Designers » C » Floral « Groups

The Des Vignes Caudalie for women

The Des Vignes Caudalie for women
dislike

The Des Vignes Caudalie for women Pictures

The Des Vignes is launched in 2011 as a limited edition. This sensual, elegant and rich floral scent was created by perfumer Jacques Cavallier.

Top notes: orange blossom and jasmine tea. Heart: ginger, grapes and neroli. Base: white musk and blonde trees.

It is available as 50 ml EDT.

Jasmine African Orange flower Tea

The Des Vignes Fragrance Reviews

cutetrang
cutetrang

+ super affordable
+ refreshing all year round scent
+ fantastic tea-grapey notes drying down to a soft musky scent
+quiet decent longevity for an eau fraiche
+ work / office appropriate
+ classic easy grab and go scent

- not really that special
- it is def something you have smelled before
- crowd pleaser, not offending - which is good but you will not stand out with this

since it is so affordable I think it is really worth your money. Give it a try!

polly golightly
polly golightly

evanescente e leggera acqua aromatica in cui predomina un sentore ben bilanciato di tè e neroli con un tocco di zenzero. l'evoluzione, minimale, procede su un bel muschio legnoso, sintetico e pulito, del tipo iso-e-super. adattissimo al caldo. molto buono.

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

My sister bought me a gift set of this fragrance in France as Christmas gift. I am sorry to say, but I cannot wear it. It starts out super pretty, but it quickly dries into a saliva-like musk that reminds me of an unshowered person. My other sister also received the same set and she is unable to wear it either, for the same reason. The shower gel, on the other hand, is delicious.

kbot
kbot

OMG I love this! Just got a sample at Sephora yesterday and am hooked. Soft and musky but not overpowering or too cottony/dryer sheet. The tea really comes through but is also not too much. Then there is the grape/floral combo that is dancing around in all of it. Overall, very beautiful fragrance for year round, daily use. Could be worn in any temperature or climate. It's the kind of scent that people would say "ooh, you smell good" and not "i like your perfume"

suelle
suelle

This is my choice for spring and summer this year. At first I had my eyes on Balenciaga Florabotanica, but after all blotters and skin tests, watched by all these ladies in Douglas stores, I decided on this one, as I already had Des Vignes shower gel.
First of all - it is lovely. Refreshing and invigorating with ginger notes, sparkling with flowers, and soothing with musky, woodsy dry out.
Second - it's very affordable, so I can spray as much as I want.
Third - not very strong, very office apropriate - perfect match for my needs at the moment.

lingda
lingda

I once got a sample of Bvlgari's au the vert and this fragrance smells exactly like it! Also smells similar to some of the fragrances from Elizabeth Arden's affordable green tea collection. I'm a little sad because this perfume feels a lot less special now that I've made the connection. Packaging is beautiful though, especially the tin.

ellina1984
ellina1984

The top is bright and citrusy, and does remind me of Light blue, as does the base. There's a very distinct, clear and well-constructed tea note in the middle. Nice as an everyday summer or spring scent. Longevity is very good,it's still around after two vigorous hand washes.

LisaMari
LisaMari

It's beautiful, herby, warm and feminine.
I can smell the hot jasmine tea and vineyards. I love it.
It's true that it doesn't last long, about 2 hrs on me and I think its probably best in summer and sprayed on clothes not skin.

coco76
coco76

For me this is a close to the skin, 'cuddler' type of scent. It stays ever so close to the skin, apparent to those who are within your personal space but it does not stray much farther past that point. Tea, musk, ginger and woodsy...perhaps a bit of the honey as well. Starts off 'sharp' (which is probably the ginger) but mellows out into a 'skin' smell which is quite pleasant.

sally.boxhall
sally.boxhall

I have the shower gel of this scent & it so lush & lovely, I just LOVE the dry cedar in this - cedar usually feels too masculine on my skin, but this has a cool sweetness that is so good, it also has an amazing zingy note that occasionally finds my nose that has to be the ginger - can someone tell me if the spray scent is the same as the shower gel? If so, I want!!!!
BTW: I get that some may compare this to Light Blue, but this is a far more feminine & sophisticated fragrance to me. It does though, remind me of India Hicks Island living - I had a little shower gel & lotion of this & they were fab, this has a similar feel which is a good thing IMO.

meow1900
meow1900

It smells very fresh and relaxing, but it doesn't last not one hour. I swear it goes away in like 5-10 minutes. It reminds me of d&g light blue but this has more of a sophisticated touch to it. Too bad it doesn't last on my skin :(

muskymoi
muskymoi

I don't really like perfumes typically relegated to summertime. But where I live it's been absolutely horribly humid. Like Caribbean tropics humid. For a month straight. Soon, all the pine trees will be replaced by palm trees. THAT humid. Most of my perfumes are too heavy for it, even my poor Stella McCartney doesn't like this weather. So I wanted something that was light as air, refreshing, but still has a heartiness to it. So yesterday, to avoid the soupy air on a long walk, I ducked into a shop that sells caudalie...I casually picked up this bottle, as I've never sniffed any of the vignes perfumes. Behold. Love at first sniff. I really loved this on my skin under the hot waxiness of the July air quality in my city. I don't expect this "refreshing water" to have great longevity. I just want to smell fresh and lovely when it's near impossible to smell like anything but hot sticky sweat. I love the mix of the florals with this tea note, held together by a smooth wispy non-oppressive musk. Perfection.....

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Where do you ppl live? In my country we can´t return a perfume if it is opened :(
But i have read that there are so many ppl here that easily can return their perfumes even if they have onpened and tested it. Why is that?

jventura489
jventura489

My least favorite Caudalie fragrance so far. I can't smell it at all :( I went to Sephora picked it up sprayed it, nice initial smell so I bought it. Brought it home and it was gone by the time I got home...I sprayed a little more on this morning the same thing happened 30 minutes later it was gone. It was between this and the Fleur de vigne which is beautiful, I decided on this because the initial smell was nice but there is nothing left after 30 minutes. I'm returning it and getting the fleur de vigne which lasted way longer on my skin.

ranchorita
ranchorita

I happened upon this fragrance yesterday and tried it on the back of my hand. It's light and fresh, but some combination of the accords really delights me and is evocative of Halston 101. One day later, I can still smell the remnant of this on the back of my hand, and this is a pleasant association. Ultimately intensive musk and wood accords, with a nice balance of florals to soften the edge. The Des Vignes seems more complex to me than a straight-up floral. This is a very nice way to remember what I liked so much about Halston 101, actually. I am adding this to my "want" list.

possumke
possumke

I purchased this without testing first, and I am so very disappointed, I can bearly detect it! I am sad to say that as an "Eau Fraiche" it is far too watery and fleeting. On first spritz I can only feel a bit green grape and tea notes, and A LOT of alcohol !
I did not get any of the much anticipated floral/musky dry down.... there is NO dry down! Don't waste your money on it unless you like the fact that it will only last 20 minutes on your skin.

chance25
chance25

LOVE this one! Two things working here, musk + a vivid floral, like the smell of water dripping off of orange blossoms. A transparent scent, but long lived, perfect everyday perfume.

Lauri88
Lauri88

This fragrance makes me think of my vacation to Cuba, has that fresh air and beach smell.

kalios55
kalios55

The Des Vignes ..

Have you ever fallen for something for its simplicity? Yes. That would be me, talking about this lightly scented sparkling vineyard tea. Its modestly inviting aroma is quite beautiful.

Like a young girl on her first date, she is shy and lovely. Naturally blushed cheeks and rosy lips suggests she is pure and tempting in every possible way.

Yes. The Des Vignes is that attractive to me. The tea is fresh, ginger sparklingly sweet, and soft creamy musk lovely. Another demure skin scent I stumbled upon and fell for head over heels .. A scent of a girl in love .. beautiful without even trying.

spumyland
spumyland

buonissimo,elegante,unisex,rende al meglio su i vestiti..non macchia e non e' costoso!!thea best caudalie

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I came across this trio of scents yesterday whilst browsing in the perfume section of a department store and decided to stop and test them all. This one was my favorite with Fleur des Vignes a close second. The Des Vignes is a lovely light, fresh, clean fruity floral with a bit of depth due to the musk. It lasted quite a few hours on my skin so the staying power's not bad. It's an ideal perfume to wear daily and to work, etc, because it's very pleasant and inoffensive and not a powerhouse, suffocating perfume. I like it!

The name of this fragrance reminded me of Fresh CITRON DE VIGNE, so on some level I think that I was half expecting to encounter another bright white wine-y citrus. In fact, Caudalie THE DES VIGNES opens, as advertised, as a refreshing, natural-smelling tea scent. The drydown, however, is a straightforward, longlasting musk. In some ways, the tea opening is more of an appetizer, and the main dish here really is musk. Clean and calming musk, not the dirty and sweaty variety.

This is not a bad fragrance at all, but it's also not very exciting or complex. This is definitely not a primarily floral perfume; it's more of a floral woody musk with a *huge* emphasis on the latter. All in all, I'd say that THE DE VIGNE is more of an aromatherapeutic composition good for calming one's frazzled nerves than a serious perfume.

princess_buttercup
princess_buttercup

I just got a sample of this and I'm glad. I would not have tried it ever on my own. It's very light and very clean. It's fairly linear. I see it as a great daytime scent, and probably easily wearable year round. Considering getting a bottle. I see some people liken it to light blue, which I understand, I happen to like this better. It just seems more.... sophisticated.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

This has a slightly bitter, unisex jasmine-tea-orange flower opening. As it dries down and becomes woodier, spicier, and muskier, I can begin to notice its similarities with Light Blue, as others have mentioned, although I like The Des Vignes better, because the citrus-cedar combination in Light Blue didn't agree with me! The Des Vignes also has a pronounced neroli note, which I find uplifting.

Seraphic
Seraphic

This is a nice scent for those days where I just want to freshen up a little bit. There is a very light refined clean quality to it with a very faint touch of musk. Good for someone in an office because it's not overpowering. Lasts for most of the day but stays really close to the skin.

Undamaris
Undamaris

remindes me Light Blue too :)

The Caudalie scents are more like a refresher or body spray. For me this wouldn't be a buy. It's a nice floral but it's also watery and forgettable.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Caudalie The Des Vignes fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Caudalie The Des Vignes, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify The Des Vignes by Caudalie. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of The Des Vignes by Caudalie represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.