Designers » C » Oriental Floral « Groups

dislike

tuberose
cacao
Good Girl Carolina Herrera for women Videos
Good Girl Carolina Herrera for women Pictures Good Girl Carolina Herrera for women Pictures

Carolina Herrera announces the release of a new women's fragrance in September 2016. The new, sexy oriental fragrance is ironically named Good Girl with the message "It's so good to be bad!" (#goodtobebad).

Good Girl promises an innovative and addictive combination of tuberose and roasted tonka bean, which represents the duality of a woman’s character. A floral wave of white Sambac jasmine and tuberose is placed in contrast with the mysterious and deep notes of tonka bean and cocoa.

The face of the perfume is model Karlie Kloss. The fragrance comes in an elegant black stiletto shaped bottle as a 50 and 80 ml Eau de Parfum. The nose behind this fragrance is Louise Turner.

Almond Coffee

Jasmine Sambac Tuberose

Tonka Bean Cacao

Marfa
Black Opium

Good Girl Fragrance Reviews

timventura
timventura

This is destined to be THE women's fragrance of 2017. My wife has samples of like 30 designer & niche perfumes, and this is my absolute favorite. Totally dead sexy fragrance.

I dropped by Macy's to buy her a full bottle for her birthday yesterday, and the counter-girl said they're selling it so fast they can't keep it on the shelves - and I believe it.

It's a sleek, modern fragrance with a powdery, clean scent - but underneath that there's that sexy tuberose just waiting to tantalize the nose & draw you in. That's my "sales pitch" for it :o)

I actually bought this sample for my wife a few weeks back. I've been reading how incredibly sexy Tuberose is, so I got her a sample of Fracas - and was literally taken aback by how incredibly strong & cloying Fracas is. It smells VERY dated, not surprising for a 70-year-old formula.

So I blind-bought a sample of "Good Girl", was a little scared by some of the "so so" reviews online, then forgot about it until she put it on. Absolutely amazing! It integrates tuberose - isn't overwhelmed by it. That's exactly what I wanted.

So "Good Girl" is a great description for this, because on top is IS a "Good Girl" fragrance - but underneath it's just a little bit Bad Girl, which is basically what CH marketing said.

tiababy
tiababy

Good girl really isn't all that special, but it's very pleasant and easy to wear. It's the perfect scent to wear when you have no idea what to wear and are kind of sick of everything, a "background" scent if you will. But I kind of love it for that. And I definitely think it's a sexy scent, but in a very subtle way. If I found a discounted bottle, I would definitely buy it.

Edit: it lasts for 2, maybe 3 hours on me if I'm lucky. I can't understand why it's so expensive, guess I'll pass on this one after all, meh.

CoffeeLuva
CoffeeLuva

God I wanted it to work for me just so I could have that bottle!

Sadly it just doesn't go with my skin. Funny, because the recommended/similar ones to the left--I've tried several and those don't work for me either.

Beautiful package.

Nefertitiallure
Nefertitiallure

The packaging is so sleek and sexy! I fell in love just over the bottle it self! It's such a warm sensual floral scent perfect for a little black dress kind of evening! The body lotion is pretty heavy on the skin which I love! It's more like a good girl on bad bcuz it's not innocent! LOL!

lyngbh
lyngbh

Let's talk about the bottle first. I'm not sure if this is trying to be cute, in a Jessica Rabbit sort of way, or slinkily elegant, but it misses the mark either way. I like the deep blue glass. The heel would have looked much better in silver. The spray mechanism cheapens the look quite a bit, as it's clunky and made of crappy black plastic. It also seems to be poorly made, so I suspect the functionality won't stand up to the use it will get if you end up using the whole bottle.

As for the fragrance, it's a letdown. I found it to be about 90% creamy tuberose and jasmine. The remaining notes are undiscernible, but probably add something I'm missing. It's sweet and heavy, in an unpleasant fecal-ish floral sort of way (but nothing sugary or fruity), and stays fairly linear after it dries down. For some reason it reminds me of death and funeral homes. Definitely NOT nice and/or sexy. I didn't find it particularly likeable, nor would I have found myself reaching for it had I decided to keep it. (I didn't. I'll be returning to Macy's with no regrets.)

Overall, the design just doesn't come together nearly as well as it could have, and the scent is not what the notes suggest nor as one would expect.

Obviously, I'm not a fan of this unfortunate blend, A lot of effort was probably put into it (...or maybe not), regardless of the result, so I hope someone throws this a bit of love...but it won't be coming from me.

ammouna20
ammouna20

This perfume gives me mixed feelings.I still can't decide if i love it or if it's the unnoticed kind.
The bottle design is a killer though despite being to vulnerable to be carried in my always messy bags.
My mother likes it on me but my fiancé still didn't compliment it.

davidlong13
davidlong13

Even before smelling this scent, I was initially put off at the price for this.

I was looking online and found a 30ml bottle online for £65.00. I thought this was so overpriced for Carolina Herrera. Let's not forget how cheap a bottle of 212 Sexy is.

I purchased a 5ml sample of this because Ive been dying to get my hands on it.

Anyway, I was really surprised at the scent. My first initial thought was, how is this scent women's? To me, it reminded me of a Diesel or Paco Rabanne flanker.

Despite this, I can honestly say that I really liked it. It was also super long lasting on my skin considering how little I initially applied.

As soon as this is released to all stores in the U.K, I'd be happy to buy a bottle. However, I think £65.00 is a tad steep for a 30ml.

socorrosouza

You are probably anosmic to it. Happens to everyone at one point or another.

SandraJsn
SandraJsn

Goog girl has sweet-floral atmospher. I'm a fan of sweet fragrances and i like tuberose, tonka, caramel, cacao, jasmin , ... it's warm, sweet and sexy at the same time. Gorgeous and lovely and also i love the bottle! I prefer wear it @ fall and winter

TatyanaS
TatyanaS

Either there is something with the tester in our local mall, or this perfume indeed has nothing to offer. I mean, whenever I smell it, I feel almost nothing, which is so disappointing for me because I like Carolina Herrera scents a lot. Gonna try my luck once again.

shookone
shookone

Smells like a cheaper and lighter/fresher version of TF noir, or a true "noir version of Viva la juicy, and a lot less sweet than I expected. It has a strong fresh green note that to me smells like tea. It's kind of generic smelling but it would still make a nice sexy summer night perfume. I would only buy a bottle if I find a great deal. I don't dislike it but it smells like something you'd find at Victoria's Secret for a lot less money.

lmwimsatt
lmwimsatt

Smells like Carolina Herrera and also smells really bad. Trust me, this is not a good perfume

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

I won't lie, I bought this for the bottle. :)
That being said, the fragrance inside is so interesting, and really not what I had imagined it would be.
Sprayed on paper, it is very sweet.....but on the skin it is something else entirely.
What I get from it is sweet warm tuberose with a bitter jasmine note (green, the jasmine is so so green on me!), warm tonka, a hint of almond...and some musky coffee note that lasts like 12 hours. I know that sounds like a weird melange (and it is) but it wore well all day long and went through so many interesting incarnations. Like, from afar I smelled sweet and warm and delicious, but up close there was that bitter green note that kept it from being too frou-frou. (That bottle, though)
Me likey.

mariamarouli91
mariamarouli91

First of all, I find the bottle truly innovative and different. I really enjoy having this bottle/shoe standing in my selves. As for the scent now. It's very sweet-gourmand scent but not syrupy or childish candy sweet. The cocoa is very prominent. It's also very creamy,warm and sexy. The tuberose is not too much in here, I almost can't detect it. So many of you who disgust tuberose, don't be afraid of Good Girl. Is it just me or the drydown is a bit masculine?? To me, this masculine vibe makes the scent really sexy and different from the rest of syrupy gourmands and fruitchoulies. This perfume is sex in a bottle. A woman's scent mixed with a men's scent together after hours on the sheets ;) All in all, a different grown-up and sexy gourmand in a fantastic bottle. Best use as a daytime scent in fall and winter and as a night time scent sprayed with moderation all year round. Enjoy!

arwa hussein
arwa hussein

this perfume is weird to me too much chemicals ,
i tried to love it but i couldn't anyway lovely bottle .

lirael00
lirael00

My friend got this as a B-Day present from her husband and of course I was the first one there that was dying to try it. And I mean let's talk about the bottle. The bottle itself is absoulutely gorgeous and then you add the magic that comes from that bottle and you have a winner. It was a sniff at first sight. I love heavy sweet white floral perfumes, they have so much character they make you noticeable. Good Girl has that character and it is a head turner. And the best thing is the longevity and sillage, yes it lasts for hours. The only thing that is left for me now is to trick my boyfriend to buy me this magic potion.

elisabetasilviaclaudia
elisabetasilviaclaudia

If someone is in search of the SICILY of D&G,which by the way (is not on sale anymore) try -Good Girl Carolina Herrera for women is close to that.

ninaalein
ninaalein

I admit, I'm a sucker for white florals. I can't help it. It was no different this time - Love at first wiff. This makes me feel sophisticated and sexy, yet it's not overpowering nor cloying . I can see how it's said to represent the "duality of a woman's character." It's light and airy, yet creamy, sensual and a little dark somewhere in the background. It's what a modern, confident, success woman would smell like. It's safe to say that I am addicted.

Unfortunately, it's rather hard to come by, at least where I live. But if you love your Dior Pure Poisons, Versace Crystal Noirs, YSL Black Opiums or even Victoria's Secret Noir Tease, I am confident you won't be disappointed if you blind buy this!!!

prettyswag

i just realized this smells very similar to dior addict (BLUE )..and it maybe the tonka bean notes and other notes shared ..to make this a clean version of dior A.

prettyswag

I just picked this up...very sexy scent and smells like nothing out ..and this does not smell like VS tease at all. This is warm and sexy fresh at the same time and very grown sexy..great for a date scent.

Linh96
Linh96

It's very similar to VS Noir Tease :P

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

Oh my God this is so gorgeous and develops heavenly on my skin. I hate tuberose in fragrances but I can't feel it in this, which makes me super content. Is a white flowery-sweet sexy potion I reach for every day, and I try to hold back and use other perfumes as well from my shelf, but this always yells "take me"...ugghhh.
I remember not liking this when trying it out in the shop, but once I got it as a gift I had to try it again and I love it, it smells so different and wearable. Great for colder weather or night, but I can just wear it on a daily basis as well feeling all sexy and important. ☺
I also see how they called this "good girl" because is sexy enough, without being too dark or tricky; is right on point, offers only how much is necessary without seeming it tries hard. And after all, good girls are nice and smell nice as well, don't they? ;)

marianne76
marianne76

To me CH Good Girl smells a little bit like EA Red Door Aura. Only, GG smells a bit like darker and sexy; while RD Aura is more wholesome and sweet. Love both the bottle and the scent of GG. They say its too strong for office use but I think its okay, as long as I only do 3 sprays in the morning, 3 in the afternoon and 3 in the evening.

ahmedzg
ahmedzg

The perfume is nice. I do not see anyone reminded by another perfume but I can safely say that the note is common and the fragrance was made for the masses to love. However, I do not see a link between the name of the perfume, the bottle, and the fact that you can find perfume inside high-heels.
It just doesn't make sense. Maybe this contradiction and the perfect execution is exactly what attracts women to try it out.

العطر جميل. أنا لا أرى أي شخص ذكر عطر آخر يذكره بهذا العطر ولكن أستطيع القول أن الرائحة ليست بغريبة و ربما جعل هذا العطر ليناسب جميع الأذواق. ومع ذلك، أنا لا أرى وجود صلة بين اسم العطر و الزجاجة وحقيقة أنه يمكنك العثور على روائح زكية داخل الكعب العالي
هذه الأمور لا معنى لها. و ربما هذا التناقض و جودة التنفيذ هو بالضبط ما يجذب النساء إلى تجربة هذا العطر

socorrosouza

I don't think Good Girl is common.If it is, please say the names of its similar scents because GG is quite expensive where I live and I quite like it.
On my skin it is more of a flowery scent, tuberose and jasmine conjoined in a white flower scent with fava sweetening but becoming darker with the coffee and the cocoa. I think people just don't like white flowers and went in search of a gourmand, that on my skin GG isn't. The cocoa (more bitter and darker) and coffee are not in Black Opium extra sweet mode they are used to counterbalance the sweetness of the tonka ( sweetness that is darker than the vanilla).
I think people don't like Good Girl exactly because it is a bit different from the ubiquitous fruitchoulis. Plus this is one of the few tuberose scents that doesn't give me a headache and in which the note is not screeching although very noticeable.
Longevity is quite good (8 hours and more) with moderate sillage for 3/4 hours.

MademoiselleMaya
MademoiselleMaya

It's a well-made scent, with good projection and longevity. One can tell that they used ingredients of good quality to concoct this. The scent itself, however, is sadly something that I would expect from a celebrity product - just shampooish, clean, easy, with a fashionable gourmand edge but without any personality. We've seen this scent a million times before.
The bottle is both cheesy and intriguing and I would gladly own it, if the juice itself was a bit more interesting. As it is - it's a pass from me.

tal.mihaela
tal.mihaela

I like the bottle. I think it's very cute.
The fragrance itself is ok. Sweet, a bit floral, not too strong, safe. It's kind of generic. I didn't find anything special for myself in it. Also doesn't last long on me.

lesecretforme
lesecretforme

I love the bottle. I love the perfume. Good stuff.
Want to see a tacky bottle....look at decadence or any Marc jacobs bottle...
No shade tho.

Sorryifiloveyou
Sorryifiloveyou

I'am buy because the bottle so awsome... And with velvet box...

Remaind me with Black Opium but something weird that i don't know make this wrong...

Sweet but generic,warm but weird,creamy and milky chocolate...

This packaging is soulmate with Decadence By Marc Jacob, Black High heels and Beautiful Bag ^_^

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I must admit I am not one to buy a fragrance based on the bottle alone, but I was so curious to try this fragrance because of the shiny stiletto heel...I traveled to a Macy's at least 40 minutes from my house just to test it and ended up buying it within in an hour of testing it.
The tonka bean is the strongest note in this fragrance, and together with the other accords, it is a sultry, warm and sexy smell that rivals the way Rihann Reb'l fleur makes me feel...
Really impressed with the presentation and also the smell. I wore it to work today (and I feel so BAD for doing it!) and it lasted all through my work day!
This is a sultry, date night type aroma that exudes sweetness (tonka) and bitterness (cacao) at the same time. Definitely one to test before you buy, but I will be wearing this a lot this Winter and even this Summer just because it might become a totally different fragrance in the heat with more of a white floral heart!

orelevon
orelevon

i want to love the perfume for the bottle alone but I do not. TONKA OVERLOAD.... sweet and banal...

EternityFresh
EternityFresh

This perfume is so amazing! First off, like most of you I'm not in love with the bottle but the juice inside is better than some expensive niche brands out there. There is a quality in this that you don't see with a lot of mainstream perfumes. I'm going to leave it at that. I'm not going to dissect it to figure out why it's so good, it just is.

hotaru
hotaru

There are several non-technical aspects about Good Girl which entice me into liking it.

Firstly,
I've always loved tuberose, it is my late Nana's favorite. I was surrounded by tuberose as a toddler, and when she passed away, we had a house full of them. So anything with tuberose always had me at the beginning.

Secondly,
Hugo Boss Deep Red -now cannot be found anywhere-is my signature fragrance. I miss it. I miss the sultry, dark sweetness of it.

Good Girl is not Deep Red but they both share the similar characteristics. The clean and crisp projection of the tuberose has a nice nutty creaminess background on it. Then it develops into more earthy and warm sillage of something I would describe as caramel hazelnut macchiato. Good Girl is really a good girl, a day version of Deep Red.

I need a stronger potion for Good Girl as it doesnt last long enough, especially on the middle part. CH needs to up their game. Despite its poor staying power, this is easy to like, exactly like a good girl

lonn3k3
lonn3k3

Sexy, non-offensive, sweet scent, suitable for daytime aswell as nighttime. It smells like a women version of Carolina Herrera VIP Men.

Zulander82
Zulander82

Ughh...that bottle is tacky! It's uglier in real life and really looks cheap. But the juice inside does have a few merit of its own. Yup, the juice has that mainstream sweet syrupy vibe going on but what sets it apart is the tonka+choc+offee combo that gives it a pungent bitter edge that smells damn good! The sweetness plus bitterness balances very well. I'm picturing a rich choc coffee cake with a dollop of jasmine scented heavy vanilla cream on top. Sadly the price for this perfume in Malaysia is very expensive, so I dont see it becoming popular here.

aybige.tek
aybige.tek

I bought for its bottle :))) as shallow as that sounds in a way it was fun :)) and it came with tons of tester for other brands from SEPHORA!

ph_nguyen
ph_nguyen

i just got the 7ml bottle, as a blind buy. I must say i was more impressed by the design, at first. But then, the scent is totally catchs me. for me, it is definitely a good girl, sweet and bright for a cold winter day. New scent for this winter. Although I dont know why, it reminds me of the CK Downtown.

heltorn
heltorn

The masterpiece itself. I mean starting from the bottle and down to the thin line they found how to make smell both floral and chocolate without being too much sweet. Very feminine it could be a good choice for both younger lady or 35+. The only cons is that it's doomed to be too popular.

Lustrelux
Lustrelux

This one right here is so feminine and sexy! I fell in love with both the bottle and the scent. I don't understand why so many people don't like it. Probably because the bottle is so stunning that it exceeds its scent.
I got it for a present from my husband with body lotion in a luxurious package. SOOO GOOD!
Again, it's a must for a sexy chick!

socorrosouza

From the reviews here and my distate of tuberoses (usually they become screaming and give me a huge headache, like TOD Madona and The One Desire D&G) I would never bought Good Girl too but received and ended testing it with trepidation (a very tiny amount). But Good Girl is very good, a tuberose sweet/sour perfume that lasts for a long time (7 hours plus with a tiny amount) with great sillage (for about 2 1/2 hours) and, for me that am not a great fan of Carolina Herrera, one of her best scents, along with CH.It is not really gourmand but an ensemble where the tuberoses is dominant, but with accents of tonka,almond, cocoa and coffee grounding it.It is not cloying but t done just right. I don't think it is too common, I wish I would, because then perfumes would be much better.

Soofiya

@For The Love of perfume thank you dear,wish you get to try it soon and enjoy it too
To be honest before receiving it as gift I was hesitant to buy it.here it's a lot more expensive than other Carolina herrera perfumes and I wasn't also sure about wanting another tuberose bomb,you know how it can cover all the other notes.but lucky me it's not overpowering here.it blends very well with other notes in a way that all the notes are recognizable but none of them overpowers the others
Good girl is a creamy touch of rich white florals and sweetness blended with bitter powdery darkness of cocoa
I don't think it's really a good girl.it's not a bad girl either.it's a normal girl,just as real people,good and bad,bright and dark,sweet and bitter the same time

gracefullove
gracefullove

This is gorgeous! Beautiful floral, with delicious chocolate, nice dark slightly bitter chocolate, with a hint of gentle coffee, The almonds are heavenly, and so is the tonka. I just love it! And the bottle is fantastic! And what a wonderful colour! Wow!

For The Love of Perfume
For The Love of Perfume

The notes in this one sounds amazing...can't wait to try. And Happy Birthday @Soofiya!! I will have to get my husband to get me this perfume for my birthday as well!! I really enjoy reading your reviews. You have the same taste in fragrances as I :)

Soofiya

Received this beauty as a birthday present from love of my life and it sounds like he knows me even better than myself.I loooove it!
Can't get all these dislikes this is an amazing,very well blended,modern oriental floral.I can detect all the notes but none of them shouts at me.it's a soft,creamy white floral,almondy vanilla confection with a dark,delicious chocolate bite,very delicious without being edible or too sweet,very rich,mature,classy,sexy..it's all the good things I expect from a great winter/night time fragrance!
Longevity is great(+8hours on dry skin)and sillage is very good without being screamy
I also love it's bottle,it's very unique,feminine and pretty.I wish they make a flanker made of glass like a glass shoe.it's packaging is also very classy and made of black suede but I think if that white line was not in middle of it,it would be much better
I'm so glad and so much in love I can't believe it.it's going to be among my top ten fall/winter scents
❤❤❤❤❤

slavka.filipova
slavka.filipova

So beautiful fragrance, the bottle is just gorgeous, even the box is great, black velvet touch. I loved this from the first time i tried it. I just bought this scent and i have to say this remind me of some other fragrance but i can't tell witch one. Love it!

chihchih
chihchih

This bottle is so cute!!! I haven't smell the perfume but I like it already for its super cute high heel design :) :) :)
The notes on paper looks good. Can't wait to try it!

dianacetin
dianacetin

Fragrance: 9/10
Sillage: 8/10

and the bottle: 10/10
i love it.

ayaska
ayaska

Where is the Cocoa? Where is the coffee and almonds?? All I can smell is a bunch of white flowers, more resembling gardenias than tuberoses and loads of jasmine. There is nothing mysterious about this scent. It's a generic unoffensive white flower combo, done soo many times before...

gboy
gboy

Odd sweet sexy smell in beginning,but dry down is ok,fresh and unique, polite than paco million, long lasting than other scents of same type.

shushkin
shushkin

Wow! I wasn't sure what to expect with this. Very mixed opinions on here. My first thought was Mugler Angel. I swear there is patch in this but I suspect it's the coffee creating that illusion. The opening is definitely mostly coffee then some choc and tuberose closely followed by tonka. I do get a little almond and jasmine with time but it's the coffee that hangs in to the end. I think folk who love chocolate or gourmands will love this but dont expect it to be very sweet.

This is going to make folk laugh but I see a similarity with Montale Intense Cafe. Instead of rose there is jasmine. Pretty good longevity and moderate silage. If I didn't dislike the kitsch bottle so much I would buy a bottle.

atr365
atr365

گود گرل کارولینا هررا جدیدترین عطر زنانه برند کارولینا هررا که در سپتامبر سال 2016 به بازار آمده است. عطری شکل گرفته از عناصر تاریک و نورانی، الهام گرفته از شهر نیویورک که مانند آن شجاع، جسور و قدرتمند است و می‌تواند یک شهر را به اختیار خود درآورد. اما برای فتح یک شهر شما به یک کفش احتیاج دارید و کارولینا هررا این عطر را برای شما به شکل کفشی زیبا، هنرمدانه طراحی کرده است.هررا بائز دختر کارولینا هررا و مدیر این برند می‌گوید که به گفته مادرش خانم‌ها باید مرموز، پر انرژی و با نشاط باشند و هیچ چیز بدتر از یک کتاب باز نیست. او می‌گوید که این عطر بر اساس این ایده مادرش شکل گرفته است. گود گرل سلاحی برای بانوان با ترکیبی از رایحه‌های روشنی بخش گل مریم و گل یاس و رایحه‌های تاریک دانه تونکا و کاکائو که عطری مدرن را به وجود آورده است. عطر در عین حال که حس و حالی تازه (گل یاس) دارد، به صورت غیر قابل پیشبینی سنگین و تاریک (کاکائو و دانه تونکا) است. قهوه و بادام طراوت و جنب و جوش عطر را اضافه می‌کنند، اما آنچه زنانگی و قدرت را برای عطر به ارمغان می‌آورد رایحه گل مریم می‌باشد. شیشه عطر مانند یک کفش با شیشه کریستالی تیره رنگ و رنگ طلایی پاشنه، در واقع یکی از بهترین شیشه‌های عطر در طول تاریخ عطرسازی خواهد بود. خانم‌ها علاقه زیادی به کفش و خرید آن دارند و این طراحی شیشه حرکتی بسیار هوشمندانه از کمپانی کارولینا هررا است. هررا بائز می‌گوید که طراحی‌های زیادی داشتیم اما می‌خواستیم که طرح اصلی شبیه به کفش سیندرلا باشد

برای کسب اطلاعات بیشتر، دیدن تیزر تبلیغاتی و خرید عطر گود گرل کارولینا هررا به سایت عطر365 مراجعه کنید

Whit
Whit

I'm really amazed at all the negative reviews concerning this perfume. I think it's lovely! I mean, sure, it's not groundbreaking, but it's not that bad either. I get mostly the tonka and cacao on me, with nuances of the white florals. I can't believe there's no vanilla in this; it has to be the way the notes are mixing on my skin because I get vanilla as well. I think the bottle is cool too; it's different. I will say that the name "Good Girl" fits it, because she's not a bad bitch at all. She's quite nice, friendly, sweet and pink is her favorite color. I actually love this scent so much that I bought a backup of it already. I find it cozy, sweet and warm. Longevity on me is awesome, lasting into the next day. Sillage is somewhat big at first, but settles to a more moderate aroma. Based on my skin, I would classify it as a floral-oriental with a gourmand twist. CH's perfumes usually work well on my skin and this was another winner for me. Thanks CH for another lovely perfume!

RiqueSchiavon
RiqueSchiavon

Can someone say please that it's possible to detect Paco Rabanne's Invictus (or something similar) in here??!!! I definetelly can and well, I don't like it (not a huge fan). The advertisement doesn't accompanies the aroma itself. Too much for too little, with little meaning just a normal/not different smelling (as the idea was bringing). A camphor tone together with a sweet touch of tonka bean in a floral base. Not oversweet, at the point but just that. Stay linear and don't change with time, except for the "Invictus tone" (that just dissapears in the beggining of the end) and for the camphor tone that goes untill the middle life. Was expceting an explosion, a big BOOM and didn't receive it. The concept could have been studied more.

Final notes:

Fragrance: 5,25/10,0;
Longevity: 6,0/10,0;
Sillage: 6,5/10,0.

Ghosty
Ghosty

Overhelming tuberose...the killer. A bit old school, reminds me of loud 80's scents, rather for very mature ladies.

Viviana82
Viviana82

This surprised me in a great way....not only the bottle is gorgeous, but the juice is divine...I can describe it as a sexy, sweet but no too sweet, feminine, with an edgy kind of smoky mysterious vibe parfum....
Last long on skin and clothes...it screams boss lady

I changed my mind.
Yes, it's nice, but after awhile only.
Here's the thing about perfume:
Have you noticed that the inside of your elbow is the body part that makes perfume smell at its best?
To try a perfume , spray it behind your ears AND your wrists and the rest....
If it doesn't smells on you like the inside of your elbow, it gets tricky.
I'm not impressed anymore. As a friend of mine put it:
' Ooops, that was a short love story'.

sail0rmars
sail0rmars

This is one of the best perfumes ever! At least on me it smells divine. How innovative to put those different things together.. The coffee and cacao make it really aromatic, while the white flowers give freshness and femininity, and finally the tonka bean adds some mystery.. They are so well blended, that left me speachless, it was a love at first sniff! It is neither sweet or bitter, and in someway it achieves to be cozy and mysterious somehow! The bottle is a jewel for every wardrobe, and the lovely velvet box is so glamorous..Eveything is great about this perfume!

Simone1
Simone1

Nothing special,nothing new,generic sweet fragrance, easy to forget...

magdach7
magdach7

The bottle is a complete kitsch but the smell is divine. It's clean yet sexy and noticeable. Lasts a decent 5h. At he beginning it reminds me of la nuit tresor but after an hour or so it is something new. Creamy, warm and attractive.

ladenu
ladenu

Smells very clean. Mostly fresh almonds and white flowers but nothing spectacular. This can be used daily maybe as you are running errands etc. I expeced more from CH.

ecerusen
ecerusen

its sillage and longevity levels can be different on every person.
on me sillage: weak, longevity: moderate
on my friend sillage: heavy, longevity: heavy

sorry but too generic to me. nothing new in it. as mentioned before, they mix the notes of "last years' best seller perfumes". but somehow they succeed to making a generic, modest smell.

the only mysterious thing about this perfume is its bottle.

Oh, she smells good!
Oh, she smells good!

The bottle got my attention, of course. Still waiting to find this and test the smell.

Violetta_8023
Violetta_8023

I tested it today and the drydown smells like Decadence by Marc Jacobs, Am I the only one that noticed this?

PinkRainbow
PinkRainbow

Have not tried it yet, but the bottle alone should get an award!

evelinn
evelinn

It reminds me to Thierry Mugler Alien, but Good girl seems to be a lighter, fresher and a little bit more complex version of Alien. I love it. <3

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

I smelled this last night and I have the blotter paper right here on my desk,I don´t think is a perfume to brag about. I think is a perfume to wear when you just want to smell perfumery but not too much.

xri_ni
xri_ni

Today a perfume-girl sprayed me this.At first nothing special but after 1-2 hours the dry down reminds me the smell of barbie dolls, if you know what I mean.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

Sorry, but YUCK!

Good girl is a Bad perfume.

Tacky bottle, messed up content. Stuffy mixing of "trendy sweet notes" with some masculine aftershave sharpness.
This is all so wrong.

Nil3

212 sexy I absolutely despise!
CH..... No thanks!
That purple one..... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! Yuck!
Really anything Herrera is an absolute nightmare to me.

UNTIL.......... October 5th, 2016.
Oh...... My......God!!!!

Is it the tonka, the almonds with the flowers????? Is it unisex? Is it soapy????
From hate ..... To absolute adoration!!!!!

A new masterpiece!
I'm a bit overwhelmed .......

marionarion
marionarion

Love it !!!! well done! Very warm notes and sexy . Every time I wear it people ask !

ritamirai
ritamirai

I loved the bottle. I got it for the bottle.
The scent.. is okay. Too sweet for day for me, too simple for night. Not enough wood.. or leather.. or incense... or something to ground this whole concoction.
Doesn't smell like "good girl" to me either (not as in "good" meaning "bad", not as "good" meaning "good", not as anything "good girl" in my understanding could imply).
It's not terrible, but it's not for me.

2.5/5

David Mellard
David Mellard

Not yet sampled this fragrance as yet for women as I used to work for the company who owns the right and the licence to produce Carolina Herrera perfumes, interesting design for a flacon. its quite interesting as I work within the fragrance sector selling High End & Bespoke fragrance and always tuned in and up to date on what new brands are due to be launched and especially this time of the year as we are approaching the autumn. I recently visited Harrods and sampled the new fragrances by Louis Vuitton witch are all quite nice but mainly for women but you could getaway with a few of the scents. I also sampled the new Add to dictionary fragrances and the bottles are magnificent but going back to the Herrera fragrance for women Good Girl I always imagined his fragrance to resemble the shoe style as from my experience working within the industry for many years I know that many of the Fashion houses usually always come up with a design of the fragrance container or if you like bottle to accentuate their fashion label or brand. just like Bvlgari jewellery designers just as you can see with their fragrance packaging so if you look at the shoe design you'd know what I'm talking about. looks good though!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

I'm sorry for it's going to be the shortest yet review I've ever left as this fragrance is, unfortunately, not worth me wasting my time on it.

Three words: BORING, DULL, GENERIC.

Shame on you, Herrera!!!

Gui76
Gui76

One of the most beautiful perfumes Out there!
It's sweet but not too much, rich, elegant and simply gorgeous! Truly a step forward by Carolina Herrera perfumes.

josie2boa
josie2boa

Does anyone know where I could get it? Im in Australia.

[misconceived name, concept, bottle and advertising.]
Sorry I don't get that!? The name isn't cryptic, the scent doesnt try to be double meaning good girl versus bad girl.. or even hints at anything else else than being a modem sweet scent, with a hint of sexiness, the bottle will sell lots, I don't particularly like it, but it looks better in person CH took a chance. maybe had fun with it..no issues there...why not!? ..then the advertising, well, it isn't the worse out there !! It is a sweet scent, , with bright florals in the mix..lovely...still has the CH class in my opinion..

Daisy Lee

Very similar to Olympia by Paco rabanne, this is the night version to its day wear. Same smell just darker and less sweet due to the red berry. Nice number in novelty bottle

La DameDeNoir
La DameDeNoir

Good Girl tryes hard in being a bad girl, but nonetheless fails.

This is a quite good perfume seriously affected by a terrible misconceived name, concept, bottle and advertising.

It opens with a floral-fruty note, quite innocent and generic. White tuberose, indistinct fruits and touches of freshly cut grass. I don't detect any coffee or almond. I would dispatch it very soon as another unremarkable fragance. But then, the generic white-flower note turns into a more mature, classy scent, sweet and balmy, with hints of white chocolate that makes it a bit younger.

The pity is the absurd name, the ridiculous advertising and the ugly and tacky bottle, more suitable for a Lady Gaga ensemble that for the refined style of Carolina Herrera. This is going to damage this perfume, that I think it is going to be out of production in two or three seasons. It is a shame, because I feel this could have been an interesting perfume.

milancelisac
milancelisac

To my nose, this is Gucci Rush in a weaker form.

Daisy Lee

I purchased this passing through duty free purely for the bottle

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

At first it starts like a beast of perfume. So feminine, but pushy at the same time. Poisoning smell. No way you won't notice someone wearing it.
After few hours, the beast is tamed a little. The perfume gets more cocoa-sweet.

joliecat
joliecat

There's no noticeable coffee note in Good Girl at all. It's just very floral with soft cocoa added. Wears lightly on skin without a trail. More of a skin scent, completely non-offensive. Good for office wear, very soft, hardly detectable after the first 10 minutes. If you press your nose firmly to your skin you can smell it lightly for about 3 hours.
Good Girl is OK if you like to collect cute bottles.

If you want a feminine perfume with real coffee, you need Sofia Vergara Love.

wondersniff
wondersniff

The dry-down is absolutely gorgeous and warm. It oddly smells like a hug. but the top notes are awful to me. Waaaaay too medicinal. It smells fruity, weirdly enough. But the dry-down really is gorgeous

mshilov
mshilov

Ha-ha, I was nearly shocked today, having found this 'shoe' on a perfume counter - it's quite radical in size and shape to be a perfume bottle. Double O in the lettering reminds me somehow of Bergdorf Goodman logo - will it help this 'shoe' to sell I wonder? Anyway, the scent is relatively sexy and oriental (floriental?) as described above, but not innovative at all. This is a scent of "Cosmopolitan' cover girl, of 'Shopaholic' movie star, of somebody pretending to be cute and 'bad' but who is just very normal and 'good', like any girl from mass market upscale ad or magazine cover. It means this perfumes plays a trick with good girls, businesswomen and housewives, making them believe they turn into 'sexy little bitches' when they wear this. Ok, why not? The scent is typical Carolina Herrera and Puig marketing hook, from the presentation to the story behind it. And it smells quite pleasant. But there's absolutely no 'duality of a woman's character', the perfume is as obvious as the bottle's 'golden' heel: it exudes promise of getting laid and shouts about glamour, but in reality it is just another 'piece of cake' which you take for your own pleasure, and if you take it too often and too much, men will rather avoid you than be attracted. Because not every good girl craving for sugar looks and feels bad enough to seduce each and every man.

Vanian

Thank you very much, Germany and Genny17. Black opium is a very nice fragrance, however it seems it is not my perfect 'Cup of coffee'.

I agree with Germany,I do not detect the coffee in Good Girl..Black opium is a great suggestion !!

Vanian

Can anyone who already tried it can say something about the coffee note in it? I very badly want to find 'my' coffee frag and all the notes described above tell me that this one might be what I really want. Am a bit 'sad' as no one has said a word for the coffee note in the top of the pyramid. Thank you all in advance.

dormir6
dormir6

On my skin it is very synthetic, sharp, like some chemical.

Edit worst than I thought át first. Very sharp, there is not mild, creamy effect on me. No coffe, no tonka. Just some burnt, yes, burnt and sharp Flower. Awfull.
I am soooo sad. I would like to like it.

It's creamy, totally unoffensive, cacao & floral fragrance. Surely a good fragrance for a good girl. However, looking at the fancy bottle, I expected something darker.
Despite tuberose note, I like it.

cutebarbie84
cutebarbie84

I think if the perfume and bottle were used by another designer, it would have been a hit!!! Say christian Louboutin or maybe Jimmy Choo.

Carolina Hererra as a brand name does not have the image of CL & JC to pull this off.

It is a nice perfume but not a Woow! and the bottle does not reflect the brand image by any mean.

First of all the bottle and the whole advertising is interesting in my opinion.
It's a cool shoe-bottle. A little dark and mysterious.
But the scent is not dark at all.
It's a good, but typical floral fruity scent that reminds me of celebrity fragrances.
I can't smell any coffee in it. I think there's some fresh floral notes and sweet almond note, but there's also fruity notes which are not listed here.
It's nice, but nothing original. Basically they are selling something that already exists.

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

The bottle is not ugly I find it very chic. The heel looks great, yet slightly intimidating - imagine if that bottle was a real shoe! I admit you have to be careful when you hold it and want to spray yourself, but the good thing is that the atomizer sprays really easily, without any effort. The scent is definitely something I didn't expected from CH. It's creamy and buttery, smells sexy for night. I would say the silage is moderate. I love coffee and cacao in perfumes and beautifully incorporated tuberose as well. It's like a lighter and not so sweet cousin of Truth or Dare. A must try!
Update: If you are searching for a modern tonka, Good girl is for you!

virga
virga

The bottle is plain ugly and dysfunctional, and the concept – fragrance in a shoe-shaped bottle – is neither funny nor appealing, at least not to me. The fragrance itself, on the other hand, is good dark floriental – smoky tonka bean, sweet tuberose, jasmine, almond and cacao makes a nice, although not very original composition. Similar to Addict by Dior before reformulation. Cacao note, which is quite prominent, makes it more contemporary and gourmand. Good silage and lasting power.

One word, intoxicating! I love the smell, I received a sample from a friend, and this smells fantastic! warm sweet and cozy on a bed of warm floral notes, also refined,like the tonka mixes in with the Jasmine and the tuberose lovely creation , lots of scents with cocoa have kind of a thick gourmand vibe, but Good Girl manages to stay fresh and pretty! The tuberose s,ells creamy, and Mars in sooo good with the tonka... I love the white flowers in it, it brings dimension to the scent, it isnt simply a sweet perfume..kind of a departure for Carolina Herrera, a better stronger creation! The cocoa is definitely stronger in the base.
I want it, although I dont care for the bottle!

Berta15
Berta15

!!Love it!!
I don´t know what to say,because I´m in love.However this perfume is nothing special,not a "bad girl" scent but there is something which I adore in this scent.
The opening is heavy and sweet.I don´t smell coffee or almond,it´s just sweet.After a few minutes this sweetness start to calm down and something spicy and floral start to play in the background.I detect some fruity notes,but sadly I don´t know what it is.
Now after an hour this scent is wonderful and realy sexy.It´s a spicy-sweet-floral smell which I adore,but sadly it become a skin scent :( But who cares......!!
The bottle is something incredible,fantastic, sexy,feminine.I going to enjoy this lovelyness this fall/winter,and I´m realy happy to have this beauty.
I will recommend to them who love or like sweet scents but with a little-little twist in it.

UPDATE everybody:
This is a strong sweet-floral perfume,the main accord is the jasmine.Veeery strong jasmine with sweet notes in the background,which reminds me Alien by Thierry Mugler and Olympea by Paco Rabanne(softer).It has a classic and a sexy feel and very mature.The longevity is is not bad it´s a skin scent(after),but the sillage is pretty good.Very pleasant smell,very seductive.OOOh and the box is to die for,it´s like velvet(whoooooaa).I love it,and gonna wear it this fall/winter.

mendosita
mendosita

This is really surprising scent. It turns out to be some kind of upside-down fragrance to me.
Usually we can detect lighter notes at the the begginig and the sweter/heavier ones at the end- this seems to be just the opposite. At first there is a heavy hit of white flowers mixed with tonka and then it becomes lighter and more delicate flowery-spicy fragrance.
In my opinion it is very unique scent, I cannot compare it to anything I know.
I must test it again, but I really like it so far.

I tried it. Well...
The bottle: 10! It really looks refreshing and different on shelves among the others.
The scent: Also different. A bit nostalgic, a bit modern. It reminds me of something old, already sniffed or used just not sure what. But still very nice. I can swear that I smell blueberries. Strong in the beginning and all the way. From the notes listed I can not smell anything except maybe tonka bean.
Is it deep? I don't think so. Is it pleasant? For sure but not worth the high price (maybe on some sale later).
Longevity: so-so. It turns into skin scent faster than Bronze Goddess which is indeed a skin scent.
All in all, nice but it can wait for a test of time.
P.S. I forgot to say - it is really a good girl. Not boring, but not much exciting.

smokvica

I don't think it's the site that deletes some comments. The readers don't like negative reviews and give negative votes. Thus, the comment disappears.

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

"The dress is Chanel, the shoes YSL
The bag is Dior, Agent Provocateaur
My address today, L.A. by the way
Above Sunset Strip, the Hills all the way
My rings are by Webster, they make their heads twirl
They all say “Darling, what did you do for those pearls?”

What?! I am a GOOD GIRL.. ;)

Song immediately popped in my head..
#Burlesque

maen
maen

Excited to smell new Good Girl CH!, the first feeling experimented is quality, I find it he best CH scent, totally fabulous.
Opens into a womanly white floral with a calm Tuberose in a creamy Tonka Bean, the Cacao I couldn't notice as much, drydown is like nutty.
More floral than my expectations, which gladly surprised me!, all very worked and balanced.
Could be a wink to her first CH fragrance, because her favourite creator's flower, Tuberose, but updated to present time. Has the stylish brand stamp.
I perceive for long, radiates an envelope aura, holds and makes you comfortable.
Positively addictive, need it more and more, perfect wearable scent.
Bottle in person is rotund and with strenght, absolutely feminine and creative.
Real worthy!.

janeofdoe
janeofdoe

Yep......gonna be buying strictly for the bottle. Lol. If it smells good, THAT will be a bonus!

katemax
katemax

No patchouli? I'm definitely interested

tneequeenie
tneequeenie

CH has never been a favorite, it's my body chemistry ....but oh the BOTTLE!!! If only it were red, but they may be an idea for a flanker.

Daria_21
Daria_21

I may be in the minority here, but I think the bottle is fabulous! Bottle aside, the notes really sing to me - I will definitely be looking for a sample once this comes out!

Chanel4Evah
Chanel4Evah

Think of the flankers and companion scents... "Bad Girl" "Good Girl Gone Bad" "Bac Girl Gone Good" "Good Girls Go To Heaven" The list could go on! Personally, I love it to death!!!!! The bottle, the name, the scent! All sounds like a great time to be had!

ptilda
ptilda

I need that bottle! Who cares about the juice? Haha

Kohla1
Kohla1

I wonder if the heel part could make a good weapon. Might get this just to keep it by my nightstand :P

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Carolina Herrera Good Girl fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Carolina Herrera Good Girl, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Good Girl by Carolina Herrera. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Good Girl by Carolina Herrera represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.