Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Clean Fragrance Clean for women

Clean Fragrance Clean for women
dislike

Clean Fragrance by Clean is a Floral fragrance for women. Clean Fragrance was launched in 2002. Top notes are orange, pink grapefruit, lime, wild berries, bergamot and orange blossom; middle notes are lily, lavender, violet, damask rose, jasmine and passion flower; base notes are heliotrope, white musk and geranium.

Orange Pink Grapefruit Lime Wild berries Bergamot Orange Blossom

Lily Lavender Violet Damask Rose Jasmine Passion Flower

Heliotrope White Musk Geranium

Clean Fragrance Fragrance Reviews

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

This one is probably in my top 10, I love it, it smells very different then any other fragrance out there and it's long lasting, love love love!!!:)

TexBex
TexBex

Smells like the idea of soap; cartoon baby pink bubble bath.

beccapedersen
beccapedersen

Sorry, this is just awful. I gave this one several chances and hated it as much everytime. It smells just like a fresh cleaned toilet, exactly like WC duck. So yes it's a fresh scent but it's not like I want to walk around smelling like I just cleaned the bathroom, I felt sick everytime I tried this on. So now I only use it as a air freshener..for our bathroom haha :)!

suzycurlyq
suzycurlyq

This is my favorite of the Clean fragrances that I have currently. It really is clean with a bit of sweetness to it. I like it alot!

Gemini12
Gemini12

I blind bought this fragrance within a year or two of its release, hoping for a clean, "just out of the shower but better", type of scent. Unfortunately, on my skin it smelled like a citronella based mosquito repellant spray and it never dried down to anything that even remotely smelled "clean". I'm typically attracted to citrus and citrusy floral scents, but I could never get past the pungent citrusy-citronella scent of this one. Ended up tossing the entire bottle.

MsGoody2Shoes
MsGoody2Shoes

I get almost just lime from this. It's sophisticated, simple and light. I use the body powder as a dry shampoo (xD) and it makes me feel super bourgie because I was reading a list online of all the scents that celebrities wear and I was suprised by how many celebs wear this scent!!

M1ssj0nes
M1ssj0nes

To me this is pure, clean, white soap all the way.
initially you get a blast of lemon grass, which dries down to pure alkaline soap. It's at the top of it's game for clean soapiness, so if this is the smell you're aiming for then this is your bottle. I have a few of the CLEAN range, but all smell very different in a clean way. However, nothing says "I've just scrubbed up with a soap bar" than this beauty. I love it and wear it most days for work for meeting clients, colleagues, managers and other service professionals. Perfect.

ginnywho
ginnywho

Whooosh, this one was like biting into a not-quite-ripe citrus lime or lemon and having my mouth react by going into a semi-permanent pucker. A real eye squinter, this one, and Pucker Power galore without even tasting it. Makes me think of a vodka gimlet. A double gimlet, no less. It's overhyped and overpriced, so methinks I'll pass it on to the Tidy Bowl man rowing away in my bathroom bowl in his little boat and hopefully he can put it to good use. In all fairness, though, our bodies do react differently to different scents at any given time. What works for some simply doesn't for others.

LOUISELOUISE
LOUISELOUISE

Not sure about this one yet, it immediately smells like a new Fisher Price toy or a Barbie Doll, very strange. Children may chase you down the street if you put too much on as you will smell like christmas to them. It's sweeter that I would have expected from a perfume called Clean but I would say it's an ok summer fragrance if you like mild fruity fragrances that smell like toys.

hunterblu
hunterblu

I don't get the household cleaning product smell but this is nothing more than some blend of common, cheap shampoo (Pantene? Herbal Essence?), laundry detergent/fabric softener/dryer sheets and the scent of one of the little guest bottles of body lotion you get in your room at an inexpensive hotel.

Nothing particularly offensive but also nothing special or unique to my nose. Just...boring, which is almost a bigger crime in the world of perfume. Inspires no reaction at all. Completely unmemorable.

NanAxlRose
NanAxlRose

I tested this on my wrist in a store. It smelled just like lemon which I enjoyed, so I bought it. But a little while later, my wrist smelled like synthetic cleaning product. Oh no... not good! Unbearable actually!
2 hours later it smells less horrible. Like mild cleaning product.
I kinda wish I didn't but it. I guess I can use it as an air freshener, because as bad as it is, it doesn't give me a headache.

tracy.debloistalley
tracy.debloistalley

I bought this when it first came out way back in 2002 expecting it to smell like it did on the tester. Nope, again, I have trouble with “clean” scents and this wasn't any better. Smelled generic, sour, and cheap; not to mention the staying power of this is very weak. This is not worth the price, body sprays have more wear than this did.
Top notes are orange, lemons, limes, and wild berries. Middle notes are lily, lavender, violet, rose, jasmine, and passion flower. Base notes are heliotrope, musk, and geranium.

tk101585
tk101585

I was looking for this fragrance a while because a clothing store I liked smelled like this. I'll go ahead and be direct; this smells like air freshener... but REALLY good air freshener. I spray it around my house, not gonna lie. I generally hate citrus smells but I have grown to love this one because of the floral and musky undertones.
In summation..
Pros: Fresh, fruity, Clean (duh..)
Cons: Smells like air freshener, doesn't last long enough.

nitschevo
nitschevo

I really wanted to like this one because I like the idea of it! But somehow this scent does not turn out clean on me but rather very sweet. Citrus? Nope. Nowhere to be found. So here I am - defeated. Goodbye clean - I will stop sampling you whenever I pass your shelve because we're just not meant to be.

Julie Chit
Julie Chit

On me smelled like I have been cleaning the bathroom all day... Really bad. Strong lemon, like those detergents which are not modern anymore... I was attracted from the good reviews saying that it smells really clean and fresh. Yes, it is, smells just like freshly cleaned toilet desk. I returned it to the site I bought it from. And I am never going to buy again something only because of my curiosity!

oktober
oktober

I read in a magazine that Nicole Kidman stated she wears the Clean fragrance very often. I started associating this perfume with her image.

I like the perfume a lot actually. What you get is what you see- a clean smell. Like you just dried from getting out of the shower and you put on fresh clothes.

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

I feel silly writing a review about a fragrance called Clean, as the name written on the perfume bottle is a nomenclature in and of itself. Over the years I’ve come across many maligning reviews on it which makes me shake my head, unable to understand the negative reactions to it, let alone the “industrial disinfectant” references used when describing it. However, after recently wearing it when grocery shopping and being pulled over in the store by a gentleman who couldn’t compliment me enough on how “so fresh and so sexy like I just walked out of a shower” I smelled (…yeah, I know… sweet but kinda creepy…) that I’ve decided it was time to offer a different perspective on this polarizing fragrance.

I first tried Clean EDP right after it was released quite a few winters ago. One spray on the tester blotter and I’ve wrinkled my nose, wondering by whom and why on earth this perfume was created in the first place. It smelled like anemic, generic musk that you can usually find on supermarket or pharmacy shelves for a handful of dollars. The thing is, I tried this fragrance right after I’d tested “Dior Addict (2002)”, which at that time was also a new release and sported the old heavenly formula. Okay… Honestly, who could give Clean a fair shot on a cold winter day after trying the delicious, spicy soufflé that is Addict?? Obviously, I was smell-drunk from the vanillic goodness that just permeated my nose and so I chucked the bottle back on the shelf and returned to the Dior stand. Fast forward to a few summers ago, I’d dedicated a good block of time in my day to dork around at my local Ulta to find out if I can ever like the allegedly *Clean* line and whether the flankers were also full bottle worthy. And now the truth comes out: Clean is undoubtedly a warm weather fragrance. In the dead of winter, it turns into a mixture of chlorinated pool, tap water, and a facial astringent on me. In the heat of the summer, however, this cold composition turned into a pure and wholesome aroma that gives me the feeling of having just washed from head to toe with a luxurious perfumed soap. In the opening, I detect a light but sharp citrus blend that persistently continues throughout its lifespan. I don’t get any floral notes other than a faint whiff of lavender in the heart phase. At the end, which arrives about a good six hours later, I am left with a citric, cool, musky drydown that is still refreshing with no detectable hints of going off the rails. Suffice it to say that Clean agreed to love my skin, which I believe is a phenomenon that is a prerequisite before anyone says, “Oh yeah - I like this!” about any perfume. So to be fair to the numerous reviewers who pooped on this fragrance, I can see how, with the wrong chemistry, this fume can make you smell like someone just gave you a swirly. I’ve tried another very similar fragrance called “Les Senteurs Gourmandes - Musc Blanc” by Laurence Dumont. The only difference is that Clean utilizes a lavender accentuated heart instead of the faint rose note Laurence Dumont used in his composition. Both fragrances, however, are startlingly similar on my skin. As far as longevity and projection goes, Clean is the winner. It projects about at least 3 feet and stays on me for a good 6 hours.

I don’t think Clean or its flankers (“Shower Fresh” is my favorite!) are meant to be a crowd-pleaser, as are most designer or celebrity fragrances. I see this collection more as a progressive, niche style creation that just happens to be mass produced. It isn’t for everyone, as the copious negative reviews all over the internet would suggest. Nonetheless, those who love sheer florals, light musks, or citric aromas could be in perfumista heaven as long as their skin loves this icy juice back.

LB152
LB152

Are we all smelling the same fragrance?

I LOVE this fragrance for exactly what it's intended to be...CLEAN! I think if you're expecting a burst of florals, or anything other than a clean, "just out of the shower" smell...then you should move on because that's exactly what it's NOT intended to be.

This was my signature summer fragrance until I graduated to niche fragrances but this will definitely make a reappearance this summer as a layering scent. I love this on my clothing rather than skin nowadays, as I think it enhances the smell of cleanliness (if that at all makes sense). This is also a good one on days when you don't want to wear any fragrance. It's just a clean hair-out of the shower-no/minimum makeup-relaxed maxi dress-flip flop-no fuss hairstyle fragrance. (If THAT at all makes sense???)

I could never make out the exact notes of this scent until seeing the pyramid here and it makes complete sense! Definitely opens with a blast of clean citrus that is immediately and I mean IMMEDIATELY followed by a musky-lavender-and other astringent (but in a good way) floral notes.

Longevity is moderate at (3ft) as is silage at 4-5hrs.

redrapturelove
redrapturelove

Clean is an incredible fragrance. I love feeling shower fresh when I wear it, especially during the hot summer months. It evokes fresh towels, laundry, and bedding. I love its lemony purity. It will always remind me of how wonderful it feels to be clean right out of the shower. I also think its perfect to wear around children because it is not too perfumey, heavy, or intense. The whole clean line is a brilliant concept because it is so different from everything else on the market. I love to keep collecting all the fragrances in the line. I hope they will always be available!!!

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

Too much citrus to wear with any seriousness in public, but my cat hates it, so if I wear to sleep, I won't wake up with the cat on my head.

rin_nd
rin_nd

Today I put this on after Fresh's Sugar deodorant - they smell very similar. Perhap when worn together the scent is twice as clean.

christianne1
christianne1

I get so frustrated by people not really understanding what Clean fragrances are meant to be. They are not "perfume". They are not supposed to smell like perfume. They are anti-perfume. If you go into it expecting perfume, no wonder people are so disappointed. Clean is not for people who want perfume...it is for people who do not.

I went for a couple of years not being able to wear ANY perfume. It all made me sick. I had some health issues that affected my sense of smell and I just could not tolerate anything that smelled "perfumey" and could not stand to be around anyone wearing perfume. It made me gag. During this time, I noticed that a client of mine always had this wonderful clean smell, like her clothes were always fresh from the dryer. I asked her how she kept that wonderful, clean smell in her clothes all the time and she said it was "Clean" perfume that she sprayed on her clothes. I had never heard of such a thing. So, I tried it and fell in love with the Clean line (give or take a few). It was the only thing I could wear for quite some time because of the anti-perfume issues that I was having.

In the process, I noticed that I was getting complimented constantly on how good I smelled. It was never "what are you wearing"...people just told me that I smelled good. And I realized they thought of me like I thought of my client. Just a clean, fresh smelling person, completely unrelated to perfume.

I only spray it on my clothes, not my skin. I think that makes a difference as well.

My perfume issues went away (as you can clearly see by my profile) but I still go through periods where I have to cleanse and "reset" my nose and just need a break from perfume. Maybe it is hormonal, I don't know. This is one of the very things I reach for - Clean Original. It is clean, lemony and refreshing and allows me to smell good without smelling like perfume. I especially like it in the summer. I don't think I have ever had it on without receiving a compliment - EVER. I can assure you that if I smelled like a toilet bowl nobody would be telling me how wonderful I smelled.

Clean is exactly what is claims to be...a clean smelling fragrance line that is NOT classic perfume, for those who just do not want to smell like perfume. It is for those who like to extend that shower fresh or fresh from the dryer scent all day long. It is also great for refreshing bedding, curtains and blankets. I just love it.

Museumgal
Museumgal

Burst of citrus -- especially lime -- to start, then some florals mixed in with the line's usual musk. As the name implies you really have to be a fan of clean scents to enjoy this one and it could be harsh if you don't like citrus or detergent/fresh laundry musk. But if you like citrus it is worth a try, inexpensive and clean. Nice in situations where you don't want to smell like perfume but still have a scent.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

Starts out like commercial bathroom cleaner (very artificial citrus/cinnamon), then into something like Zest (the soap, a masculine-herbal-citrus-fresh smell), and then into a generic smell like on toilet tissue or facial tissue....Sort of a weird conglomorate of "clean" and "cleaning" things, but not exactly how I want to smell. Generic, industrial, sterile smelling. Fortunately, I guess, this scent fades within 3 hours to just about nothing.

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

I had such high expectations for this fragrance; Unfortunately I didnt like it on me at all. It did nothing for me.

alumiini
alumiini

This is the first citrus perfume i truly adore. It's so light and pure scent and so... innocent. I love those sticky sweet perfumes and Clean is truly opposite for those but brings a ballance. There are those days that i just want smell fresh and like i have just came from a bath. And when i want to feel cute and confidence in a innocent way.

I'm truly not a watery-citrus type of girl but this one is just my type.

Erika2
Erika2

This parfume makes me fysically sick! It must be the strong chemicals, it´s like inhaling toiletcleaner. To bad, if only it was not so strong, I´d like it!

LisaLovesPerfume

I have had so many compiments on this fragrance. I wear it in tne summer and it is the perfect scent for the season. It is fresh and lemony and a bit sweet. I love this fragrance and I have been wearing it since it was first introduced. I now own all of the Clean line of fragrances and I love them all. It's great prolonging the feeling of being shower fresh.

ellalouise
ellalouise

YUCK! I really don't care for this. This smells exactly like soap but not good soap, like the cheap soap at a public restroom that you try and rinse off as much as possible because it makes you reek of cheap public restroom. Will never use this again!

reynoso16
reynoso16

I smelled just like household cleaner when I wore this.

LisaLovesPerfume

I love this fragrance. It is the cleanest fragrance I I have found. Everytime I wear Clean I get a lot of compliments. If you like sweet lemon fragrances, you will probably like Clean.

beatrix75

i love sooo much!!!!!big summer frag for meeee

Belladonna_dea
Belladonna_dea

I applied this perfume after reading many celebrities love it and I couldn't tell if I loved it or not. It is definitely clean but the clean you smell in a cheap hotel. My husband smelled it and said he expected the smell of urine behind it. It's the scent of a cheap public bathroom. After it wears off,it just smells like you stepped out of a shower. Just soapy, so it would be hard to detect you are wearing perfume.

Darinino_
Darinino_

This fragrance smell like somebody pop out glass bottle of coca cola yummy!

Hollie
Hollie

Whoa!

I've been passing by this one at TJ Maxx for months because I hadn't read the reviews as I assumed it was probably boring and weak (the simple packaging...although nice...is what didn't do it for me)

I have never smelled anything....ANYTHING....with such a lemon/lime sharpness at first blast....in an IN YOUR FACE with an ice-pick sort of way! It was like being maced with ice cold 7-UP.

After yanking my face away from my wrist at a speed that should have induced injury, I told myself not to worry...it was a short ride home and it wasn't all that expensive either.After maybe 2 minutes I dared to take another sniff.

What's this??!!

How could something morph so quickly into something SO different? I have never worn a perfume that was capable of this....going from zero to one hundred in a blink of an eye at application then back down to around fifty ( and something entirely different) within two minutes.Ok......so what did I get after all those sharp citrus notes?? Well....you can probably guess......soap.

What's that gold soap......oh yeah...DIAL. Yeah....like DIAL and DOVE got together and had a baby! Just push a little harder Mam....I see the head...here it comes.Oh look! It's CLEAN!

All joking aside, I really enjoy this fragrance. It's simple...in a complicated way...and for me...unique. It's a way to smell nice but not necessarily perfumed. Sure, you could just take a shower as other's have stated but isn't finding a new perfume that you really like alot more fun?!

I also have to admit that when I read that this is Demi Moore's signature scent it somehow made it more appealing. She always looks so polished and well....clean....and I can imagine her smelling like this.

Definitely worth a try if you're in the mood for something different in a fragrance and want to smell like the bath all day!

EDIT: The more I use this, the more I absolutely LOVE it.....it's becoming one of my favorites. The sharp lemon/lime note in the beginning is either becoming less pronounced or I'm just getting used to it. I guess that's one and the same. Anyway....it' just a spectacular lemony, creamy, luscious, soapy, happy, clean smell! I agree that it is related to Avon's vintage Odyssey.....I wouldn't have even thought of it if it hadn't been mentioned. It is, however,soapier, more lemony and fresher and more modern. I like Odyssey though....reminds me of my Mommy and of my childhood!

Tenki
Tenki

Smells EXACTLY like lemon lysol to me. I actually really like it lol. After the dry down the chemical/lysol smell kind of fades out and it smells more like lemon candy or a lemon bar. Doesn't last but a couple hours and stays very close to the skin.

Anj1186
Anj1186

This perfume starts off smelling very lemony and at first I' did not care for it at all. However, after giving it a few minutes to settle it smelled very fresh and soapy like I had just stepped out of the shower. Great for summer.

kgogadget
kgogadget

A friend recommended that I try Clean. She thought it suited my personality. As it turns out, every perfume in the Clean line smells like detergent, and while that might smell great on your sheets, it's definitely not something you want to apply to your skin.

Anastasia Mardo
Anastasia Mardo

iheard that demi moore uses clean by clean so maybe it just need a strong personalty to use this perfume :)n still i didnt get the chance to try it on my skin ...

bobajob
bobajob

I really don't like this, and I generally like 'clean' smells (although not necessarily to wear as a perfume). I sprayed some on when I was shopping, and immediately regretted it. It smells of strong bitter lemon and chemicals. I left the mall with a serious headache brewing and couldn't get rid of the smell with any amount of scrubbing.

pugnose
pugnose

A lot to spend to smell like Dove soap. This is a more expensive parfum and it didn't last 1/2 hour. I have very inexpensive parfums that last all day.

caliking
caliking

SOAP.....................................................................THA THA THA THATS ALL FOLKS!

solitaire
solitaire

i got a giftpack with 4 clean scents - original, warm cotton, shower fresh and outdoor shower fresh. I wanted to test them badly, and they are unavailable in my whereabouts, so I bought them online. And - guess what - curiosity killed the cat again! While other clean scents can be utilised as a bed linen spray, the original one just stinks. I don't know - like a hamper? Like a drawer with old ladies' pants? Like a musty attic? It is just dis-gus-ting, by no means clean! Cats - BEWARE!

beatrix75

perfect fragrance the most clean ever if i vant to smell nothing just clean here its voala``the best (specialy for somer)

flowermom
flowermom

being a huge huge fan of that "clean" smell seemed only right that this perfume was the way to go.....i loathe this scent smells like some sort of kitchen cleaner spray, nauseating & nothing i would want to spray in my kitchen let alone on my skin......

ContessaAlessandra
ContessaAlessandra

I have it but I dont like it AT ALL
Its so bitter and yuck I dont know, its just boring

ninja_shy
ninja_shy

I have learned to like this perfume. Its a very comforting, summer scent.

The opening has a very strong lemon pledge-y scent, but once that fades ,you get that fresh out of the dryer smell. It is spot on!

Dry down is very subtle but on clothing it lasts and on occasion I can catch a whiff of it. On the skin it does not last very long.

narcotic
narcotic

Do people, in truth, actually want to smell like this?

I know it's a tempting proposition, the packaging bringing to mind warm, ironed flannel sheets, perhaps a hint of soap and that kind of aquatic-y crispness that many perfumers have been capitalizing on since Issey Miyake debuted L'eau, but come on.

To add insult to injury, this thing doesn't even smell clean; it smells like flat 7up when you can only taste the plastic bottle the damn thing came in. If you were expecting soap, then expect the harshest, cheapest hotel room soap that leaves more residue than it removes. Clean indeed!

gabri
gabri

I just found a small bottle at Marshall's ( depot for discontinued fragrances ) I can't decide what it smells like , not like soap for sure...I think I will use it as a freshener in my car.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Smells to much citrus and lemon and it doesnt smell like a perfume,just like cleaning stuff. Dont like at all.

janudy
janudy

When I think of being clean, I think of stepping out of the shower and just smelling my skin. We've all taken showers, so we all know what it means to smell clean. I can understand not wanting to smell like flowers, or vanilla, or perfume, but this is not my idea of clean. This is a harsh and synthetic clean. This is taking out the brillo pad, dousing it with lemon scented cleaner, and scrubbing. I would actually love my bathroom to smell like this, so maybe I'll use it as a room freshener.

caroclark
caroclark

Like the Clean line. It may be an acquired taste. Good for the summer months when you don't want to go heavy.
Agree with the others, how did this get classified as a floral?

Carolinealgot
Carolinealgot

First time i just thought yeeek about this but now i just like it because it's so clean and you can mix it with the other Clean scents!

guest_Senem
guest_Senem

i couldnt understand but little sour scent.. so interesting.. clean and little sour notes.. im waiting for end

CLEAN ORIGINAL is a *very* citrusy citrus fragrance which seems to have been erroneously placed in the floral category on the basis of a list of flowers that barely make their presence known, awash as they are in a liquid empirically indistinguishable from Cointreau.

Needless to say, CLEAN caught me off guard. I was expecting some variation on the aquatic theme, or perhaps something with a soapy drydown. Instead, from the very first whiff down to the light, still citrus finish, what I found was Cointreau. CLEAN began very big and juicy and ended, like an empty glass of that delectable liqueur, with a faint waft of the same.

I do so love the smell of Cointreau. But I'd much rather smell it in a snifter than on my wrist!

kvety
kvety

I have read about this and it all sounded sooooo good. so when i saw a sample on ebay i thought i had to have it.

it arrived on saturday. i tried it and was more than disappointed. smells like ciff or any sort of citrusy surface cleaner. really do not think i will be buying any more of this perfume.

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

An extremely harsh, synthetic and sharp soapy scent. Laudry detergent to the nth power. I like soapy scents, but this is too much, even for me. Also ridiculously overpriced. Seriously, why?

KellyBellyz
KellyBellyz

WOW i don't think i've ever disliked a scent so much until i've tried this. I got a sample of this, put some on my wrist to try and had to wash it off ASAP and left the rest to be used as a bathroom spray. I liked it much better for that lol.....anyway from what i remembered the name said it all about this fragrance. It's clean, purely clean smelling, almost too clean? It's very sharp and soapy kind of, all in all, i don't like it and would never purchase. Oh almost forgot to mention, it is not a soft and gentle clean smell but a punch in your face clean, does that make sense? Well i guess that said a lot about this scent :p

Robby1
Robby1

Well ladies you may not like this so much, (for those who don't) but men LOVE this. I don't know why but they do. I'm in the female club of "i love it"!

guest_rena10
guest_rena10

LOVE THIS! HAVE THE LOTION AND PARFUME TO MATCH! SMELLS GREAT ON ME...JUST CLEAN AND FRESH, JUST OUT THE SHOWER....MY BF WALKED IN THE BATHROOM AFTER ME...AND SAID..WHAT SMELLS SO GOOD?..smells like lime and oranges and pears he said! nice.

taydev
taydev

I am interested in smelling the clean line. I cant seem to find them in stores anywhere, but theyre everywhere online. Did you all have to purchase it online to smell them or are they in shops? thanks

poppy_vanderbilt
poppy_vanderbilt

I had heard all the hype about this so i had high expectations...for me...not good...i was expecting something more because of the hype...yes it smells "clean" i suppose but it smelled like a cheap scent you would find in a hospital bathroom hand soap...and cold...i didn't get this one at all.

cmmarti3
cmmarti3

I smell like 7-Up or Sprite when I wear this. I don't dislike it, but I don't really like it either. It's not repulsive, it's just very soda, fizzy, limey to me.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I got the set of four 1 oz. perfumes. I DO understand why people love the clean line. It smells good on all people and with anyone's chemistry. Some people don't want to smell like musk or flowers. Just clean. It's a rather simple concept.

swedeangel
swedeangel

DONT like clean,none of them. Boring,unsensual and expensive - a big no no!!

Cherub573
Cherub573

Ack. Sharp. I didn't get much of a laundry type feel. It smelled like pungent tart lemonade to me. Granted, I'm pretty much repulsed by anything that smells like lemon. It dries down a tad better, but I don't like it overall.

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

I don't care for any of the fragrances in the "Clean" line. I admit, the fresh/clean fragrance category is perhaps the last interesting of all fragrance categories for me. Clean and its assorted variations all smell like a good quality soap. Fair enough, but they also don't last any longer on your skin than the scent of the soap you just showered with. Poof! They're gone in a flash. For the cost, I would expect a little more persistance.

black bacarra
black bacarra

It smells like juicy fruit gum spiked with limes. So fresh,Clean and mouthwatering.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Clean Clean Fragrance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Clean Clean Fragrance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Clean Fragrance by Clean. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Clean Fragrance by Clean represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.