Designers » C » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

J’adore Touche de Parfum Christian Dior for women

J’adore Touche de Parfum Christian Dior for women
dislike

J’adore Touche de Parfum Christian Dior for women Videos
J’adore Touche de Parfum Christian Dior for women Pictures J’adore Touche de Parfum Christian Dior for women Pictures J’adore Touche de Parfum Christian Dior for women Pictures J’adore Touche de Parfum Christian Dior for women Pictures J’adore Touche de Parfum Christian Dior for women Pictures

J’adore Touche de Parfum by Christian Dior is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. J’adore Touche de Parfum was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy. The fragrance features jasmine sambac, damask rose, sandalwood, iris, musk, hibiscus and ambrette (musk mallow).

Jasmine Sambac Damask Rose Sandalwood iris Musk Hibiscus Ambrette (Musk Mallow)

J'Adore Extrait de Parfum
Samsara Eau de Parfum
J`Adore L`Or

J’adore Touche de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Well hello and welcome back. I've always found J'adore a bit 'mweh' since it's reformulation but this little stunner has brought back the magic of the original. I have a bottle of the original formulation but it has very little left so I'm delighted to find this.
The notes in J'adore le touch blend into a beautiful, clear, well crafted fragrance, the floral notes are so perfectly blended, however, I think that ultimately it's he sandalwood that wins he day for me. If you love a beautiful sandalwood ( and what's not to love?) then you will like this.
The longevity is amazing. I put some on 12 hours ago and layered it with samsara on one wrist and nothing on the other. Both wrists are still projecting fragrance. The layering works very well and lends the Samsara a beautiful warmth and lightness. I'm looking forward to experimenting with layering this with other fragrances. The other wrist smells like J'adore used to - simply gorgeous.
This stuff does not come cheap but you really do only need a small drop. The bottle is beautiful and is designed so that every time you take the stopper out a drop of oil is pulled up onto he stem of the stopper, ingenious!

I think j'adore la touché is unashamedly a woman's perfume - a woman who is confident being a feminine woman. The woman who wears this knows she is worth it, knows has nothing to prove and rejoices in her femininity.
I'm going stock up because I hope we are going to be together quite a while.

AntoanetteS
AntoanetteS

Extraordinary scent!

gillbert
gillbert

EDITED VERSION
one of the best J'adore flankers, it has superb longevity and very good sillage, extremely warm, sexy, and sophisticated, 4 drops is enough for day to night, even after showered i still can smell in on my hands, really worth for money like Oud Ispahan

plum
plum

My mother in law loves Jadore and because Christmas is coming I went to a shopping center today and had a chat with a very nice shop assistant. Last year my husband's mother got J'adore body cream from us so I wanted to get an advise what else from the line we can buy.
I am not a fan of this fragrance but the shopping assistant was so quick and enthusiastic that I didn't manage to say anything before she put a drop of this oil on my wrist.
On my way home I was sniffing myself and trying to put my finger on it. It didn't smell like J'adore at all but was something quite familiar to me. And just nearly in the front of my house - eureka! This is Samsara! Yes, on my skin, even now, 3-4 hours after applying it's Guerlain and Samsara. How strange!
The price is quite high and since it's smells completely different from original J'adore we probably will not purchase it for my mother in law.

sapphira07
sapphira07

This is amazing, my favorite so far of the J'adore flankers. Excellent sillage and longevity. Such a sensual scent. I actually enjoy this one as much alone as I do layered with the other J'adore scents. 5 stars on this highly innovative perfume.

EmHyden
EmHyden

Ok, I know you're meant to layer this with the original J'adore, but let me just give you a little tip: try layering it with all your other fragrances! The results have blown my mind ;)

evocative
evocative

I don't like J'Adore. My mother doesn't like J'Adore. But I like this and my mother loves it. I just bought her a bottle for her birthday.

It's designed to be layered with other J'Adore fragrances: it will be interesting to layer it with other fragrances if Mum lets me play with her bottle occasionally.

rossiniopera
rossiniopera

I just received a sample of this today. Didn't have the highest of hopes (I dislike J'Adore), but I was rather pleasantly surprised. A strong, almost Samsara-ish sandalwood note, surrounded by rose and jasmine... Not that bad, I might actually use this sample. The jasmine seems a little sour, but it usually turns out that way on me. And it's a really strong scent, so it should be applied very sparingly on pulse points.

However, this perfume seems to be listed twice? Here, with seven notes, and the other place with only three? It's the same perfume, isn't it?

Fizzy
Fizzy

The first good new: It doesn´t smell like J´Adore, but more like J´Adore Parfum de Essence L´or, the best of this line. The second good new: the flacon is the most innovative I have ever seen. Seems like a pump flacon, but when you open the bottle, you pump the juice in the cap and dab it with the cap wherever you want.
Beautiful sweet Dior classy scent, one of the better quality, as it smells the whole time good. What are the bad news? - Well, the longevity is about 5 hours on the skin only and the price is 90 € for 20 ml. I will stick with my J´Adore Parfum de Essence L´or, that is for sure!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior J’adore Touche de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Dior J’adore Touche de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify J’adore Touche de Parfum by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of J’adore Touche de Parfum by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay