Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Light Blue Eau Intense Dolce&Gabbana for women
dislike

I have it: 8 I want it: 102

Light Blue Eau Intense Dolce&Gabbana for women Pictures

Light Blue Eau Intense reduces the intensity of citruses and enhances the floral notes of the composition. It includes a zesty accord of lemon and Granny Smith apple at the top, with the heart of marigold and jasmine, and a base of amber wood and musk. The creation is signed by perfumer Olivier Cresp.It is available as a 25, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum. Light Blue Eau Intense was launched in 2017.

Lemon Granny Smith apple

Marigold Jasmine

Amberwood Musk

Light Blue Eau Intense Fragrance Reviews

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

The brightest and freshest, right up there with my love for AdP. Makes the original LB seem like the ugly step-sister

prettyswag

The edt lasts longer than 5 mins....more like a nice 6 hours in summer heat....5mins? Thats a lie!

prettyswag

Yes you can smell this few hours later but all your SMELLING is the FLORAL PART OF THE ORIGINAL!...THEY PUT LESS CITRUS IN THIS...SO THE DRYDOWN IS THE SAME , IN SUMMER HEAT....THE MOSTLY FLORAL TUNE IN THIS MAYBE GO MUSKY BAD. I STILL PREFER THE EDT..

Parisian Midnight
Parisian Midnight

Just smelled this at Macy's. silage a lot longer than the edt
The edt will last 5 minutes and I can smell this hours later. The blue juice and the smaller cap like pour femme is so cute.
I am obsessed with this!!!

prettyswag

Dont even bother ladies....just buy the original. I just dont see the big difference to own this or both...its a flanker gimmick of marketing. I thought it was going to be a one or two sprays last all night intensity. Not!! Same scent, no lasting power.

prettyswag

And one more thing: i sprayed this 6x all over ..and after two hours my arms smell like nothing was even sprayed!

prettyswag

I blind bought this and ....ugh..i feel ripped off and is this a joke ? So dissatisfied...its the same exact scent as the original !! The only thing i will say is different is that the EDT has the lovely fresh zest of the citrus that lingers beautiful and this has barely faint freshness of the edt that lingers and this intense version is not intense at all...my skin ate it up in 20 mins....and all is left is the original edt floral light blue....now lets take the intense words off the bottle...and this is going bk to the store. What a gimmick! Sad!

nadiadncr

@Olfactorylover. Thank you so much for posting a review!

OlfactoryLover
OlfactoryLover

Woohoo! Looks like I'm one of the first to review the scent :) It is pretty much identical to the EDT but I find this one more zesty and less woody on the dry down. If you are a fan of the original then you will probably like this one too. Longevity is also pretty much the same as the EDT maybe an hour longer with a tad more sillage. Enjoy!

bjer-don

Really want to try this. I just cannot justify spending $108 dollars for it (Macy's) when the original Light Blue can be found as low as $40 for the 3.4 ounce size.

I guess I'll have to wait for the discounters to get a hold of it, then buy and try.

deb.martinez

Macys has it..im sooo tempted.

nadiadncr

I can't wait for this one. If someone has tried it please share your thoughts...

Janlaw
Janlaw

Hope they add more floral notes...because light blue regular is a very, very, very base perfume that may be nice at first but can become a headache inducing dilemma upon long enough conditioning! Wait, they did...Okay, now am amped I usually had to balance light blue with a heavy floral base myself before...glad they did it for me. Can't honestly wait, I love Olivier Cresp.

Matt Abdul
Matt Abdul

My favorite feminine fresh perfume currently are Un Jardin Sur Le Nil By Hermès & Still By J.Lo.

Hoping this one will turns out to be my next Love.

Rohana
Rohana

Where can i buy this from ?

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

YES ! THEY ANSWERED MY PRAYERS!!!! I WROTE ON A PREVIOUS LIGHT BLUE REVIEW THAT I WISHED THEY MADE AN EDP!

unlitcigar
unlitcigar

I love the idea of an intense Light Blue...awaiting this one eagerly.

ScentMe
ScentMe

Immediate want!
Want immediately!

Axiously awaiting this!!!!!

bjer-don

I was never a fan of the original, I thought it smelled like spray cleaner. However, this bottle and color is to die for! I will gladly give this a try when it arrives on the market by me. With a green apple twist, plus musk and marigold, it might be the mix of fresh & dirty I am searching for. (Let's face it, marigolds can smell kind of musty.)

Dort0625
Dort0625

OMG would the first person to buy this and review please message me and tell me true thoughts. Holy crap this sounds magical....

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce&Gabbana. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce&Gabbana represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.