Designers » D E » Oriental Woody « Groups

Ellen Tracy Ellen Tracy for women

Ellen Tracy Ellen Tracy for women
dislike

Ellen Tracy Ellen Tracy for women Pictures Ellen Tracy Ellen Tracy for women Pictures

Ellen Tracy by Ellen Tracy is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. Top notes are plum, green notes, galbanum, osmanthus, peach, hiacynth, bergamot, lemon and cinnamon; middle notes are aldehydes, tuberose, orchid, orris root, jasmine, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley, rose, freesia and carnation; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, oakmoss, raspberry, cedar and tonka bean.

Plum Green Notes Galbanum Osmanthus Peach Hiacynth Bergamot Lemon Cinnamon

Aldehydes Tuberose Orchid Orris Root Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Rose Freesia Carnation

Sandalwood Amber Musk Oakmoss Raspberry Cedar Tonka Bean

Acqua di Venezia (Italian Journey No. 1)
Peony Rose
Alizee
First Edition Or
Gold

Ellen Tracy Fragrance Reviews

_christine_
_christine_

This was a blind buy and I accidentally ordered two big bottles instead of one. I decided it give it a try before I returned the extra bottle and I'm keeping both. This is very well done and worthy of keeping a backup.

This is not "old-lady" but it is adult. I mean that in the best way possible. It's not trendy or sweet. This fragrance says, "Yes, I know how a refined, high-quality perfume smells." It's about takin' care of business and smelling great while doing it.

While it smells wonderful, it's not overpowering or trying to steal the spotlight. That spotlight is for you dahling!

sbelle
sbelle

This fragrance definitely gets better as it wears and mellows. The initial spritz hinted at being head-achey but it transformed into something very pleasant. Stronger than my everyday perfume (Marchesa Parfum D'extase) so I'd advise a light hand. Evokes pink, purple, and gold. Reminds me of lush products. I got a big bottle though, and probably won't repurchase if it ever runs out.
I am not a fan of the bottle. Half the joy in perfumes for me is the lovely glass bottles, but this is clunky and kind of pointy, with a cheap plastic lid.
EDIT: i changed my mind. This one quickly becomes unbearable.

desertrose63
desertrose63

Ellen Tracy is just like your best gal friend. Reliable, friendly and always 'there' when u need her. The opening is bright, take charge and awakens with balanced fruits.The lime, lemon, plum and peach all 'curtsy' together and lead you to the inner room where there are comfy sofas and a relaxed but elegant feeling. The dry down is a bit fresh and clean but stays properly balanced between the musk and sandalwood. This one never disapoints and does noy leave you feeling $robbed. Just like a good friend.

CLeeK
CLeeK

After all the lovely reviews, I picked it up. I have Bronze and love it - so I thought: why not? Alas, it looks as though I just cannot wear anything that has musk in it. I sprayed it on a piece of tp first, since that is what I had handy, and hated it. Musk overload. But I decided to be brave and try it on my skin. The opening was so pretty. Soft and peachy fruity, and dusty sandalwood was there with some pretty florals. And then the musk showed up and totally ruined the party. Apparently my skin amplifies musk. That's all I could smell. It's awful on me. Like a bad bottle of Babe. Bet it's pretty on someone else!

Fabulous Janice
Fabulous Janice

Oh gosh! How to start? From the opening to drying down, this scent is a pure delight. It's a very non offensive scent. Can wear it anywhere, anytime. It's fresh, it's clean, it's warm, it's feminine, sophisticated, and romantic. It's everything bottled up into one perfect scent. I think it's a VERY under rated scent. I think it can compete with the best. Very timeless!

LoveJoy22
LoveJoy22

Ellen Tracy: Skin of a Peach, Cola scented, soapy-clean goodness! It is a Very soft & intriguing skin scent. . . .

Pet Ams
Pet Ams

I think I may have bought a fake version of this fragrance ?
After reading the reviews and about the notes I was so looking forward to smelling this perfume; oriental, woody, soapy; clean! I sprayed some on but didn't get any of the notes

PinkRainbow
PinkRainbow

This is a VERY complex beauty. Unique. Could not be mistaken for anything else.

Erinbath22
Erinbath22

I have decided that Ellen Tracy is one of my wear to work fragrances. I love it enough for it to me with me all day. It's sweetly uplifting, sophisticated, clean and soapy, sunshiney, and not over the top in your face in any way. It's sort of an addictive smell- my nose interpreted as lemony-soapy at first, but after wearing it a few more times and getting to know it better, I think it's just an overall impression that I'm getting from cinnamon, peach, and galbanum or the green notes.

My son smelled it and said, " mmmm, smells like soap!" Confirming my thoughts about it being a clean, freshly showered smell, but to me, it's so much more.

I love the spice, earthiness, woods, and soft warmth in the dry down. Longetivity very good, 5-6 hrs.
P. S. I totally get the Coca Cola impression- I get it too about 5 minutes in, sometimes, but it doesn't make me dislike it...:) in fact, mine is definitely Coke with a lemon squeeze.

emt1986
emt1986

You know what Ellen Tracy is? Rochas Femme Lite. Rochas Femme, but workplace-appropriate. I get a lovely lightly-spiced fruity and woody scent, more sophisticated than overtly sexy the way that Femme is, and a bit more modern. I'd eyeballed Ellen Tracy fragrances at T.J. Maxx several times, but always wound up taking home something else, but this time, there wasn't anything else (this particular store had a piss-poor perfume section) and I'm so glad (I picked up Bronze as well). It costs next to nothing, so if you see it, it's more than worth grabbing. It's not the strongest nor the longest lasting (though it does beat out the much pricier D&G Pour Femme in that arena), but no one will ever believe the pricetag. A lovely all-purpose perfume on the down-and-dirty cheap.

kbot
kbot

Was not expecting to enjoy this as much as I do. Got it in a blind swap and figured what the heck, but I actually love this scent. It's a great cold weather scent because of fresh spicy element, but is very day-to-evening--you won't overwhelm people at the office with this, but it still rocks for a night out. Very warm, sweet and low key glamorous. Almost a cheapie version of My Burberry or Chanel Beige, at least that's how it reads on me. Def smells more expensive than it is.

OrientalFruityGourmand

This is my second review.

I've just discovered a fun layering experiment that went so successfully this week that I must share it with all my fellow Ellen Tracy lovers.

Avon's Imari Seduction shares several notes in common with Ellen Tracy: Plum, Orchid, Amber. I really like how they smell combined. Wore the mix 4 times since Tuesday and really made a wonderful statement. If you try this, don't wear it in Thousand Isands NY area because it's my secret up here ok?

stardust808
stardust808

Sadly enough I get ZERO sandalwood and ALL hyacinth which is the worst case scenario for me with this perfume since hyacinth gives me headaches. My skin amplifies the hyacinth note like crazy as if this was a soliflore. Oh well.

Music_luver77
Music_luver77

This was a blind buy and I am happy :) I am wearing it for the first time today. The first spray made me very nostalgic. I can't place it but definitely a 'familiar' smell, likely something to do with children (maybe a shampoo I used on my children years ago? Or similar to the batch of cinnamon play-doh I made with my daughter once before?) I would say this is a light, feminine scent. I get hints of cinnamon, very slight floral and "clean" soap type scent. This sits close to the skin, so it is great for easy going situations. Highly recommend :)
EDIT: This smells exactly like a Lush brand bath bomb I have used in the past. I can't remember which one but definitely exact same scent!

OrientalFruityGourmand

Do you like fragrances that take you on a ride? Do like scavenger hunts? Do like to read thrilling novels? Do you like to sit and watch the sun come up? Do you like feeling feminine and confident? Do you like longevity, quality AND low prices?

Well it's time to scrape together $8 and own Ellen Tracy's "Ellen Tracy"!

Every time I wear this, I detect something else! This is such a fun experience! I'm constantly asking myself "oh what's that over there?" And "Did I see something there behind that flower?" And "I wonder what will happen next..." Ellen Tracy is *very* interesting. It engages my senses and my imagination!

I'm a huge fan of fragrances that have nuance. I love to wear anything that gives new impressions every five minutes. I also appreciate when a perfume house (no matter how big or small) shows care to the blending. I respect any scent that strives for harmony in the ingredients.

This is not a masterpiece, not a classic. But the construction offers the same level of interest as any award winning fragrance. What I mean is, Ellen Tracy provides a fulfilling *experience* to the wearer. Ellen Tracy is fun for the nose to unravel. I really like paying attention to the phases of this fragrance as it dries down.

I get more than 12 hours wear and I only paid $8 at TJMaxx. (Plus, I suppose I should mention it smells great on me! Tons of compliments!)

Every time I see any fragrance made by this label, I buy it. I must have at least 16 bottles of various Ellen Tracy scents. I find each to long lasting and great for everyday use. As with many of the other fragrances from Ellen Tracy, I adore the base the most.

Krasnylips
Krasnylips

Can't stop sniffing my hand. For some reason it gains attention. Imagine if Charlie Gold got more sophisticated. And imagine that the famous play doo note of Cavallier became prominent. This is it. Enjoy.

ginaerdahl
ginaerdahl

Cinnamon and peaches. Creamy, but sometimes I detect a sour note. Longevity about 3-4 hours. Winter, fall fragrance.

nirvana1
nirvana1

WOW! My first review here. I purchased this blind buy based on reviews and notes here being similar to one of the types of fragrances that I like (I have 80+ bottles) and I am NOT sorry at all! I always spray first on paper and every inch I am smelling now has a different scent. I have been bombarded in a good way! Happy Purchase here! I don't know what I would do without Fragrantica! I am pretty much a good judge, my skin doesn't do funny things so what I smell on paper is what I get.

mew.kitty
mew.kitty

Just tested this at CVS. It's very pretty (extremely light though) I have to have my nose pressed against my skin to even smell it. Something about it reminds me a bit of Jennifer Aniston's Lolavie. I get very faint floral notes and just a hint of powder. I really love it, but it's so weak. I don't know if the $15 gift set is worth it. (3.4 oz with shower gel and matching lotion)Bagain price. I want it, but do I really need it?

kissafred
kissafred

My mum actually got this as a gift from my cousin. I smelled it on her and immediately loved it. so i tried it on and everyone at work complimented me and i felt great

Sharipie
Sharipie

I have been following the reviews on this frag for a while now and have been hesitant because of the long list of notes. For some reason long note lists scare me. Lol But the top notes according to reviewers looked perfect to me. I love peach, sandalwood, cedar and musk so I thought what the heck and bought it at marshalls for $8. I sprayed it on as soon as I got out of the store and it's nothing like I expected. Its very strong to me and all woody. Everyone keeps talking about peach and I'm so disappointed I can't smell it or any fruits for that matter. Lots and lots of sandalwood. I keep trying it because there is something that keeps pulling me back in. I have to say longevity is amazing though! I put 2 sprays on before with and still smell it 8 hours later.

If you're on the fence about it I say try it. Its so cheap so it can't hurt! :)

386Vintage
386Vintage

Blind Summer Purchase
Under $8.00 us
Crisp, Lime after shower Scent
Irish Spring Soap , (Masculine)
Summer: Yes PM
Autumn:
Winter:
Spring: Yes

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

Disappointing blind buy.
Started out a bit like Christian Dior Dolce Vita and I thought - yes, a successful blind buy!
Five minutes later it smells like men's shaving cream.
Not unpleasant but a bit masculine for my tastes.

Bleyz16
Bleyz16

I have to say I'm very impressed! I bought this online as a blind buy because it was so inexpensive. Every now and then I getting whiffs of this beautiful scent. So light and inoffensive.

hdmc_2000
hdmc_2000

This is what you would wear to an interview or a sophisticated date. It reminds me of a woman wearing a business suit...hair up in a bun and glasses...but...this woman is sexy and classy too. Like a Victoria Secret model wearing a suit fit for a CEO. Heavy sandalwood, so go lightly upon application. Not an everyday scent, but wouldn't kick it out of bed for eatin' crackers! :)

Julia1506
Julia1506

It is my second bottle of this fragrance and I'm sure I'll buy it again. Love the scent from the top notes to the base. It is very elegant and sophisticated, not a "girly" fragrance. It is appropriate to office and to evening out as well, could be worn with suite and with summer dress. And always makes me happy.

JizzJuice
JizzJuice

One of the most overlooked sandalwood frags out there! I picked this up at a great deal and for all that it offers you can't beat it. All of the "Main Notes According To Your Votes" fits to a "T", which is how I arrived at choosing this alluring gem on a blind buy, couldn't be more happier! Thank you, fellow Fragranticans!

aztzura
aztzura

I purchased a boxed set at TJ Maxx for a great deal. My first impression of this fragrance is of Coca Cola but dried down to a lovely scent. I also purchased a boxed set of Ellen Tracy Bronze. I prefer Bronze since it lacked that initial cola smell.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

Ok, I really like this. Upon first sniff, I was afraid I would not. Believe it or not the note I smell that is stronger than the peach is the orris root! This is a frag that you can't overuse, though. Spray lightly. I 100% agree with the previous review that this is not so much a perfume scent, but a skin scent. I see this frag as an extension of my natural fragrance. No one would automatically think it was a perfume, they would just think it was you!

smritivsingh
smritivsingh

I luved it when I first sniffed it... bought it right away... realized later a synthetic note in it is irritating me... I think the woody note didn't gel with me... So, I gave it away :(

GalInGlasses
GalInGlasses

In general, I like this fragrance. It reminds me very strongly of David Yurman's Exotic Essence, which makes sense, as they both share dominant notes of peach, sandalwood, and musk. This perfume is comforting and pleasant, and it's good for easy wearing. I like to wear it when I'm not in the mood to make a statement, but still want to smell sweet and feminine. At first, I smell the syrupy-sweet peach a lot, as well as the sandalwood. Together, they make a kind of fruity vanilla impression. As the fragrance winds down, I get a lot more of the musk.

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

This seriously smells like Coca cola on my skin, with notes of cinnamon, sweet fruits and citrus... It's not very natural smelling in my opinion but I wouldn't say it's a bad smell. Also the longevity is really good.
Lovers of complex scents should try this.

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

I cannot wear this. I bought a few years ago based on notes alone but this is very chemical and sneeze inducing on me with no real transition between the notes very linear and headache inducing uncomfortable feeling without being strong at all somehow. It is very similar in some aspects to Arden's 5th Avenue after 5 which I like much better.

GypsyButterfly
GypsyButterfly

Sadly this scent has something in it that aggravates my allergies, and I noticed a lot of people sneezing around me today, which could be coincidence, but maybe not. It doesn't smell bad, but there's nothing special about it either. On me, it's got a generic soapy smell that just doesn't thrill me. Inoffensive but not for me.

shasta
shasta

I don't like the first 30+ minutes of this. The artificial top note is a killer and takes a long time to die down. It is a very strong synthetic odor which I find very cloying and nausea inducing. Ironically, many people find it to be the best part of this scent. The drydown is the best part for me which isn't that great either. The plum notes, unfortunately, overpower the jasmine. To me, this is a fragrance that would be out of place in many work and play situations. It's like, you smell it and you turn to see who is wearing it, and it is the person taking your order at burger king. I will not be wearing this.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Ellen by Ellen Tracy has a soapy yet sweet sophistication about it. Clean musk and sandalwood have a calming and mature presence. When I say mature I'm not talking so much about age as I am about the way a woman carries herself, to have an air of maturity about her. A sweet ripe peach and a lush young rose keep this fragrance very feminine as you get more of the woody cedar and powdery-sweet osmanthus in the dry down. I get a hint of orris root and can definitely detect the plum and cinnamon in the dry down. This is a beautiful fragrance, I think it's very classy and office appropriate. Decently priced and I would highly recommend Ellen by Ellen Tracy! Love it!

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

I bought this one years ago and really liked it. I assume I used the whole bottle as I don't recall what happened to it. I ran into the fragrance at TJ's for cheap so I grabbed it and remembered why I liked it. Very simple, stylish, affordable and fresh. Definitely a nice one to add to your collection if your ok with something that is not hugely overpowering or overly interesting. Not that Ellen is boring however it's not Flowerbomb! I am glad I found this again.

sweetviolet
sweetviolet

This by far the best perfume I've ever smelled! So sophisticated and elegant, youcan wear this everyday at anytime. It smells very similar to Chanel #22 at a much affordable price. It's soft sexy and last a long time. I hope this perfume is never discontinued. I could bath in this stuff! It's what a perfume should be. Not bubble gum overly sweet cotton candy type scents of today that when they dry down all but dissapear. I get allot of compliments on Ellen Tracy perfume and will never get tierd of this absolutly beautiful well balanced scent. Mmmmm heavenly!

Ellen Tracy is quite a creamy, clean scent. I am glad to have tried this, as I find it rather comforting and suitable for casual wear.

It meshes well with my chemistry, and at certain stages in the composition it can be very soft, almost like a skinscent. Sandalwood, peach, aldehydes, lily of the valley, musk and galbanum appear to be the most dominant accords to my nose.

The opening blend of peach and aldehydes is quite fresh and sparkling, however as the fragrance continues to develop it becomes smoother and creamier, with lots of sandalwood, white floral notes and green nuances.

Ellen Tracy is not a known brand in Australia, however I have heard that it's a rather inexpensive brand overseas. That's great to know. It means that you get a decent quality fragrance for a small price.

I must admit that Ellen Tracy does have a slightly more mature approach, however that's not to say that it can't be worn by younger women. Ellen Tracy would more than likely appeal to those that like soft, clean and soapy scents.

The only disappointing factor I found whilst wearing this fragrance was its lack of longevity. I had to re-apply once every three hours.

myolderbrother
myolderbrother

I LOVE the bottle and wanted to love the scent. Unfortunately, I did not. On my skin, it's a cinnabar scented peach tea. This would be lovely and cozy for autumn on the right person. My glamorous grandmother wore cinnabar and opium and they were brilliant on her...I just wish she could have experienced this because she would have loved it.

ccj36
ccj36

I wore Ellen Tracy about 11 years ago when it was fairly new. I liked it, but for whatever reason moved on to something else. I recently found it at Marshall's for a HUGE discount, so I grabbed a bottle. It is a very classy fragrance in the same style of Burberry. I love the sandalwood/cedar drydown. It isn't overwhelming, which would make it good for the office. When I wear it, I feel like I should be wearing a suit. ET is an elegant, subtle, "professional" type of scent.

drouhin
drouhin

Such a wearable Oriental! Even in warmer weather, it's not overpowering but subtle and elegant. I often dislike fruity notes, so was initially hesitant when I saw the long list of them. These are well blended with the woods, however, and play a secondary role, more like Mitsouko than Escada.

A small criticism: sometimes I think there's a little too much going on here. I'll sniff my wrist and think, "...AND tonka, AND raspberry, AND...", like Ellen Tracy's trying to be all things to all wearers and might benefit from a little more clarity of purpose. It's hard to quibble at this price point, however.

amoregal
amoregal

Just got this. It $12.99 at TJ Maxx so I thought that I would give it a try since I like the notes in this. Wow, it's beautiful. So soft and is not one of those scents that you have to wait for. It's wearable at first spritz. Starts off very peachy(lovely), flowery, powdery and clean, but then morphs into more spicy, yet not overpowering soft oriental. It's non-offensive and not at all masculine, at least not on me. Very feminine fragrance. It's a keeper, for sure.

pipergirl
pipergirl

This came in a 4 pack of Ellen Tracy roller balls ($9.99 at Marshall's) and this one is my favorite out of the 4. Ellen Tracy is a subtle, musky, woodsy fragrance with a classic feel to it. Powdery peach and florals, softened by sandalwood and freshened by cedar. Gorgeous and wearable almost anytime and everywhere - long lasting on my skin, too. I love this. If I run across a big bottle I'm going to snatch it up.

ForrealMe2

I can not get over how delicious this smells someone else said Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Leau smells like this can anyone confirm this to be true cause if so i maybe getting that in the future if i can't find this..but this is so amazing i actually crave this..

ForrealMe2

I love this scent sooo much it reminds me a bit of burberry brit edp without the lime and citrus because i thought what was the pear was actually the peach in this fragrance so not an exact dupe but you can smell some similarities..it's a wonderful fragrance and the price was too good to pass up for the gift set..from low,medium,to high sillage i would say its well above medium sillage..its really a nice fruity fragrance that feels soft but strong enough to show its beautiful colors..its semi loud..i would of loved it louder but it is loud enough for me to enjoy it...i really am shocked on the price of this one as it smells so good it should be priced more..definately a business scent you can be confident in and out of the office

VeeNVegas
VeeNVegas

My first thought when I smelled this on my skin was moth balls! After seeing the notes listed here I can only think that it must be cedar that I am smelling....kind of like the "hamster cage" someone mentioned below. Two hours later and it still smells exactly the same and just as strong.,,,maybe a little soapy too. I tried this scent 6 years ago and had the same experience, was hoping that my chemistry might have changed enough in that time that I would be able to wear this....no way!

lmlovespapa
lmlovespapa

VERY nice smells like a "diet" version of Cashmere mist by DOnna Karan, powdery, musky, and a little sweet, would be great for the office.

chrinen
chrinen

Very warm and soft. A lot of cinnamon to start with and in the drydown quite musky. And a tiny bit masculine in the drydown but not in a bad way. I like it.

Lara517
Lara517

Ellen Tracy was a big surprise for me, as I do NOT like sweet scents at all. I had to give it a try, as it was a gift. The more I wore it, the more I loved it.
I normally go for green and clean scents, but ET by ET, just took some getting used to.
Warm, woody and sweet, yet not in a cloying, old lady scent.
I've even bought a back up bottle!
I would recommend it to any woman, any age, any time.
It's truly quite lovely and the price is incredible!
Ellen Tracy by Ellen Tracy is a parfum I will cherish, perhaps into old-ladyhood!

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Ellen Tracy and I got off to a bad start with Ellen Tracy Bronze, so I was a little dubious with this one... However after reading the reviews and the notes I figured I had to give it a shot. I am SO glad I did! This one worked for me in a way that Bronze did not. I love the sandalwood!!! And the peach and musk... Really, just a brilliant combination! Creamy, soft sandalwood mixed with the sweet, juicy peach, maybe a hint of cedar here and there but nothing overpowering,barely-there florals, all in all a winning concoction in my opinion. It is great in cool weather, and can work for day wear or more casual evenings, as well. I am curious to see how it will hold up as the weather warms up. I really enjoy this versatile, feminine fragrance and HIGHLY recommend it!

laurakaye
laurakaye

Ellen Tracy, I think I love you.

I found this in a set of four rollerball minis at TJ Maxx. Applied to my wrist and inhaled, excited to see if I liked this one as much as I do ET Bronze and ET Ellen. And I do, I do! But in such a different way.

As a fairly new student to deciphering notes, I wondered what I would find upon smelling this for the first time...and the first thing that came to mind was, oh my gosh, I am smelling a more feminine version of Burberry Men, a scent I bought for my husband to try. Could this be right?

I immediately came to this site and searched the notes in ET and compared them to the notes in Burberry Men. The notes in common that jumped out at me are cedar, sandalwood and musk. These must be the notes that always bring to my mind walking on a crisp, sunny day in autumn beneath trees whose leaves have turned brilliant colors and are starting to fall. That's how Burberry made me feel when I was searching for a new scent for my husband...and when he was less than impressed, it became mine and I loved it.

This is part of what's so fun about this site, discovering what notes stir your soul and bring you to a vivid place in your mind. You can paint a picture with a couple of spritzes. I'm thinking ET will be a definite staple for me come autumn.

Jane Stephanie
Jane Stephanie

To me it's both mossy and woody and one of my favourite fragrances. There is something to it that makes me feel "clean" and innocent. Almost baby like. I can't explain it other than saying that it is such a wonderful scent on me and I have been mad about it for 8-10 years now. I can't imagine that I'll ever grow tired of this fragrance!

Beyou T
Beyou T

Don't really care for this- too woodsy! All I smelled was cedar (which I'm finding I really do not like at all) and it was too strong/pungent an odor for me. Felt like I smelled like a hamster cage lol. Anyway, this perfume would be good for an older lady as it does say classic and mature. It's just not for me! Literally just bought it today n smelled it. Thought I would like it but do not. Update: Already returned it to store!

bobo1
bobo1

It smells exactly like Lancome's foundation in the 70's. Instantly reminded me my youth days.
The most prominent notes to my nose are Ylang Ylang and sandal.

@jedikitty

Thanks for the feedback. Very interesting. I notice that the scent coming directly from the bottle is divine! Truly lovely. But when it reaches my skin it changes. I think you are right about my skin not liking it. I also do notice that the chemically note has been stronger or weaker the few times I have tested it, so I'm intrigued that it could be stress or even vitamins. I will put this aside and try it another time to see if its any different. I really want to like this and it is stunning from the bottle. I never considered it might be a fake. I bought it from the cosmetics department at a local drugstore. The numbers on the bottom of the box match the ones on the bottle, although I know that's not foolproof. It was a very reasonable price, so if it was faked, at least no one made much profit. Makes me wonder. I'll give this another chance and keep my eye open for another bottle to compare. I don't see this one around too often.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

A sweet floral; starts out on my skin with a floral mix, then a note of rose comes through. After that, it became very sweet, and became very indistinct in development. It seemed a confused and somewhat overwhelming floraly blend. Never got the depth or the woods.

calevacin
calevacin

I'm very sorry to say that this fragrance didn't work for me. It's too sweet, but with the kind of sweetness you would expect to find in liquid sugar, it's like maple syrup but without the woodsyness. To my nose it's too medicinal, it reminds me of a cough syrup of some sort. I find it very flat, no deepness to make it interesting. I gave it away to my mom, she likes it better.

Jama4
Jama4

Alluring in a bottle!!!!

My cousin wears this perfume and smells soooooo good. It is long lasting, leaves a trail, has a warm cypre (wood) component, and is sweet. If you want to make a good impression and are into floral/sweet / woody scents this is a great one to try. It has potential to become one's signature scent.

Her skin type: oily / youthful
Projection: fills a room
Longevity: 10 hrs +
Office safe: if applied lightly
Timing: all year any time of the day
Cost: $29 -$11 (red tag sale) for 50 ml / 1.69 oz at Winners / TJ Maxx

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on skin type, the season, and my personal tastes

Hello Radchick,

I wonder if your Ellen Tracy is a fake. Apparently, there are some being sold around, even on the trusty ol' Amazon.com. I just read some very unhappy user reviews there. The real Ellen Tracy is a very lovely fragrance...
Another possibility for your Ellen to smell this weird could be your skin not linking it; that can be caused by so many different things, diet, medication, even stress - they all can, and will, change the fragrance's outcome. Even vitamin B can make it stink. I've been on some anti-inflammatory meds before, and pretty much all my tried and true frags were way off on me...

I normally love anything 90's, except for this apparently. I bought this blind, hoping to find an underrated gem. These reviews are mostly glowing, and I love all the notes listed, so I'm not sure what went wrong here. This smells very artificial and chemically on my skin, like furniture cleaner or nail polish remover. The drydown is slightly better, but still hardly tolerable to me. There is a persistent bothersome note in this. I feel that my skin chemistry has sadly betrayed me this time round.

HeidiLynn

This one makes me so happy every time I wear it, I reach for it often. I feel confident, strong but still feminine, like having someone nice hold your hand just because they want to.

It starts out with a bergamot-citrus blast that very quickly turns into a fruity note that is not excessively sweet. The peach and plum are there, but not candied, rather they are lightly mulled or spiced. The sandalwood note is predominant as this perfume dries down, enriched by hints of oakmoss, orris root, cinnamon, and a touch of cedar. I see the floral notes listed, but really don’t get the scent of any single bloom—just a general feminine feel; and a lightness, almost a crispness that keeps some of the heavier notes from taking over, I think which also comes from the faintly lingering bergamot-citrus notes.

It is certainly a musk, in a very pleasant and androgynous way—with the musk and sandalwood, this really could be a perfume for a young man or one who likes a lighter scent. My daughter tells me “you smell like Grandpa at the lake”—by which I think she means I smell a bit like a fresher version of Old Spice!

I find this scent to be very well blended; I’m using my imagination a bit to get the single notes, as together they create such a perfect whole. It transitions smoothly as it dries down, changing subtly depending on conditions (skin moisture, temperature, stress). While it changes, it never strays far from a warm, spicy sandalwood musk.

I’m mid-30’s, BTW, and do like light spicy scents, Orientals, sandalwoods and musks. I find Ellen Tracy to be unique and calming. It isn’t a gourmand; it’s not a bower of flowers; it has no patchouli (notes which seem so ubiquitous and overdone). It isn’t “too” anything—not too fruity, not too sweet, not too floral, not overwhelmingly musky, masculine, or dark; it’s “just right”. And frankly the price (1 oz for $10 at TJ Maxx) makes it that much better!

celebrity89
celebrity89

Wants to be a great fragrance. This is a "warm" one, modern and unusual-I smell Ben-gay in there. Spicy, even mentholy with a hint of floral when deeply inhaled. Similar to Chaos and other Donna Karan fumes and Halle from Halle Berry. For mature audiences, and only in the Fall or Winter.
Doesn't quite do the cinnamon justice as does Bellodgia.

lisaivette
lisaivette

I purchased this edp based upon the reviews. I eagerly sprayed it for the first time and I was absolutely in love. This was going to be "the one", I could totally relate to Jedikitty's feeling of nirvana. I am not very good at describing notes but for the first twenty minutes it was heaven, so clean and creamy at the same time. Then it just disappeared. I want this to work so badly, I have been wearing it every day trying to get a whiff of what I smelled the first time I sprayed it. Please come back to me!

vintage_scent
vintage_scent

Mmmm...this is delicious! I must say, this is a cornucopia of a scent. Just look at all those wonderful notes! Such a wonderful mix. I get sandlewood and plum mostly, and wonderful cinnamon stays softly in the background the whole time. It is really a wonderfully different perfume that I am finding perfect for fall...a cornucopia!

I love the powdery orris in this also, it makes it so powdery and elegant and complex. The shower gel and lotion are to die for too.
I am really loving this...it is quickly becoming one of my favorites. And it smells so much more expensive than it is!

jedikitty

Oh, Ellen, Ellen, where have you been all my life?

Well, at least, the years I have started to appreciate perfumes the way they should be - how they smell on me, and affect my mood, and not what smells good on others (although, on rare occasions, there have been some overlap here).
Thanks to a generous sample of "Ellen Tracy" from a wonderful Fragrantican, Raina, I am in fragrance induced nirvana...
This fragrance is so absolutely beautiful, I am having a hard time describing my experience except that I feel reborn... The many, many notes in the composition are so artfully blended together, I am also having hard time singling them out. The ones I do sense are: sandalwood, peach, plum, musk, hyacinth, amber, freesia, carnation, and tonka bean.
I do not get any citrus whatsoever, and I am VERY happy about that. I find the citrus, on me, tends to get masculine and sour, and not too many citrusy fragrances work with my chemistry.

Anyway, back to Ellen Tracy... I generally like sandal but, in this composition, I love the sandal. It is smooth, warm, feminine and sexy, and that's just how this perfume makes me feel. The amber and musk are deepening the experience, and the hyacinth is just at the right level of intensity to make it all zesty without being too punchy.

This fragrance feels as cozy as a warm rice pudding on a cold, dreary day... smells a little like it, too...

Sillage: soft, close to skin, 2 inch no trail
Longevity: moderate - about 5 - 6 hrs.
My full size bottle is on its way!

Thank you again, Raina, for introducing me to Ellen Tracy!

i like ellen tracy perfumes. they are feminine and down to earth, not loud or obnoxious, usually pleasing and compliment getters and this is no exception. i love wearing this floral/woody scent especially on weekends. it lasts about 4 hrs and just smells lovely outdoors. i like it especially in spring and fall.

missnoe
missnoe

I bought this based on a magazine strip. That can be tricky (it was also super-inexpensive). Although aldehydes and I are not friends, I agree with other reviewers that they are subtle enough to be acceptable. Without the aldehydes, this would be an virtually perfect perfume for me. It's a great combo of fruity and floral, well-balanced with woody and warm. Very wearable. I also bought Elizabeth Arden After Five based on several votes of it's similarity with Ellen Tracy. On the plus side, After Five does not have the aldehydes. It's very pleasant but not nearly as complex as Ellen Tracy.

AngieGCarp
AngieGCarp

Just LUVely! A great mid range perfume not too girly and light, not to spicy or strong. I can see it being great for the office or church where you want to smell fresh and clean but not offending. Ellen Tracy has a pinch of masculinity which for me is a BONUS! This perfume is so very well rounded. A wonderful blind buy. Highly recommended. Costs about 15.00 on Overstock.com.

HeidiLynn

I bought this perfume blindly (thank you, Fragrantica members for your helpful reviews) at TJ Maxx for a very good price. I love warm fragrances, and couldn't resist the descriptions. I'm not disapointed. It starts with fruit, but not sticky-sweet fruity; I definitely got peach and plum notes. It went quickly into a subtle, mild musk that is wonderful--I smell the amber, woody notes/sandalwood--with a sweetness that is not cloying. I see others have described it as potentially unisex and I agree; the musk is nearly masculine, but not in an overpowering way. It reminds me of, many years ago, making out with my boyfriend (now husband) in the car--and smelling like his cologne after the fact. That lingering muskiness is similar; very warm, intriguing and intimate. It will be fun to see how it changes on my skin with the seasons and with my moods; even going outside in the heat brings out different notes. Love it!

ScentOCD
ScentOCD

I've worn this a couple of times since my purchase. I like it. It's not going to be a favorite. In fact, I'm not sure that I will keep it. Very obviously the peach stands out. It's too 'peachy' for me. Maybe that's just my skin or my not really preferring a strong peach note. If you like peach - you will probably like Ellen Tracy. The peach note is sparkly. The fragrance is powdery and woody. While clean and close to the skin. It's a safe, classy, inoffensive, lovely scent. It would be nice scent to wear at the office. Or for whatever occasion you would like to wear it in any season.

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

Interesting scent: At first spray, a woody, flowery smell takes over. Give it time, and you are left with a beautiful, soft, musky, kinda of soapy smell that's very feminine. It's long lasting (+++), perfect for every day or office ware. Oooh, and the price is really reasonable. Not crazy about it, but I like it.

starlight47
starlight47

This is my favorite fragrance made by Ellen Tracy! I LOVE it so much! Yes I would recommend it to a friend. I am on my second bottle and I hope they never discontine this fragrance.

Vamy69
Vamy69

This was a total blind buy for me and I am so happy to say that I am loving this! It is soapy, clean, woody, spicy and rich all at the same time. I can pick out so many of the different notes and somehow they all seem to mingle beautifully on my skin. I can also see wearing this in all four of the seasons as it seems to know no real season and in my opinion could easily be pulled off in any weather. Thank you TJ MAXX for bargain!!!

*UPDATE* I love this so much I could easily see this becoming my new signature scent!

June18
June18

comforting, clean smelling. perfect to wear around the house. I enjoy it.

Onalark2000
Onalark2000

Love my Ellen Tracy! The first time I smelled this scent was in a Vogue magazine. I let my mother smell it and she stated it was too strong and not pleasent. When I actually went and bought it I was wearing it around the house. My mother had walked down the hallway and commented on the new perfume and that it was a really nice smell. I had to laugh and tell her it was the purfume she had stated earlier that smelled bad.

Pace,MioDolceCuore
Pace,MioDolceCuore

Absolutely in LOVE with this one. The difference between having a crush and starting to actually fall in love.

This reminds me of everything that I wanted Lancôme's Trésor to be- where Trésor opens with that rotten and LOUD peach- the remnants of Trésor, the end of the drydown- with Ellen Tracy you spray twice and have that amazing scent from the get go. Woodsy and spicy, smoldering fire that's always there but not screaming at you.
Very perfect for daytime office use- but I can see that on the right person at night as well.

Not a scent that 16 year olds will wear- and I can actually very much see this on a man without it being anywhere close to 'androgynous' in the Calvin Klein sense. This is truly a scent that truly magnifies YOU and your body chemistry. It is the difference between you being worn by haute couture and you taking an outfit and absolutely making it your own.

Sophisticated, almost preppy and nice girl- a very nerdy but alluring person with self confidence, you know, the kind that knows how to dress in style; that says 'sexy' without skin being revealed. Which is why this could work anywhere from an office, a place of worship, to a nice, sappy and hopelessly romantic walk underneath the stars.

It enhances YOU and doesn't pretend to make you anyone else but yourself- that kind of fragrance.
Definitely leaves an impression of the great 90ies perfumes.
"Woodsy" done in perfection. I'm 31 and will gift this to my own mother- it is that versatile.

Edit: Gave a bottle to my mother as well - who adores it and says she gets complimented on wearing it. She has asthma and it is absolutely rare for her to find a perfume she can not only tolerate, but love.
Woodsy-spicy seems to be compatible with asthma in her case while fruity-floral and patchouli/fruitchouli require an inhaler...

Juicyjersey
Juicyjersey

It's okay....not crazy about it... It's for everyday...

dbrii24
dbrii24

Ellen Tracy is marvelous and one of my faves! It's such a rich, feminine and inviting fragrance. The woody, fruit & floral notes dance together in seductive harmony. Well blended and impressive. A sparkling scent perfect for making a beautiful impression. It is strong, but it's not overwhelming. It's down right delish!

Thistlegirl
Thistlegirl

I acquired this perfume many years ago, sort of by accident and applied it on a special occasion because I was in a pinch. I didn't own any other perfume and I really wanted to feel and look sophisticated that day. I didn't expect to fall in love with it.

Ellen Tracy is a sophisticated, rich, complex fragrance. It has a masculine vibe, which I love. I can't really distinguish the fruit or floral notes but it definitely screams spicy, woody oriental. The powder note that some people detect comes from the amber and orris root but is not "old lady" powdery. The cinnamon note gives this perfume such a unique twist.

This is the kind of perfume you could wear to the office or on a date. It's sexy in a mysterious way but sophisticated and mature at the same time. When I wear it I feel sexy, refined, and confident. This is probably the closest I've ever come to having a signature fragrance.

eranaral
eranaral

This starts out as cedar and sandalwood, within an hour, its full blown white soap smell. Its very clean soap smell that lasts well on the skin 6-8 hours.

aray
aray

I see this one more as a warm, woody, mossy fragrance with a hint of (warm) fruit for starters, which is most likely the plum jumping me, which I adore.

It very much reminded me of Feminite du Bois by Shiseido, only a million times more affordable. ;)

Very sophisticated, sensual and comforting. I get zero powder at all, unlike many reviews before me. Just warmth and yummyness. Definitely a candidate for a androgynous scent, as well.

devaluxe
devaluxe

This is probably the closest thing I have to a "signature scent" because it smells nice on me, it's inexpensive but doesn't smell like it, and I find it doesn't offend noses. If I'm looking for something a bit more headstrong I use Avon's Timeless (see my review there) as that is one of my absolute favorites. I really, really enjoy this perfume. I get compliments when I wear it so it's not like it totally blends in with the woodwork. It's just a nice, clean fragrance suitable for any occasion.

I like my first impression of this perfume.it smells nice and fresh.but after just 5 minutes something artificial appears that makes me sick.it can be osmanthus as most of perfumes with strong osmanthus note make me sick(namely Flora by Gucci).
in fact I don't feel anything woody here,but an oriental floral perfume for a mature lady.
the long lasting power and sillage are ok,or even better than ok.
I wouldn't wear this one,but it would be great for a middle age classy lady.

TigerEyes
TigerEyes

Just bought this, and I think I've found my new daytime "office" fragrance. Clean and sophisticated, close to the skin, with a fun five minutes of "pencil shavings" that brought me back to the 4th grade! After about an hour we're down to a soft woody amber. Nice change from the white flowers I'm usually drawn to. I feel like a professional grownup in this one. Bet it would smell good on a man, too.

this is flowery and fresh. on dry down the floral combines with a rich earthiness of the oakmoss and musk which i absolutely love. really a gorgeous day scent that can also take you into evening nicely. i like it very much. 8.5 out of 10.

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

EDP: To my nose, this is a light-version of Dolce Vita. Classy, a little complex, and perfect for daytime,.. very nice.

sofababe
sofababe

I am in love with this! I got a sample of the EDT yesterday and applied it to my wrists straight away and could smell it for the rest of the day (5 hours approx).
I'm looking online for a full size bottle, I can only see EDP but I'm hoping they are the same.
The floral notes in this are good and strong, I'm not a huge fan of orientals, I seem to get a headache with many of them but ET has enough light soft florals to make this a delicious smooth combination.
I will be buying a bottle very soon, and at £12 for 50ml I won't be complaining about the cost either, it smells far more expensive.

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

It's such a CLASSIC scent! Soft, slightly powdery, slightly sweet and mossy. Perfect everyday scent. It reminds me of the way my mom always smelled growing up. Maybe she wore something similar. It's so beauiful just like my mother <3

Fragaria
Fragaria

I picked up a bottle of the peony and rose and thought, eh...safe enough, good price, I'll take it! The bottle was pretty also. I noticed mine that I bought was a plain bottle but I sprayed some on my wrist and shopped some more. I kept smelling something wonderful, and thinking it was the perfume department I'd just passed, I shrugged it off. The scent was still around and I was trying to sniff where it was coming from and it was ME! It was MUCH better than what I'd smelled in the store. I even thought it might have been another perfume I tried earlier and not the Ellen Tracy one. I got home and checked on here because this was WAY too lovely! The one I got wasn't the peony and rose I tried in the store, it's the plain Ellen Tracy and I'm so happy! This was a pure accident and to me this perfume has that certain something that puts it above too many other perfumes. It's safe, yes, and good for work and not offensive to anyone and I agree with all the other reviewers here that like it except for ONE thing, this has that certain SOMETHING that takes it over the top for me. It's so incredibly desireable to me. It's a fave for sure! Clean and so preppy. I bet Elizabeth Taylor smelled like this in Father of the Bride. :-)

I have often pondered the possibility of buying a bottle of ELLEN TRACY scent unsniffed, on the strength of the beautiful bottle alone. It costs nearly nothing, so the temptation to take the gamble is almost irresistible. I happened upon a sample, however, and so now it is is possible for me to make an informed decision.

ELLEN TRACY is a safe fragrance. It was obviously intended to be that way: low-key florals, clean musk, light woodsiness, a few non-rotten fruits. This is a nice, wearable and even giftable perfume, which is not something I'd often recommend, since people differ so much in their tastes in perfume. ELLEN TRACY is so innocuous that I cannot imagine anyone not finding it to be a perfectly fine everyday, all occasion fragrance.

That said, the price paid for inoffensivity is, as always, lack of excitement. The notes are very unclear and indistinct. Could be just about any flowers, any fruits, and any woods. As a result, this is not a composition that will carve a place in my olfactory memory bank. It's just too ... vague. But now I do know that I can buy the beautiful bottle knowing that it is at least possible to wear the contents harbored within, which is more than some designer fragrances can claim.

logicmuppet
logicmuppet

Take Britney Spears "Curious" and spray it inside a medium-sized aged cedar box. Dip your finger into some baby powder and swipe the bottom of the box. Let it sit closed for a few days, then open it wide. This is Ellen Tracy. I thought I was nuts with the Britney Spears comparison, but I put the two on opposite wrists, and though they aren't twins, they seem to be in the same family. But Ellen Tracy is deeper and richer. The more I wear it, the more I like it. I don't really get "fruit" out of it, but there is a little sweetness. It turns a little sour toward the end of the run, but that's how I perceive raspberry.

kylexora
kylexora

A bit classic perfume. To me, it smell like 90's perfume. I got a sample from an internet purchase, and despite it's a classic scent, I kinda love it. However, I find it similar to Avon Imari Velvet. Not so good... but wearable...

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

I snagged a bottle of this at TJ Maxx today for ten bucks, and was quite happy since I just ordered it off of the internet for 30 dollars last week. (I will return that one!) I spritzed a bit on my wrist in the car, and went to pick up my daughter at college. She is 18 and has quite a nose for perfume. Immediately she noticed the scent and said I smelled really good! I think this is a "safe" perfume. You are not going to probably turn heads or have men panting over you wearing Ellen Tracy. But of course, those are not the only reasons that we wear fragrance! This would be a beautiful choice to wear to an office setting, or church. It is feminine, quiet, and very pretty. I do not get a separate note dry down which indicates to me it is blended very well! All and all, I will probably wear this as my new Spring/early summer perfume. I needed something different and new, and this could fit the bill!

deeannek
deeannek

This is one of my newest purchases. I love it but I wouldn't classify it as woody at all. I get lots of fruit and a clean fresh scent. Very sophisitcated though.

Sissi
Sissi

I whould not catalgorized this as an
orental woody it should be a floral fruity the opening notes are a hint of plum maybe a faint wisper of peach
and hiacynh i don't noticed the aldehydes i don't think my my opinion
there's any aldehydes at all.
the bottle is beautiful clean lines
nothing flashy a light golden color
this is'nt a flashy perfume it's for a gal who emjoys the simple things in life.

9154mf
9154mf

This is a lovely perfume, wow with so many different notes who knows what to expect, but its blended so well, you can smell basically all the different notes but for me this isa soft, slightly powdery floral with a soft woody undertone. Its almost 'clean' smelling really. Suitable for any ocassion and could never really be offensive. It smells mature but fresh at the same time, understated but just a little bit sexy with the hint of spicy woods. I was happy to use up my sample and while I wont go out of my way to buy it I would swap for a bottle or decant.

LoveLy
LoveLy

didnt like it much i think it was the ylang ylang(which i've realized i am not the fondest of)

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

This is a real real nice scent. Its very woodsy smelling to me and I especially love woodsy scents and a little floral mixed in.

naleiarenee
naleiarenee

Nice fragrance as it has a very Sweet,yet light and airy effect on my skin.This leans more on the side of a floral oriental,than woody oriental ,in my opinion.A bit on the shy side for my current taste,though I've worn this one off and on for 5 yrs .

Sassy1
Sassy1

Very nice...the plum stands out for me along with a little apricot at the top. It then goes very powdery soft with a full cedar background. I can't pick up any specific flowers in the heart but the blend smells white and light. I'm sure it has good sillage as I only put on a dab and can smell it from over a foot away.
This is in no way masculine...it's a soft pretty feminine scent.
Unfortunately, too much powder for me, I tire of it after an hour or so and it catches in the back of my throat.
I'll finish up my sample but won't be purchasing a bottle.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

Wow! This is not your ordinary woody oriental! Fresh, fruity and slightly spicy at first, I get a little bit of a "bubblegum" effect for 15 minutes, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE. It uplifts me. Afterward, it proceeds to dry down to a warm, clean, slightly mossy, woodsy base. There is nothing heavy about this fragrance on me, and also nothing distinctly floral. Had I not found MaxMara first, this would have easily been my signature scent.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I bought this and Max Mara today both unsniffed and I like this one it is very sweet and I really like the bottle it looks better in person.I don't regret this purchase and it lasts long too.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

On the clean side of the oriental woody genre, in my experience. I could imagine this perfume suiting a variety of women. It's feminine in a pretty sort of way, not too sweet...Raspberry in the base notes seems to keep it very girly, and it's something I rarely come across. When I wear this, I don't feel like I smell like flowers--which is both a good thing and a bad thing(a well-done natural floral fragrance is divine!) It's an acceptable woman's perfume, I couldn't imagine people holding their noses upon encountering a woman who wears this, but I wouldn't call it a sexy perfume...It doesn't strike me that way, but I have yet to hear male feedback on it....The first description of this scent as "almost preppy" seems fitting to me, and describes why I couldn't ever call a fragrance like this my signature scent...

ktv0926
ktv0926

Ellen Tracy is a wonderful charming classic fragrance!
The scent is feminine and graceful with beautiful fresh floral notes, slightly woody.
The base is mossy and warm.
One of those great timeless fragrances!

snobuni77
snobuni77

I find this perfume very powdery & floral.The powdery fades after a couple minutes & allows the orchid, jasmine, & Lily of the Vally take center stage.I think its the Ylang Ylang and tuberose that is dominant in the floral though.

I do smell the woody "cedar" as well as the oak moss, but in very light drips & drabs.Its as if a bouquet of flowers is growing on the edge of the woods and the flowers are covered with a mossy dew.

The mossy woodsy scent fully makes its appearance about 45 min an hour after the drydown and thank goodness because that floral took over a little too much on me.

It is a very pleasant scent & a little dab will do ya ;)

Jasraeldesigns
Jasraeldesigns

Oh How I Loved this Fragrance! It has such a sophisticated smell to it. Very alluring, but I must say that it broke me out relentlessly!!!

What a grand price to pay to smelling beautiful.

I had to give it away sadly! :-(

Nuppu
Nuppu

It's funny how different vay we see and smell perfumes. To me Ellen Tracy is deep, mossy and woody, not flowery or "clean" at all, more masculine than feminine. Round and smooth, and I personally like this more on a man than a woman.

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

When I sold perfume I would always sneak a spray of this one. It is what a woman should smell like. Fresh, flowery but sweet. Not overpowering but clean and almost preppy. It is a very balanced scent.