Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

Want Pink Ginger DSQUARED² for women

Want Pink Ginger DSQUARED² for women
dislike

Want Pink Ginger DSQUARED² for women Pictures Want Pink Ginger DSQUARED² for women Pictures Want Pink Ginger DSQUARED² for women Pictures Want Pink Ginger DSQUARED² for women Pictures Want Pink Ginger DSQUARED² for women Pictures Want Pink Ginger DSQUARED² for women Pictures Want Pink Ginger DSQUARED² for women Pictures

After great success with the fragrance Want, launched last year, which drew attention with its gourmet-vanilla composition and modern design, Dsquared2 launches the first flanker, pink and intensive version WANT PINK GINGER. The bottle design with the attractive stopper remains the same; the difference is the color of the cap in bright pink color announcing sparkling and spicy notes over a sensual and deep vanilla layer.

Want Pink Ginger is announced as a "new Want concentration," spicy, energetic, teasing and coquettish. The specific composition is full of contrasts, offering a kaleidoscope of flavor that turns the most brilliant, sparkling and bright spicy, floral over to the warm, deep, gentle and extremely vanillic aromas. The fragrance opens in a fusion of pink ginger, tangerine, lemon, pink pepper and mangosteens. The heart develops floral notes of neroli, Damascus rose and heliotrope, while the base notes bring an intensive vanillic character as a combination of vanilla absolute and Madagascar vanilla, supported with violet wood and amber wood. The perfumer of the composition is Aurelien Guichard (the same as Want composition).

On the DSquared2 Want Pink Ginger new advertising campaing is the model Rianne Ten Haken. The focus is on both Want scents, the newest Want Pink Ginger as well as Want from 2015. The fragrance will be available as 30 ml, 50 ml and 100 ml Eau de Perfume at the announced prices of EUR 49 for 30 ml EDP; EUR 65 for 50 ml EDP and EUR 85 for 100 ml EDP. Want Pink Ginger was launched in 2016.

Ginger Mandarin Orange Lemon Pink Pepper Mangosteen

Armani Code Satin

Want Pink Ginger Fragrance Reviews

on the noze
on the noze

Anyone else think that the bottle is terrible? Ugh!

First impression, smells FANTASTIC!! Oh my, lovely!! The mix of ginger and vanilla with powdery notes gives it a fluffy ice cream sherbet effect, a hint of spice, but well diffused with the freshness of the mandarine, and the mangosteen gives it that hint of a unique vibe..kind of a summery effect with the neroli too...the nose behind it created an intoxicating cocktail of sweet and fresh and exotic powdery...utterly feminine, a hint of sexiness, so pleased with it..
The original Want is nice, but I wasn't overly impressed with the linear vanilla powdery tone, or too much powder maybe..
Pink Ginger has a limonade effect too..easy to wear, easy to love..in the dry down it is more similar to the original..a flanker that beats the original in my opinion, smells great !!

Soofiya
Soofiya

I have dsquared want and I love it.I believe it's one of the loveliest vanilla scents.it's all about creamy vanilla blended with fresh,powdery florals.it's amazingly delicious
I wanted want pink ginger from the first day I saw it here,I like ginger in perfumes(while I dislike it in real life)
Unfortunately it's not available yet in my country but hubby bought it for me in a travel to Georgia
I think original want looks better and this pink cap may make some people think that this is a childish people
Now about the scent,it didn't leave a good first impression.original want was a love at first sniff for me so I had high hopes for this one.when I smelled it I thought it's very similar to original want just less delicious,less sweet and more woody and spicy and for me the sweetest the better
But I know that almost all sweet perfumes grow on me and become better and better
Want pink ginger is creamy and sweet but also gingery.it's spicyness tickles my nose without being dry and now I find this charming
Woods add a little dark vibe to scent so this one can be more mature and less gourmand version of want
I like it very much and I'm happy with my little adorable 30ml bottle but if I want to repurchase I'd rather buy original want
Want pink ginger is longlasting on my skin,+7 hours but sillage seems to be softer than original want
I will edit after couple of wearings

BlondeVenuzia
BlondeVenuzia

I love this! As much as I LOVE the bottle!! They're both beautiful!

vesna
vesna

I was astounded when I first sniffed WANT PINK GINGER in the store, tested it on my wrist,and thought I found a real gem. There were high quality ingredients, impeccable and mesmerizing composition of all listed notes. One squirt goes long way and the silage is huge. I could see it as distant Kenzo Amour’s cousin. But, as Kenzo Amour has gentle enveloping aura of warmth and tenderness, this has loud statement “Look at me, I’m warm and tender”. It plays tricky game, like wearing a mask of love, only to disguise lust behind it. After some time you’ll realize that it is a trap, because there is no divinity in lust. I had to get rid of its imposing presence, but alas, it is still there even after the shower! I was aware of the symbolism of the form and colour of the bottle, the name of the perfume and advert, knowing what it should speak to the subconscious mind, but from the experience I hoped the scent may be something else, but no, no… with this, you get what you see.

SheShe
SheShe

I got it and I was all "Finally something makes more impression on me", because many perfumes I've been trying out lately were nice, yet haven't given me much impressions.
Want Pink Ginger is really worth trying out! I like it, it isn't 'me' perfume but it's a very good perfume. It opens fresh with minty citruses and then it becomes a pink suede. Like a pink suede jacket. It's sweet and velvety, but not too sweet. It's prominent, but not too prominent. Also something like pink oud shows up what surprises me! It's a calm fragrance, yet quite bold, so that means contraries that make it interesting.
I can detect vanilla, ginger, woody notes, some flowers but if you aren't a rose fan, don't worry - it isn't significant there, actually it's hidden among other ingredients.
I think the fragrance may fit a slightly extravagant woman, a bold person, also a classy one, great for autumn and winter, more for a daytime.
Edit: It's grown on me a lot, one of my favourites lately.

blueviolet
blueviolet

Yes, very much a close relative to the original edition but with much more depth and dare I say, a much more expensive feel to it. The vanilla sugar is toned down although present, and it has gotten an almost oriental vibe from the earthy oudy ginger. My partner mistook it for a Tom Ford. Im not sure about that, she's more into TF than I am but I really like it. Initially reminded me of Jo Malone's Bergamot & Oud , even though looking at the notes I'm not sure how? Its delightfully potent, grown up and very well blended.

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

Absolutely wonderful. Great balance and composition make it unique modern fragrance.
It is not your usual vanilla fragrance, neither citrus lemonade. It is minty vanilla with spicy ginger notes. Warm, sparkling, but not overwhelming. Another plus is extra long-lasting power.

I see a lot of similarities with original Want, but this one is pinch less sweet and a lot more sparkling and youthful. Pink ginger also stays longer on skin and this is why it is my first choice over original

auroramaria

Tested Pink Ginger today and I will get a bottle really soon!
It smells gorgeous the pink ginger offers a spicy twist to a softly vanilla sweet base.
I love original Want but Pink Ginger is so sensual and smooth I have a new favourite.
It is so beautifully done,the vanilla is still very present but mixed with the spicy ginger it creates an amazing combination.
Sillage and longevity both really good and the bottle is really pretty.

xionoula
xionoula

ok....you see the bottle with huge pink ball (like billiard one) and assume it might be an average perfume.But guess what..it smells unique!! Its not the typical vanilla sweet type we all have smell around.It leaves a spicy trail,it lasted ALL DAY AND NIGHT (on my skin at least) and the last notes clinging until the end are somehow resembling a mens perfume.maybe its the ginger or the woody notes..Also it reminds me something between Paco Rabanne Olympea and Trussardi Donna but in a more spicy edition.

persefoni
persefoni

Magnificent scent! Amazing lasting power and finally a silage that exceeds my seat! It is distinctly woody, somehow fresh under all the caramelized vanilla, and particularly sexy, but not in a victoria- secret way, rather a deep, breathtaking tom-fordish way (god forbid!). Marvellous and better than the previous Want! Yep, i Want it!

I love the statement-making bottle and like the spicy scent.
Ginger and vanilla are the most dominant notes. This is quite a signature fragrance, interesting and outstanding.
Very nice scent for autumn and winter.

auroramaria

I love original Want and Pink Ginger sounds just as good but with a spicy twist, can't wait to try it

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about DSQUARED² Want Pink Ginger fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about DSQUARED² Want Pink Ginger, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Want Pink Ginger by DSQUARED². Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Want Pink Ginger by DSQUARED² represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay