounced and realistic. All the ingredients meld together harmoniously. I think it smells like a first rate masculine fragrance. Too nice to be called "sport".

GodKing
GodKing

After having experimented with this fragrance for the past 3-months, I find CH Men Sport to be identical to the infamous CH Men...minus all the goodness, add some generic citrus and aquatic notes and some hairspray and voila!

Okay, it's not that bad; actually, it's a pleasant-enough kinda designer fragrances that falls into that Summery balogney-cologney genre. However, CH Men Sport reminds me nothing of its namesake (Carolina Herrera CH Men) nor does is adequately represent it as a sporty flanker.

CH Men Sport performs moderately lasting 4-5 hours on my skin and projecting about 18-inches for 1-2 hours. Although not a terrible fragrance, I just don't like it. Shame!

Scentsability
Scentsability

Not bad at all. High quality as far as performance, lasting much longer than the typical scent in this genre.
As far as scent, it does open with aquatic notes and a somewhat synthetic grapefruit. However, after 30 minutes those notes fade and the bergamot and schezuan pepper come through and the grapefruit, pepper, ambroxan, vetiver combo comes off as a mix of 80% Lalique Encre Noir Sport and 20% Dior Sauvage to my nose.

The vetiver rises to the top around the 2 hour mark and stays as the drydown continues.

If you like those two afore mentioned scents, this one would certainly be worth a try.

This is not a "masterpiece" fragrance that evokes olfactive imagery but it's pleasant and will please those around you and in the right setting, will get compliments.

damightyheru
damightyheru

When I was caught up in the CH MEN Hype and found out about this fragrance I couldn't wait to get my nose on it. When I first smelled it I was blown away...by how generic it was. I don't mean cheap smelling by "generic" although with this scent that's a strong debate. It just smells like it could be any scent made by any brand. It's almost a wonder why this is a CH MEN Flanker because it doesn't have much of the DNA of the original at all. They just made a completely different scent and slapped the CH MEN label on it...

I've come to realize that 9 times out of 10 when a fragrance has among its listed notes "Sea Notes" or "aquatic notes" red flags begin to scream at me "leave it alone". And for good reason...Most scents with Sea or Aquatic notes have no distinctive qualities at all. Also because "sea and Aquatic notes" is such a broad term, scents with them come across smelling like nothing and everything at the same time. It almost seems like this is Carolina Herrera letting people know "look im an aquatic...U like Aquatics...Buy me". Im convinced the use of terms like "aquatic notes" is more of a marketing tool than an actual ingredient.

The pepper and vetiver in CHMS is very prominent. The spice of the pepper though tries to make it interesting. But the citrus and "aquatic notes" is where it falls apart. The blend is just not that good. Smooth doesn't describe CH MEN Sport.

CHMS comes across like a chemical explosion. Cleaning Fluid-ish wouldn't be a far fetched description. I know Im really putting it over the fire but it is such a lack luster release that I struggle to find many redeeming qualities to discuss and I have to be honest. There are so many fragrances for warm weather that does what this tries to do far better. It is very inexpensive but owning the even cheaper Nautica Voyage makes this purchase a bad one imo. U would rarely use this over Voyage other than to get rid of it.

If one did this the best time to feature it is in the Spring and Summer...It doesn't last forever but it does have decent longevity (for a bland aquatic) 6 hours with below average sillage after the first 2 hours. To me this would fit a teenager perfectly. And Im not advocating young people wear crap. But if you are young you could wear this and it wouldn't have an adverse effect on how you come across. Young girls wouldn't hate this on you. However to anyone over 21 with more than 2 bottles in their collection this scent just won't add to the image or impression of the wearer.

Simply Put: CHMS is a very lazy effort which doesn't smell completely horrible but won't enhance any collection.

5/10- The only reason I'd not give this a lower rating is because it could be useful to young guys in casual settings during hot weather. The classic Cool Water, Chanel's Allure Homme Sport or the cheapies Perry Ellis Red and Nautica Voyage are far better choices if one were looking for a scent with that AQUATIC thing going on.

YouTube Channel- Simply Put Scents

sergiodipaola
sergiodipaola

Just found online an offer for €19 for a 50ml flank....should I go for it?
I normally like products from Antonio Puig, I would prefer fragrances with good longevity and sillage, never tried this one on my skin though, but brand and price are interesting.
One thing is triggering my doubts: why can't I find this fragrances and the CH one in any retail store(at lease in NL), rather only at airport stores?

lou6
lou6

If you want attention after a gym or playing sport this will. Not the typical citrus/aromatic sport scent. Fresh yes, sweet candy oh yes. it needs a man to wear this.

this had a good projection and good longevity 6-7 hours
spring, summer and early fall, in the day
could be a good nightscent while clubbing and casual wearing.
In my opinion, not safe for work unless you are under 30
2 sprays is enough
bottle worthy but there is better choice because lack of versatility

RSKY
RSKY

This is my first review

Just bought it at rossa for 19.oo
it's worth every penny
I don't see much of a sport cologne
I love the wood notes stays pretty good on my skin and have moderate silage I think is perfect for any ocasión it's very masculine
reminds me of my friends ranch in mazatlan mexico

Neo Ramaphoko
Neo Ramaphoko

I don't get why the hate and dislike with this one .. It has s good vibe and a very unique smell and radiates heavily

perf_am
perf_am

Smells like some cheap alcoholic product in which some notes were dumped randomly, careless.
It may seem average or even pleasant at first, though after a few minutes you are going to realize that you want it off your skin. Very bad. Not sporty at all.

omid-am
omid-am

i hate this and its not suitable for summer

sherwin
sherwin

Mmmmm it smells really good!!!

This one really stays on my skin really long.
98% of all my colognes don't last long on skin but this one did.
I'm really shocked/surprised!
This cologne did not disappoint me.
This will be one of my favorite summer fragrances.
I highly recommend.

DRA1974
DRA1974

After my recent binge on “old school”, “powerhouse” and “complex” fragrances I awoke this morning to discover that the thought of wearing something “proper” was vaguely unappealing…even my old chum Euchris didn’t tickle my fancy.
The answer seemed too scary to be true…I need to go on a low fat fragrance diet!!!!
Luckily I have a few random bottles of “modern/citrusy/fresh/aquatics” that I’ve acquired over the years as presents etc. that I’ve never been too tempted to try or recycle. Hopefully after a few days of these I’ll be back to normal.
Today’s random choice was CH Men Sport.
The first spray was just a harsh blast of citrus…a sort of grapefruity lemon with a hint of juniper tartness (that didn’t fill me with hope). This quickly calmed down and the woods came through. First a pencil shaving or two of sandalwood closely followed by a few roots of vetiver. Within a few minutes the woods had blended with the citrus (with perhaps the vetiver slightly in the forefront) to form a pleasant, mild (and definitely not world changing) scent. And there it’s stayed for the past 4 hours or so.
This seems to quickly become a fairly close scent with little or no proper projection but the longevity seems not too bad.
Perfectly pleasant but rather uninspiring…might do better in warmer weather…might actually keep it for safe holiday use.
Rating 7/10

DR ROCK
DR ROCK

This perfume opens with mixture of grapefruit and vetiver . then the citrus note leaves and vetiver remains with another note that makes smooth and peaceful scent . and this note remain until end honestly longevity is long lasting and sillage is moderate . Im going to buy this perfume for summer until end of my life :)

Vanek
Vanek

Just got this cheap I was looking for a summer fragrance different from all the lemons/limes and cleaning product fragrances.I find it different to most since its slightly bitter and earthy with juniper,pepper and vetiver in the dry down and a nice balance between the grapefruit and bergamot on the top.The slight hint of moss might put some people off.Overall its good but not great,sillage is decent but i only get like 5h of it on my skin.

joenick68
joenick68

Very nice bottle, but it did not do anything for me, but interestingly I bought the original CH afterwards, and that's worth the price, I wonder what went wrong with this one, it is so boring that I don't even remember how it smelled. It went to my ebay sales right away.

archlordema
archlordema

It smells like shaving cream. Clean but not amazing.

juaguz

horrible, very disappointed brand for this fragrance

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

If you like CH MEN, you might consider CH MEN SPORT. CH SPORTS kinda has spicy /warm/woodsy aroma perfect during the late spring into the hot summer days with a more fresh clean complex sweet/citrus green scent as soon as you try it out. I just picked this up yesterday and can't wait to try it when spring has begun. Aside some negative review's, I personally find it an excellent choice without it being overwhelming but a real aromatic blend with a hint of herbal undertones as well a hint of spicy notes .
Longevity and Silage is better than moderate lasting 8-10hrs when you spray it 2x.
Finally thoughts,
When I sprayed it on my skin I feel like it comes alive giving me that vib of being energized...a real positive aspect. All the notes come together beautifully making it very pleasing to wear during the spring /summer months..not your typical sport frag (watered down) almost an "in your face" tamed down making it not too harsh. That's a Carolina Herrera signature trademark in frag's ...7.5/10 it's worth trying it out...you never know until you see how it reacts to your skin.

silent biza
silent biza

A perfect summer/spring fragrance! Highly recommended!

Thango
Thango

Fresh! Really fresh & smooth. Honestly,I didn't like it @ first until it caught my attention the other day,this lad was wearing it at a concert/show. The fact that its sillage is moderate makes it really special. Recently bought my self a bottle :) If you looking for something that will blend in with your skin and not be loud that it gives you a lot of attention-CH sport is the answer.

Only smell it once, and I find it dry and slightly bitter. Not very sure about the pepper in here either. It comes on a bit warm. I need to spend more time with this but for now it's so ordinary to me.

Travis453
Travis453

Old houses, old clothes, old basements, old people. It's like they took CH and injected asbestos and a hip replacement. The dry down may be better but I can't get passed the funeral home smell.

Nonaquatics
Nonaquatics

Please, do yourself a favor and don´t buy this frag. it´s just Juniper, Vetiver and Toranja(Grapefruit) all along,very linear, 3 sprays and you just wanna choke. Worst in my wardrobe!

headofstate
headofstate

High octane citrus dirtied up with vetiver, sage and juniper and then slapped in the face with a gourmandish, dirty spicy Sichuan pepper to give it some originality and earthiness. Not a cologne newbies will access right away, it's too heavy on vetiver and earthy tones to enchant everyone, but this Sport cologne by Carolina Herrera outperforms by leaps and bounds similar concepts by Azzaro with Bright Visit among others. If you like fresh citrus, spicier tones and then a layer of dirty woods and herbs sprinkled on top this is a very unique and interesting release you should entertain getting your nose on. Somewhat hard to find in the States, Canada and Europe but In South America this is readily available. Classy packaging and bottle design here to go with the outstanding class of the original CH. Longevity and sillage are extremely good for an aromatic spicy, top class for the category in my view and in warmer weather I get around 7-10 hours consistently with 2 sprays getting moderate projection and anything more brings some power and heaviness. Simple woodsy dry down with the vetiver sticking around from the first spray all the way through while the citrus and herbs recede after the first four hours of wear. A lot of people here seem to be mistaken about the lack of originality on this one, this is rather unique and different for a standard aromatic in that it does a magnificent job of synthesizing several different influences and converging the classic 70s citrus-herbs-vetiver oakmoss aromatic fougere with a modern blending and subtle enough mixing to appeal to many noses that have been around the block. This is one of the Few Sport fragrances out there for real grown up men pushing 30 and over, performance, reliability and concept are top class.

gzalvares

Common aroma, without prominent, without personality!

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

I agree this isn't particularly original, but I wouldn't mind this on a man I was getting close with. Let's call this a playing it safe fragrance.

waelh
waelh

Very nice scent,very unique,generic or not who cares.

Projects like a beast.

10 hours minimum longevity in summer days.

thisab
thisab

It starts with a really strong grapefruit scent. Then comes the flowers.
It's not masculine at all, but kind of nice. It smells like women's perfume (an adult one btw). I wouldn't wear it myself.

vichurz
vichurz

Taking into account the high level of its predecessor,CH, I expected much more of the sport version. For me it's a fragrance without any peculiarity and worthy to forget soon.

dad hash
dad hash

Got a 50ml bottle 100% full...i am ready to sell-swap..email me

GREAT !!!

gd15329
gd15329

...now this one on the other hand was very-very nice fresh and woody and with nice clean vetiver... very comfortable and elegant. I couldn't find anything wrong, I like it very much and it's a possible buy next time.

Only downside: I am afraid it's not strong enough (I don't know I have to test it first) and it's missing a strong character as a fragrance, but what the heck, some times "generic" has its appeal too, if it's well done made, and this one is!

gzalvares

totally dispensable. Simply generic, cool, nice, only!

ppokpoon
ppokpoon

I was given a 50 ml. bottle of this fragrance as a New Year gift early this year. Its scent reminds me of Kenzo Pour Home I had during the 90's. It's OK for me but I don't like it so much. IMO, this fragrance is suitable for men's weekend casual wear.

juaguz

La peor propuesta de verano que pudo haber lanzado Carolina Herrera, en lo personal considero la marca una de las mejores en fragancias, pero realmente esperaba esta por su antecesor el CH Men, la cual es mucho mejor, y mas original. Decepciona a mi olfato

emarchioro
emarchioro

There is a strong coconut milk smell on it... And I am surprised that it didn't exist on the fragrance formula.

alfreal
alfreal

Sporty fragrance yet a lasting one with average projection. Reminds me of Davidoff Goodlife. For me, this is way better than the original vers.

chinna
chinna

I perceive a summery scent background as a natural coconut milk,it has that touch

super !!!

happytime
happytime

Clean,elegant,unique and has nothing to do with boss sport.It starts with mild grapefruit and then an aquatic clean smell emerges with a hint of pepper that gives a real masculanity to it,leading to a very sensual woody base of sandalwood and vetiver,I hope people stop comparing perfumes and linking it to irrelevant ones.

Does ch sport resembles boss sport as it has grapefruit?aof course not as the boss sport has yuzu and bitter grapefruit plus lavender and a hint of tonka which is not found in ch sport.

INMYHO ch sport is the best release of 2012 and can be worn in formal occasions.

pablOSO
pablOSO

HORRIBLE

I know many like this fragance..but i tested it a month ago..make me wanna barf... its not a scent i like a lot.smells like medicine...

antonpan
antonpan

CH Men Sport is a modern sporty woody spicy fragrance. It shares the mood with new Hugo Boss Bottled Sport. It starts with plain citruses (not bright or energetic) and soon becomes very peppery and woody with a touch of vetiver. A very masculine smell that is not really fresh, not too strong and of course not sweet. A typical masculinity of 2012 I should name it. Sillage and longevity are wonderful, the fragrance is well balanced and natural to my mind. Nevertheless the regular CH Men is much more elegant, unique and attractive.

Yiorgos
Yiorgos

nothing special, but nice bottle.

darkseid
darkseid

A better version of Boss Bottled Sport, but i dont like both.
Totally different from the original.

jodsan

The first time I tried it, it reminded me a little bit of Davidoff Adventure

this is great !!!

svillatoro
svillatoro

I like the strong grapefruit mixed with the woodsy drydown, sillage is good also as most CH Frags. But as all of you say, nothing new and besides, overpriced...

FORCED_TO_REGISTER
FORCED_TO_REGISTER

Let's make a protest against further "sports" fragrances!!

Most of them are alike really!!!

periquito89
periquito89

I have it. It's by no means an "airy" scent. I feel the scent as a tart one; this "tart" aspect reminds me a bit that "tart" aspect that I get from Kenzo Once Upon a Time for men. It doesn't feel aquatic, fresh, and at least for me I can not see any reminiscence from the original. Maybe the word I´m looking for is either sharp or strident. Quite irritating, actually.

smarthan

Still my favorite perfume no 1 is CH by CH and this sounds a bit similar to it. I must try this

urobian
urobian

Not so sport, but enough versatile!, the fresh tune is there added by a creamy, nutty touch. A lovely mix of freshness, florals with fruits and a minimal herbal angle. Projection and sillage without problems, this one stands high in the "sports" vibe.. the interesting point here is that CH reformulated the original version with a more easy to wear way, really easy to enjoy, attractive and manly.

erwin.barabas
erwin.barabas

I have CH for Men which is nice. I smelled this one yesterday - it is really generic. I really hoped for something more special, like the original.

be_alina
be_alina

my boyfriend has this perfume, smells really good, but I don't see it for the summer

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera CH Men Sport fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera CH Men Sport, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify CH Men Sport by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of CH Men Sport by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.