Designers » C » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Parfum Divin Caudalie for women

Parfum Divin Caudalie for women
dislike

Parfum Divin by Caudalie is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Parfum Divin was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. The fragrance features grapefruit, rose, pink pepper, vanilla, musk and cedar.

Grapefruit Rose Pink Pepper Vanilla Musk Cedar

Prodigieux Le Parfum

Parfum Divin Fragrance Reviews

Violinplayah
Violinplayah

I wear this to bed over the divine oil in winter, and occasionally during the day when I'm not in the mood for a perfume, but want a bit of polished freshness. I have been complimented on this fragrance when I wore it, so though it doesn't seem like it lasts, I think it's just easy to get anosmic to.

Midnight00
Midnight00

There's something strange about Caudalie Divin perfume..A very nice and unique scent indeed but I dont smell vanilla at all-just the pink pepper and cedarwook with a bit of rose. The scent smells mostly synthetic, (more like shampoo) and does not last more than an hour.

theuntrainednose
theuntrainednose

Tested a spray on the top of my hand.

Soft creamy vanilla, woods and musk. Nice, reminding of expensive cosmetics in a beauty salon.

However, I would have liked more woods, less vanilla.

Well done and pretty. Would not buy it but if I receive it I will wear it.

allegro_barbaro
allegro_barbaro

This immediately reminded me of Nuxe le Parfum and not just because it is another perfume reiteration of a popular multipurpose oil. It shares the same soapy, beachy vibe but is lighter than Nuxe. I was very surprised not to see any white flowers on the scent pyramid as it seems much more tropical than rosy.

MaraAna
MaraAna

Warm, powdery, clean.... Beatiful parfume. It's funny, I bought it in a drug store, didn't had one in large, vel known perfumery.
Great bottle too.

becuille
becuille

I don't notice florals in this at all. On me, it opened with a blast of Iso E Super and musk, then dried down to a musky vanilla with a hint of burning woods. I occasionally get a hint of pepper, although this never becomes a spicy frag.

It's perfectly nice and very wearable, but it doesn't interest me enough to buy a full bottle.

I was wary to try this because I've used Caudalie skincare products before and they caused a reaction, but luckily, there was no such issue with their perfume.

Soft sillage and moderate longevity.

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

I too think this is similar to Baiser Volé and even more so to Guerlain L'Instant, but not as sweet and deep as the latter. You can do no wrong with this one.

ellina1984
ellina1984

Wow! Creamy, flowers (rose and jasmine), clean musk,light woods in the background. It has an expensive cosmetics aura going on, and it smells like the most luxurious melt-in-your-skin body cream. Light enough for summer, substantial enough for spring and fall. Maybe too airy for winter, but I can see myself wearing this to feel pampered and elegant. Well done Jacques Cavallier.

I love the top notes, it is dreamy, soft, feminine, but it turns on me into a powdery bomb, like baby powder!! that is too bad, I wished it had stayed soft and fresh!! I was ready to buy it!!
Nonetheless it has a certain pretty quality!

kelli.marie
kelli.marie

I spritz on before bed...soooo dreamy!

hgm127
hgm127

Ugh, this is so beautiful. It transports me to a chic log cabin up in the mountains. Warm, cosy, sexy without being racy - just effortlessly gorgeous. I love it.

LisaMari
LisaMari

Clean, soft, nuzzly-musky and fresh like a big fluffy towel, freshly laundered.
This is how sexy nude perfumes should smell. Divin!

ankali
ankali

Very, very fresh and pretty, like the lovely Divine Oil -- I am so happy they packaged this scent into something with some longevity! I got a rave review from a coworker (who had to practically put his nose in my arm to smell it; very soft sillage on me). He said that it smelled like my skin, but sweeter and better, and I do find it a soft fragrance that enhances me subtly rather than making a firm declaration. The vanilla and musk are very comforting, and the cedar and pink pepper keep them from going too baby-ish.

Verdict: good workplace & daytime fragrance, and despite its softness, good longevity (when layered over the oil, at least; I haven't tried the perfume on its own).

Julie Billi
Julie Billi

I was in a drugstore shoping & while I was waiting to pay, a lovely warm smell hit my nose! It was coming from the test bottle near me, so I gave it a try! Lovely, musky warm perfume, ideal IMO for warmer days....The base notes, leave you with the impression of just got out of the shower....I will definetely buy it.

Daniela75
Daniela75

It's a lovely, smooth and sensual fragrance! Beautiful rose and pink pepper show up on my skin. If you like the Divine Oil, you'll love this perfume!

marinaw90
marinaw90

Bought this as soon as I saw it as I LOVE the smell of the Caudelie divine oil already. It is a rival to the Nuxe Prodigieux Parfum which shares a similar floral musky summery smell. I slightly prefer the Caudelie however. It is a very comforting scent. Great for the summer days when you don't want to wear a heavy perfume, you just want to smell good! Sillage isn't huge but it is definitely longer lasting than the oil which makes it a great idea to layer the scent on top.

Neeko
Neeko

It is like a soap or a body cream. Soft, smooth and a bit flowery. Not very exciting.

eaudemoi
eaudemoi

This reminds me of Cartier's Baiser Vole! Warm, enveloping layers...at the same time I'm confused since the notes are so different. Might be because I'm working off of memory...in any case their respective auras are certainly different, but I get an olfactory echo.

Floral-woody musk, very relaxing...day at the spa would be nice with this one :)

Sherihan
Sherihan

For test, the Nose has created big perfumes

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Caudalie Parfum Divin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Caudalie Parfum Divin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Parfum Divin by Caudalie. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Parfum Divin by Caudalie represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay