Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Love Story Eau de Toilette Chloe for women

Love Story Eau de Toilette Chloe for women
dislike

soapy
Love Story Eau de Toilette Chloe for women Pictures Love Story Eau de Toilette Chloe for women Pictures Love Story Eau de Toilette Chloe for women Pictures Love Story Eau de Toilette Chloe for women Pictures Love Story Eau de Toilette Chloe for women Pictures Love Story Eau de Toilette Chloe for women Pictures Love Story Eau de Toilette Chloe for women Pictures Love Story Eau de Toilette Chloe for women Pictures

Chloe introduced the romantic scent of orange blossom called Love Story in September 2014, inspired by the love padlocks on the bridge of Pont des Arts in Paris. The new version of the fragrance, Chloe Love Story Eau de Toilette, comes out in March 2016.

Love Story Eau de Toilette is a romantic saga that begins with a lovers meeting in the morning sun. Announced as a fresher, more floral and more sensual version of the original, it is signed by perfumer Anne Flipo. The scent of orange blossoms is mixed with the smell of dawn, with slightly peppery notes of nasturcia and plum blossom.

The fragrance is available as 30 and 50 ml Eau de Toilette.

Bergamot

Love Story Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

corkscrewcurly
corkscrewcurly

@The Swedish Girl

According to your reviews, EVERY perfume smells bad - like "toilet cleaner", "mildew", "ammonia", "melted plastic","indolic toilet paper"...

I'd take your reviews a lot more seriously if they were balanced and - occasionally - you could get through one without being derogatory about the fragrance you are testing.

I rest my case.

MaiCecile
MaiCecile

I thought this was going to be exactly the same as Love Story EDP, but I was WRONG. It's softer, sweeter, and prettier, in my opinion.

The EDP is beautiful, but it has a hint of the floral sharpness in the original Chloe (rose) that gives me a slight headache.

This one doesn't.

The opening is soft and sweet, like a toned-down (and slightly muskier) Prada Candy Florale. But as it dries down, the orange blossom that makes Love Story EDP so unique shines through. It's still sweet, but the citrusy white floral begins to warm up.

The dry down stays quite true to this sweet orange blossom, but melts into your skin with the most beautiful musk.

I would attribute the sweetness that sets this apart from the EDP to the Plum Blossom, and a sweet rose note.

Someone said this smells like Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet, which I also love. I disagree that they smell the same, at all, but there is a similar tone. Both are sophisticated, but in a gentle, floral, breezy way.

If you are a fashionista, this would pair beautifully with any of the airy Chloe dresses, especially in pink, rainbow, buttery yellow, pale green or cream.

orangepekoe
orangepekoe

This is the best perfume in the world. I love you Love Story!

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

Nice and feminine but I find it way too similar to Vanitas. Young white floral with a vague fruity aspect.

Pavleena
Pavleena

SA gave me a sample of this perfume. I saw the picture of the bottle and was excited. A bottle so pretty had to contain a good stuff, no?

Then I put it on, and waited. After a minute I realized that this is one of the weaker ones, so I'll have to sniff my wrist to check the progress of the scent.

At first I smelled overwhelming sweetness. I was waiting for some flowers to appear out of that, and eventually they did, but the sweetness lingered.

Unfortunately for Chloe Love Story EDT, I don't like overly sweet perfumes. I am able to overcome my dislike if the rest of the scent is really interesting. This one, however, isn't.

I tried it on a couple more times, just in case, but the verdict remained the same: this one is a pass for me.

Irena Ja
Irena Ja

I have it for just for few days, but so far I LOVE to wear it every day.
It is soft, clean and fresh and really pleasant fragrance, which is perfect for me to wear warm day.
On my skin it lasts more than half of a day, so I was surprised to read that it is weak.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

First of all, this is very lovely! It's sweet flowery like natural nectar. It's sophisticated, not too girlish. Definitely one of my wishlist.

rumari47
rumari47

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks this smells like Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet. Upon first spray I just thought it was nice but a few minutes later I kept sniffing my wrist. It smells so good I had to close my eyes to smell it just to take it all in. Then I thought this smells very similar to Blooming Bouquet. It's a soft feminine floral scent. Office safe. Something to wear on a day to day basis without offending anyone around you. I don't own it yet but it is on my wish list. I'm not in a hurry to buy because the few times I have tested it, it didn't last very long. Unfortunately, lasting power is as minimal as Blooming Bouquet. If I see it online for a decent price I'll be sure to grab it. For now I'll just enjoy it by stealing a few sprays when I visit the mall.

snel hest
snel hest

I got a sample of this yesterday and have been wearing it since. It was bugging me to no end that I recognized the fragrance but could't put my finger on it until I finally got it.

It's really similiar to Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet.

But while MDBB turns into a very sharp washing detergent smell on my skin, Love Story is more floral and fresh and not detergent-y at all.

But in the end, I still prefer the regular Chloé EdP. I would not buy a full bottle of Love Story, but would not say no if I was offered it as a gift.

EDIT: I cannot stop wearing this. I honestly don't want to wear anything else right now. Will buy a FB of this sweet floral gem.

geanina_gandac
geanina_gandac

LOVE story indeed. The perfume surround you in flower Shell without spreading their heavy sweetness. My skin keeps the orange blossom but most of all, the plum blossom. The feeling that lasts on me is a feeling of a creamy,hidratated skin. Unlike the EDP, EDT does not last as long but it opens much quickly as a smell and it îs very fresh. I won't mention the bottle which looks fantastic. Love Story is floral perfume for summer, playful and feminine. I recommend it.

Berta15
Berta15

I´m sorry but I´m in LOVE AGAIN!
On me the opening it´s harsh......yes,but sooo fresh floral opening with green notes,like a fresh cutt grass with orange blossom.After a few minutes the orange blossom is very intensive but there is somenthing creamyness which I like.My skin just love it.I have to say that it´s waaay better than Love Story EDP(on me of course).I feel like a real and beautiful women in a white lace dress in a meadow where Bella & Edward was(around me are flowers).I will buy a big bottle,because the bottle is just soo feminine,romantic,and it´s very Chloé.
Now I´m in love. <3 <3 <3

Siv55
Siv55

Harsh bitter pointless floral with no redeeming features. Sophisticated interestingly styled bottle apparently containing floor-cleaner. Very faint hint of violet powder dry-down. I love all the Chloe bottle designs, I wish they would put something nice in them!

gillbert
gillbert

it was expensive and doesn't last on my skin. even it's very lasting on clothe but i still disappointed. the bottle is adorable but it's doesn't work, sorry to mention that. i think this perfume is for young sweet teenage girl

the good points are, i can imagination people wearing it for walk out, going to the park, going to the shopping mall, celebrating birthday, working in the office and wedding event.

a bit harsh in the opening and turn down after an hour. it sweet and flowery

mudpach
mudpach

Why, oh why is this so weak?! No sillage, zero longevity. I would like the scent but so...

ahmedzg
ahmedzg

This perfume is more like a cologne to me.. maybe because I immediately compare it to the EdP version.

In general, this is a nice scent but is too weak and lacks personality to be considered a perfume.

هذا العطر أشبه بالكولونيا من أن يكون عطر ... الأغلب لأنني
أقارنه بعطر البرفيوم

إجمالا, هي رائحة جميلة و لكنها تفتقر للثبات و الشخصية لتكون عطر شخصي

Madrona
Madrona

Recently got a sample of this. I am definitely getting white flowers (predominantly orange blossoms) and some peary fruitiness after an initial spritz. A little bit of vanilla roundness and a peppery character adds to the flowers on the drydown. A hint of sweetness for additional youth and girliness. Smells like springtime to me, but it is as pretty as it is forgettable on my skin.

What a shame, what a shame! I love this pretty bottle, but I only like this nice scent. Not enough to buy it though.
It's truly pleasant, a bit sour, a bit floral, but it misses wow factor for me.

This is quite nice, I like it a lot!! It is a pleasant refined floral, I love orange blossom, and the plum gives it a bit more edge. It has also a certain sweetness, which makes me think I would love wearing it in spring!! I might get a bottle, this is very nicely done, elegant, casual, and I forgot to add , it smells great!!! I don't see how anybody could dislike this !?
Anne Flipo just has the nose for prettiness!!

Kione
Kione

To me its another regular pink floral. Of course not horrible, very safe and lovely really, but I wouldn't recommend if you want something different.

Edit: The dry down has actually got more interesting, I can smell the fresher accords, but then after that, it disappears.

I remember how I disliked the EDP because of the overwhelming white floral bitterness. This one is not that bitter. It's mildly white floral.
I still don't like it. In my opinion, it's just not pleasant.
Hoped more from this, but what can you do.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Chloe Love Story Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Chloe Love Story Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love Story Eau de Toilette by Chloe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love Story Eau de Toilette by Chloe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.