Designers » D E » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Miss Pucci Emilio Pucci for women

Miss Pucci Emilio Pucci for women
dislike

Miss Pucci Emilio Pucci for women Pictures Miss Pucci Emilio Pucci for women Pictures

Miss Pucci is launched in 2010 as a feminine fragrance created by three perfumers - Francois Demachy, Christine Nagel and Benoit Lapouza. The fragrance includes notes of agrums, rose, orange blossom, jasmine, along with Virginia cedar, iris and white musk in a base.

Miss Pucci is available in a flacon designed of metal and glass Miss Pucci was created by Francois Demachy, Christine Nagel and Benoist Lapouza.

Citruses Magnolia Sicilian Lemon

Rose Glacee

Miss Pucci Fragrance Reviews

sassa7
sassa7

Got a sample from Sephora and tried it on for weeks and I was loving it so I went ahead and bought the big bottle and as soon as I stepped out of the mall and tried it on again, I instantly walked back in to return it. It suddenly smelled like Harpic pine toilet detergent, even my mother agreed. I honestly don't know what happened.
Note: when I went to Sephora to get it, the ladies told me that they only had one bottle in stock cuz they had just disconinued it because it wasnt selling and stopped carrying it in store..

evacecilias
evacecilias

A very delicate soft flowery and citrus cocktail scent. Probably one that dissapear on my skin just like these type of light scents do...
but a big plus to its crisp and fresh and a little different approach.
I like it , but it is even more subtle and almost gone within an hour.now when wearing it. I would have loved it if it was stronger...too bad.
There is a note in it reminding me of Beautiful, that me and my mother was wearing both, in the late eighties - but that was to my memory sharper than this.
The bottle is too spectacular for what it withelds...

Ealing64
Ealing64

This is really lovely. Perfect for daywearing, crisp, elegant, refined. I would recommend for spring and summer. If you are an Escada fruity cocktail type of girl, please abstain...

cloyd42
cloyd42

This is what happens when a store runs out of GWP and the associate apologetically shovels a pound of samples into your bag. I am in silly high school love with this scent and I'm shocked because I haven't liked Pucci perfumes in the past. The primary note is magnolia brightened by citrus but I'm not detecting much wood. In any case this scent sparkles and is delightful. There's something very Carnaby Street about this stuff.

Sillage: 1-2 ft if used with a measured hand
Duration: 4 hours and counting
Fabulosity: Chrissie Shrimpton on a Vespa
Value to Price ratio: Very good

mamasgotguns
mamasgotguns

Smells exactly like Michael Kors. If it suits, you pick the cheaper buy.

I didn't like it. Not for me. The notes of Jasmine and rose are the irritating end. But many girls and men love these notes, just not me:)

OceanLovePotion
OceanLovePotion

I love this fragrance, though I think I would probably get bored of it quickly, so it is not something I would wear every day. However, I find the scent pleasant. I like the citrus scent mixed with the floral and wood scents. The notes all seem to be equally present in this, perhaps it is a bit less floral than woodsy/citrus. It stayed on for about 10 hours for me.

dovey
dovey

I like this perfume but haven't decided yet if I'm gonna buy it or not ....PERSONALITY it's a scent for an outgoing ,sweet girl who loves to party , has so many friends ,always chatting and laughing :) and agree the bottle is so 70's style .....FRAGRANCE it's sweet with a mixture of fruits and wood that I have never seen in any other perfume before..miss Pucci will stay in my mind untill the up coming summer ....it's a cheerful summer fragrance :)

Olefact
Olefact

An overbearing fragrance even when lightly applied. It's slighty powdery somewhat woody and equally floral/citric; however there's an excess of citrus here and it takes away from the spirit of the perfume which, going by the bottle, is flower child and funky earthy. Don't worry, you can still think of the trippy late sixties/early seventies style bottle as a presage: the combination of notes is as tacky as the bottle promises.

synthetique
synthetique

I'm actually pleasantly surprised by this one. In contrast to many of the reviews below, I find this to be a well done, sparkling magnolia perfume with excellent staying power and sillage. Magnolia, rose, and musk aren't exactly a novel combination, but this perfume's true notes and staying power put MISS PUCCI ahead of the hoards of watery fruity florals being released these days. No, it's not as complex or unique as some of the other great scents on the market, but if you're looking for simple magnolia done right, look no further than MISS PUCCI.

Tovah
Tovah

I had a sample of this, and I just did't like it. I can't win every time, of course, but I'm always tempted by Pucci's adorable bottles. I haven't yet found a Pucci scent that works for me. Miss Pucci smells "older" to me...I know that sounds odd, but I'm being very literal. All I can think of are the no-longer-used perfumes my mother gave me to play with when I was a little girl. They were scents she'd worn in the '60's and '70's so, because of this, certain fragrances will always smell to me like they've been in a closet for years. I do like many vintage fragrances, don't get me wrong, but there is a point when perfumes no longer retain their original aromas, and create a feeling of preservation in mothballs in an old attic. This smells that kind of musty on my skin.

edpjunkie
edpjunkie

The cedar and orange notes are pleasant.Definitely a nice frag for woody/citrus lovers.

Kazorwaman
Kazorwaman

Nothing special, quite shallow parfume; it does not smell unique :(

lovefull5
lovefull5

It's a special perfume, but unfortunately the smell didn't last more that two hours.

AveParfum
AveParfum

I enjoyed this perfume. The cedar is very prominent throughout, so it's a great choice for cedar & woods lovers. When I first sprayed it on, it actually reminded me of the Christmas season because it smelled like a freshly cut evergreen. I am not a fan of citrus scents, and this one has just a bit too much for me to buy it, but I still like it.

almond-papaya
almond-papaya

If you like your florals you will love this fragrance! I'm not big on florals but this is one of the better flowery perfumes I have come across.

Very White flower in my opinion. I was expecting something a little sweeter, this is just fresh and flowery.

Neutral here I think :/

antonpan
antonpan

The floral scent on a magnolia base that soon becomes fruity, but not in the attractive way (it's the style of F. Demachy to mix white flowers with orange blossoms, look for example at Miss Dior Cherie L'eau).

misslovely
misslovely

At first it smelled ok, but then it smelled quite sour on me. I think you should try it out before you purchase it, remember that perfumes smell different on different people.

andrevarx
andrevarx

The EDP has a citrus and floral aroma, quite unique, pleasant, charming and powerful, though devoid of sensuality. I think is perfect for office. Recommended.

Anna_gr
Anna_gr

On me it turned by seconds into the twin of "D&G Anthology L`Amoureaux 6" and stayed there - fresh cut grass.
I'm not impressed.

Emilio Pucci MISS PUCCI is a magnolia perfume, so let's set the record straight here. According to the manufacturer's card, the dominant notes are magnolia, rose, and musk, and that definitely coheres with my olfactory experience. This composition is a simple, clean, uncluttered presentation of magnolia which should be a welcome arrival for those troubled by the perhaps carcinogenic opening of Lanvin RUMEUR (which I finally decided to swap away, despite the beautiful bottle, because I just found the contents too scary to contemplate wearing).

MISS PUCCI would make a fine magnolia quasi-soliflore perfume to grace the wardrobe of any perfumista with a penchant for ... magnolia! Or anyone else who wants to take an olfactory stroll Down South through mountains of sweet magnolia...

missnol
missnol

I'm not really fond of this one, it smells like something my grandmother would wear and makes me feel old.

RedGarden
RedGarden

the opening is very very citries ,in some way like silver by pupa , then its become sweet flwoer , smell like doll skin and actully i think its the dry down is exactly like Pupie by ROCHAS

guest_Nancy
guest_Nancy

:o) Oh Pucci! i like the flacon design, and the notes are very attractive

lilinah
lilinah

Not a review, just a note, that agrums is French for citrus, usually orange, peel.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Emilio Pucci Miss Pucci fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Emilio Pucci Miss Pucci, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Pucci by Emilio Pucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Pucci by Emilio Pucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.