Designers » C » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Legacy Cristiano Ronaldo for men

Legacy Cristiano Ronaldo for men
dislike

Legacy Cristiano Ronaldo for men Pictures Legacy Cristiano Ronaldo for men Pictures Legacy Cristiano Ronaldo for men Pictures Legacy Cristiano Ronaldo for men Pictures Legacy Cristiano Ronaldo for men Pictures

Cristiano Ronaldo launches his first fragrance Legacy in fall 2015.

The perfume opens with a refreshing combination of bergamot, cinnamon, green apple and lavender. Luxury accords of orris root, cedar, peony and violet form the heart along with aromatic tones of rosemary and sage. Its rich base contains exotic patchouli, ambergris and smoked vetiver, which gives the fragrance a touch of mystery.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette with an accompanying cosmetic line.

Bergamot Cinnamon Green Apple Lavender

Orris Cedar Violet Peony Rosemary Sage

Patchouli Ambergris Vetiver

Legacy Fragrance Reviews

smellavision
smellavision

Terribly synthetic mess... tested it the other day and when the gf got home she shouted "and exactly WHY are you smelling like a thirteen year old boy today ??!" - on a positive note, you'll never be accused of smelling like an old man ;-)

MikeL11
MikeL11

Im a big fan of Ronaldo BUT this fragrance is terrible. One of the few fragrances I've smelled that gave me a headache

ledlight
ledlight

I have tested this fragrance few months ago and it is really nice luxury smell and cheap as well,the only one thing is that longevity is very poor,good name and good brand but poor in longevity and sillage as well,,,If Ronaldo come up with EDP version or Intense version i will buy a lot,but for now it is just history...

faisalclairessence

I just bought it and after many testings, I still think it's a great cologne and very underrated. Very masculine and versatile. Best if worn in the winter with suits and boots. #Dinner, #FormalParties

faisalclairessence

I have tested it and I don't think it's that bad. After reading all the negative reviews here, it seems the hate is all personal. This is not Cristiano Ronaldo, it's just a cologne.

greg1187
greg1187

Quite literally the worst fragrance I have ever put my nose to.

Smells like some noxious chemical from a lab.

I wouldn't even clean toilets with this stuff.

I doubt Ronaldo had any input in making this.

Seattle Dweller
Seattle Dweller

Impressive. This fragrance went completely unnoticed in 2015 - if you stumble upon this review and can find it at a reasonable price, buy it asap. It's fun wearing fragrances nobody knows about - especially in America or non football craving countries.

Light soda / cola type opening. Fizzy and bright.

Then a huge 180 towards its warm powdery Rochas Man dry down. Perhaps with small similarities to Prada Luna Rossa Sport (that isn't really a sport scent because of its vanilla sweetness)....but softer. This doesn't scream or pretend to be beast mode. It's a close encounters scent. The wolf in sheeps clothing when you hug a cute girl.

Romantic and would make a great flirty alternative to Boss Bottled (similar notes but different blending and concentrations).

Medium projection, 6+ hours longevity. Nice bottle and sprayer. The negative reviews are ridiculous. Big deal, its marketed alongside a football player. Who cares.

Girls love this sweet sugary mocha scent. Even in the workplace this will offend nobody. Suitable for fall winter and spring and perhaps summer indoors. Works incredibly well on cotton clothing.

Worth adding to a collection if you want a slightly more mature variation of Rochas Man.

nikolay_marinchev
nikolay_marinchev

It was a blind buy from Lisbon airport, and I am totally disappointed. Just save your money. Absolutely cheap, ordinary and soapy fragrance. Nothing exotic and portuguese inside.

moawiya.alanazi
moawiya.alanazi

tried it today: don't judge by the first few seconds the opening was generic then after only a few minutes i could smell the real thing. it smells sexy and can be worn in formal occasions I was really surprised by the scent a definite future buy for me.

you go CR.9

On my skin:
Longevity 8 hours +
Sillage: First 3 hours, armslength, than 1 foot
Winter-Fall or Spring nigths fragrance for me.

moef22
moef22

Simply and officially, this is my new signature scent :), it smells so sexy, soft and it is long lasting one. projection is not so strong but not bad.

The lady loved it so0o much. the bottle looks very good and I think it works for all seasons, I could wear it for work, casual, or night. plus it is not expensive.

Louismanuel

I wonder why people would comment on a fragrance without actually knowing it.
I just bought 2 last week in Portugal, one of the few countries where you can actually try it, rather than guessing.
A large giftset for myself and a EDT for my eldest son. (his own choice)
Woodsy, Apple, Cinnamon, fragrance, suitable for the colder seasons.
I have just applied it twice in the evening. Too short, Too soon for judging on longetivity, but the sillage is quite alright. Not too close to the skin.
Can easily compete with others like Luna Rossa extreme, Prada intense etc.
It will probably not make my top 5 best winter fragrances (I have about 30) but close to top 10.
In another words, a decent classy fragrance, worth a try.

amirkarim1
amirkarim1

Smells very similar to Lacoste Pour Homme.

Still prefer Lacoste over this.

diamond dust
diamond dust

Good and nice fragrance and longevity is also good more than 10 hour on my skin not overpowering light smell but long lasting all the day i think best celebrity perfume
8/10 !!!!!

Housebliss
Housebliss

This isn't too bad. It lasts a few hours on my skin, but projection seems to be soft.

It actually smells like something Parfumerie Generale would release, and it reminds me of Aomassai from the same house.

It's just ok, and not something I would buy.

groover
groover

I like the smell of this fragrance, but as a
collector this is not something i will buy if
its not on sale, for people who is just looking
for an ok scent this may be appealing enough
but for die hard fragrance fans this will be a pass.

Jomoves
Jomoves

This one has started to show up in Australian shops and I've tested it a few times. First up, the bottle looks good in real life, but the copper sections on the side are chrome coloured plastic and not as subtle as they look in photographs. The weight of the bottle is substantial and the black glass is thick and really looks great.

The juice itself is also pretty good. Not earth shattering, but a very competant, well blended fragrance. It's very much like a Beckham scent - specifically his latest Beyond. It's not identical, but it has that same blend of barbershop scent mixed with lavender and some smokey notes that come through after about an hour. It lasts well, I got about 8-10 hours and sits close to the skin most of the time.

Overall, it's well worth purchasing if you see it marked down as it no doubt will be. It's not amazing but the quality is up there with many of the latest department store releases.

Oh dear there seems to be a lot of hate here, not sure it's got a lot to do with the actual fragrance probably more the man himself.
As a mancunian and a die hard United fan, you can understand that there could be some bias here but never fear fragrance fans, I'm on a quest for the truth and if this fragrance was bad....I would tell you so.

Truth is, for a designer release and especially for a celeb fragrance, Legacy is really quite good. I'd say mediocre and a little bland perhaps but totally wearable, no jarring notes, no god awful repellent aroma chemicals sticking out, just a smooth ride all the way.
I can't say I can imagine Ronaldo wearing this, I thought he'd wear/create something much louder. I understand he didn't formulate it but I'm assuming he had some input?
Anyway, it's understated opening is basically violet leaf, citrus and lavender but really well done. The dry down has a little more powder and I thought perhaps a touch of iris I like this because it's sort a balancing act between this and citrus/vetiver and a hint of spices.

Please don't write this fragrance off because it isn't half bad...worth a sniff at anyway. I personally wouldn't buy it but it's no doubt as good or better than half the stuff on designer shelves at the moment.

rickx
rickx

better than Messi

bbarbosa.cruz
bbarbosa.cruz

better than Sauvage

beavisbonce
beavisbonce

Nice enough but fleeting and not much different from the usual safe release that will bring a profit in from blokes aspiring to be football gods

nightcutter
nightcutter

This smells similar to Boss Bottled Night. It's nicely blended but not something I'd wear myself.

dmd63
dmd63

MESSI CAN´T DO IT. HE´S TOO BUSY DODGING THE SPANISH IRS!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cristiano Ronaldo Legacy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cristiano Ronaldo Legacy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Legacy by Cristiano Ronaldo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Legacy by Cristiano Ronaldo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.