Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Par Amour Toujour Clarins for women

Par Amour Toujour Clarins for women
dislike

Par Amour Toujour Clarins for women Pictures Par Amour Toujour Clarins for women Pictures Par Amour Toujour Clarins for women Pictures

Par Amour Toujour by Clarins is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Par Amour Toujour was launched in 2005. Top notes are pink pepper and black currant; middle note is grapefruit; base notes are rose and raspberry.

Pink Pepper Black Currant

Grapefruit

Rose Raspberry

Grisette

Par Amour Toujour Fragrance Reviews

NouveauDruid
NouveauDruid

This will be one of the few fruity florals I will review because I'm not usually a fan. However, the quirkiness of rose and grapefruit makes this a fun mixture, almost fizzy, if worn lightly, but cloying if overly doused.

What's best about this fragrance for me is that is gets attention because it isn't my usual deep, sexy, oriental or earthy cloud in which I tread around town, and it's very wearable for work. I'll put it on in May and June but after that I'm bored with it.

Note: it's a good idea to layer this with a strong citrus body balm to play down the rose but I've also cut it with the dusky,gothic, Morticia Adamsesque, deliciously rotten Anna Sui EDT to play up a darker side of the rose.

MARIE PANTHERE
MARIE PANTHERE

the perfumer is Emilie Bouge

One of my favourite fragrances! Fresh due to grapefruit, moderate rosy sweet & charming. Somehow innocent, pure, but alluring. Perfect daytime scent, lovely, delicate, delightful.

zenbabylove
zenbabylove

Very,fresh,light and clean

It doesn't have great lasting power but its nice to reapply.

katushka37
katushka37

Par Amour Tojours is a cocktail of pink grapefruit and sweet rosewater. It is sweet, playful and almost childish. It instantly makes me feel youger and cuter.

I got a miniature of this fragrance when I was in my early 20's and I really liked it back then. I disagree with previous review saying it is a more mature fragrance.

To me it is very fresh and playful. At first I get lots of grapefruit. As it settles rose and raspberry start to come through. The rose is very mild, more like a rosewater rather than heavy rose oil scent.

I think it is very French and slightly understated scent.

ElleNell
ElleNell

this is a sweet charming fragrance. I think one for the maturer lady. mid 30's-70's.
Not for me tho.

Xiaoluohao
Xiaoluohao

I loooooooove it! Wonderful rosé note, a little bit powdery, reminding me of my carefree childhood.

Cybernoir
Cybernoir

A wonderfully soft, but spicy, fruity floral, with a juicy grapefruit and a very beguiling rose. The pink pepper keeps it light and zesty, the grapefruit is invigorating and clear, and the rose is unique. It opens with something of the old rose water and glycerin note, but then becomes on me a very youthful, pink, sweetheart rose. The grapefruit on me is very persistent, and I love how it mixes with the rose. I love rose and grapefruit together, as with Coco Noir, but this is a very different kind of grapefruit-rose combo.

This is sweet in nature and tone, but not smell. It has an air of purity and innocence. Clear, light, soft, spicy rose, with a sparkly grapefruit heart. The fruity chord is strengthened by the raspberry, which is not at all a generic berry, but about the only note that has any base note quality to it. This raspberry is a deep, dark red.

It needs a more substantial foundation, something to anchor the fruit and florals. I will try layering it. It starts out with good projection on me, but pulls closer and becomes a skin scent. Excellent for the office and professional settings.

A lovely fragrance overall, soothing emotionally, and invigorating physically. Lasts only four hours, even on silk.

mi-jo.sayegh
mi-jo.sayegh

This is a very simple, fresh fruity rose. The grapefruit is fairly pronounced , and the rose is spicy and peppery, I quite like it. I don`t pick up on much of the other notes, this lasts fairly long on me, but sillage is non existent. This actually smells exactly like a small Charmkin doll I had as a child (no idea which one, there were so many) I could see this being a very nice first perfume for a young girl, or something to throw in your beach bag in the summer if you want something different for summer

Iampanwapar
Iampanwapar

very light, fruity and good scent but can not stay long-lasting.

chicrose
chicrose

very rose perfume !

Rawannnna
Rawannnna

cheap smell, I disliked it.

sparris
sparris

Since I'm apparently a sucker for rose I really like this. Don't get much of anything listed among the notes apart from the rose. To me this is a very clean, true rose which makes me happy, it feels like being enveloped in my own little fragrant rose cloud.

lonika
lonika

when I tried this perfume in the shop I liked it and bought it spontaneously.on the next day i sprayed it on my wrist and it smelled so cheap...so I gave it away to a friend.I didn´t get any of the strawberry but the pink pepper was very intense (and for me this is the only point I liked about this perfume!).

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

Very polite and reserved, very boring. This one's all about gentle florals and non-offensiveness. I'm glad I only got miniatures of this. Par Amour Toujour: The ultimate wallflower fragrance!

Aredore
Aredore

I am so lame - It was in my TJMaxx store WAYYY discounted because the cap was missing. I took one sniff and thought "this is great!" but didn't buy it because I wondered if it was too "childish."

Punishment: Write "I will not be a perfume snob" 200 times on unlined paper. In cursive. Also, no perfume for you. :(

cinsot
cinsot

I rediscovered this unassuming pink perfume today. Deliciously tart berry coulis sitting upon softly scented prettiest-of-pink rose petals. Negligible pepper on this wearer as I like my pepper perfumes PEPPERY!

Par Amour Toujour projects a sense of summertime, it is always exciting when Winter makes way for the launch of September's Spring.

Somewhat flimsy and flirty in essence in the nicest possible way. One of my male student's remarked today during class I smelled good enough to eat and asked which brand of shampoo I used 'cause he wants some!

There is an innocence to this sheer luminous scent which is restorative.

Berry nice!

Persephone
Persephone

This is an absolutely delicious grapefruit rose, clean and simple, a very feminine and playful perfume, but definitely not a silly one. It's suggestive color is only a disguise. Imagine a 30-year old, who happens to look 15 years younger. A 16 year-old boy followed me around the grocery store the other day and finally could not hold back his comment about my perfume. I told him the name of it, but kept my age a secret - he'd probably be appalled he had been under such an olfactory spell that he was doing it at all.

Tiktak
Tiktak

A very wearable Rose scent. It makes me feel very calm. I had forgotten about this for awhile and started wearing it again and now it has become one of my ever rotating favorites.

I found this one nicer than the original. I like rose :) The staying power doesn't seem good though.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

It's a cute little rose scent. I can't say it makes my heart pound, but I do love the pink pepper in the top, and the raspberry in the base. Those make it different from other rose scents. All in all, it's very wearable for any rose-lover.

zumrut
zumrut

It's very cute; both the scent and the bottle.Altough it is written that the rose is one the base notes,i smell it by the time ı spray the fragrance, i love rose very much.

andrevarx
andrevarx

Very feminine and soft, I think is the perfect perfume for teens, when they want to be formal. Nothing like other fragrances for girls.

xs
xs

I can't say anything good about this perfume. That is one of the most unpleasant ones on the planet.

Clarins PAR AMOUR TOUJOURS oddly removes the sandalwood and injects a hefty dose of grapefruit into the mix. I don't want to go too deeply into the incoherent marketing concept here--pictures of small children abound--but suffice it to say, sticking strictly to the quality of the juice, that this flanker is definitely NOT an improvement on the original.

The very citrusy edp opens with a bright burst of grapefruit, similar to when you squirt yourself in the eye while eating one, but quickly and intermittently morphs into something redolent of Lemon Pledge--perhaps an illusion caused by the pink pepper-currant-grapefruit combo?

In the end, in the drydown, I do detect far more rose here than in PAR AMOUR. As other reviewers have remarked, the staying power of this edt is pretty weak--just to throw another contradiction into mix: PAR AMOUR TOUJOURS (not)...

9154mf
9154mf

The notes are blatantly exactly as above, pink pepper, black currant and grapefruit mingle at the start for me and already I am feeling nauseous straight after applying. I dont know if it's just the grapefruit or the combination of the 3 notes, but its really turning my stomach.
Within minutes out comes the rose and berries, which sweetens the composition to the point where im not feeling THAT sick anymore. I can still feel the green from the grapefruit lingering in the background though. Hope it goes away soon. Ok within minutes all that is left is the berry smell, with a hint of rose I think but its mainly sweet sugary berries. This is really not very interesting to me and strikes me as suitable for a young girl.

guest_Iam2sexy4uris
guest_Iam2sexy4uris

This is very fresh perfume, definitely for the daytime use. It doesn't last too long but it fades beautifully. I got a bottle just to switch it up between, I love different perfumes and get bored easily. It is more for a younger crowd, very simple and beautiful.

gwennan
gwennan

Surprisingly lasting perfume from Clarins, especially because of it's freshness. All the other perfums of floral fruity group longevity was poor, they were gone in seconds from me. Except this one.

I never felt myself ready to wear rose scents, but this perfume made me do this.

Par Amour Toujour from Clarins is an elegant and feminine scent, a mixture of rose, grapefruit and pepper notes, which makes me feel like a woman. Woman in love. :)

tsofa
tsofa

A light,gentle scent with a delightful drydown, not too strong to the nose. It's been characterized by the simplicity of the notes but it's longetivity is a bit dissapointment. I believe that this perfume is suitable also for the 'little ladies' who want to feel like they are grown up women.

The bottle is really pretty, nothing too fancy but cute.

In my opinion it's not only for spring but it can be used during the summer since it is something you can wear easily.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I bought this and Rumuer 2 Rose today and I am happy with both fragrances.This one smells good to me it is fruity and a little synthetic but i like that about it.The smell reminds me of a baby doll I had back in the day and i like the little note that came with it how cute!

rachellkimb
rachellkimb

I tried this on @ Macy's a couple of weeks ago. It is a light, pretty, fruity floral..nothing special though. Esp. after the dry down..yuck!

limypeachella
limypeachella

I love it!! it smells like Lemon potpourri.Its subtle,zesty,sweet and fresh. The bottle is really cute too!

once one of Fragrantica members recommended me to try this perfume.since that time I has been very curious to try it and finally I found it!
it's like all of the comments about it,very innocent,simple but lovely.I agree,the bottle is not something claims for luxury,but I think it matches the perfume inside.it's just simple and don't want to be in the sex appeal competition.
I obviously get the rose,but it's not heavy nor powdery,just an innocence,girlish rose scent,mixed with fruity notes.
to me it smells a bit like nail enamel.
it's a very good choice for young girls and even those who are not teenager anymore,but like these kind of fruity scents.(like me)

perfumeaddict
perfumeaddict

I like this, but wish the bottle weren't so cheap! Its difficult to spray that little "heart" sprayer.

Kasku
Kasku

I promised myself "no more perfumes in 2008" but I just couldn't resist this one. I was christams shopping, and I happened to smell it. OMG it remind me something form my childhood. It's so innocent and simple, but very interesting at the same time. When I wear it I feel very young, positive and happy. It's one of those smells that you just want to taste it.

Malegria

Just got the bottle.A pure, simple scent of a May rose.The rose is non heavy, non offensive, actually, it`s a rarity to feel a rose so pure in a perfume. This one is not a musky Bulgarian rose, not an intoxicating Damask, but the little pink, dew-kissed fresh rose on a branch by the church gate...The scent for a young girl brought up in a convent!!!!

This is the fragrance I will wear for myself, as an aromatherapy and cure from nostalgia...

The only one flaw is poor longetivity - it`s been 2 hours and I almost don`t feel it. Probably due to the absence of the usual scent preservers - musk, amber, etc. But again - may be it`s for the better, let it stay innocent as it is.

Moszatka
Moszatka

Too much rose. Delicious fragrance but not for me.

Malegria

Okay, I never thought that I will fall so hard for something so simple...But it captured me with it`s clear and romantic smell of the wild May rose.So fresh, so sweet - almost eatable. Besides the May rose, I get a hint of a freshly baked bread!This is my next-on-the-list to buy just for a purpose of feeling nostalgic.

amanda
amanda

its really fresh and fruity and citrus, but for me its quite strong especially for a light and pink perfume. and its a bit simple,i mean a bit one sided, but its cute and girly, and actually i like this, but wouldnt buy it

Marianne
Marianne

I love this one. It is the right thing for anyone who likes Estee Lauder Pleasures Exotic or Gucci Envy me 2. Extremely airy, light and fragile, but doesn't last long at all.
Fresh blossoms, fruits and a slight woody touch.
Perfect spring scent!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Clarins Par Amour Toujour fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Clarins Par Amour Toujour, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Par Amour Toujour by Clarins. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Par Amour Toujour by Clarins represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.