Designers » D E » Floral Green « Groups

Prends Garde a Toi Egofacto for women

Prends Garde a Toi Egofacto for women
dislike

herbal
Prends Garde a Toi Egofacto for women Pictures Prends Garde a Toi Egofacto for women Pictures Prends Garde a Toi Egofacto for women Pictures

Prends Garde a Toi by Ego Facto is a floral green fragrance for women. Prends Garde a Toi is one of 7 fragrances from the Ego Facto collection introduced in 2009. The noses behind this fragrance are Jean Guichard and Aurelien Guichard. Top notes are and green notes; middle notes are and jasmine. Available as 50 ml EDP. Prends Garde a Toi was created by Jean Guichard, Aurelien Guichard and Pierre Aulas.

Green Notes Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Lily Hyacinth Nettle Woodsy Notes Sand

Prends Garde a Toi Fragrance Reviews

Marie C Sim
Marie C Sim

It smells a lot like Lily of the Valley. I adore these flowers but im not sure I want to smell like them ... I do not smell the jasmine at all on my skin. There is also a note that disturbs me, but I do not know what it is ... It might be the woodsy note ... it does smell a little bit like the dust from sawing woods ...
I was expecting this extremely sexy perfume ... not it :(

fanciful
fanciful

The opening of this scent smells exactly like "vihta", a big bunch birch sticks that we use here in Finland to whip each other in sauna.. (Souds crazy..?) :D Anyway, it smells like wet birch leaves that have been heated up at the sauna stove. Must be the nettle and woods interacting. Wonderful, familiar scent.
After a while, I also get the honeydew melon note! And that's not listed here either.. Strange. Interesting scent.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

Sampling this, I was in for a huge surprise. Expecting something big, bold, and slutty, what do I find but a delicate green floral that smells a little like a honeydew melon. Huh??? I don't think Carmen smelled like a honeydew melon. I feel like the bee that's been attracted by the big, bright flower, expecting to wallow in sweet, delicious, exotic nectar, only to find that the flower was engaging in false advertising just to attract a pollinator, and there is no nectar. In all fairness, there is a slight jasmine scent in addition to the melon, but it's weak. My advice to Ego Facto would be, if you market stuff this way, prends garde a TOI!

cloyd42
cloyd42

Beware of what? This is a nice powdery floral. The first moment or two it is overwhelmingly sickeningly sweet. It then levels off to a pleasant jasmine floral. Nothing special, nothing wrong. Ego Facto is fascinating--when they get it right it's perfect. When they miss they miss big.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Egofacto Prends Garde a Toi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Egofacto Prends Garde a Toi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Prends Garde a Toi by Egofacto. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Prends Garde a Toi by Egofacto represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
Frederic Malle Lys Mediterranee Guerlain Apres l'Ondee L`Artisan Parfumeur Verte Violette Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Rose Barbare Caron Tabac Blond Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Serge Lutens Sa Majeste la Rose Ormonde Jayne Osmanthus Paco Rabanne La Nuit Serge Lutens Douce Amere Shiseido Feminite du Bois L`Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing! Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin Caron Narcisse Noir Les Nez Manoumalia Keiko Mecheri Datura Blanche Serge Lutens Nuit de Cellophane Tauer Perfumes Zeta