Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Le Parfum Resort Collection (2017) Elie Saab for women

Le Parfum Resort Collection (2017) Elie Saab for women
dislike

I have it: 6 I want it: 82

Le Parfum Resort Collection (2017) Elie Saab for women Pictures Le Parfum Resort Collection (2017) Elie Saab for women Pictures

Inspired by the summer high-fashion collections of the house, Le Parfum Resort Collection editions evoke the sea and summer sun reflection above the water. The new composition, as well the previous one, is signed by perfumer Francis Kurkdjian. Notes of Italian red mandarin and frangipani in the top lead to the heart of pomegranate juice, orange blossom and Sambac jasmine. The base ends with a dose of Indonesian patchouli.

The fragrance is available as a 30, 50 and 90 ml Eau de Toilette. Le Parfum Resort Collection (2017) was launched in 2017.

Italian Mandarin Frangipani

Pomegranate Orange Blossom Jasmine Sambac

Indonesian Patchouli Leaf

Le Parfum Resort Collection (2017) Fragrance Reviews

emyalda
emyalda

Such a gorgeous scent
Intense powdery sweet bubblegum florals but it still manages to not be cheap or too young smelling.
If you are a sweet tuberose lover you have to try this.
I also get a hint of something green in this which nicely balances out the sweetness.

hagenlene
hagenlene

Lovely as the premier one, love both, great summerscent

dovey
dovey

They were giving tester cards today & thought lets give it a try
it's sweet in a bubble gum way
not sure if I will ever buy it one day
it's Autumn time here in Australia so not the season for floral fruity scents at the moment
Will reconsider next spring :)

aki777
aki777

Well, I couldn't detect much frangipani in it. I live in Australia and I am familiar with the smell of this gorgeous flower. To my nose this smells like Le Parfum Intense version which I already own and love, a bit more sweeter. Great projection and longevity for an edt and value for a price.

missguided23
missguided23

The review below is spot on. All is said. It is a shame really because the opening of this fragrance is intoxicating. I have Eli Saab intense and I can't see the point of having both.

Mammuchan
Mammuchan

So I was looking forward to trying a scent with a Frangipani note. For those who haven't experienced it, it is an unbelievable lovely flower, soft and creamy to the touch, with a unique scent. And there it was for me in the opening note along with a soft fruity note of the pomegranate. An interesting thing then happened into the drydown. This scent turned into Elie Saab le Parfum original, exactly. That very, very lovely scent. Longevity is excellent, the scent still lasting through 3 hand washes and creams. It would just be redundant to own this as well as the original, it's that exact. I love the Elie Saabs, they all have a very joyful effervescent quality to them, reminding me of variations of a sherbet sweet. If you don't yet own the original, I highly recommend you try this one, especially if you are looking for some Frangipani ❤

pinky_brit
pinky_brit

Have it on right now, 5 hours latter still can feel it.
The opening is sooo good! Really sweet and cozy, you can really feel it especially the pomegranate. But it fades quickly and becomes a skin scent 30min latter.

marthaelena
marthaelena

I'd love to give this one a chance. Sounds very promising. We'll see.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elie Saab Le Parfum Resort Collection (2017) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Elie Saab Le Parfum Resort Collection (2017), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Le Parfum Resort Collection (2017) by Elie Saab. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Le Parfum Resort Collection (2017) by Elie Saab represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Essence de Parfum Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Poudree Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Parfum Intense Lancome La Nuit Tresor Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her L'Absolu Trussardi My Name Valentino Valentino Donna Michael Kors Wonderlust Narciso Rodriguez Fleur Musc for Her Christian Dior J'adore Lumiere Eau de Toilette Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Pierre Balmain Ivoire Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka L'Eau en Blanc Nina Ricci L’Extase Paco Rabanne Olympéa Intense Christian Dior Poison Girl Eau De Toilette Christian Dior Poison Girl