Designers » D E » Woody Chypre « Groups

Classic Blue David & Victoria Beckham for men

Classic Blue David & Victoria Beckham for men
dislike

ozonic
Classic Blue David & Victoria Beckham for men Pictures Classic Blue David & Victoria Beckham for men Pictures Classic Blue David & Victoria Beckham for men Pictures

David Beckham unveiled the Classic fragrance in 2013, dedicated to men of style. In the summer of 2014, He launches its new flanker called Classic Blue, inspired by the classic style and elegance combined with modern details. David announces it as a modern interpretation of timeless, classic scents.

Jean-Christophe Herault created this edition. The composition is bolder than the original, starting with fresh accords of pineapple, grapefruit and violet leaf. The heart consists of geranium, clary sage and apple, laid on the dense woody base of cashmere, patchouli and moss.

The fragrance is available as of August of 2014 as 40 and 60 ml Eau de Toilette with an accompanying collection. Classic Blue was created by Jean-Christophe Herault and Aurelien Guichard.

Pineapple Violet Leaf Grapefruit

Bentley For Men Azure

Classic Blue Fragrance Reviews

Steppero
Steppero

This has become my goto casual frag for all occassions. I normally try and avoid celeb frags, but this is nice. It smells a bit like nautica voyage but not as sweet and a lot more masculine. If you want something simple, smells nice and lingers, This is for you. For $15 grab it.

fiftycents2003
fiftycents2003

It smells similar to Bentley Azure, just a bit stronger.

x_perfumecrazy_x
x_perfumecrazy_x

Guys this is really gorgeous fresh and strong i almost wanted to buy it myself but thought it was a little too masculine. For the price its woth a try

This is a fine, fresh aquatic fragrance very much in the mould of the Nautica Voyage and Versace Man Eau fraiche etc...
Blue goes on with a heavenly opening which being someone who's perfume awakening (so to speak) was during the 90's I can't help but love and reminisce about. The aquatic, violet, citrus and white musk is nothing short of lovely in the opening, with hints of the patch and clary sage grounding it ever so slightly especially as it settles on my skin. The main issue I had was the emergence of a cucumber type note after the first 10 mins or so. Perefectly inkeeping with the fresh feel but also threatening to spoil this juice slightly. Luckily that goes away and this fresh scent plows on regardless into a very long lasting drydown. This is effectively a much better option for many people looking to buy similar scents, for the simple reason, it's better. Great stuff from old golden balls yet again!

SHA-V

one of the best, good longevity and projection, its smells good, musky and fresh, heaps better than nautica voyege, any way try it for couple of times before you buy, use it for summer for the best performance.

Forget Freeman
Forget Freeman

The majority of the Beckham fragrances tend to punch above their weight in my opinion, this one even more so than the others. I got a 90ml for £12 as well as a shower gel and deo spray kit for £5, for that price this is an absolute steal! Classic Blue has surprising longevity and would be good for various settings too so quite versatile.

I agree with Nitrib, I pick up on the similarities to Bentley's Azure as well.

The best of the "Classic" line IMHO, I like the Classic Summer scent a bit more but pales in comparison with this for longevity.

Good fragrance for warmer weather and really good value for money.

Nice! :)

Nitrib
Nitrib

Reminds Bentley Azure very much, and sharper Legend version by Mont Blanc. Projection not that good, but it's a great cheaper alternative. Overall - fruity, sharp, green, woody scent. Based on modern ingredients.

Muhammed1
Muhammed1

باختصارعطر رخيس الثمن باداء جيد
ورائحة طيبة جدا

****

لاتنسى ان تجرب العطر قبل ان تشتري فالعطور اذواق ويمكن يعجبك عطر ولم يعجب غيرك
ويمكن ترى عطر مكتوب تعليقات كثيرة عليه ويمدحون فيه وهو لايعجبك ، وصلى الله على سيدنا محمد وعلى اله وصحبه وسلم.

nvenus
nvenus

Deospray:
Ohh, I love this one! It smells familiar, I guess I've smelled perfumes similar to this many times but yet I'm not tired of it. Not sure about the notes but I tend to like fruity and according to the main notes here this one should smell like pineapple. However, I have to say, I don't associate it with pineapple not even now when I know what it should smell like. I find it more spicy than fruity.

I have the deospray here so right now the smell of it makes me calm and gives me a feeling of being welcomed. It's masculine and not harsh.

I think it works for night aswell as day but I'd enjoy it more in the night. There are other perfumes that could work better at day time.

If you're considering buying this for someone, I think you should.

Remark: I liked the deospray more than the edt/edp.

shaysbub
shaysbub

This scent is absolutely refreshing. I am a female and wear it on the odd occasion. The amount of compliments I receive from wearing this inexpensive scent is lovely. The scent lasts approximately 7 hours or so on me with it being very faint in the end. This scent though reminds me of a cleaner and much more long lasting version of male deodorant.

kaju23
kaju23

Very nice scent, pineapple mixed with violet for me. Stays really close to skin and has moderate longevity. I would say it's the best from Beckham fragrances.

RobbieX
RobbieX

This is a less fruity and sharper version of Essence by Beckham. Lasts a while and is quite nice.

kikiwendra
kikiwendra

I got this juice as a gift from my best friend in the UK (..thanks Julia Presly..). This is one of my favorite scent.. spray begins to smell violet.. it's definitely not feminine, but bold, dynamic and sturdy, .. two minutes, and the smell of fresh-wood appeared. 'The story' is ends with a brief cashmere, patchouli moss. I think this juice is 'smiley' version of Hugo Boss Bottled Night.

groover
groover

It does smell good, not great, a little bit
like anything else these days, therefore i can not
say it is special, but great value for the Money.
And yes i could still smell it faint 12 hours later,
that ain't bad.

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

Easily the best fragrance under the Beckham brand, this is gorgeous, wonderful opening, grapefruit, lemon and what I thought was pineapple. The drydown is woody and loosely floral, lasted well and had a few complements, all in all I'd say I love it.
The longevity is amazing, 7 hours later and it still smells as good, the violet leaves have developed well, gorgeous!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about David & Victoria Beckham Classic Blue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about David & Victoria Beckham Classic Blue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classic Blue by David & Victoria Beckham. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classic Blue by David & Victoria Beckham represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay