Designers » C » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Comme des Garcons Play Comme des Garcons for women and men
dislike

herbal
marine
Comme des Garcons Play Comme des Garcons for women and men Pictures Comme des Garcons Play Comme des Garcons for women and men Pictures Comme des Garcons Play Comme des Garcons for women and men Pictures Comme des Garcons Play Comme des Garcons for women and men Pictures

Comme des Garcons Play by Comme des Garcons is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Comme des Garcons Play was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Aurelien Guichard. Top notes are lime, saffron, pepper and bitter orange; middle notes are sage, thyme and sea notes; base notes are patchouli, musk and oakmoss.

Lime Saffron Pepper Bitter Orange

Sage Thyme Sea Notes

Patchouli Musk Oakmoss

Comme des Garcons Play Fragrance Reviews

eric.del grande
eric.del grande

I loved this one at first when I bought from the guerilla store in downtown LA. It has lasted me for years. Its sharp and very fresh I always just get citrus and more citrus. maybe hint here and there of the pepper and saffron. for me it does not last long on the skin but smells great at first.

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

The citrus opening is for about 15 minutes. Then their is an electronic smell as mentioned previously. I don't know what combination of notes makes this smell but it's their and very strange in a bad way. This smell is persistant through the entire scent. Also their is some musk but the notes listed above have no or very little presence. This is not to my liking at all. Sillage is low with longevity of 5 hours on me.

zucchera
zucchera

I ordered this one as a sample from TPC, I´m a rather big fan of Comme des Garcons. I was hoping to get a frag that would really smell like cherries.

This one does nothing for me, when I smell the bottle I can smell a good sweet cherry accord, its the same on my skin for approx 30-45 minutes. Then it transforms to a woody/musky scent. I love woody and musky but this one is to weak for my taste.

Even thoug it says that citrus is the main accord in this perfume I don´t get it at all on my skin.

Im a fan of unisex perfumes and I never had found one or owned one that I thought is more suitable for men or for women till I got Play.

Don´t know why, maybe becouse I like perfumes on men that smells a little "feminine". Yes I know, sweet is not the same as feminine but in this one I think it is.

The longevity is between weak and moderate and the sillage is moderate towards soft.

Another interesting delivery from the guys at CDG. Play is basically a woody citrus composition that strikes as incredibly fresh, wearable and versatile but where most of the modern frgrances of the same family fail evolving into anonimous and generic drydowns, Play introduces a subtle dose of weirdness that's the typical hallmark of the house. I would describe this element as sci-fi and sort of industrial. Smells somewhere between brand new cd's, electricity cables and yes...loudspeakers (thanks Mike for pointing this out). Original without being odd.

Not a sillage monster but you can bypass this issue by simply over-applying.

Totally endorsed.

Rating: 7.5-8/10

Cereza
Cereza

Oh my, this is smells so...manly. And only in the best kind of way really. I over applied again, so I'm enjoying some breeze from my wrist when I type this. It opens very manly, with loads of lime and caraway/sage combo and this really smells like a good man's cologne to my nose. It continues that why at the heart part, becoming more and more manly. I think I start to get bits of saffron. What I love even more is when oakmoss hits in together with patchoulli. This is very, very classy. No, I don't think it's for woman though, but for man, oh boy, very very sexy.

batabidd
batabidd

When you first apply it, orange Tang floats around you!. Yes, Tang, that slightly metallic orange powder, that every single one drunk at least one time in our lifes, in the 70's. It's a definitively funny, playful accord, with that hint of synthetic, asepthic plastic note surrounding all.

The orange mixed with a fizzy lime really stands out on the top notes and then the saffron and sage gives more complexity and a herbal twist at the fragance. there's a spicy pepper around too, and the juice get more mermeladey now.

The sea note (iodine), is quite fresh and sparkly compared it presence in previous launches as "Kenzo pour homme" but still have a distinctive and, this time, vague balsamic aura.this accord really works on the blend of all notes.

The drydown is kind of slighty smoky and has a light musc appears, giving a earthy as musty nice touch.

Its has a terrible long lasting power, and, also it project massivly, so use with caution!

It really smell much better on distance that close skin.

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

It is the easiest to wear in CdG parfume collection. And I love Play logo. It's such a cult! But anyway, I don't like Play scent. Play is lack of fair and free spirit because of its musky over.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Play fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Play, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Comme des Garcons Play by Comme des Garcons. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Comme des Garcons Play by Comme des Garcons represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Comme des Garcons Odeur 53 Comme des Garcons Odeur 71 Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons 2 Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Comme des Garcons Standard L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Comme des Garcons 8 88 Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 5 Sherbet: Rhubarb Comme des Garcons Wonderwood Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 2 Red: Harissa Nasomatto Black Afgano Yves Saint Laurent M7 Fresh L`Artisan Parfumeur Fou d`Absinthe Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Kyoto Burberry London for Men Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Serge Lutens Chergui Comme des Garcons Amazingreen Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk