Designers » D E » Chypre Floral « Groups

Vivara Silver Edition Emilio Pucci for women

Vivara Silver Edition Emilio Pucci for women
dislike

Vivara Silver Edition Emilio Pucci for women Pictures

Vivara Silver edition is a new edition which was launched to celebrate 60 years since the first launch of Vivara (1947-2007). The design of the bottle remains the same, but the colorscheme is slightly changed.

The juice of Vivara is the same as previous edition. The noses are Fracois Demachy, Nathalie Gracia-Cetto, Marie-Aude Couture-Bluche. Vivara Silver Edition was launched in 2008. Vivara Silver Edition was created by Francois Demachy, Nathalie Gracia-Cetto and Marie-Aude Couture-Bluche.

Galbanum Bergamot Bitter Orange

Jasmine Orange Blossom Neroli

iris Patchouli Vetiver

Vivara Silver Edition Fragrance Reviews

snobuni77
snobuni77

My sister in law had a bottle of this on her dresser so when I went over there today I sprayed it on my forearm to test it out.
At first I got this sour note (it may have been the BITTER orange??)that wasn't very appealing but as it dried down it started to smell delightful :) I still smell it actually & it has been quite a while.....at least 7 hours.
The patchouli isn't a strong one & it definitely isn't offensive.It does however add depth to this perfumes wonderful silage though.

The White florals stand out quite a bit throughout it existence & I have to honestly say the whole concoction has quite won me over.I am really impressed because I have read so many iffy reviews on other perfume's from this line
"but" I have always been a daring one & dared to spray a full, beautiful,healthy spray of this on my arm & I'm very thankful I did :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Emilio Pucci Vivara Silver Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Emilio Pucci Vivara Silver Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vivara Silver Edition by Emilio Pucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vivara Silver Edition by Emilio Pucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Emilio Pucci Vivara (2007) Lancome Miracle Forever Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Emilio Pucci Vivara Black Edition Betsey Johnson Betsey Johnson Nina Ricci Nina John Galliano John Galliano Emilio Pucci Sabbia 167 Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer Fragrance 2009 Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Cherry Fantasy Emilio Pucci Acqua 330 Lacoste Dream of Pink Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Halo Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss Givenchy Play For Her Intense Cacharel Scarlett Lacoste Touch of Pink Hugo Boss Boss Orange Givenchy Play For Her Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche