Designers » C » Floral Fruity « Groups

Somerset Meadow Crabtree & Evelyn for women

Somerset Meadow Crabtree & Evelyn for women
dislike

Somerset Meadow Crabtree & Evelyn for women Pictures

Somerset Meadow by Crabtree & Evelyn is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Somerset Meadow was launched in 2013. The fragrance features green notes, watery notes, wildflowers, fruity notes and citruses.

Green Notes Watery Notes Wildflowers Fruity Notes Citruses

La Collection In Love Again
Green Tea

Somerset Meadow Fragrance Reviews

monirenolds
monirenolds

Wonderful scent which I purchase often. When u spray on your skin it does smell rather fresh and unisex in my view. Then u wait 20 min also and it turns into very fresh, green jasmine feminine scent which I adore.Is perfect for hot summer days!

mesmerisa
mesmerisa

The younger sister of In Love Again by YSL - quite similar, just a little greener and lighter. Fresh, carefree, calm and juicy. Like a fresh summer morning.

novarenata
novarenata

Crabtree and Evelyn is famous for their powdery, floral, somewhat matronly fragrances, but the Somerset Meadow is a rebel. I love the fresh, green tea-like scent of this one. Doesn't last long but for the price, I think it's decent. The green-ness of the scent reminds me a little of Chanel Cristalle. The hand cream smells great too, very fresh and awakening.

firsttime
firsttime

For me, this remind me a bit to In Love Again by YSL in the softer, lighter and greener way, that's why I bought one.

Green & Blue
Green & Blue

A few squirts of perfume on my wrist, it just immediately reminds me of Vita Lemon Tea! I'm really astonished by how the two odors smell so alike! I lOVE this scent to death that I literally did't have to think and got myself this one. Highly recommended and the price looks good. Perfect for summer!

cayhtnahc
cayhtnahc

It's very fresh and comfortable when I use it. It's like lying on the grassland!At the beginning, it smells a little bit like lemon and later it smells like grass. Some fresh fragrance smells like detergent or air refresher but this one does not. It does not last very long, but last for about 3 hours would not be a problem.

Definitely love it!

Tarin
Tarin

I wanted to like this more, and I guess I do like it, but I found it almost identical to the original Elizabeth Arden Green Tea perfume which I have previously owned and was hoping this would be a bit more floral then it was, though some people report it be very floral to them, so I guess it all depends, I just would have liked it a bit more feminine.

Fhaldara
Fhaldara

I have the whole set, perfume, lotion and shower gel. I do like it, although I was hoping for a greener scent based on the notes and reviews. I'm getting a mainly floral scent from this, but its a very pretty one that I'll have no problem wearing. I've always gotten very good quality from Crabtree & Evelyn products, and this is no exception. Longevity and sillage are quite good.

Pooja37
Pooja37

Didn't expect to like this as much as I do as I am not ordinarily a fan of 'green' fragrances, preferring lush florals and yes even powdery classics. But like it, I do!

This is just so refreshing, perhaps one of the best green fragrances I've ever tried. Quite uniquely so. Nothing harsh about it, very creamy and uplifting.

dmaw
dmaw

The previous review has inspired me to go out and try this one, as I do love green fragrances and I do think of England as a Beatrix Potter backdrop. I have enjoyed other C and E fragrances, especially Spring Rain (discontinued, I think), and quality has always been impressive.

A. Rose123
A. Rose123

"Crabtree & Evelyn" do the standard, "green" fragrance in a way nobody else knows how. For decades, C&E have held, in my opinion, a distinctive edge in the body care products category by keeping a traditionally "English Apothecary", herbal and botanical feel in all their products that has appealed to me forever. Full disclosure, I have family members who work in product development for this brand but the chicken came after the egg, here, as my grandmother loved C&E before we were even born, let alone work for this company. The memories go back further than the professional connections.

"Somerset Meadow" is one of my favorite C&E fragrances not because it's a particularly groundbreaking blend but because it's C&E doing what C&E does best; green, herbal, forest-y and field blends.

"Somerset Meadow" smells like fresh grass and cut grass, fresh hay and dried hay, fresh sage, mint, chamomile and lavender and wildflowers, as well as the dried version of all those things. A very subtle, peppery spice hums under an aquatic note that takes-on a sterile, slightly soapy, treated leather quality, reminding me of "horsey" exploits, elegant country walks and the general feel of understated, country elegance.

"Somerset Meadow" is the British fragrance perfect for the non-Brit who has a romantic view of Britain as one, idyllic band of rolling hills, that all look like cottage nooks in The Cotswolds and pages from "Winnie The Pooh" and books illustrated by Beatrix Potter. "Somerset Meadow" isn't just a perfect, British country scent but the ideal of a sunny day in The English Countryside, bottled to be sprayed on demand.

It's clean, simple and the perfect clean, green scent to be totally inoffensive in all Public environments. In the evening and on damper days, the green notes become more velvety and the berry notes, more wine-like. This depth makes it a nice green "wreath" scent for wintertime.

As I've mentioned, I have a family who works for C&E but I sincerely like "Somerset Meadow" enough that I could wear it everyday. It's a great daily scent for those who love green grassy, herbal and hay-like blends.

This is a green fresh summer breeze. It is light and easy to please. I think "sommerset meadow" really comes close to its' name. It's not my kind of scent, but whoever likes the idea of a sumerset meadow as a scent might like this.

michael.j
michael.j

This is nice. A little cheap and short-lived, but pleasant. Almost indistinguishable from Burberry Weekend for men. This should have been marketed as a unisex frag.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

A very green fragrance, and on my skin, very little development into the floral notes. It had limited longevity, was very light, but did not have the character I was hoping for.

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

Opens up with a juicy burst of fruitiness. An airy bouquet of wildflowers in full bloom. There are also hints of grassiness to this scent before it dries down into what I detected as a sandalwood note (but remains quite green and floral).

It is a decent scent with a longevity of 3-4 hours and a soft sillage. I like it, but doesn't warrant a purchase since I don't think this is one of C&E's best works.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Somerset Meadow by Crabtree & Evelyn. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Somerset Meadow by Crabtree & Evelyn represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.