Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Davidoff Cool Water Sea Rose Coral Reef Edition Davidoff for women

Davidoff Cool Water Sea Rose Coral Reef Edition Davidoff for women
dislike

Davidoff Cool Water Sea Rose Coral Reef Edition Davidoff for women Pictures Davidoff Cool Water Sea Rose Coral Reef Edition Davidoff for women Pictures Davidoff Cool Water Sea Rose Coral Reef Edition Davidoff for women Pictures

In March 2014 Davidoff is launching three new fragrances that belong to the collection Coral Reef, inspired by beautiful coral reefs. Since the first edition Cool Water which was launched in 1988, Davidoff turned to oceans and every year the house introduced new, limited editions that provide a refreshing and characteristic blend of aromatic-marine notes. Since 2012 the house of Davidoff has been in partnership with National Geographic Society for the purpose of ocean protection, and the program of protection was named "Pristine Seas". The new limited Davidoff trio is dedicated to preserving Indo-Pacific coral reef, often called 'the rain reef of the sea'.

Women's limited edition Sea Rose Coral Reef Edition was created as a hidden sea jewel which glitters in top notes with luminous accords of mandarin contrasting to seductive rose in the heart. The base of the composition contains sensational woody shades of cashmeran taking us to enchanting and unrevealed depths. The nose behind this fragrance is Aurelien Guichard.

Mandarin Orange

Rose

Cashmeran

Davidoff Cool Water Sea Rose Coral Reef Edition Fragrance Reviews

Summer.ladon.smith
Summer.ladon.smith

Basic rose, warmed & acidafide by mandarin. With a light note of woods at it's bace. I have thought about it and no word describes this perfume better than boring. It not bad, gross, cloying or offensive. It's just so simple and basic that there's nothing to take interest in. This would make a good scent for a young, feminine, passive, women. Working in an office. Maybe wear to a wedding, or a "I don't know what to wear so putting this on" backup.

JetsBabe
JetsBabe

Smells a little like bug spray the first few seconds.

But then it becomes this soft rose/mandarin smell. It's ok...nothing amazing, but I don't hate it either. Will keep.

Shoshi
Shoshi

Very chemically aquatic floral with a light rose note.
Gave me hives!

Layana
Layana

It was given to me as a gift. Really trying to be appreciative and make use of it.....But I really do not like it. As well as the other notes mentioned I get a saltiness on the drydown which is very odd. Was hoping for something more.....aquatic, beachy. Instead I get a linear cashmeran rose which disappears very quickly to a salty note on my skin. Artificial smelling. Not sure if I like the cashmeran note in perfumes either. I honestly think they could have come up with something better. Watermelon? Litchi? White tea? Sandalwood? Some exotic tropical flowers? Oh well.

velvetrose23
velvetrose23

Cool Water Sea Rose, Coral Reef Edition is a simple perfume. The rose note dominates this fragrance. It smells like Tea Roses in the garden. I do think the mandarin orange,and cashmeran notes help tame the tea rose. They keep it from being too over bearing. Overall,this perfume reminds of a summer day somewhere on the New England coast. I can imagine a house with a rose garden,near the beach. The smell of tea roses and the ocean together in the air. This fragrance is very romantic in my opinion. If you like the smell of tea roses,you will enjoy this perfume.

Nil3

If I were pregnant I would've vomited. Too much rose! And not in a nice way. My sister in law killed me with this one .

Pusur
Pusur

Too much rose. Seriously, I drove a car half an hour after I sprayed it on my wrist and I got sick. Rose note is so overwhelming and "without doubt" that it is just sad.

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

Boring. Generic. Artificial.

joan100
joan100

There is no coral reef/marine like ambience with this fragrance whatsoever. Its just a very simple, generic and soft citrusy/rosy/woody scent for the summer.

amber82
amber82

Lel get a few more words into the name!!!!

Oh come on!!

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Beautiful bottle but boring notes. Had at least expected something more with coral or sea notes in it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Davidoff Cool Water Sea Rose Coral Reef Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Davidoff Davidoff Cool Water Sea Rose Coral Reef Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Davidoff Cool Water Sea Rose Coral Reef Edition by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Davidoff Cool Water Sea Rose Coral Reef Edition by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lancome Miracle Calvin Klein Beauty Chloe Chloe Roses De Chloe Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Mugler Alien Eau Extraordinaire Christian Dior Miss Dior (new) Lancome La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Legere Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Toilette Escada Especially Escada Delicate Notes Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Gucci Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Lancome La Nuit Tresor Chloe L'Eau de Chloe Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Chloe Love Story Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gold Couture Givenchy Very Irresistible L`Eau en Rose Yves Saint Laurent Paris