Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Me Myself & I Egofacto for women

Me Myself & I Egofacto for women
dislike

tuberose
Me Myself & I Egofacto for women Pictures Me Myself & I Egofacto for women Pictures Me Myself & I Egofacto for women Pictures

Me Myself & I by Ego Facto is a floral fragrance for women. Me Myself & I is one of seven fragrances from the Ego Facto collection introduced in 2009. The noses behind this fragrance are Jean Guichard and Aurelien Guichard. Top notes are and Granny Smith apple; middle notes are and tuberose; base notes are woodsy notes and vetiver. Available as 50 ml EDP.

Granny Smith apple

Tuberose

Woodsy Notes Vetiver

Me Myself & I Fragrance Reviews

cumulnimbus
cumulnimbus

What a surprising perfume. I admit I wasn't very moved by the name which is difficult not to get for a celebration of narcissism. I expected a very loud tuberose perfume but what I got was a uncommon combination of fresh vetiver with a subtle contemporary under control tuberose lying on smoky woods. It delivers what I would define as an avantgarde perfume pleasure. It its very well crafted, you can feel the hands of experienced perfumers behind this creation.

I must confess, now that I know this scent, I understand the name in a very different way. It is an ode to independence and self confidence. As if you were stating: Yes, I know that I smell of something you find difficult considering a perfume but I don't care about your expectations, I care about my experiences.

Maybe a bit arrogant, but to be honest, it can afford to be.

I see this one can be a controversial one, but I love it.

Garden.Wren
Garden.Wren

This is one I have a really difficult time describing. First off, the notes listed here are almost ALL wrong. Hemlock flower, Exotic basil, Tuberose absolute, Lavender flowers, Java Vetyver roots, Gaiac wood... That being said, I received this beautiful juice in my monthly Olfactif box and upon review of notes, almost didn't even try it. Boy am I glad I set my bias aside and went ahead. Upon first spray it will almost take your breath away so apply with caution, but in a short time it mellows into something almost otherworldly. I definitely pick up the vetiver (which I usually don't enjoy) as well as lavender (which I usually utterly detest) as well as the basil and tuberose. Not sure about the hemlock as I'm unfamiliar with its scent. After a while the notes start to really blend and create this beautiful, somewhat dark and mysterious fragrance. While I would heartily recommend it, I advise sampling it first as it seems chemistry plays a rather significant role in the translation of this gorgeous juice.

apy
apy

This smells like a heavy smoker, period. Not the smell of freshly lit cigs or cigarette smoke, but more of the fragrance that you smell on someone who smokes on a daily basis for a long time. You know what I'm talking about if you've been around a heavy smoker.

MM&I opens with something green and fruity that's gone in a flash before it turns into a full-blown smokey vetiver+tuberose combo.

I did wonder if the smoker reference was just my imagination, since I'd expected an earthy creamy white floral. But nope, I sprayed some more on and asked my sister what she thinks, she confirmed it's the smell of a long time smoker.

Weirdly enough, I really like this scent. Definitely original.

bronstein
bronstein

One may moan about the name: A product namend "Me Myself and I" by a label named "EGO Facto" - come on, this one is made for extreme egoists or what?

But then, such a wonderful scent! All sweet, and so feminine, suits not-so-young but by no means old ladies with class. The woman who wears it may be selfish or not, it will suit every woman who understands beauty.

****

krisztandra
krisztandra

Very original white flower fragrance, very different from the usual jasmine-type scents, although a bit too raw, smoked and green for me (I can smell the vetiver right away which is not really blending with the initial fruity and jasmine notes).

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Egofacto Me Myself & I fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Egofacto Me Myself & I, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Me Myself & I by Egofacto. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Me Myself & I by Egofacto represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Robert Piguet Visa 2007 Diptyque Philosykos Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Tauer Perfumes PHI Une Rose de Kandahar Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Guerlain Angélique Noire Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Womanity Estée Lauder Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang Serge Lutens Chergui Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Kerosene Dirty Flower Factory Histoires de Parfums Ambre 114 Robert Piguet Bandit Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Byredo La Tulipe Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta L`Artisan Parfumeur Coeur de Vetiver Sacre Mona di Orio Vanille Vivienne Westwood Boudoir