Designers » C » Woody Spicy « Groups

1881 Bella Notte Man Cerruti for men

1881 Bella Notte Man Cerruti for men
dislike

Cerruti presents a new fragrant pair of the1881 collection in April of 2014. It is a masculine and feminine version of the original Cerruti 1881 Man from 1990 and Cerruti 1881 Woman from 1995, which emerge under the name of Cerruti 1881 Bella Notte. Both fragrances promise a veil of seduction ideal for summer evenings.

Cerruti 1881 Bella Notte Man is created by Olivier Cresp as a sensual and elegant fragrance. The top notes are lemon, citron and lime, followed by jasmine and spices of Sichuan pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, juniper and coriander. The base includes cedar, patchouli, vanilla and musk.

Bottles retain the original forms, painted in dark blue shades. The face of the campaign is French guitarist Thomas Dutronc. Available as 75 and 125 ml Eau de Toilette.

Lime Citron Lemon

Sichuan Pepper Cardamom Coriander Nutmeg Cinnamon Juniper Jasmine

Cedar Patchouli Vanilla Musk

Bentley for Men
Dark Rebel Rider

1881 Bella Notte Man Fragrance Reviews

tibo.t
tibo.t

Tres beau ! Dommage qu'il soit si discret.

Forget Freeman
Forget Freeman

One of the best 1881 fragrances in my opinion.
Soft but noticeable, masculine yet smooth.

As someone who loves Bentley For Men I can see some resemblances, Belle Notte is a bit more retrained and not as boozy and aggressive (Cerruti's scent feels more casual).

Quite a versatile scent, would say best for spring and Autumn.

Good value for money, also the bottle looks stunning too.

I agree with the reviewer who said this is similar to Brit for Men, but there are some differences that may be significant (as is the case for me). First, this is considerably weaker, so that may be a negative, but I did get a 125 ml bottle for well under $20, so that's not especially relevant. Second, there isn't any floral element that is noticeable here, other than a little lavender. Third, the "synthetic" type wood note in Brit is absent here. That means I can wear this one, whereas Brit was overbearing and "synthetic" to me. It's got a great balance among the various elements: spicy, woody, sweet, musky, and powdery (along with the patchouli). It is a bit dry, but not in a "chemical" way, as I find in some niche scents. The sweetness is not at all strong, so anyone saying it is too sweet may not have much experience with A*Men and scents I'd call really sweet. I could also see how some people might say it has a touch of L'Instant Homme. Overall, I wouldn't say it's especially unique but it does lasts well and might be worth considering if you find Brit, LIDG, and other scents of that type to be overbearing, but like the idea.

yeti

Actually even more similar to Varvatos Dark Rebel Rider, therefore a great value!!!

yeti

Great all around scent, very different than the original 1881, very similar to John Varvatos Platinum!!!

Oudacity
Oudacity

I bought this pretty cheaply in Dubai (about $20 for 125ml) and on the whole I like it. For me it is a fairly linear fragrance. I get strong peppery woody notes that are very evocative of wooden spice drawers in Indonesian antique shops. Delicious. But the scent doesn't really develop that much on my skin, not great sillage/projection and the longevity is around 2-3 hours. Worth buying at this kind of price, though.

[email protected]
qilaparfume@yahoo.co.id

clone Burberry Brit Men

funnyboy
funnyboy

Wore this for the first time last night.
Starts off with a strange citrus and flowers.
Very unique smell and then I get soft incense and vanilla.
projection not great but quality ingredients.
Would not offend anyone but more suitable for and evening than daytime in the summer
I have a large collection of fragrances and find nothing else like this.Dont usually rate Cerruti fragrances and the only one I really liked was the original Nino Cerruti for men which disappeared was reborn and now has gone again! Please, if you are listening bring this back.
Anyhow back to Bella Note.My rating on the whole 7 out of 10 for wearability. 5 out of 10 for projecton and 9 out of 10 for quality and uniqueness.

antonpan
antonpan

Today I had an opportunity to try the new Bella Notte. I must say this one is by far the best 1881 flanker, smelling like a baby of Voyage d'Hermes and Bentley for men. It starts off with a sweet though citrusy cardamom note then becoming patchouli-sh and smoky in the direction of Bentley for men / Bentley for men Intense. This one suruly will get some love here.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cerruti 1881 Bella Notte Man fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cerruti 1881 Bella Notte Man, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 1881 Bella Notte Man by Cerruti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 1881 Bella Notte Man by Cerruti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay