Designers » C » Chypre Floral « Groups

Miss Dior Brume Soyeuse pour le Corps Christian Dior for women

Miss Dior Brume Soyeuse pour le Corps Christian Dior for women
dislike

Miss Dior Brume Soyeuse pour le Corps Christian Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Brume Soyeuse pour le Corps Christian Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Brume Soyeuse pour le Corps Christian Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Brume Soyeuse pour le Corps Christian Dior for women Pictures

Miss Dior Silky Body Mist (Miss Dior Brume Soyeuse pour le Corps ) is airy and sensual easy to apply formula that combines the benefits of an enhancing body care with the freshness of a mist. It delicately perfumes and beautifies the skin. Light and non-oily, it preserves the skin’s hydration for 6 hours, leaving it nourished, smooth, glowing and with the trail of the Miss Dior fragrance.

“The silky texture of Miss Dior Silky Body Mist creates a delicate trail, full of nuance. A moment in the beauty ritual to truly connect with oneself.”, François Demachy.

available in a 100 ml bottle.

Miss Dior Brume Soyeuse pour le Corps was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy.

Mandarin Orange

Jasmine Rose

Patchouli Musk

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet
Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever

Miss Dior Brume Soyeuse pour le Corps Fragrance Reviews

Red Rose

Update :
Got both of hair mist & this body spray after long waiting. These are expensive where I live. The body mist is kind of oily to give some softness to damp skin after a warm bath or shower. Heavy on hands & luxuriously smelling stuff, reminds me of Jo malone bath oils though I never had one. Now that I got my hands on this I'll wait for the foaming shower gel later this year to complete my collection.

angelscry85
angelscry85

It smells very similar to Blooming Bouquet but fresher if that makes any sense. After spraying it when you rub it, it gives you a silky feeling on the skin which is what sold me on it. I wear it under Blooming Bouquet so it will last longer and smell stronger. I love this fragrance so much. I also have and wear the hair mist :-D

auroramaria
auroramaria

Very similar to Blooming Bouquet but it seems to last longer which is great, this brume is lovely for summer as it is very refreshing and mosturizing.
I spray it under BloominB EDT for longevity and it smells gorgeous and the price is very good too

prettyswag
prettyswag

I have miss dior blooming b....and I picked this up and they smell identical but the body mist is a touch more fresh and this body mist smells nothing like miss dior edp ....this is blooming b....in a body mist form but surprisingly it does last longer than the blooming b edt ..because it lingers to the skin from the moisture ingredients in it....but I'm confused it has no oils ...but it's beautiful for the summer heat ...so worthy. ..fresh femme and great price!

gamme82
gamme82

its a nice body product, and I think it will be lovely in the summer heat. it leaves the body soft and with a light scent of the original scent.
I have it and I actually dont mind layering with other florals, I have tried layering this with the new j'adore lumiere and its absolutely divine.
the longevity is good for a body mist.

Kon-nos91
Kon-nos91

Tried it out today. Firstly, I was shocked with the price. To the country that I am studying Medicine, it costs no more than 33$/30€ for 100 ml.

After finishing with my tour in the perfumes world, I left the shop and I was smelling the testing papers but I couldn't remember what did I spray in one of them. Guess what, it was Miss Dior body mist. What can I say immediately is that it doesn't reminds me of Miss Dior EDP (new) at all.

What do I think? Maybe they took the juice of Miss Dior-Blooming Bouquet that doesn't last at all, they slightly changed it and now selling as Miss Dior body mist. Maybe they did it to amplify Miss Dior-Blooming Bouquet's lasting power and sillage. The only thing I can assure you, is that it's fresh, it has a light moisturizing effect and could complete/suit all of Miss Dior editions. (EDP, EDT & BB)

shalimaraddict
shalimaraddict

It makes me wonder why the box for this is the dark blue (like Miss Dior EDP) but inside this smells like Blooming Bouquet (which is much lighter and floral). I wish this was a body mist of the EDP :(

Red Rose

It's actually available in 100ml bottle. You can find it in Dior's United States website but I couldn't see it in their Offecial France one? weird that one of the newest from Dior sold first in US instead of France as Dior is a french brand. The scent itself is similar to the latest addition of blooming bouquet as I read in some other blogs. The bottle is so generous size & heavy for sure. It's made for a generous spraying all over the body. I have this in my wish list for a while along with the hair mist as well. I got the blooming bouquet fragrance already.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Miss Dior Brume Soyeuse pour le Corps fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Dior Miss Dior Brume Soyeuse pour le Corps, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Dior Brume Soyeuse pour le Corps by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Dior Brume Soyeuse pour le Corps by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.