Designers » C » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Ecume de The Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women and men

Ecume de The Comptoir Sud Pacifique for women and men
dislike

ozonic

Ecume de The by Comptoir Sud Pacifique is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women and men. Ecume de The was launched in 1997. The fragrance features orange, lemon leaf, tea, hibiscus, bergamot and lotus.

Orange Lemon Leaf Tea Hibiscus Bergamot Lotus

Ecume de The Fragrance Reviews

Arkira M.
Arkira M.

For me, its smell is actually "Twining - Lady Grey Tea". This perfume is my signature scent on Friday. It's simple unisex scent but unique that you hardly to smell it from others. I adore on Comptoir Sud Pacifique but unfornutately that this brand is not available in my country, Thailand, so I need to order from online channel & got the import tax 65%!! but i willing to pay totally from this divine scent!!

LOLAISA
LOLAISA

I got a huge 300ml bottle today! Found it cheap and purchased unsniffed...
What a nice surprise!
Starts very citrusy, but settles down fast to slightly spicy, little sweet black tea scent.
Definitely unisex, can be used by man easily.
Perfect summer scent. Nothing very special about it but I like it very much!

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

I'm usually not fond of tea fragrances, but this one is not typical tea scent, I feel a note of black tea with a hint of hibiscus and intensive lotus.The lasting power is very good (it's winter now, and I'm wearing it for about 3 hours and steel feel it).
I think it is an universal scent, suitable for any occasion. It's pleasant not annoying for the other people, surrounding you.

kurisu
kurisu

For me it's start with "lemon tea",then after citrus notes fade away... it's become a "black tea". Interesting scent but it doesn't stay for a long time.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Comptoir Sud Pacifique Ecume de The fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Comptoir Sud Pacifique Ecume de The, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ecume de The by Comptoir Sud Pacifique. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ecume de The by Comptoir Sud Pacifique represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Frapin 1270 Donna Karan Black Cashmere Caron Le 3` Homme de Caron Guerlain Vol de Nuit Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Estée Lauder Knowing Serge Lutens Chergui Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Cuir de Russie Emanuel Ungaro Diva Lancome Magie Noire Caron Tabac Blond Pierre Balmain Vent Vert Original Knize Knize Ten Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Gres Cabochard Chanel Bois des Iles Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Tom Ford Violet Blonde