Designers » D E » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Sunflowers Morning Gardens Elizabeth Arden for women

Sunflowers Morning Gardens Elizabeth Arden for women
dislike

Sunflowers Morning Gardens by Elizabeth Arden is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Sunflowers Morning Gardens was launched in 2015. Top notes are bergamot, grapefruit, neroli, pink pepper and red currant; middle notes are rose oil, peony, sunflower and honeysuckle; base notes are cedar, vetiver and musk.

Bergamot Grapefruit Neroli Pink Pepper Red Currant

Rose Oil Peony Sunflower Honeysuckle

Cedar Vetiver Musk

Sunflowers Dream Petals
Burberry Brit Sheer (2015)
Acqua di Gioia

Sunflowers Morning Gardens Fragrance Reviews

Miss X
Miss X

I don't find this one so fresh… but a cozy floral based on woody rose with honeyed jasmine and peony.
It smells happy, uplifting, sunny, feminine and elegant. So well done, without a single disturbing note, even though it's simple and not the most original perfume. It makes me think of the classic young lady wearing a summer white dress, or the smart girl next door having a walk and sitting under a tree to read a book.
It reminds me a little bit of Eternity Moment or Ma Vie- Hugo Boss, which is more sophisticated and smells more like roses and less like peony, but less long-lasting than SMG.

Winter Sweet
Winter Sweet

I suppose I could like this perfume if only peony was not there! However it would still be a mediocre scent.

shoshana25
shoshana25

Wow, this is one beautiful bouquet of both fresh and sweet flowers. This is in same vein as Pleasures by Estee Lauder and Burberry's Brit sheer. I absolutely adore this. I will report on the longevity when I wear it to the office on Monday.

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

I was lucky to receive this as a gift. I smelled it blindly at first not thinking about the notes and let my mind wander. This does smell like walking through a garden at dawn as the sun is coming up. I had a flashback of going into the public gardens near my hometown of Charleston when I was little and my mother would be allowed to go in there as she was a caretaker. I remember how the way the warm sun felt on my skin and how flowers seem to be most fragrant in the morning. I also love how they threw in a recreated sunflower scent which the 1st Sun Flowers did not have. At the first spritz, you get a citrusy scent. It's bergamot neroli and grapefruit. So if you like citrus that's how it begins. Pure, fresh, sweet and refreshing citrus, reminds me of drinking OJ in the morning. When the citrusy smells disappear, you're left with flowery scents of rose, peony and sunflower. It smells very floral and a tad oily, mature I guess, but not bad. Sweet flowers and an additional honeysuckle. Divine. The dry down is a cedar wood. It's such a beautiful fragrance and I wish they had not discontinued it.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

I've just tried it today. At first I was trying the new version of Brit Sheer (I've already known that it's the same juice, just a new bottle). And the the SA suggested that Arden Sunflowers Morning Gardens has the same vibe. Yes! they are almost smell the same. So if you like or get familiar with Brit Sheer (bright, uplifting,cheerful scent), then you will love this with much cheaper. It doesn't smell cheap, it's very lovely, making up the feeling of the gandens in the morning as the name suggests.

Mari_on_net_te
Mari_on_net_te

I've only just tried it, and just a little spray on my wrist, but the first impression was: wonderful, sunny, happy fragrance. After few minutes however it turned into a shampoo.
A very nice, fruity shampoo, so if you want a nice light fragrance for the morning (as indicated by the name ;) ) to smell as if you've just got out of the shower, that's the one. Very pleasent, even if a little bit too shower-gel-like.
I might actually buy it for the summer, since the price is really agreeable.

suile
suile

Quite like this one, it's fresh and fairly long-lasting, say 2-3 hours, but there is a note reminiscent of hair-spray/Avon's nastier efforts, that I don't love.

It might be the slightly acrid scent of sunflowers, or maybe the cedar.

Not a bad buy as an everyday summer fragrance - it's not too anything, floral or fruity or green or musky or citrus, just a harmless blend of all those notes.

WhiteCity
WhiteCity

Hm,weird!This flanker contains sunflower note, while the actual Sunflower by Elizabeth Arden,does not!!I want to try it and come back with a review .

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Morning Gardens fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Morning Gardens, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sunflowers Morning Gardens by Elizabeth Arden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sunflowers Morning Gardens by Elizabeth Arden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Karl Lagerfeld Karl Lagerfeld for Her Lancome La Vie Est Belle Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer Christian Dior J`adore Marc Jacobs Daisy Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Lancome La Nuit Tresor Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Dream Petals Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Chloe Love, Chloe Eau Florale Lady Gaga Eau de Gaga 001 Giorgio Armani Idole d`Armani Calvin Klein Eternity Moment