Designers » C » Chypre Floral « Groups

Chance Parfum Chanel for women

Chance Parfum Chanel for women
dislike

Chance Parfum by Chanel is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Chance Parfum was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Polge. The fragrance features vanilla absolute, jasmine, iris and white musk.

Vanilla Absolute Jasmine iris White Musk

Chance Eau de Parfum
Chance Eau de Toilette

Chance Parfum Fragrance Reviews

herculano
herculano

This was given to me as a gift.

Bitter, very sharp citrus, "perfumy", unoriginal, old-school powder thing going on, nondescript really.

Reminds just a bit of something I used to wear 20 years ago, Carmen (in the beautiful blue bottle with a gold cap... cant remember who made it). Actually, yeah, really reminds me of it.

But... This just does not fit my personality. Its not orginal at all, and its simply too bitter and sharp.

I havent sniffed too many Chanel frags, but something tells me this has a Chanel signature in its scent somewhere.
Because even though this was marketed for younger types I detect a familiar old (or classic, if you prefer) "perfume" vibe.

Judging from the many reviews here, it seems I am not alone at all in feeling totally unmoved by this one.

Janlaw
Janlaw

Ehh Chanel, bunch of overrated, musty smelling fragrances. I really don't get the hype. I am bitter because I spent a lot for the parfum and it fell flat in all ways and not to mention the size was a teaspoon.

Yeah, well there are more awe inspiring fragrances out there. I feel Chanel is heavy, musty, and very expired powdery smell to it. That's all. Not a fan.

kristenboris1997
kristenboris1997

This turns citrus on my skin, weird! I love chance but it doesn't smell good on me!

Contessa01
Contessa01

A very popular Chanel perfume, perfect for work or a dinner out. Probably screams more serious than fun but it is very versatile and earns many compliments. A great everyday perfume that won't offend anyone and you will find yourself turning to use more than you realise.

Thesheppardswife
Thesheppardswife

Finally tried this and as promising as the notes sounded, it turns quite peppery
on my skin. It seems that other than no 5, Chanels don't work with me. I will try the exclusives in hopes that something will work for me.

Douceamere
Douceamere

I think the 2015 date is a mistake. The extrait has been out for over ten years - I know I bought one in 2005 (edit: or maybe 2006, can't remember precisely). I'm pretty sure it hasn't been relaunched either.

Beaufort
Beaufort

I am confused about the dates too. Has this extrait been recently "reformulated" and re-released ? I bought the extrait in 2014 and it was discounted by 40%. Did I buy old stock of the original formula and it has now been reformulated ???

Perhaps someone can clarify ?

Musky4
Musky4

Well this is confusing... I just asked to try this new Chance Parfum at my local Chanel counter, only to be told that this has been available for years and is not new at all. They have the pure parfum in 7.5ml bottles. I showed the sales assistant this Fragrantica page and she said that it must be a mistake. Oh well.

Sherihan
Sherihan

I have this for very long time !!! I'm sure I'm using it since some years ago, the Parfam concentration, it smells masculin to me

jovejove
jovejove

They should have done an extract for Tendre

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chanel Chance Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Chanel Chance Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chance Parfum by Chanel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chance Parfum by Chanel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
Chanel Chance Eau de Toilette Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Parfum Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Chanel Coco Noir Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau Premiere (2015) Giorgio Armani Si Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Cartier La Panthere Chanel Allure Estée Lauder Sensuous Christian Dior Dolce Vita Sisley Soir de Lune Chanel Chance Eau de Parfum Clinique Aromatics in White Chanel Chanel No 5 Parfum Chanel Allure eau de parfum Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Clinique Aromatics Elixir Sisley Eau du Soir