Designers » D E » « Groups

Frankincense Demeter Fragrance for women and men

Frankincense Demeter Fragrance for women and men
dislike

smoky

Frankincense by Demeter Fragrance is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Frankincense was launched in 2015. The fragrance features incense.

Incense

Frankincense Fragrance Reviews

genericjanedoe
genericjanedoe

I imagine some of the reviews for Demeter's "Frankincense" ended up on their US version's "Incense" page. I have no idea if these two perfumes are actually the same with different names, or are indeed different fragrances as well. But the review left by Eludiastar on "Incense" sharply mirrors my own for "Frankincense". And as such I concur with her observation that this scent does not smell anything like the incense I remember loving so much when I was little and they burnt it in Church around Christmas.

I'm pretty sure the key ingredient in use has been derived from Benzoin, as the smell is sharp and sweet, almost medicinal or antiseptic. It catches at the nose and the back of the throat on initial application. I am even reminded of new mould.

Again, on dry down, the scent becomes distinctly like powdery vanilla pipe smoke - another aspect of Benzoin use.

If you are a true lover of traditional 'church incense' then I suggest you try Annick Goutal's spicy, peppery "Encens Flamboyant".

sin5409
sin5409

I got the roller-ball version. It smells rather sweet than I have expected.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Frankincense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Frankincense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Frankincense by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Frankincense by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group
Parfums Elite Miss Elite The Body Shop Coconut Perfume Oil Replay Replay for Her Hermes Kelly Caleche Eau de Parfum Harald Gloockler Pompoos With Love Nina Ricci Fille d`Eve Les Parfums de Rosine Rose d`Homme Mona di Orio Chamarre Coty La Rose Jacqueminot Demeter Fragrance Jolly Rancher New Green Apple Gres Cabotine Green Summer Zwitsal Eau de Zwitsal