Designers » D E » « Groups

Play-Doh Demeter Fragrance for women and men

Play-Doh Demeter Fragrance for women and men
dislike

The fragrance is inspired by the Play-Doh plasticine for kids to refresh your childhood memories.

It is available in 30 and 100 ml bottles, as well as the body care products.

Play-Doh Fragrance Reviews

Dorange Sense
Dorange Sense

Can they please release 1 "My little pony",
I-rub-the-shiny-butt so it smells like childhood?

woodensandals
woodensandals

It is a little bit like play-doh, but not exactly. My son and I compared the perfume with the real thing. The perfume does not capture the briny salty earth smell that play-doh has.

shauna.parra
shauna.parra

When I was little I loved to put my nose to Play-Doh.

This fragrance perfectly recreates the scent of Play-Doh!

I don't know how they did it although I'm trying to figure it out.

It seems like the notes would include vanilla and perhaps a vanilla flower like a white floral- possibly gardenia or a white heliotrope.

It's definitely got actual vanilla.

A fun nostalgic fragrance

It's got a good projection for a Demeter frag and it can be too much if you spray liberally.

One spritz is enough.

Where to wear this?

Children's birthday parties.

This is such a sweet innocent scent that would suit a child (boy or girl) skin chemistry much more so than an adult's skin chemistry but adults can wear this to look "cool" and to play with their kids at parties.

I wore this the other day to a friend's kid's 5th birthday and she loved how it smelled.

If you like innocent scents and you were fond of Play Doh you'll love this

I love how creative the noses at Demeter Fragrance are!

I love it

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

At first spray, this smelled like Hypnotic Poison but cheaper and less complex. It remained very strong and far too sweet. It doesn't smell like play-doh while you are wearing it. It gave me a headache. I just wanted to wash it off. It was a good idea for a perfume though, if it did smell like play-doh, the strength wouldn't have been a problem.

Taliera
Taliera

PLEASE can they make one called Cup-Cake Dolls?!!?

Tom Petitgrain
Tom Petitgrain

Also smells like a delicious vanilla pastry dough--for cookies or a tart crust. This is fun. Perhaps for a child begging to wear perfume. Does not smell bad. A surprise.

grant75
grant75

It's funny several people say 'who'd want to smell like Play-Doh' but primarily it has a vanillery smell & how many people wear a frag with vanilla as it's main note? Yes, it's kinda gimmicky, but in a sense, so is the whole Demeter range. I don't think this is bang on with the actual Play Doh smell but it does evoke those memories of old and also lasts on me for the whole day, which hasn't been the case with other Demeter frags I've had. I like it for a nice change to the other stuff thats currently in my collection.

fullbottleworthy
fullbottleworthy

Play-doh!! I couldn't resist. To me this is pretty close to what I remember Play-Doh smelling like, however it's a little more vanillic than I would expect. I was actually expecting (and hoping for) some very artificial, chemically, rubbery, true-to-life Play-doh, but what I get here is a gourmand version of Play-doh, and to me it almost smells like a cheap knockoff of Hypnotic Poison. Don't get me wrong, I still like it, it's just not exactly what I was expecting. That being said, I'm pretty sure no one could make a smell more Play-doh-y than Demeter! I would wear this once in a while just for fun, but I think people would look at me strange if I wore it in public. They would probably think I was just wearing some super cheap vanilla that smelled like plastic!

IAmVeryBigInDisBusiness
IAmVeryBigInDisBusiness

Dyeh

EileenSchwab
EileenSchwab

smells just exactly like play Doh. Stronger than a lot of Demeter's fragrances, a light hand is advised, but i love that smell, and will always have Play Doh in my fragrance library.

Colchique
Colchique

Vanilla and sugar! Not really like Play doh but very pleasant.

Guest_Kharnak
Guest_Kharnak

hmmm... interesting, i know PlayDoh has an oddly earthy salty smell. Dry. I remember sampling the very costly Nasomatto Black Afgano, and... couldn't help but think it smelled like PlayDoh

WitchyWoman727
WitchyWoman727

not really what i was expecting. not sure it really smells like play doh, atleast not to me. i love the play dohy smell and i dont really feel its there here which it definitely should be lol. im not sure if i like it or not really. has a vanilla/watery/minty smell to it. very strange. the initial smell has a terrible whiff of vodka, yuck. thought i would love this, a little disappointed. growing on me though.

ajax1946
ajax1946

Doesn't last very long on me. Smells like Play-Doh and kind of like vanilla. Very light and reminds me of my childhood, would definitely wear this again.

saramarie88
saramarie88

Had to have it for its quirky value. It was a blind buy and my first smell of it i didn't like it. Really wanted to like it because of my love of Play-Doh as a child. First i get a huge blast of alcohol/vodka smell, which made me wrinkle my nose a mumble "eeeww", but after that you definitely get Play-Doh. After a little while it grew on me and i started to like. On the skin i get nothing really, but i didn't buy it to wear, i bought it because its quirky and fun and it certainly is that.

Allyfally
Allyfally

My brother wears this. Its such a neat scent, but I dont think many people could pull it off. It fits my brother perfectly though, I love smelling it on him. Reminds me of when we were kids.

amwoir
amwoir

i recently bought this from a website quite cheaply out of pure intrigue to see if it really does smell of play doh...and it does!!kind of almondy sugar and custard cake is the only way to describe it. and i actually quite like wearing it during the day, my kids love it which at age 5 and 10 says it all really, probably would only recommend for kids :)

kalios55
kalios55

Sounds like a fun scent .. but in reality ... who wants to smell like a glob of play-dough :oP

Zaleska
Zaleska

WOW! I love the smell of modeling compounds in general ("massinha de modelar" or "Super Massa" in Brazil), gouache paint, crayons, mimeograph papers, everything that reminds me of my childhood at school... :D
Happy times.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Demeter Fragrance Play-Doh fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Demeter Fragrance Play-Doh, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Play-Doh by Demeter Fragrance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Play-Doh by Demeter Fragrance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.