Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Peony Splash Coach for women

Peony Splash Coach for women
dislike

Peony Splash Coach for women Pictures Peony Splash Coach for women Pictures Peony Splash Coach for women Pictures

The house of Coach has presented three summer fragrances: body splash iris, freesia and peony, in three differently coloured flacons decorated with logo of the brand. The fragrances have been available since 2009 in amount of 240 ml.

Peony

Pivoine Flora (2015)

Peony Splash Fragrance Reviews

beingme
beingme

I love this gorgeous peony! It's really rich and delicate. Very soft and gentle perfume. I lasts for about 8 hours, and I love re-spraying it because it's so pretty. I get lovely compliments too. And I think the bottle is heavenly! It looks just like the perfume smells. It's perfect.

holyhidden
holyhidden

Oh it's a beautiful beautiful perfume. Soooo pretty! Such beautiful peony perfume. Delicate and feminine. Long lasting and compliments galore! It's absolutely divine. And the packaging!!! My goodness it's gorgeous. Pretty as!! Glorious.
LOVE IT!!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Coach Peony Splash fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Coach Peony Splash, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Peony Splash by Coach. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Peony Splash by Coach represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Halo Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Stella McCartney Stella Bath and Body Works White Cherry Blossom L`Occitane en Provence Notre Flore Myrte Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Fresh & Clean Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Donna Karan Pure DKNY Clinique Clinique Happy Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Jeans Bath and Body Works Moonlight Magic Lavanila Laboratories Vanilla Passion Fruit Lavanila Laboratories Vanilla Coconut L`Occitane en Provence Labdanum de Seville Jo Malone London Lotus Blossom & Water Lily Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy for Her 2 Lavanila Laboratories Vanilla Grapefruit