Designers » C » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Eau de Cobson Orange-Bergamot Corinne Cobson for men

Eau de Cobson Orange-Bergamot Corinne Cobson for men
dislike

Eau de Cobson Orange-Bergamot by Corinne Cobson is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Bernard Ellena. The fragrance features orange, pink pepper, mandarin orange, grapefruit and bergamot.

Orange Pink Pepper Mandarin Orange Grapefruit Bergamot

Eau de Cobson Orange-Bergamot Fragrance Reviews

sweetsmellingmama
sweetsmellingmama

I purchased this perfume from CBC Paris Co when they were in America. They are only in business in Paris now. I don't know what made me purchase this but I NEVER wear it. If you are interested in purchasing it from me, please contact me directly at [email protected]

I have the full original bottle which is 100 ML

sunny and light for young or old.

sebeck666
sebeck666

summer cologne...nice cooling bergamot with a hint of grapefruit, fresh, but so ...ordinary... i'm for sure not obssessed with it

LaviniaMidnight
LaviniaMidnight

About 15 years ago a new website popped up with an array of wonderful French products (agnes b. cosmetics, fragrances, etc.) and one thing I purchased along with many lipsticks was a bottle of Cobson. It was a wonderfully refreshing orange-citrus, a perfect summer scent. It was not too girly, I think it was a unisex fragrance, and as much as I appreciate the CK unisex lineup, this one didn't seem as 'artificial'. This was my signature for a long hot summer, many compliments, but sadly another discontinued beauty. I hope to someday find another lively citrus scent like this one.

guest_Princess G.
guest_Princess G.

I'm a parisian girl. I have used many perfums, and for me, Eau de Cobson is the best thing that I have never use ! It's an universal perfume, everybody can use it (men, women, adults, children). I would like to buy it again, but I don't know where !

guest_elke910
guest_elke910

hello-
i´m from germany - so my english is not very well -

can i by this parfume (eau de cobson)?
WHERE? i surch al long time but i don´t
find...

could you help me???

it would by nice - bye.

guest_evel
guest_evel

This EDC splash was one of my very first fragrances, back in the time when i was 14 years old and i liked going to school ' smelling nice ', i think i was the only one wearing a scent. Its a very straightforward scent, the bergamot is prominent and its great in hot weather or after a shower, it really does the job in replenishing ( also keeps mosquitos away at night ) ; )
Lasting power is not the best, overall i would give it a 3.5 out of 5 rating.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Corinne Cobson Eau de Cobson Orange-Bergamot fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Corinne Cobson Eau de Cobson Orange-Bergamot, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Cobson Orange-Bergamot by Corinne Cobson. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Cobson Orange-Bergamot by Corinne Cobson represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Michel Klein Premier Rendez-Vous Kenneth Cole RSVP Yves Rocher So Elixir Bois Sensuel Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme Lalique Lalique White Gucci Envy for Men Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Original Eau de Cologne Marina Marinof Reve Boheme Crazylibellule and the Poppies Les Divines Alcoves Aux Anges On Cloud Nine Tan Giudicelli Tan Giudicelli Zen Marina Marinof C` Est Rien Que du Bonheur Crazylibellule and the Poppies Les Divines Alcoves Toi Mon Prince You My Lord Michel Klein Insomny Lalique Lalique Pour Homme Yves Rocher Secret d`Essences Neroli Donna Karan DKNY Energy for Men Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom Roger & Gallet The Vert