Designers » D E » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

FleurTeese Dita Von Teese for women

FleurTeese Dita Von Teese for women
dislike

FleurTeese Dita Von Teese for women Pictures FleurTeese Dita Von Teese for women Pictures FleurTeese Dita Von Teese for women Pictures

A new sensual and romantic composition full of floral notes created by Dita Von Teese arrives on the market this spring! The queen of burlesque is seductive, gracious and self-confident and her third fragrance depicts her romantic side. Floral bouquet FleurTeese is full of passion and inspired by an idyllic spring garden and is created of essences of her Hollywood style.

Top notes of Fleur Teese offer rich, creamy shades of Casablanca lily and Sambac jasmine refreshed with bergamot. The heart of the fragrance adds up to the floral opening with accords of elegant iris combined with lilac surrounded with soft and pleasant heliotrope notes. The creamy opening is enhanced with warm, deep notes of sandalwood in the base along with precious cedar and sensual musk.

The bottle of the new fragrance is made of purple glass, evoking the seductive color of lilac. The outer carton accompanies the romantic and seductive theme of the edition with iridescent purple and lilac shades. The fragrance can be obtained as 20 and 40 ml Eau de Parfum. FleurTeese was launched in 2013.

Casablanca Lily Jasmine Sambac Bergamot

Lilac iris Heliotrope

Sandalwood Cedar Musk

Lilabelle Truly Adorable

FleurTeese Fragrance Reviews

Ozzzeh
Ozzzeh

I was lucky enough to buy Dita's actual 20ml bottle used in the print campaigns and the fragrance is lovely - a soft floral Spring scent much different to other soft florals. Shame it's been discontinued, but more fragrances look to be on the way from Dita soon!

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

I love Dita! Her perfumes are very heavy, but I love how she stays true to herself instead of going for a typical sugary sweet crowdpleasing celebrity fragrance . Bottle , add and box is very pretty and chic. To me the fragrance starts out very similar to Moschino Glamour Toujours . The drydown smells like Nivea creme and lilac flowers . Great projection , great lasting power . A little gem , and well worth the price .

prettywhitestars
prettywhitestars

Amethyst coloured, in a greyish glass bottle, this is the tamest of the four perfumes available from Dita Von Teese. It smells floral, and powdery; lilac features heavily in this scent. It has a tendency to smell like your grandmother, but is saved somewhat by the modern notes of bergamot.

Regarding the bottle: I love the design of the 30ml size, which is the same for all of Dita's perfumes. It is so dinky and portable, and rests on its side like a beautiful vintage amulet.

I advise you not to judge any of Dita's perfumes at first sniff.
Spray inside the perfume box, on your skin or a scarf and wait. One hour at the very least, or overnight if you can bear it.
Particularly in the case of Erotique and Rouge, the wait is worth it.
Then when you return = I told you! For me, even TWO MONTHS after spraying inside the perfume boxes, the scents are still - potently and patiently - resting inside.

Satinne
Satinne

Well here's my review. It's a floral sent, not sweet nor sharp. I heard a lot of people call some perfumes soapy, well now i know what they meant. The first 15min this fragrance smells like lilac soap, I'm serious. Later on the soapiness goes away and you have pure lilac. I can smell a little bit of lime and iris, that's it on me. Staying power is pretty good. I sprayed it an hour ago, still smells like I've just sprayed it. The bottle is gourdes. This perfume smells like late spring and the beginning of summer, great for any occasion I think, day or night, winter or summer. I really like that it has quite a long staying power. Reminds me Lanvin's Eclat d’Arpège, only FleurTeese is a lot heavier.

susanlouise9
susanlouise9

This would be the 'sweet' floral of Dita's fragrance line. The Iris and Heliotrope notes are quite pronounced and that pretty purple juice is evocative of the those floral top notes. It's not my favorite of Dita's but is a nice spring/summer scent.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

Starts amazing with a sweet smelling bunch of vintage pale pink lilac and cream flowers but the drydown is quite boring and punguent lilac musk scent. On this stage it lasts and lasts. :( not a winner for me.

Malibu
Malibu

Hmm. There's nothing that I dislike about FleurTeese, but there's nothing particularly memorable about it either.

The only floral notes developed enough for me to separate are the iris and the heliotrope; everything else, aside from light musk and a hint of sandalwood, is lost in a powdery jumble. Altogether the powdered florals are not too dissimilar from the ones in Dita's signature perfume, but that fragrance has better delveloped scent notes and is more sructured, so doesn't seem as flat and boring. Also similar to her signature perfume is FleurTeese's poor longevity - only around the four hour mark on me.

So yeah; whilst FleurTeese didn't strike me as 'bad', and I happily used my bottle up, I consider it to be the weak link in the Dita's Von Teese perfume collection. As well as not being very dissimilar to the Dita signature perfume it is also similar to a few Yardley perfumes, so it doesn't have the originality factor on its side.

Wassim Gharbi
Wassim Gharbi

I love this fragrance!!! In 3 words : vintage, elegant, purple :) This is an elegant scent, exacly like Dita Von Teese' style. I have the 40ml and I got it last year and I just sprayed it 3 times in 1 year! Anyway, this is a very elegant vintage-y scent. I L-O-V-E I-T

Rating : 9/10

dream.no.longer
dream.no.longer

Even though lilac is not my pair of shoes I absolutely loved this one :)
Congratulations, Dita! The scent is long lasting and moderate but still discrete and somehow mysterious. Thumbs up :)

jenniewebb
jenniewebb

From some of the reviews I was expecting a lot but ended up was slightly disappointed. The opening on me is screechy, fly-spray-like for about a minute, then it mellows out to the sweetish-fresh floral heart. I don't detect any individual notes but I do sense the lilac tucked away amongst the other floral traces. This one lasts for about an hour on my skin then it fades away. It also wears quite close to the skin, so this is not a statement fragrance.
If you own others of this genre you don't really need to acquire this one, although it is a pleasant enough and light scent.

pisces3774
pisces3774

Wow, I am surprised by this one! If you loved the sadly discontinued Elysium by Clarins, you'll love this! It has a lilac opening, then the middle stage (abt 10 min in) is quite similar to Elysium.

katerin96
katerin96

I bought this as im a collector of perfume botlles and i love purple so much. The previuos 2 perfumes that Dita released the black and red one are my favorites but this one is much more floral, fresh and sweet. Its amazing quolity perfume. Im a fan of Dita but i did not expect the perfume to be any good like most celebrities, but it seems alot of work went into the scent. So if you like floral, sweet but fresh, this is perfect.

fighter
fighter

Pretty floral scent with a pleasant undefined creamy element in the dry down.

It's a nice spring time fragrance to use in a warm sunny weather. It's indeed romantic and I would say there's also something erotic in it... But maybe I'm just being influenced by Dita's personality.

The 20 ml crystal bottle is gorgeous. It comes with a thick transparent glass that unveil the violet colored juice. A nice purple ornament ensure the lock of the bright silver spryer.

It's stays on my skin around three hours which is quite ok for an EDT. Some other celebrity EDP are less strong than this...

However I am not impressed by this composition.

Soniadevi
Soniadevi

I love Dita Von Teese and have purchased all her other scents, including the new "Erotique" which I love. This one however just smells quite cheap and synthetic - a poorly executed lilac scent. Granted, lilac is a difficult one to achieve in perfumery, but I wouldn't have bothered adding this to the range. There are other scents out there that are far more romantic - it feels as though Dita did this one as an afterthought, and I have trouble understanding how someone who is so detail oriented (she participated heavily in the creating of all her scents) could have let this one go to market in this state. But then maybe I'm being too harsh - it could just be that it doesn't suit my skin chemistry, after all, if a perfume doesn't suit your skin, you're going to hate it!

extrasensoryperception
extrasensoryperception

This is a very strong fragrance on me and lasts all day with only one top up spray. Floral and fresh. Lasts much longer than the original Dita. Good value for money for the price.
After purchasing the original I just had to collect the others and I would certainly buy it again.

I.Z.
I.Z.

Soft floral scent, sophisticated, feminine and romantic. I love it on me, but unfortunately, sillage is very weak (though not as much as her eponymous fragrance, Dita Von Teese), to the point that even if I spray liberally, no one seems to be able to notice anything (and I've asked!). Longevity isn't great either, I get 1 hour or 2 at most.

viveka
viveka

Relatively the less spectacular than the others, synthethic lilac & iris make this powdery-floral scent unsurprisingly calm and soft in safe, milky way. This one is advertising as "romance scent", and I can see why. Much better fan of original Dita and Rouge but for collectors of her fragrances as I am, must-have :)
I can imagine this one on nice springtime day, on garden-party with fancy drink in elegant hand. Still distinctive and classy but without twist, something really worthy knowing. Sillage, as Rouge, is weak, longevity rather ok. The bottle also less prettier than others.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Soft, light floral scent. Somewhat powdery, in very small amounts. I find it clean and one of the safest scents to wear anywhere. Lilacs are almost watered down, diluted with soft iris note and cedar. Kind of a dry scent on a boring side. I wish it was stronger. Barely detectable after 5 minutes.
This is a good choice for a perfume sensitive noses, tiny tiny amount of a scent you can detect.
I would like it better if it was much more concentrated.

Joeann
Joeann

I´m desperate! does anyone know where to order this?

Jomoves
Jomoves

I'm a big fan of Dita's perfume, and especially the bottles. This one isn't easily found here in Australia, so I had to resort to buying in through an auction site from Chekoslovakia of all places.

THE BOX: I purchased the upright bottle and it comes in a nice glossy box with the Dita insignia embossed on the front. I don't normally review the box but I just have to say I love the colour of this one. It has a lilac to purple gradient. The colours are so retro, yet familiar at the same time.

THE BOTTLE: Does it look as good as the pictures? Yes, it does. The silver cap is plastic, but that pretty much goes for every perfume these days all the way up to Tom Ford. The juice is a beautiful dark lilac and it has a dark purple tassel that hangs off the neck. The thing about Dita's perfumes is that the bottles make you think that you really have purchased something special. The bottle is thick clear glass and is nicely faceted so the lilac-coloured perfume illuminates beautifully in the sunlight. Sometimes I leave it out on my dresser so that when I am getting ready for work in the morning I can see the colour reflected by the sun. Silly, I know, but it's just one of those odd things that make me smile!

THE JUICE: If you liked either her first or second perfumes, then you will like this one because I think it's like a combination of the two. It has a lilac/sweet pea scent to begin with, and develops throughout the day. I can definitely smell the first perfume after the first 30 minutes. As the name suggests, it is very floral, but in a good way. This isn't a perfume for seduction, its perfume for flirting, batting lashes, smiling coyly and writing your phone number on a serviette before bidding a chaste goodbye.

Longevity is good. I get 6 hours out of this and the silage is great as well. I applied only a squirt or two and it projected well then, so if you are more heavy handed it would definitely be noticeable. It changes as the day goes on. The layers seem to move around, so I get a wiff of something a bit different every couple of hours.

I love how Dita does the retro thing so well. This isn't about some great bottle that contains a fruity floral that you've smelled before. The whole thing is pretty and classy, and that's not something you can say about many celebrity scents today.

Hey, can you hear a gentle pat pat sound? Because if you can, that's the sound of two white gloved hands giving this perfume a round of applause.

Whoa. Fleur Teese is the first perfume I got from Dita Von Teese, and my first impression is that it smells like something I would expect from Chanel, Guerlain or Chloé. Very sophisticated, classy and WELL MADE. If you smell this, you can definitely conclude that Dita Von Teese is truly a classy and sensual woman, not a wannabe or something! Her perfume is nothing like other celebrity perfumes.

Fragrantica says this is a floral woody musk, but for my nose this is just floral, and it's a strong, in your face kind of floral because of the purple flowers. Purple flowers are often quite sweet and strong and I feel like they kind of "hide" the other ingredients, specially the fresher ones. So, it's a bit citrusy and juicy first, but it quickly brings what you expect in the middle.

The huge bomb of purple flowers definitely reminds me of Love, Chloé, but Chloé is a little bit warmer and more powdery than Fleur Teese because of the rice in it. But both perfumes are quite similar in many aspects: Sophisticated, huge purple flowers in them, sweet, powdery, romantic, a bit vintage yet modern, and long lasting!

Yes, Fleur Teese is and EDT, but you should not be upset. It is very long lasting and it does last for 4 hours on my skin, which is pretty good. When you apply this, the sillage may be a little strong, but after 30 minutes or so it is possible to detect a really nice projection. Not too sheer or too strong.

I'm excited for more Dita Von Teese!

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

Very heavy on synthetic lilac. I've never smelled anything with lilac that was nicely made, this one in not an exception. It opens with blue accords, a bit dark grape-like and then dries down to powdery lilac. But even for a powdery notes freak like me it's not very nice type of powder, not baby like, not talc, not make up powder. I find it super plasticy. It has big lasting power and sillage.

Esclarmonde1151
Esclarmonde1151

This is again a well done perfume from Dita! I loved her first one, Rouge is well done, too, now her third perfume (I think it is only available as EdT) is somewhat fresher than its siblings.
It is a well done blend of mainly lilac, lily and jasmine. Later on, something fresh, almost fruity occurs which remains very quiet. It has also a quiet powdery quality, but it doesnt turn neither into a fruity floral nor into something too powdery.
It gives me a feeling of "everything is allright": cosy, bright and cheerful, like a perfect sunny day in early summer. Still it has an elegant touch, so it is not a girlie kind of perfume, to me it is light but lady-like in a flowery way.
Although it is a fresh flowery scent, it has a good lasting-power. On me it stays quite a time now (4 hours) and still does not fade. Not bad for an EdT!
Purple is not my favourite color, but nevertheless the bottles are so cute again! And as it is reminiscent of the lilac, I can understand why the juice is colored in this shade.
Such a flowery, cheerful and positive companion for spring and summer!

caline
caline

sounds interesting ! Can't wait to get a sniff of it

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dita Von Teese FleurTeese fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Dita Von Teese FleurTeese, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify FleurTeese by Dita Von Teese. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of FleurTeese by Dita Von Teese represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.