Designers » D E » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

dislike

marine
salty
sand

Ocean is "the breath of the sea". Simple: sun, salt, sand and water. It is available in 30 and 100 ml bottles, as well as the body care products. Ocean was launched during the 2000's.

Sea water Sand Salt

Ocean Fragrance Reviews

izzo
izzo

I thought this perfume was alright at first, but then once when I was wearing it my friend said that it smelled like rotten bananas. Ever since then all this perfume smells like to me is rotten bananas. I've asked a bunch of people too and the consensus is rotten bananas :(((

Pope Jean
Pope Jean

I was so hoping to love this scent - but no. I get nothing ocean, no water, no salt, no sand... in fact, it smells just chemical to me. Not even clean. Nothing soft or feminine. Unfortunately, this was one of the stronger Demeter fragrances and I had to scrub it off after a bit. I don't know if its my body chemistry or what, but - well I have a practically full bottle that I'm trying to sell!

MissButterfly
MissButterfly

Beautiful, oceanic, fresh breeze.
Quite interesting, because most aquatic fragrances have cucumber note, which smells sour on me.
This one has no sweetness, it's very natural.
Perfect for everyday use. Lasts few hours.

dmaw
dmaw

It is very interesting to read these varied reviews. I LOVE Salt Air. Will have to try this one for myself.

sarahelizabethii
sarahelizabethii

In the bottle: bright & aquatic

At first spritz: a momentarily disappointing Generic Fresh Scent

After the drydown: Fresh & salty all at the same time. It's almost like not wearing perfume at all, but in the best possible way. Reminiscent of sundried saltwater on my skin, with a lingering hint of brightness.

Demeter's Salt Air was a disappointment (mild and murky on me), but this does the trick. I haven't layered with it yet, but I have high hopes. Ocean strikes me as something that could be very versatile — brightening up dull scents as well as mellowing out overly sweet ones.

margarita.angelova
margarita.angelova

To me this is a watered-down version of Womanity plus a faint frankincense smell - I don't know where this came from, probably this is how I perceive the sand note. It's fine but pointless - you could simply get Womanity instead.

reborn
reborn

Well this is a really oceanic stuff.I have tried all Davodoffs cool waters and other aquatics but nothing was too marine and good for me.I finally found the perfect marine and salty scent.I am not so sure about the lasting power though...

evacecilias
evacecilias

A simple but not to forget aquatic , if that's your thing.
I think demeters done a good job.
Though sand and salt is listed I would have loved som
lime drink to be thrown in there there too..
I love the ocean , but I like sunbathing onthe beach have the salty wind in my hair and taste a good longdrink also !
To sum up things I need something more to call my attention.
If youre into aquatics and are a collecter , I guess this does the trick.

Jellybean
Jellybean

I find this rather stinky strong old ladyish floral with no lasting power whatsoever, 10 minutes maybe. There's some sand in the background, but not enough to make it nice beachy type of a scent. This is simply bad:/

danforz
danforz

If you like aquatic, oceanic vibes, than this is a fantastic bottle to buy. I wouldn't necessarily wear it by itself but it allows you to add a fresh ocean vibe to any other fragrance you wear by spritzing it on after application of a base fragrance.

For example, I applied four sprays of Cipresso di Toscana and followed up with two spritzes of this perfume and it worked out great.

Please note, this is not the most refined aquatic, its a bit "designer" esque, not niche. However, still worth the purchase for anyone who loves aquatics or oceanic scents.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Ocean fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Ocean, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ocean by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ocean by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
Demeter Fragrance Salt Air Christian Dior Dior Addict Montale Chocolate Greedy Czech & Speake Oxford & Cambridge Montale Soleil de Capri Montale Intense Cafe Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Balenciaga Florabotanica Mugler Innocent Davidoff Cool Water Demeter Fragrance Thunderstorm James Heeley Sel Marin Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Serge Lutens Feminite du Bois Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Christian Dior Dune Hilde Soliani Fraaagola Saalaaata Demeter Fragrance Rain Profumum Roma Acqua di Sale