Designers » C » Floral Green « Groups

Diorissimo Extrait de Parfum Christian Dior for women

Diorissimo Extrait de Parfum Christian Dior for women
dislike

yellow floral
Diorissimo Extrait de Parfum Christian Dior for women Pictures Diorissimo Extrait de Parfum Christian Dior for women Pictures

In Spring 2014 Dior presented the collection of Dior Les Extraits, which includes five cult fragrances for women by Dior and in perfumery in general. The collection encompasses mini editions available as perfume extract: Miss Dior, Miss Dior Original, Diorissimo, Poison and J’adore, which are, as announced by Dior, "much more than fragrances, because they possess philosophy of perfumers: the spirit of Dior radiant through the tiniest details, pervading perfumes in all phases of production, from their creation to meticulous selection of raw ingredients, art of bottling to delicacy of packaging."

Diorissimo provides a complete contrast to Poison by its pure and feminine citrusy-floral lily of the valley completed with essence of ylang-ylang and jasmine absolute. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy.

Lily-of-the-Valley Ylang-Ylang Jasmine Sambac

Diorissimo
Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorissimo Extrait de Parfum
Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorissimo Eau de Parfum
Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorissimo Eau de Toilette

Diorissimo Extrait de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Henriette
Henriette

For years I disregarded floral perfumes.
It was my skin - well, my nose too - not to like florals.
Diorissimo was never easy on me.
A couple of months ago I rivisited that old bottle that I have had since the '70es.
I opened it and ...
... magic appeared in front of me.
I hurried to buy the new versions.
If you ask me, yes, I will say yes to the new versions.
I am one who has often complained about bad reformulations, who has shed tears on the masterpieces gone and destroyed.
This new Extrait de Parfum is an absolute wonder: the creaminess of the old Diorissimo is there, lily of the valley and jasmine luscious as ever, soft and strong at the same time.
What's amazing here is the development: it starts green, earthy and a bit rough. ??? - you wonder - where's the lily of the valley? Is this a joke?
It isn't.
Just patience. Something we are about to forget: patience, great perfumes command patience.
Diorissimo IS a Great Perfume, therefore she commands patience.
There's the lily of the valley, there he goes, arm in arm with the most beautiful jasmine you can find.
Earth and grass at first, the flowers immediately after, then a luscious ylang leads the companions to a drydown spectacular to say the least.
It lasts forever, it's beauty from beginning to end, it goes and develops and changes and amazes you every time you inhale and smell it.
Yes, this may not be the Diorissimo in the pink box that generations of ladies and loved and worn, yes IFRA and all the rest, but believe me, this is something impossible to ruin, just as a fresco by some Renaissance master where time may have caused the colours to fade, but art and beauty are still there.
Diorissimo is just like that: an
ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE

nordhaul
nordhaul

Post, pre, it's all good. I can live in this.
Hopeful, optimistic, lovely, delicious, yet
not in the least bit girly. Delicate, sweet,
medium pitched floral yet not innocent...
How could this be? Diorissimo! It must
be that you were made for me. ...Peace...

magie
magie

this is just beautiful.Very much like the pre reformulated version. Warm,sensual,and still clean. A little animalistic also. Last a good long time as well.
Perfect for spring and summer. I am wearing it with a vintage EDT for maximum impact.

Lesliekatherine17
Lesliekatherine17

This one is the actual perfume OIL, it retails for $300 for 0.5oz I just saw it on Amazon today. March 16th

Marco Chau
Marco Chau

The packaging of my bottle from February 2013 looks a little different from this new version. I am curious if they are the same as there is a separate listing for Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorissimo Extrait de Parfum here in Fragrantica.

Sherihan
Sherihan

This was available last year in France and I purchased it, I'm a big fan of Diorissimo pre/post reformulating. The post reformulating edt is less good than pre one, but I find this Extrait just great nostalgic and reminds me a little of the pre edt(if you got what I mean).

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Diorissimo Extrait de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Dior Diorissimo Extrait de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Diorissimo Extrait de Parfum by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Diorissimo Extrait de Parfum by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay