Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

You Desigual for women
dislike

coffee
You Desigual for women Pictures

You by Desigual is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. You was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp. Top notes are rhubarb, grapefruit, violet, bergamot and mandarin orange; middle notes are benzoin, cedar, orange blossom, musk and tonka bean; base notes are praline, jasmine, coffee and cardamom.

Rhubarb Grapefruit Violet Bergamot Mandarin Orange

Benzoin Cedar Orange Blossom Musk Tonka Bean

Praline Jasmine Coffee Cardamom

You Fragrance Reviews

Astar
Astar

Rather simplistic scent that strikes you with bright and sunny accords at the beginning, but soon enough turns into a warm, almost spicy scent. The base notes are unfamiliar to me, and I guess I can put a blame on cardamom and coffee, since it's something I haven't had much experience with in the perfume world. It's also a bit unusual to see musk and amber as middle notes, but I guess that's what gives this scent such a flat dry-down. The sillage is rather weak.

linda.asbolt1

- Coffe
- Cardamom

lisa.vokorina
lisa.vokorina

Olivier Cresp has done a great great job again!

I made up my mind not to buy any perfumes this year but when I saw that this genius man had made something new and it's not too expensive, I just had to test it out! A Desigual fragrance - sounds adventurous!

I ended up buying a 15ml bottle and I enjoy it a lot. I am still trying it out, seemsl like it has aspects of the earthy and sweet (with vetiver and vanilla) Muse Angel Tierry Mugler and musky Noa Cacharel - both by Olivier Cresp, as it turns out!

The notes are not shown here, my guess would be: bitter orange, bergamot, neroli, jasmine, orchid, peach/apricot, coffee bean, praline/toffee, vanilla, musk, vetiver, patchouli.

Still don't know about it's staying power. Should be a close-to-skin one, which I would rather prefer.

Valy in the sky
Valy in the sky

Amazing coffee note in the opening! The drydown is quite sweet - pity it's not an edp, after a few hours it becomes almost a skin scent but I guess I'm gonna buy it anyway for that coffee note!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Desigual You fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Desigual You, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify You by Desigual. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of You by Desigual represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Burberry Burberry Women Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto Lancome Tresor Prada Prada Candy Trussardi My Name Guerlain L'Instant Magic Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto l'Elixir Valentino Valentino Donna Yves Saint Laurent Opium Vapeurs de Parfum Lancome Hypnose Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Madonna Truth or Dare Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Giorgio Armani Si Rose Signature Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire California Reverie The People Of The Labyrinths Luctor Et Emergo Giorgio Armani Armani Code Satin