Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Un Bateau pour Capri Eau D`Italie for women

Un Bateau pour Capri Eau D`Italie for women
dislike

Un Bateau pour Capri Eau D`Italie for women Pictures

Un Bateau pour Capri by Eau D`Italie is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Un Bateau pour Capri was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. Top notes are freesia, peach and peony; middle notes are jasmine, heliotrope and rose; base notes are woodsy notes, cedar and musk.

Freesia Peach Peony

Jasmine Heliotrope Rose

Woodsy Notes Cedar Musk

Acqua di Gio
Au Lac

Un Bateau pour Capri Fragrance Reviews

Gigi27
Gigi27

Hard to believe this comes from the house that gave us Paestum Rose. There is absolutely nothing I find of value in this one. I understand there is such a thing as personal taste: I often dislike a fragrance for myself but can see why others might love it. Not in this case. Watered-down beyond generic nothingness.

Kind of a watery rose mix to my nose, not sure I like it...it is very pricey, yet doesn't smell expensive..it is very floral. No fruity vibe I can smell, so only if you like strong florals..it has kind of a harsh vibe throughout, so not a winner for me...the brand hasn't impressed me much at all...not sure where they were going with that one, it doesn't smell awful, nor is it attractive for me, the sharpness bothers me.

osiris5
osiris5

A floral scent that tends to be a bit creamy.
It is moderate but nice.
It opens with a floral-fruity mix that tends to change in a deep rose-like tone. I*n the second stage of the scent performance the woody accent comes up.
That mixes with the floral tone to creamy fresh and yet prominent scent. Deep in the background almost and very faint are the freesia and the peach that ends.
It is a moderate perfume but with a nice floral scent.

coco76
coco76

From the notes alone I should love this one...unfortunately I had NO peach, NO freesia, just screaming rose with musk and peony. Very, very, very soapy. Somehow, this conjures up the late 80s to me and I really don't know why. Thumbs down.

Cereza
Cereza

Same old fruity floral, similar to many designer offerings, but "Un Bateau pour Capri" is far more superior due to appearing more natural and also it doesn't lack a staying power, for me more than 7 hours.

At the opening I get loads of ripe peaches, a bit soapy (more like - shampoo-y), but nevertheless pleasant, heart part delivers a very healthy dose of natural smelling peony accompanied by a clean, nice musk. At the drydown peaches are gone and I'm left with the peony-musk combo which is nice, but not the most unique scent.

A good choice for quality floral fruity, very crowd pleasing.

Guest_Colin Maillard
Guest_Colin Maillard

Fruity notes, rose-floral hints (and other flowers I honestly do not detect clearly, but which however after a while create a central accord a bit on the heliotrope side, pollen, sultry, with a slight pancake smell), a salty aquatic note, herbal notes, a camphor-woody base – basically what you may expect from such a name: boats, flowers, sea, woods, Mediterranean herbs. All quite in a cliché way, so don't expect anything memorable, or realistic, or evocative, or vibrant. Not bad but in my opinion nothing fascinating, on the contrary it smells a bit dull and predictable. Plus it is also much light and short-lived.

5,5-6/10

esteban747
esteban747

Fizzy!
The opening is pure bright peach, the type that makes you sneeze.
It quickly turns soapy and it stays that way for a while.
I don't smell peony, heliotrope. Just a faint rose and cedar.
The dry down is a quite wood/musk and soapy.
So if you like clean (like in a soap) scents, then you may want to try Un Bateau pour Capri.
I have to say, so far I'm not impressed with any of the Eau d'Italie fragrances.

adrienn99
adrienn99

This seems the be the new summer scent from Eau d'Italie. I was looking forward to testing it, having received a sample as gift along with a purchase.

It is quite a long lasting scent but other than that not sure what to say about it. It is nothing ground breaking, though I cannot say it is not nice.
It is quite fresh - in a floral way - with woody and soapy undertones, yet developed some bitterish note that I cannot quite find comforting (could be the effect of cedar or the usual jasmine turning stale on my skin). The peach is quite dominant too (which I usually like).

All in all, I believe I have smelled something similar to this before (but cannot put my finger on it).

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Eau D`Italie Un Bateau pour Capri fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Eau D`Italie Un Bateau pour Capri, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Un Bateau pour Capri by Eau D`Italie. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Un Bateau pour Capri by Eau D`Italie represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.