Designers » C » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Dior Homme Sport 2017 Christian Dior for men

Dior Homme Sport 2017 Christian Dior for men
dislike

Dior Homme Sport 2017 Christian Dior for men Pictures Dior Homme Sport 2017 Christian Dior for men Pictures Dior Homme Sport 2017 Christian Dior for men Pictures Dior Homme Sport 2017 Christian Dior for men Pictures

The first version of Dior Homme Sport fragrance came out in 2008. The reformulation of Dior Homme Sport from 2012, made as a more elegant and powdery variation, is replaced by this new edition in February 2017. Dior Homme Sport "rediscovers itself" like a scent of "urban, sophisticated and sexy nonchalance," guided by the idea of a fast and dynamic lifestyle.

Dior's in-house perfumer Francois Demachy created all the previous versions of this fragrance. The new version is created with the addition of "extreme" fruits, "explosive" notes, spices, herbs and woods. Citrus accords of lemon, blood orange and grapefruit open the composition. The spicy heart includes notes of pink pepper and nutmeg, lying on the woody base of sandalwood and vetiver.

The bottle was also renovated with a softer color of liquid and a more "refined" packaging. The face of the advertising campaign is actor Robert Pattinson, and the motto is "Life is a Playground."

The fragrance is available as a 50, 75 and 125 ml Eau de Toilette.

Grapefruit Blood Orange Lemon Pear

Pink Pepper Nutmeg Geranium

Vetiver Sandalwood

Dior Homme Sport 2012

Dior Homme Sport 2017 Fragrance Reviews

Chris.snow
Chris.snow

I was excited to try this one after hearing the note breakdown. I bought a decant and eagerly sprayed my arm. I enjoyed the strong citrus of the opening but once it dried down I found it generic in the extreme. It reminded me of one of the Polo (color) colognes. Very happy I didn't blind buy a full bottle. If this is Dior's idea of an improvement, I hate to see what they do with Eau Sauvage Parfum...

JF Dufour

I bought this fragrance two weeks ago. At first, i was not sure, but now l love this version. Overall :
. top not = orange creamie
. dry down = woody
. longevity = 10 hours +
. sillage = smooth

It's a elegant scent.

I will wait the warm weather to wear Dior homme sport 2017.

Housebliss
Housebliss

I thought it would smell fresher than it actually does. It comes off as too heavy. It's been warm weather here lately, and it's just too cloying. Projection and longevity are great though.

I asked a couple of girls at work what they thought, and they liked it from a distance. When they smelled where I had sprayed, it was too much for both of them. Keep that in mind if you're going on a date, and plan on getting close later on.

I was disappointed, and I gave it away.

Alphonse
Alphonse

Dior fragrances have this special strong personality traits blending confidence with perseverance. " I have arrived and I am here". Once you spray this on, you feel like going for an adventure you always wanted to accomplish. It is really seductive and fulfilling for the soul to breathe this intoxicating aroma that projects very well causing others to feel your presence and prioritize it. To be rated 10/10, this fragrance is way better than the annoying ginger bomb 2012 or the linear 2008 version. Try it. and Thank me.

HurAcraft

Excellent! Unlike sauvage which is getting all the hype.

Citrusy fresh with some spice and sweetnes, very versatile. Despite being somewhat generic its good. Also makes it so its versatile... not only for sunmer. Doesn't have a synthetic vibe.

This should be getting attention... actially no just keep wearing and hyping the subpar dior sauvage.

Less men wearing this, more for me and also helps with remaining unique.

Could be signature scent.

JeffreyHan
JeffreyHan

how people can make a review and judge a fragrance with just a once or twice test at the counter, i will never understand..
first impression? ok.. a review?.. OMG

i remember how crazy people can get when sauvage was first released..
now most of people changed direction to love it.

it's a sickness

Lunchbox148
Lunchbox148

This one is a major step down from the 2012 release. A mass appealing sport fragrance with no character. A neutered Dior Homme Sport that everyone can agree on!

A huge pass for me.

watsonnoh
watsonnoh

기존 디올 옴므 스포츠의 느낌을 좋아합니다.
그러나 착향시 그 특유의 진저향이 저는 감당하기 힘들더라고요. 그래서 2017버전은 환영입니다. 진저 대신 핑크 페퍼로 기존의 느낌을 내려하는 것 같습니다.
디올 옴므 스포츠의 특색은 사라졌을지 몰라도 보다 대중적인 향수로 자리잡게 될 것입니다.
우디+매콤함을 좋아하지만 무겁지 않는 향수를 찾는 분에게는 좋은 선택이 될 것입니다.
복장은 어떤 복장과도 어울릴 것이며 봄 여름 초가을까지, 직장에서는 무난한 데일리 향수로 쓸 수 있겠네요.

gorely
gorely

@Bluu225
The 2008 version is by far the best. It is a masterpiece and definitely the best fresh fragrance i have smelled. And it has much better performance (8 hours) than 2012 and 2017.
I really don't understand why they discontinued it and released worse and worst versions.

Lom
Lom

I don't know the previous versions but the 2017 smells old and cloying. It is a very simple perfume, the kind that makes gyms lockerooms smell bad. Must be especially terrible in combination with sweat. This is not fresh, it is like a toilette spray.

Blu225
Blu225

Hi all. Had a few questions. I might of located a 2008 version of Dior homme sport in sephora. It has the black box in the middle. And rest of box is white. Borders around the black are red I believe. I asked the woman in sephora if this was the old version. They were unsure. Next to it was the 2012 version. The 2008 was a 1.7 oz. pretty sure it will be the 2012 price for that size. Is this worth picking up. Will the juice still be ok. Or is 2017 version better. Also never smelled 2008, I have smelled 2017 version and do like it. I am in ny. Long Island. Maybe all sephoras have the 2008 still on the shelves. Any insight is appreciated

cvaile
cvaile

Sampled this over weekend and I really liked it, but it's so much drier/woodier than I'd have thought by reading the note ratios above.

It opens very citric and spicy, but I was expecting a ton of sweetness from the blood orange that I just never got, and the wood/vetiver base is much stronger than I thought it'd be.

Usual impressive quality from Dior - very nice. Very much the "sporty" fresher-drier flanker for DH.

zorkov
zorkov

it smells fantastic, modern and alluring..

the projection and longevity far better than 2012 & 2008..got tons compliment from girls too..last about 10-12 hours on my skin...the only downside is the pricetag still high

smell : 10
projection : 8.5
longevity : 9,5
compliment factor : 10

shalimaraddict
shalimaraddict

The latest incarnation of Dior Homme Sport is nice. It is similar to the last one in 2012, minus the ginger note that was in abundance in that version. I miss it here. This is a softer and more linear scent than it's predecessors. It's nice overall, and fresh, but I still prefer 2008 and 2012 versions to this.

rushrocker
rushrocker

Dior Homme Sport Edition Blanche Cologne is what this should be called.

Smells like Dior Homme Sport but softer, creamier, lighter, and fresher.

The 2012 version was really a strong ginger, too much for me. And it was much "manlier" than this one. But it was heavy, woody, ginger, citrus.

This one is softer. It's more subtle. It's rounded on all edges. It's got a slight creaminess too, like how Jacques Polge made his perfumes. I think it strays far enough from the 2012 that it could have been it's own perfume.

But I think the performance and projection is less than the 2012 for sure.

A great smelling fragrance, which in my opinion is better overall than the 2012.

sisson.jesse
sisson.jesse

I absolutely love this juice!! The best formulation yet for this fragrance. Instantly became my signature summer scent. Clean fresh and citrus. Whether you wear it at the gym or the office or even an outside summer night club by the ocean. This stuff will get you the compliments you seek. A+++

Donjuandemarco
Donjuandemarco

2012>2008>2017

Viva la iris+ginger!

CB23
CB23

Sadly this one is a big step down. I loved the original and 2012 edition but this one is just watered down and boring in comparison. I love most Dior fragrances but this one was a pointless release

Fugal
Fugal

Yeah, this smells nice and is more "sporty"/casual than the 2012 version. It goes in a similar direction with Allure Homme sport (and Edition Blanche). Obviously Dior doesn't skimp on quality, it performs better than most fresh EDTs. I really wanted to be blown away by this one since I usually like things from Dior, especially their fresh scents. However, this just seems like a nicer version of a normal citrus sporty scent. I guess Sauvage was also just the best fragrance in its class and it took a while for that one to grow on me. But for now I think that the Chanels are better, especially for the price.

muohio
muohio

This is a much stronger performing scent firstly. I get a solid 8 hours from this and my skin eats scents like hippies eat kale. Secondly it is a much more complex and interesting scent than the previous version. The 2012 version was more of a "freshie" so to speak whereas this version is not so easily defined. I find this far superior the the cologne, which honestly I have never understood the praise. This is similar to Chanel allure sport in that is a more interesting take on the fresh citrus scent.

Citrus2014
Citrus2014

Totally agree with the reviewer according to which this scent is very similar to Chanel Allure Home Sport - it is a "creamy" and "salted/spicy" citric (apropos, Francois Demachy worked with Jacques Polge on Chanel Homme Sport and they are, in my opinion, the best team in the history of fragrances).

Unlike its counterpart from Chanel, Dior Sport is more natural, more youthful, but less complex, and choosing red orange (which predominates in the mix of citrus) can be a risky choice as this fruit has a floral side/flavor that make it extensively used in feminine fragrances (see Chanel Chance Eau Vive for example), but given the specificity of the line "Homme" from Dior, perhaps the choice was made intentionally.

If for 2-3 hours it smells as a "creamy" red orange, later the basenotes takes the control and I notice a moderate projection and a very impressive longevity for a fresh fragrance.

Compared to the 2012 version is clearly a superior product, but not at the same level with other masculine fragrances of this brand: Dior Higher or Dior Homme Cologne.

Fragrance 8/10
Projection Medium
Longevity 10 h

basicfragdude
basicfragdude

Smells very similar to allure home sport to me, creamier and less sharper than the prior version. Just tried a sample spray and liked it but I will take dior homme cologne over this easy if i have to pick one freshie

ScentedSoldier
ScentedSoldier

First off, I hate Sauvage; it gives me a headache and this does not smell similar. Does is garner compliments, yes, but so will DHS2017. They are only alike in their freshness
There are similarities to 2012, but no sickening iris; this juice is FRESH.
The longevity is great, but not beastly.
Sillage-I had a sprayed card in my pocket and was asked twice within an hour about the fragrance I had on. I was wearing Aventus and asked which one they were smelling (my neck -Aventus or DHS17 that I pulled out of my pocket to let them smell). Both said DHS17
Compliments-I asked 14 women at work to rate it off the card on a scale of 1-10. All but one gave it a "9" or "10" with many them changing their body language after smelling. The lone person that didn't give it a "9" or "10" gave it a "7"

simpa256

This is simply amazing!!! I never thought I'd like something from Dior except Sauvage. I hated Iris in Homme line and in sport, as well as ginger. It was a good frag but whit a few notes that bothered me enough not to buy it.

But this... I thought I wouldn't like it as people have been saying that is close to a 2012 version. That is a lie, at least for me. This starts as a sharper sweet orange citrus mixed with such a smooth lemon. Very very classy and blended to perfection. Refreshing note that would work so well in blazing summer days and hot nights. Not cloying at all. This sharpness dies down quickly and opens up to a woody sandalwood heart with light citrus that is so gentle and ultra classy masculine. After that it smoothly transitions into this perfect sweet pear mixed with gentle vetiver dry down. Vetiver isn't sharp, dirty but blends so well with that is sweet pear... it combines very masculine vetiver with a gentle sweet pear. I'd say this is a perfect combo... sweetness tones down the sharpness of vetiver, and vetiver tones down that pear sweetness so it's not over the top. The result is heavenly, pear vetiver. You simply gotta try it to love it and understand how well this combo works.

This fragrance screams classy and summer. Top refreshing beautiful sweet citrus but not too much... Woody refreshing well blended heart and absolutely beautiful sweet vetiver pear sandalwood base that is so airy, lingers around you for a long time. Don't know which I like more... the opening or the heart or long time lingering beautiful dry down. This with Sauvage will be a top seller!!

JoeMacchiato
JoeMacchiato

I own the 2008 DHS after which this 2017 version is clearly modeled. The differences will reveal under a side by side comparison. The 2008 DHS has a touch of light spiciness from the ginger note and white pepper while the 2017 DHS dries down to that dont-know-what-it-is, generic base found in Sauvage.

JF Dufour

I sampled yesterday. It smells good (very citrusy at the top and also similar to 2012 version), but in contrary of most of people, on my skin, it is not strong at all, it's very weak (I can't tell about dry down). I have to test again. I hope a better performance, i will see.

andrei.danciu
andrei.danciu

Spring and summer day fragrance, pretty similar to the old DHS. It is definitely a quality juice, but in my opinion, it is a bit too citrusy.

It is pretty new and i have to test it more, but it is worth giving it a try!

manu.tq
manu.tq

I like this new Dior Homme Sport a lot! It seems like it aleady arrived in Denmark, and i was able to get a sample. It has an obvious similarity to DHS 2012, but it's more refined and alluring. DHS 2012 was too fizzy for my taste, but this one has clearly got that solved out. They managed to give all that abundance of citrus a slight creamy side, while still keeping intact the backbone of the fragrance, even with the removal of iris.
To me, DHS 2017 is an obvious improvement, therefore I don't find it necessary to cling on to, or hunt for 2012 in order to make a stock. I take it as a natural evolution.

Overall, a potentially great summer fragrance, that I cannot wait to own.

lovetribe
lovetribe

It is not a bad smell but it's really too acidic and citrusy for my taste has great performance.

Lmuradian
Lmuradian

Smooth citrus throughout the life of this fragrance. I never picked up a bottle of Dior homme sport even though I'm a huge fan of Dior fragrances due to the fact that I'm not a fan of ginger and iris combined together. I enjoy them sepertaly in other fragrances but not together. With this new release which I bought 4 days ago and have been testing it out continuously and these are some of my thoughts on it.

1) I think this scent is overwhelmingly better than Dior Sauvage.

2) Very smooth citrus with light spices and woods. Nothing groundbreaking Familiar yet a touch alluring.

3) Compliment factor : 8/10- I've been complimented many times already. Innoffensive, Clean yet inviting.

4) Perfromance : Very Good - Dior Freshies lately have the power to push out from your skin. 6-8 Hours on a 82 Degree day in Los Angeles

5) Sillage : Very Good - Leaves a very nice scent trail. Even I could grab wiffs of it walking down the street even though I applied 2 Hours before.

5) Season : Spring/Summer - But could be worn year round.

Rating : 8.5/10

VexedRomance
VexedRomance

Heady, robust, and high-maintenance.

The new Dior Homme Sport is sure to adds some diversity to your sport collection. This is something mostly new to me as far as sport fragrances as concerned. Dior Sport 2017 crafts a new deep, heavy, and robust type of freshness between the citrus, woods, and spice.

As described, the Dior Homme Sport 2017 is a considerably high-maintenance fragrance though from what I discern. A light application will present you with this mild-toned designer tinge, that isn't especially stimulating or pleasant in any way.

I would guess this is due to the heaviness of the vetiver and sandalwood overtaking the chemical proportions of the citrus—then topped off by the heaviness of the spice over the citrus as well.

So a heavy application is definitely needed for this one. From this, the fragrance opens up significantly, as you soak up a much more sufficient volume of the citrus.

Another high-maintenance note to add is that Dior Sport 2017 seems to do a lot better outdoors, where the open air gives the fragrance more room to bloom.

Among the open air, the fragrance opens up even more, and projects with a little more complexity to it. The blood orange becomes a lot more dominant, and robust, and projection of it is very pleasant.

In closed spaces, the fragrance kind of closes itself up, and the greater complexity of the fragrance can be hard to perceive due to some kind of partial asnomia.

Dior Sport 2017 definitely strives to be a true sport fragrance, so if you don't mind the high-maintenance factor, I'd say it's definitely an amazing fragrance to have. The scent is very unique, and dynamic, and the stimulation it carries is very inspiring to me.

samuelgustav
samuelgustav

I've tried this one today and got a few samples. Quality is top notch as usual, nothing new there. The scent is close to the last 2012 release, take away some of the powdery feel and more citrus, like a mix between the 2012 and the cologne, but not so fresh and zesty like the cologne.

My biggest complain in the Dior Homme Sport 2012 and Cologne, is the performance for the price, this one I'm glad is better then both mentioned, not that much better (seriously people? Who's voting for 12h+ longevity and heavy sillage? really? Be realistic and try the fragrance first ok?) but a more acceptable performance, spraying skin and clothes for the extra longevity I get about 8 hours, only about 5 on skin, about 1 hour longer then the 2012 and 2 hours longer then the cologne.

I really like this release, it's a bit more fresh, keeps the same amazing grapefruit note and a bit better performance while still being similar to the 2012 version. Love it

waltherP99
waltherP99

Dior officially reformed DHS , pulled out of the market the 2012 version , and only the new one could be found in official retailers in US , most countries in Europe , and soon all over the world.The new version shares the same DNA with 2012 formulation and it's similar .... like 60-70% , but it's NOT the same fragrance.They removed the iris and the ginger notes , and now the main player on the field is the blood orange , with the help of sandalwood and nutmeg.I get vetiver too , only in the drydown.
The 2017 formulation is much closer to the vintage one with added blood orange ,then to 2012 formulaton.
People should NOT blind buy the new one , if they are used to the 2012 version!!!
Some will love it,but others won't.
For like 90% of the Dior Homme Sport owners DHS=a lot of Iris,good amount of ginger and lemon .... and there's NO iris anymore in the new sport version...at all,there's no ginger and blood orange is much more pronounced than the lemon.
If you remember the vintage DHS and you think it was better than the 2012 version there is a higher chance you'll like the new one too , but if you think DHS=iris+ginger+lemon you may not like the 2017 version,or you may find inferior to the previous one.
Longevity ~7-8 hours
Sillage ~4-4.5 hours

Onajbosanac
Onajbosanac

Bought a bottle of this today at macys and wow great stuff from Dior! So glad to add this to my collection! Well worth the wait imo. Possibly my signature scent for summer

tripleinc_official
tripleinc_official

This is 80% similar to the 2012 formulation, however it's more masculine with a sharper sportier edge.

Performance is surprisingly good, 6-8 hours longevity and I think it will become a big hit this year!

Yslmatt

@huracraft . I don't like ginger much ! I think I'm going go with the new one !

Yslmatt

Give this Dior sport a chance ! It just came out . I ordered it today at Macy's . The last one garnered me so many compliments !

Martin__
Martin__

This is a very nice and well blended fragrance although it's unfortunately generic as hell.

François Demachy is the nose behind Acqua di Parma Intensa and Dior Homme Sport 2017 is nothing else but a totally rip-off, an absolute copycat of that fragrance.

Starts off with a cologne-ish beautiful citrus mix. It lasts few (4-5) hours or so and starts drying down to a woody-resinous background.

A total longevity of this is about 8 hours and sillage is quite poor.

Very good fragrance but I'm pretty dissapointed.

yasser.bouaichi
yasser.bouaichi

90% Dior Homme Sport 2012
10% a new fruity note (probably the blood orange) that replaces ginger.

Scent 9/10
Performance 9/10

Cylob
Cylob

I really miss the powdery iris here, which is for me the most important note in any of the Homme series.
Definitely warmer, less sparkling and less citrusy than the 2012 version. Therefore a perfect scent for all-season office wear.

HurAcraft

Received my 75 ML bottle today, heavily discounted at 41 bucks.

Citrus slightly sweet aromatic fragrance with an earthy undertone (vetiver?). Suppose it's slightly spicy too but wouldn't describe it as such. I can see this scent getting compliments, its very bright and uplifting.

Nothing wow but it's smooth and good imo. Better than dior sauvage for me, even though its not the same genre... both are fresher smells.

Longevity seems moderate... I'd say good for a citrus scent. But it seems to sit close to the skin, projects maybe at the beginning for an hour or two.

I like it alot more than the 2012 version, which was headache inducing and piercing. The ginger + iris.. burning and piercing my nostrils. No such thing with this scent, nice aromatic slightly sweet citrus. The lack of iris in here to me is beneficial. Mind you im not a fan of iris or ginger. I don't really see why you'd want iris in a "sport" fragrance either.

The sleeker and elongated bottle designs are a minor plus, easier to grip and hold compared to the fatter previous bottles from the dior homme/dior homme sport line.

At the price I got it for this is a bargain and a winner.

Knows2Nose
Knows2Nose

This looks remarkeably similar tto dior homme cologne 2013 now that it has no more iris. They should have called that one sport instead, this was never really meant to be a sport, since putting iris in a sport version was so different. IMO thry should have left the iris in it, its the Dior Homme DNA! Oh well cant knock it till i try it, lets see how it smells

arsenal01
arsenal01

you cant make them happy..first its about "oh another redundant flanker"...now theyre complaining about not making it redundant?

simpa256

What pisses me about Dior is that they completely change the frag. Not how reformulations work, cuz they are restricted by using some ingredients, or they water down. No, Dior, completely changes the composition to the point that it has no similarity to the previous. Why the hell don't they label this 2017 so ppl can see. And keep 2012 for those who love it. Obviously they are getting a new frag to the marked. Why name it the same and confuse ppl completely. Someone who got 2012 won't know about 2017 and will think... wtf is this? It's not even remotely the same smell. Did I get a fake or what? Not everyone reads comments about frag reformulations and changes.

Now, I didn't like 2012 that much but there are a huuuge fan base that does. And why screw that for them? Why not leave 2-3 versions of the same frag? Okay, limit it's production but keep it going. I never liked Dior. I got Sauvage and I am planing on getting Cologne and maybe this one. But if they keep changing frags like this, even Sauvage... then fuck them. Thank god Sauvage is so synthetic, and easy to copy so others have very similar alternatives.

Carles
Carles

WTF is this? Where is the ginger and the cedar that makes DH Sport what it is? I better stock up on the 2012 version, which is the one I've liked the most. The 2008 was far too citrusy, and I don't expect this to smell anything like DH.

antonpan

There are 75 ml and 125 ml that didn't exist for 2012 version. As for 50 ml the outer box is beige in colour and larger in size.

the_badger
the_badger

How do I know it is a 2017 bottle? What batch numbers should I look for?

antonpan

Tried the 2017 version several times and as a verdict it smells closer to 2008's than to 2012's. No iris here. However, all the bright and potent "lemony" parts of 2008 have been muted, and now the scent from the beginning smells as 2008 in the dry down. The new version stays close to skin. Not sweet, though, being less citrusy, it has become woodier, more synthetic.

simpa256

I simply love grapefruit and lemon with pink pepper. It has such an invigorating and lasting vibe. love the light vetiver dry down when it's not pronounced but there. And it will be interesting to see the orange with sweet nutmeg. I usually don't like any orange in fragrance because they are mostly not well done. But since this is Dior, I am expecting a top notch quality of the blood orange note. This will be very interesting and could become to be the most famous fresh frag from Dior. Maybe even better than Sauvage. I hink there is enough Irirs in rest of their frags so this one doesn't have to be and given the success of non iris Sauvage... I can see where this is coming from and where they want it to go. A more natural fruity and refined Sauvage.

@ TheGoodfellaANDSmeller
Wow, that is great. I think it is already available in Russia. Unfortunately I will have to wait longer to try this.

Mikeyb50
Mikeyb50

I have the 2012 and still have some of my 2008 and enjoy both of them still, and side by side there are subtle differences the introduction of Iris in 2012. Its interesting that they have dropped the 100ml size and gone with 125ml in the new 2017 version maybe a sign that it will be weaker in performance who knows. I will still look forward to sampling this when it arrives.

TheGoodfellaANDSmeller
TheGoodfellaANDSmeller

@siraog will be aviable in february in germany from what i heard

siraog

I went to Debenhams to check it and the lady said it will arrive our store around April or May. I have the 2012 version and love it. I hope I will love this more.

edit: It will arrive in April.

MgrSteph
MgrSteph

A Dior Homme Sport without ginger and cedar? Hum. I really hope this is the last version of DHS and after that they go back to the 2008 version, I had a 50ml of this one and it is in my top 5 fragrances ever. I really don't know why they have to change something that already proved to be a winner. Still gonna try this one when it's released.

beibinis
beibinis

Hope this will be similiar to vintage version (without iris note) - ginger and lemon. Really excited, did not like the iris dior homme sport version.

JanneMan45
JanneMan45

Can't talk about the smell yet.

Maybe will it also be available in the 200 ml bottles, since the bottles are the same sizes and shape as the Dior Cologne 2013 line?

Edit: 5 feb 2017
I tried it yesterday, I like the 2012 version with the ginger better than the 2017 version with Grapefruit/Blood Orange.

edge42
edge42

I've got to go against the grain here and say that I like what Dior is doing with Homme Sport and the new iterations, keeps things fresh and each iteration has arguably been as good as the last. Many fans of each one, and I expect the same for the new 2017 version.

charles_carmichael
charles_carmichael

Dior Homme Sport 3? Dior getting into the movie business? Surely this must be a bad joke, but apparently Demachy has a love of unnecessary sequels. The current incarnation of this fragrance is decent, but the original formula was far superior - the combination of the bright citrus and the piquant ginger was a simple revelation.

Who knows what this new incarnation will bring? That said, Dior has lost the narrative on the Dior Homme line. Time to choose some new names for these "new" fragrances...

@dragonfruit2015

The first Dior Homme Sport had no lipstick vibe at all, there was no iris note in it. It was a gorgeous citrus, ginger elegancy without powderiness.

Endymion

OMG! NOT another Dior Homme Sport version!!!
Is this the 3rd incarnation of this fragrance?
At Dior they are out of their minds or what?