Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Coach Poppy Citrine Blossom Coach for women

Coach Poppy Citrine Blossom Coach for women
dislike

Coach Poppy Citrine Blossom Coach for women Pictures

Coach Poppy Citrine Blossom is luminous, light and calming. Its beginning provides freshness of bergamot, mandarin and black currant. Floral core of the composition is intertwined of transparency and delicate sweetness of water lily, jasmine, tea rose, freesia and violet, further enriched with green tea leaves. The base closes with subtle trail of ambrette seed and musk, discretely heated by benzoin. Coach Poppy Citrine Blossom was launched in 2013.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Black Currant

Water Lily Jasmine Tea Rose Violet Green Tea Freesia

Benzoin Ambrette (Musk Mallow) Cedar

Green Tea
Cedre Atlas

Coach Poppy Citrine Blossom Fragrance Reviews

vanessazaki
vanessazaki

This one is perfect for spring and summer. It smells like floral and green.

minusvminus
minusvminus

Nobody will ever love this scent. Its too similar to Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden. That being said maybe you might like it. Its uncomplicated, its green tea and orange really and while not entirely unpleasant, what was the effort really worth to put this together. Average sillage, average longevity. Blah blah. You know the rest.

Smunky
Smunky

This is not a bad fragrance at all, but it is close enough to Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea, which I already own (and prefer), to make it a redundancy in my wardrobe. The EA fragrance is the standard by which I measure all green tea scents, and this one isn't quite up to snuff. Not to mention, I layered a body spray with it, and the body spray outlasted it by several hours.

Gemini12
Gemini12

I have a little bit of a love-hate relationship with this fragrance. I enjoy the citrus aspects of the scent, but the green tea note is somewhat strong and the entire fragrance seems somewhat unbalanced. I find that it doesn't take much to go from just right to too strong, so I use it sparingly. I purchased this on sale and don't regret the purchase, but I would not repurchase or pay full price for it.

mylilacs
mylilacs

I don't know, this one just doesn't do it for me. It is citrusy alright, but the green tea and bergamot didn't go well together in here. It's almost a little acrid. A bit too tart.
I can smell the watery-ness of the waterlily but none of the other florals. Just the overwhelming citrus and green tea. Yet overwhelming isn't a good word for this perfume because it is gone in about an hour.
I want to love it because the bottle is so cute and I love the green. Unfortunately the scent didn't live up to the bottle...

DoISmellPrettyYet
DoISmellPrettyYet

This perfume is literally “Curious” by Britney Spears, re-bottled. I tested it in a store, since I know someone who raves about the Coach fragrances. For the next few hours, I struggled to remember what the scent was. I kept having weird 8th grade/early high school flashbacks, so at first I was trying to remember various B&BW lotions, but then it clicked. I definitely won’t be picking this one up, because I don’t want to smell like I’m 13 again. It’s not a bad perfume; it’s fairly bland, universal fresh-smelling stuff. Lots of orange/citrusness on me. It just has adolescent scent connotations for me, and I have no wish to revisit that time of bad hair, zits, and the grandma glasses my mother somehow allowed me to choose from the optician’s. (Why, God?)

Sweelty
Sweelty

I love citrus notes but this prefume smells terrible on me:( in fact, it smelled exactly as En Jardin Mideterraine by Hermes which I had to swap. So all Hermes lovers should def give this a try...not for me though!

Valerie K
Valerie K

I love this one!! But I don't get the EA GT reference.. But for some reason, this reminds me of Hermes - either Faubourg or one of the Eau Merveilles.. I LOVE IT!!!! Spring in a bottle!!!

guest_Sharkington
guest_Sharkington

Coach Poppy Citrine is an interesting fragrance on my skin. I get a lot of bergamot, but for some reason, I don't get a lot of of the other top notes or middle notes that are listed. (I am surprised to see many of those notes listed in this (Jasmine? Violet? Black Currant? Rose, or benzoin?) Aside from the bergamot, I get cedar wood and ambrette (the musky note that was confusing me about fragrance at first, but I tend to have an extra keen sense for musk notes). On paper, it looks like a great Summer scent, but I found it to be much heavier than I expected. A little goes a long way when it comes to the initial spray, I learned.

I do enjoy the notes that my skin brings out in this perfume, but like another reviewer mentioned, there isn't a lot of depth to it. It reminds me a lot of a bunch of other citrus/green fragrances out there.

I like this, but in a "I can take it, or leave it" sort of way. It's pleasant, but not special.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Synthetic notes, not interesting composition, but could work for some young girls.

Adureeuh
Adureeuh

This is a simple, hard to truly dislike fragrance, with it's biggest downfall being the lack of depth- to me, at least, it smells the same from initial spray to drydown.

I'm not sure why I bought the largest bottle, and I agree it smells exactly like Elizabeth Arden Green Tea. Clean citrus and green tea, not sweet at all, with the smallest hints of florals. It would seem this is an ideal fragrance for those who are no fuss with little time, or those who do not want to offend others with their fragrance.

I wear this to bed sometimes, and I may wear it hiking or camping, but I will not reach for it often. It's not exactly boring, and it's likable, but I will have a hard time using it since it's not all that exciting to me.

When I first smelled Coach Poppy Citrine Blossom, it immediately made me think of spring. It is a perfect spring fragrance. The bergamot is easily the most noticeable note on me, but there is enough of the tea note to also remind me of EA Green Tea. Citrine Blossom is lively and fresh, not too sweet, and definitely has a strong citrus scent.

I have not had that much luck with Coach in the past. I recall that there were some plastic notes which did not really work for me. Pitbullfriend gave me a generous sample of this relatively recent creation, Poppy Citrine Blossom, and she was quite enthusiastic about it, so I have given it a couple of wears.

To me, Poppy Citrine Blossom is somewhat reminiscent of the Moschino citrus fragrances. It reminds me of a cross between Funny! and Moschino Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz, with maybe some shellac thrown in for good measure. A bright, cheerful, somewhat synthetic-smelling but not unpleasant citrus with a kind of shiny quality to it. I imagine that it is called "citrine" to acknowledge that this is an abstract citrus and floral fragrance. And so it is!

I just learned that Coach fragrances are now produced by Estée Lauder. When did this happen, I wonder? Another independent design house bites the dust...

Tovah
Tovah

Quite a bit like Philosophy's discontinued "Eternal Grace" right down to the subtle violet note in the drydown.

zenbabylove
zenbabylove

I love this!!!

It's citrusy but creamy in a way.

It reminds me of the discontinued Happy To Be by Clinique,which I loved!

This is one of the few citrus scents that actually lasts.

Of the three Blossoms,I like this the best,followed by Poppy Blossom,the Freesia Blossom is a bit too sweet.

almarie
almarie

I can definitely detect the green tea notes in this. I do enjoy this, but not as much as the freesia one.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

I've enjoyed every one of the Coach Poppy fragrances (especially Coach Poppy Flower). I had high hopes for this one, especially because of the green bottle.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Coach Poppy Citrine smells bad. In fact, it smells fresh and light. It's completely wearable. However, it's nothing really special. My nose says it smells exactly like Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea! A dupe, honestly!

I'm glad I smelled this before I bought it blindly. It's not a bad smell, but I don't think it's worth the price tag, sadly.

Raaven
Raaven

I have been on a quest to find a new fragrance for the change of season from summer to fall. And Coach Poppy Citrine fits the bill.

This is a multi-faceted fragrance on me, registering all of the top, middle, and base notes. The green tea is the most prominent scent that radiates, which pleases me greatly as I have a great affinity to this lovely sweet, dare I say, aromatic. From the top I get that fresh brisk opening of citrus, that gives way to the subtle sweet floral that simultaneously sits with just enough spice to give this fragrance it's warmth, and last but not least, the wood notes of musk, ambrette seed, & benzoin, wrap their soft comforting cashmere arms around me and I can't help but feel loved when I wear this perfume. This fragrance wears beautifully on me from start to finish. It blends into my chemistry and becomes part of me and doesn't "smell perfumey", it has an organic quality that I always look for in my fragrances.

I will use this as my go to fragrance. The citrus and green tea make this a casual easy to wear daytime fragrance, and the warm spicy wood gives it enough weight to carry over into evening.

Best of all, my husband likes it, and he is very picky when it comes to the fragrances that I wear, as am I.

prettyswag
prettyswag

A spring day and u just left the house from a fresh soapy floral green sour soap shower...its ok...been their done that.

lemontreelime12
lemontreelime12

This is almost a masculine scent in some ways. The first thing I got is lime, and then suddenly water lily and cedar. I have a hard time getting the lime scent back. I have no idea what to think of it.

luvthat
luvthat

I find this very similar to Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea. I did not realize this until I got it home. I will test further to see if it develops into something different after a while. If it stays the same, I'll be disappointed because this perfume was much more expensive than Arden's Green Tea!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Coach Coach Poppy Citrine Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Coach Coach Poppy Citrine Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Coach Poppy Citrine Blossom by Coach. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Coach Poppy Citrine Blossom by Coach represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.