Designers » C » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses Limited Edition Christian Audigier for women
dislike

I have it: 8 I want it: 44

caramel

Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses Limited Edition by Christian Audigier is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses Limited Edition was launched in 2013. Top note is big strawberry; middle notes are gardenia and caramel; base note is musk.

Big Strawberry

Gardenia Caramel

Musk

Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses Limited Edition Fragrance Reviews

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

I finally got this, and it's very similar to the original Skull and Roses, but The original is more stronger, and you can smell the strawberry, and in Chalkboard Edition, you smell the caramel more, so I guess it depends on what you like.

almarie

I just received this in the mail today. At first, I wasn't sure if it is the same as the original but in a different color bottle,but I definitely think it is just a tad bit different. They do share a lot of the same notes like strawberry, caramel, and musk. These are so similar, that you probably don't need to buy both. I'm not sure if I will keep this or not because they are so similar.

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

It's not possible to buy something so ugly. It's one of the worst bottles ever.

almarie

I wonder if this is the same juice as the one in the white bottle but just a different color bottle?

cherise1676
cherise1676

The reasoning for the skulls is because where this entire line of perfume,clothing, hand bags etc originated from was a very well known older tattoo artist. It has absolutely nothing to do with anything else other than the older style of tattoos. And why some people find them disgusting or anything else aside from what they are, which is just another part of the human body is beyond me ...why have a problem with it? You have a skull, your children do, and so does everyone else....I don't see what the problem is...its not like theirs an upside down cross painted on the frontal lobe of it or anything else negative or offensive.....btw this perfume smells ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ! its extremely rare an if you can find it you wouldn't be disappointed!

Michmann
Michmann

Prejudice - that's the reason for negative comments towards skulls :)

DivotDiva
DivotDiva

I agree with marek's review. I don't understand all these skull heads and why they are fashionable. Maybe because the younger generation loves tattoos. I won't buy anything that looks this ugly no matter how good it may smell.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses Limited Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses Limited Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses Limited Edition by Christian Audigier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses Limited Edition by Christian Audigier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Vera Wang Glam Princess Juicy Couture Hollywood Royal Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Katy Perry Killer Queen Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses for Her Britney Spears Rocker Femme Fantasy Britney Spears Fantasy The Naughty Remix Taylor Swift Incredible Things Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Rooftop Peony Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Hope Pink Vera Wang Hippie Princess Aquolina Black Sugar Donna Karan DKNY My NY Diesel Loverdose Tattoo Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Limitee 2011 Or d`Ambre Burberry Burberry Brit Rhythm for Women Lady Gaga Fame Coach Coach Poppy Mugler Alien Eau Extraordinaire Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur