Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Chanson d'Air Coty for women

Chanson d'Air Coty for women
dislike

aldehydic

Chanson d'Air by Coty is a Floral fragrance for women. Chanson d'Air was launched during the 1990's. Top notes are fruity notes, aldehydes and orange blossom; middle notes are tuberose, jasmine and lily; base notes are sandalwood, musk and amber.

Fruity Notes Aldehydes Orange Blossom

Tuberose Jasmine Lily

Sandalwood Musk Amber

Chanson d'Air Fragrance Reviews

ZELJO
ZELJO

the deodorant is PERFECT as office freshner, so pure and clean

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

I had it, I loved it and I miss it. Perfect drugstore classic, pretty good longevity and cheap. Happy happy memories, makes me smile.

pushya
pushya

I missed it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Coty Chanson d'Air fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Coty Chanson d'Air, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chanson d'Air by Coty. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chanson d'Air by Coty represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Coty Chanson d'Eau Cacharel Eden Christian Dior Midnight Poison Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Tom Ford Violet Blonde Hermes Jour d'Hermes Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Givenchy Amarige Mugler Womanity Christian Dior Dior Addict Gres Cabotine Calvin Klein Obsession Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Hermes Eau des Merveilles Cacharel Anais Anais Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Avon Soft Musk Bvlgari BLV Notte Pour Femme