Designers » C » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

1881 Bella Notte Woman Cerruti for women

1881 Bella Notte Woman Cerruti for women
dislike

Cerruti presents a new fragrant pair of the1881 collection in April of 2014. It is a masculine and feminine version of the original Cerruti 1881 Man from 1990 and Cerruti 1881 Woman from 1995, which emerge under the name of Cerruti 1881 Bella Notte. Both fragrances promise a veil of seduction ideal for summer evenings.

Cerruti 1881 Bella Notte Woman is signed by perfumer Aurelien Guichard. The aroma is elegant musky - floral. It opens with blackberries juice and citrus notes of bergamot from Sicily. The heart of orange blossom is placed on the base of amber, musk and vanilla.

Bottles retain the original forms, painted in dark blue shades. The face of the campaign is French guitarist Thomas Dutronc. Available as 30 and 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

Blackberry Bergamot

Orange Blossom

Amber Musk Vanilla

Yendi

1881 Bella Notte Woman Fragrance Reviews

Body lotion:
Appreciated! Unlike some (many?) musky lotions, this one doesn't get that Negative/bad animalic scent which almost smells like urine.
Very happy with it, fresh, floral and musky.

Vilma.Vi
Vilma.Vi

Different, interesting, musky scent.

I like it :)
Smells like lime zest, musk, (orange) blossoms and mild amber. It has the right amount of "darkness" and fits evenings aswell as daytime. The vanilla isn't prominent but it doesn't matter, the fragrance is just fine as it already is. Maybe it's just me but the blackberry is not as noticeable as it should be, according to the main- and top notes so I'm curious how it should/would have smelled with stronger blackberry scent.

Nice bottle, nice fragrance. Nothing I crave but definately something I enjoy.

This blackberry fragrance is attractive enough. Not typical like pink stupid fragrances. It's darker and seductive.

I like it.

Musky4
Musky4

I've wanted to try this perfume ever since I heard it was being launched. However, as it wasn't launched in the UK, I knew that it would have to be a blind buy, which I prefer not to do if I can help it… Eventually I found an UK online retailer selling Bella Notte at a fantastic price and knew I just had to have it. So here is my review.
Firstly, the bottle itself is beautiful, although I never buy for the bottle alone. Looking at it I thought that the juice inside would smell mysterious, intoxicating and quite unique, but in this respect I was a little disappointed. On spraying initially I felt it was a bit too unisex for my taste. I got a strong musk and citrus, which gradually mellowed. Hours after first applying I can still smell it, but can't say I've noticed any of the other notes, such as the blackberries, amber and vanilla. Sadly for me, these were the notes that made me want to try Bella Notte so much! It is certainly sophisticated and sensual but I wouldn't describe it as sexy, edgy or mysterious. It's a bit ordinary for my taste but also very inoffensive. Projection-wise it isn't the sillage monster of the original Cerruti 1881, but seems to be fairly long-lasting, albeit just as a skin scent.
It reminds me very much of another perfume I tried recently - Naciso. I do feel a little disappointed as I was hoping for something a bit more feminine and unique... The musk is too dominant for me. What I'd have liked is less musk, more vanilla and amber, less citrus, more blackberry and orange blossom. It's not a bad blind buy (especially at such a great price) but in all honesty if I'd had the chance to try it first, I probably wouldn't have bought it.

Nelken
Nelken

I find this very sensual, even animalic,no doubt thanks to the dominant musk note. Yet it is definitely a fragrance that strikes me as subtle, sophisticated and elegant.
I can see the reasons behind the name..it evokes the quiet and the mystery of a moonlit summer night.
My only complaint is that it doesn't last long ( at least on my skin)and that the sillage is weak.
I must say it is one of the best scents I have come across in a long time.
Love the design and the colour of the bottle too !

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cerruti 1881 Bella Notte Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cerruti 1881 Bella Notte Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 1881 Bella Notte Woman by Cerruti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 1881 Bella Notte Woman by Cerruti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.