Designers » C » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Sauvage Very Cool Spray Christian Dior for men

Sauvage Very Cool Spray Christian Dior for men
dislike

Sauvage Very Cool Spray Christian Dior for men Pictures Sauvage Very Cool Spray Christian Dior for men Pictures Sauvage Very Cool Spray Christian Dior for men Pictures

The house of Dior presented Sauvage in 2015 as a modern aromatic - fougere fragrance for men. Sauvage Very Cool Spray is a new variant of this fragrance, which comes out in the spring of 2017 as a refreshing reinterpretation of the original in a convenient packaging.

Made to emphasize the freshness of the composition, Sauvage Very Cool Spray is neither a derivative nor a légère variation of the original. Its composition is enriched with a dose of grapefruit in the top notes, which makes it different from the first edition and gives it extra freshness.

The spray is practical for continuous spraying even when the bottle is turned upside down, as well as suitable for travel (described as "nomadic") and eco-responsible. Dior Sauvage Very Cool Spray will be available as a 100 ml Eau de Toilette. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy.

Grapefruit Bergamot Pepper

Tommy Bahama Very Cool For Men

Sauvage Very Cool Spray Fragrance Reviews

Mikeyb50
Mikeyb50

First of all the presentation reminds me of my bottle of Rive Gauche pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent for men. Tried it out in Debenhams and it was very cool on initial contact with my skin. Two sprays to either side of my neck and it was very strong for the first 2-3hrs. Its smells fresher up top than the Sauvage but it doesn't last as long. the fact that is cheaper on price than the 100ml sauvage by £10 would justify the lesser performance quality and its more of a travel companion to the gym, holiday bag etc. You could say that channels travel sprays at 60ml for 3x20ml refils is poor value in comparison to 100ml very cool spray. All in all its ok if you are fan of the original but its not essential to buy

sproaty
sproaty

Bloody hell this thing is strong. "small" spray to my hand (massive blast of juice actually) and I can smell it all around me as I'm wandering around a car park. Very similar to the other one, and with a prominent grapefruit note.

2 hrs later and it's VERY much "quieter" now - seems to have dried down to a skin scent without much projection. Weird, I find the original EDT a beast which lasts 10-12hrs on me.

Rorshach1004
Rorshach1004

I'm already looking forward to the fiery heat of summer with this monster blast of fresh citrus juice waiting to cool me through the days. It's masculine, it's cool, it's fresh and it's introducing a whole new concept to fragrances that (as a gym rat bloke) absolutely thrills me to bits. Stick it in your bag, work-out, and reward yourself with a heavenly dose of cool citrus juice for your sweaty endeavours. Very Cool Spray? Yeah man, it's very cool indeed.

vincent vega
vincent vega

wow saw this in boots today for 77 euro?is this not a edc kinda spray like a deodrant?either way id say ud get tru 100 mls of dis fair quick:)nope il stick to the orginal.

Unityguy
Unityguy

If you love Sauvage you will love this!

This is just a new way to wear fragrance. I've found its best to spray the 'Original' fragrance in the morning, and use the very cool spray as a 'top up' if you like. This is still a EDT, and not a deodorant. If you do your research on this then you will find that this is designed for on-the-go! Perfect for your gym bag. Its light weight, practical and eco-friendly.

The added Grapefruit gives more of a fresh-hit to the fragrance at first, and is cooling to the skin, but on the dry down, just smells like the amazing Sauvage.

For me, this is a win!

Marilimorajaspani
Marilimorajaspani

Hmmmm... not nice... I just bought it... fortunately I open the boxes ever so carefully, because I will be returning it.

For the die-hard fans of Eau Sauvage, Sauvage was difficult to appreciate... personally I love Sauvage but this spray with the grapefruit note is awful.

Test before you purchase!

keen(nose)
keen(nose)

This is Sauvage in a compressed can. I will stick to the bottle until it runs out. This is for the traveling man and I don't like the idea of having my fragrance in a can. It should be cheaper just based on that fact alone. Overall good scent but redundant if you have the bottle.

VictoreL
VictoreL

What's up with the "Main Notes According to Your Votes" section?!

Why is everyone clicking on cedarwood and elemi to be the strongest notes when the description clearly states that it's basically the original with added grapefruit?

The original is based on ambroxan with means this one is too. Because that's what makes sauvage, sauvage...

Lets all just vote correctly for once.

TheGoodfellaANDSmeller
TheGoodfellaANDSmeller

I'm not against it but just confused. So it is not an deodorant but also not a normal fragrances eventhough it has "eau de toilette" written on it. And it can be sprayed like a deodorant? But whats the point? I mean, i don't dislike Sauvage but i just can't pay 70€ for a deodorant which is meant to be "a very cool spray" with just 100ml! So is it a normal fragrances or just really a deodorant in the way the juice comes out? Because Sauvage already has an deodorant version?!?

paulhunter
paulhunter

Disclaimer: this review is not about the juice. But this review is about perfume.

I am discouraged by the trends in designer fragrances, and this release is the embodiment of my disdain. Houses continually releasing flankers to capitalize on fads, and when they do release a "new" fragrance it is unmemorable and says nothing. What happened to the days of designer icons like Fahrenheit and even Acqua di Gio? I feel like the fragrance world is only getting more bland each year, and niche houses are ratcheting prices because they know that real perfume lovers will pay anything to get away from this bullsh**.

Side note: "Very Cool Spray" ... seriously?? That is such a lame title and, paired with the bottle, makes me think of a drugstore aerosol. Sorry, Dior. Please bring back the (properly formulated) classics and do something truly revolutionary by being an authentic designer house.

SmellyFinger
SmellyFinger

Glad to see there are no useful reviews. Just a lot of useless jabber that has nothing to do with reviewing the fragrance. I just like to say that I like pie...

lovetribe
lovetribe

this is pure marketing. I would not buy a perfume just because it is slightly more citrusy !!!!!! absurd !!! but they think we're stupid?

mshilov
mshilov

Sorry, what is DHS I wonder? Damn Horrible Sauvage? It's a marketing joke anyway.

RottyG
RottyG

Very Cool Spray... (?)

Never thought Dior came with this silly name.

What a shame! See this one really felt and miss much more the John Galliano Era (1999-2007)...

rushrocker
rushrocker

very cool sausage. worst name for a fragrance ever!

ageofsillage

@Cubaknow hahah hilarious! I almost choked on my drink reading your comment lol.
@ghent good point it does kinda sound like a body spray as the description reads "practical for continuous spraying" even when upside down!

ghent32
ghent32

I actually thought this was more of a "body spray" that could be used to enhance the original in performance etc.

But this is an EDT, so it's a fragrance on its own.

Would've preferred Sauvage EDP

cubaknow
cubaknow

Has anyone notice the second sentence? Dior Sausage

sniffmaster
sniffmaster

Why would some people vote before the product even hit the market?

mesziman
mesziman

Original Sauvage + grapefruit top . The bottle is very cool though

ageofsillage

Wow, interesting move by Dior. It reminds me of what YSL did when they created La Nuit Frozen Cologne, basically adding lemon/orange/geranium top notes to the existing La Nuit DNA to create a more refreshing version suitable for daytime and warmer environments. Also, I don't think anyone expected the name "very cool spray". lol in English it doesn't sound classy at all! Perhaps the french translation would sound cooler...
I'm honestly looking forward to this, the ambroxan in Sauvage is a little too amped up for my own liking, I'm hoping the grapefruit will help suppress and tame it to a level that my nose can agree with.

invaderlark
invaderlark

They added grapefruit and took out labdanum. Am I supposed to be impressed? How very revolutionary and edgy. I wonder if Dior thought "how much more can we make this like Bleu De Chanel? We have the magnetic cap, the dark blue bottle, similar smell oh wait that's it! let's continue to copy a 7 year old fragrance even more!" I won't be surprised if there will be another edition with mint, ginger, lemon and incense.

I'm not impressed Dior, not at all. And after Raf Simons left for Calvin Klein and Maria Grazia Chiuri took over, I'm even more disappointed. Just look at the FW'17 collection that just came out. Hideous.

doniking
doniking

Move along. Nothing to see here. We expect Dior Sauvage intense/extreme.

samuelgustav
samuelgustav

is this for real? Very Cool Spray? x'D ahahah so cheesy, I thought this was a joke lol

SirMasterpiece
SirMasterpiece

For Cthulhu sake! Really Dior? REALLY?!

Are YOU the slave of LVMH...? :-w :-/

maab
maab

Remember that Dior belongs to the LVMH group and they are the ones that establish the commercial policy of the company.

Sarwari
Sarwari

I was expecting a Sauvage Intense to come next, but this? I guess it's Dior's response to Chanel's Bleu De Chanel Travel Spray. This has almost the same notes as the original Sauvage, so it's probably just Sauvage in a travel spray bottle.

Tremere
Tremere

Dear Dior,

This is not funny, not clever, and it is not impressing anybody.

hunmmm
hunmmm

Please don't vote yet if you haven't even tried it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Christian Dior Sauvage Very Cool Spray fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Christian Dior Sauvage Very Cool Spray, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sauvage Very Cool Spray by Christian Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sauvage Very Cool Spray by Christian Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay