Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

Sheliane Detaille for women

Sheliane Detaille for women
dislike

Sheliane is an enchanting oriental fragrance with spicy and floral aromas. Top notes: lemon, clove, orange, nutmeg, coriander and bergamot. Heart: iris, rose, jasmine and ylang-ylang. Base: cistus, vanilla, benzoin and gray amber.

Available as 100 ml EDT.

Nutmeg Clove Coriander Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Orange

iris Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Rose

French labdanum Amber Benzoin Vanille

Sheliane Fragrance Reviews

Vanessa Dunlap
Vanessa Dunlap

I am so glad that I read the recent article about Detaille, or I would have never tried this delightful fragrance! Sheliane (beautiful name) is a gem. Each time I wear it, I grow more fond of it. It lifts my spirits. I love the spiciness and the soft amber incense (which, to me, acts as a natural sweetener to the mix. When I say "sweet" I mean like brightness, not like sugar or syrup). There is a sparkling freshness to it, and for some reason after I spray it on I want to eat fresh plums! This also makes me think of France; I want to just chuck everything and visit that beautiful country for a while (and I will take a friend who speaks French with me, so that our travels don't have to be limited to tourist places only). Finish school? Nah. Don't you have a job to go to? Any responsibilities? Nope, I'm going to France! Whee! That's how lovely this perfume is. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

Sheliane is fresh and spicy, but not "fresh spicy" if you catch my drift.
Ylang-ylang is not listed in the note pyramid, but this is the most prominent note in Sheliane, to my nose. It's a heady ylang-ylang with a slight banana nuance, giving Sheliane an exotic twist.
Lemon and bergamot balance the clove well and keep it from going too spice rack. The base is a deep, ambery, old school oriental.

cleo777
cleo777

I want it just because of the name (my name!) And the notes do sound like something I'd like. I'll have to check if I can get it online somewhere....

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

I tried Sheliane ten years ago when I was staying in Paris for an internship. I loved the nostalgic floral smell of Sheliane. The packaging was different then. I hope they didn't change the formula. It is a real french perfume. Opulent and Oriental-floral.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Detaille Sheliane fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Detaille Sheliane, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sheliane by Detaille. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sheliane by Detaille represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Caron Parfum Sacre Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Chanel Cuir de Russie Chanel Bois des Iles Caron Narcisse Noir Caron Nuit de Noel Oscar de la Renta Esprit d’Oscar Jean Patou Sublime Guerlain Nahema Guerlain Shalimar Guerlain Eau de Shalimar Guerlain Jicky Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Cacharel Anais Anais Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Hermes Amazone Guerlain Samsara Eau de Toilette Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Guerlain Vol de Nuit