Designers » C » Chypre Floral « Groups

Miss Dior Extrait de Parfum Christian Dior for women

Miss Dior Extrait de Parfum Christian Dior for women
dislike

Miss Dior Extrait de Parfum Christian Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Extrait de Parfum Christian Dior for women Pictures

In Spring 2014 Dior presented the collection of Dior Les Extraits, which includes five cult fragrances for women by Dior and in perfumery in general. The collection encompasses mini editions available as perfume extract: Miss Dior, Miss Dior Original, Diorissimo, Poison and J’adore, which are, as announced by Dior, "much more than fragrances, because they possess philosophy of perfumers: the spirit of Dior radiant through the tiniest details, pervading perfumes in all phases of production, from their creation to meticulous selection of raw ingredients, art of bottling to delicacy of packaging."

Miss Dior is a floral-chypre alter-ego edition highlighting orange blossom absolute and Egyptian jasmine absolute, accompanied with May rose absolute and Indonesian patchouli absolute. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy.

Orange Blossom Jasmine Sambac Patchouli May Rose

Miss Dior Eau De Toilette

Miss Dior Extrait de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

mylancome
mylancome

The extrait now available in 15ml, seen in Malaysia KLCC.

feely
feely

This is when Miss Dior Le has a baby with Tom Ford.
I blind bought this when a great opportunity presented itself.
It has a lot in common with the Miss Dior Le Parfum, only it gets dirtier. They mention the "earth" note in the description. I don't know exactly what that note really is, but it very much present right away. The miss dior sweetness is still there also, but kept right in check by the patch.
I really love this, though I would never have paid retail price for it.
I love all Miss Diors, so it was worth it to me to own a large size of this beauty.

enkhbayar.mishigdorj
enkhbayar.mishigdorj

I love it! because of this aroma I am happily concentrating on what I am doing right now! it calms my brain.

Sherihan
Sherihan

The best in MD line, I once carried it in my hand bag during traveling.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Miss Dior Extrait de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Dior Miss Dior Extrait de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Dior Extrait de Parfum by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Dior Extrait de Parfum by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Miss Dior (new) Christian Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum Christian Dior Miss Dior Eau De Toilette Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Extrait de Parfum Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Christian Dior Miss Dior Eau Fraiche Christian Dior Miss Dior Couture Edition Guerlain Shalimar Ode a la Vanille Sur la Route du Mexique Christian Dior Pure Poison Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Giorgio Armani Si Christian Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette 2010 Pierre Balmain Ivoire de Balmain Guerlain Jicky Guerlain Nahema Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Christian Dior Miss Dior Original Extrait de Parfum Christian Dior J`Adore L`Or