Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Chloe Eau de Toilette (2015) Chloe for women

Chloe Eau de Toilette (2015) Chloe for women
dislike

Chloe Eau de Toilette (2015) Chloe for women Pictures Chloe Eau de Toilette (2015) Chloe for women Pictures Chloe Eau de Toilette (2015) Chloe for women Pictures Chloe Eau de Toilette (2015) Chloe for women Pictures Chloe Eau de Toilette (2015) Chloe for women Pictures

In late July 2015, Chloe presents a new version of Chloe Eau de Toilette.

The composition of the new Eau de Toilette differs from the one from 2009.

The new Chloe Eau de Toilette is a dewy floral fragrance of white roses, exuding airy freshness. It was developed by perfumers Michel Almairac and Sidonie Lancesseur. A delicate and elegant bouquet of white roses is enriched by bergamot, lemon, magnolia, gardenia, rose buds, cotton flower and musk.

The face of the perfume is Dree Hemingway. The scent comes in a bottle of the original form, decorated with a white ribbon around its neck. It is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

Bergamot Lemon Magnolia

Cerruti 1881 Fraicheur d`ete

Chloe Eau de Toilette (2015) Fragrance Reviews

Bloomahyde
Bloomahyde

I spritzed some of this on my wrist as I was going through the duty free shop in Mexico. It settled into a really pretty clean rose after several hours in terminals and planes. Even after landing in sub-zero weather, I could still smell it but close to the wrist only. It has an uplifting quality that came in handy in late Winter. It's not your Grandmother's rose. It's too synthetic for that.

heroine
heroine

I won't purchase this again. I don't know why I purchased it in the first place since I dislike rose perfumes. (maybe the bottle design made me buy it)
Anyways, people who love rose perfumes might enjoy this, but will dislike the longevity. It's an EDT after all.

P.S. I ended up giving it to my mom and I don't know whether she likes it.

DaisyChain90
DaisyChain90

This is a very fresh smell and incredibly citrusy on myself. Unfortunately not in a pleasant way, I end up smelling like a cleaning product. Which certainly isn't a preference! However I do enjoy the smell on others. One that can change a lot of people I believe

emyalda
emyalda

Agree with the review below
i smelt it yesterday and it really does smell floral with salty playdoh.

ZoeRight
ZoeRight

Smells like roses and play-dough.

theuntrainednose
theuntrainednose

Tested a spray on the arm.

---

Soft floral with mostly rose and some white flowers. Calming and traditionally romantic and feminine. Lasts a couple of hours, which is nice.

It's the kind of rose perfume that wafts around you as you move, arm's length. Makes me think of ladies, of walkning on a meadow wearing a dress.

Nice. Very rose-y with some musk as it evolves, warm and intimate.

I would rather have a little unexpected (maybe green, maybe dark and animalic) notes there, but that's just my personal taste.

It is quite nice and I would wear it if offered.

kapted
kapted

This reminds me of Givenchy's Very Irresistible.

Whiteforest
Whiteforest

This is one of my favorite perfumes. Absolutely love it. Smells so feminine, sophisticated and pretty.

Rianna
Rianna

I smelt this one before the other Chloe EDP and EDT. I'm really pleased with it. I did smell the other ones and the EDP is ok but quite flowery as is the eau de toilette.
This has something different though and although it's not super strong it does last. You can smell it in little wafts when you move. So clean and fresh and feminine.
The lemon and bergamot give it a little kick at the beginning and then it mellows into the white rose and cotton flower. When it's been on the skin a little while you think it's going to disappear but it doesn't at all. It's a very clean and pretty fragrance and the bergamot gives it something a bit extra..
I've always said perfume should compliment you not overpower you and this does exactly that.

ddm.s
ddm.s

It smells perfect for me. Although it is very smooth, you can not believe how it is long lasting; I recommend this to who wants to feel calm,happy,clean and does not want to squeeze perfume often.
This is my all time favorite!!

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

This smells like the regular Chloe edp, but without the bad green note the edp have.

Beautiful soft roses, NOT the freshly cut/green type. But soft and smooth, like pink scented stationary.
Finally, a rose scent that doesn´t smell like a bathroom air freshener!

Totally non offensive. Clean and feminine, just like the bottle design.

Update: Unfortunately there is something in this that smells like beer... :-(

Lissa1991
Lissa1991

I really like this one - it's a bit confusing at first but then the smell of cotton really sets in. It's sweet, but childish and innoccent - a little girl's scent, cosy and feminine. Lasts a long time on my skin, which is quite rare in a perfume. This is also a problem for me- even after I've taken a shower, even after a night's sleep, I can still smell it on my skin, and I like to wear a different perfume everyday so the scents get mixed and it becomes too confusing. Also, I only recently purchased it but I think this scent is probably too hot for Summer - it's more of a Winter/Spring fragance.

Gentle white rose & cotton flower scent, very pleasant, light and truly alluring. It is somehow similar to EDP, especially at the beginning, but later it's a lot better!
Scent for a great lady :)

Update: Middle notes seem to be a bit too tiring for me. What a shame. I totally love this bottle.

annanonymous
annanonymous

A fresh pretty innocent light slightly sweet angelic scent, inoffensive and could probably be worn by any age but for me it reminds me too much of something I would've probably worn in my teens in the long hot carefree summer days out with friends, discovering life with butterflies in my tummy.

Im in my early thirties now and my angelic go-to scent is 'SJP 'Lovely', to me its like Chloe's older sister, more floral and minus the sweetness.

kbot
kbot

I might need to try the EDP before rendering a final verdict on this. Tried the EDT today and noticed such a marked difference from the old Chloe (as in, the one I had last year/2009 version I think?) that I thought something was wrong with my sample. After reading other reviews here, I'm thinking this version just may not be for me...for starters, Chloe usually lasts way longer on my skin that this did. I definitely got more green than Roses de Chloe--very clean and sweet--but then the dry down on me was much soapier than I'd noticed before, and by the end of the afternoon I felt that it had turned somewhat cloying and a bit young for my taste. Reminded me of something I might have worn in high school. I definitely get the cotton flower, and perhaps that's what was taking me back to adolescence, since I did used to rock the Bath and Body Works Cotton Blossom fragrance back in the day. All in all--will not be purchasing the full size of this.

Lucerna13
Lucerna13

Ordered online and didn't noticed it was the new version. This is clearly different from the former ones. It has a very strong rosy scent, and it is too sweet and girly for me even in summer. Would definitely prefer the Roses De Chloe one when it comes to rosy fragrance.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

Quite dissapointed. Maybe I have such high hopes and feel so excited about 'white rose' campaigne. From the first spray,this new edt is very musky...in the way that I can't separate each note of flowers (rose, gardenia, magnolia). And definitely the drydown is sweet musky scent. My search for beautiful white rose continues...

umme.aisha.2k11
umme.aisha.2k11

For those of you with tarnished bottles, Scrub the tarnished metal with some toothpaste using a toothbrush. Takes less than a minute and your bottle will be good as new!

lanaaeles
lanaaeles

Chloe created another beautiful perfume. Soft, feminine and fresh. Smells like laundry detergent, but in a very good way. It lasts up to 8 hours on my skin, I smell whiffs of it through the day. On my wishlist for next spring.

Update : couldn't resist and bought it today

Update 2: this has become my lazy Sunday scent! The cotton flower gives me a homey, comforting, cosy vibe

Γιάννα
Γιάννα

At first smell it was very similar to Chloe's EDP. Then it reminded me of Chloe's Love Story, and then.. something different. Feminine, sensual and delicate. I loved it and I just bought it. I think all Chloe's lovers will love it

harpist
harpist

I've been studying abroad in Europe and have had the pleasure of coming across this in stores.

I was very excited to see the new 2015 Chloe EDT, as I adore the EDP and flankers.
Chloe Eau de Toilette first smells very clean and sweet, similar to the Roses de Chloe version. Where this differs is that the rose is quite subtle- it's there, but only gently whispering with almost a fresh "green" quality. More of the magnolia and gardenia combination comes through, giving it a clean and almost creamy floral fragrance. The sweetness vaguely reminded me of honey. However after an hour, the scent really settles and becomes mostly the base notes of the musk and cotton flower. I can still identify it as part of the Chloe ID, but somehow this gives me a very nice shampoo or scented detergent smell. Don't get me wrong- it's quite pleasant and I'd love to have my linens scented like this. ;)

Unfortunately, it does not last very long. I think 2-3 hours would be its maximum on me. It starts out with a moderate sillage but soon dwindles into a soft skin scent within the hour. It's a lovely scent for the spring and summer, but I think I would prefer the EDP for the fall. It's certainly quite nice, but that is all there is to it for me. I look forward to seeing what others think, and perhaps I'll try it again when a warmer season comes.

adacat
adacat

Smell is good but too light.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chloe Chloe Eau de Toilette (2015) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Chloe Chloe Eau de Toilette (2015), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chloe Eau de Toilette (2015) by Chloe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chloe Eau de Toilette (2015) by Chloe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.