Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Chantilly Eau de Vie Dana for women

Chantilly Eau de Vie Dana for women
dislike

I have it: 6 I want it: 2

Chantilly Eau de Vie Dana for women Pictures Chantilly Eau de Vie Dana for women Pictures

Chantilly Eau de Vie is "designed to arouse the senses and lift the spirit." Described as fresh, vibrant and divine, Eau de Vie promises to awaken the goddess within.

"A captivating white floral bouquet with sparking fruits and berries, enveloped in creamy, sensuous undertones that warm from within."

Top Notes: Anjou Pear, Crème de Cassis. Mid Notes: Frangipani, Gardenia, Jasmin Sambac. Base Notes: Madagascar Vanilla, Creamy Sandalwood, Warm Amber.

Available as a 50 ml EDP.

Chantilly Eau de Vie was launched in 2015.

Pear Cassis

Frangipani Gardenia Jasmine Sambac

Madagascar Vanilla Sandalwood Amber

Chantilly Eau de Vie Fragrance Reviews

deb.martinez
deb.martinez

Hmm..the notes dont list aquatic but it is. I like it..but its verrrry light.good for exercising in warm weather I guess..might work well for layering. Would not repurchase tho.
Nicer in the dry down!!!!

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

I bought this scent as part of a Dana gift set which I purchased for myself on clearance sale.
Chantilly Eau de Vie has good longevity and sillage, better than I was expecting.
The very realistic pear opens this fragrance, then I get the wonderful white flowers, which are light but sensual.The drydown is powdery and spicy, with a hint of the actual Chantilly perfume scent.
This is a sexy fragrance, but also rather elegant.

emt1986
emt1986

So it's FINALLY in the database!

I came across Eau de Vie quite near the beginning of my perfume hobby, on clearance at Walmart for $7. I figured for $7 I didn't have much to lose, so I snapped it up. Well, after one wearing I was on Ebay getting a back-up (I got back-ups of everything in those days).

Aquatic fruity florals aren't generally my jam, but EdV is SO PRETTY and perfect for summer. It reminds me in a way of J'Adore, but better. It opens a very juicy pear with a hint of tartness, and then the florals come into play and they're downright narcotic. Projection and longevity are quite good, better than you'd expect for the price. This is an underrated gem.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dana Chantilly Eau de Vie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Dana Chantilly Eau de Vie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chantilly Eau de Vie by Dana. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chantilly Eau de Vie by Dana represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.