Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Beautiful Love Estée Lauder for women

Beautiful Love Estée Lauder for women
dislike

tuberose
Beautiful Love Estée Lauder for women Pictures Beautiful Love Estée Lauder for women Pictures

Beautiful Love continues the beauty theme wanting to mark your happiest moment – your wedding. Beautiful Love is pretty and shiny, in a very suitable intensive pink color. Floral – fruity start in which the flowers (white freesia and magnolia) are mixed with juicy mango, exceeds into a complicated floral heart, dominated by Tiara notes, gardenia, rose and tuberose (along with jasmine, osmanthus, cyclamen and black violet). The base is formed of some rear wood (cashmere, sandal, patchouli, vetiver), white moss and iris. The perfume was launched in 2006.

Freesia Magnolia Pink Pepper Ivy Mango Marigold

Carnation Tuberose Black Violet Osmanthus Jasmine Tahitian Tiare Flower Rose

Orris Root Oakmoss Sandalwood Tonka Bean Patchouli Cashmere Wood Vetiver Heliotrope

Beautiful Love Fragrance Reviews

briones
briones

I used to love it. I tried days ago...awful reformulation .

PinkRainbow
PinkRainbow

INCREDIBLY intense! The original "Beautiful" multiplied times ten. Great blending of notes. A true original.

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

A successful and worthy flanker to the original Beautiful. Just like that one this is an all floral fragrance. If you don't like flowers you can forget about it. This is a delicious sweet floral perfume for women who appreciate flowers. Can you imagine living on a planet devoid of flowers? So this fragrance starts off smelling floral right away. Magnolia! Yes! My favorite flower opens the show. There is a sweet mango as well. The scent is sweet but not cloying. The other flowers include: violet, tuberose, carnation, rose, jasmine Tiare and heliotrope. For whatever reason these flowers are a winning combination. Smells so good when put together. My 3 favorite flowers are in this perfume: magnolia, rose and Tiare. The result is luxurious lush and decadent but being a modern take on the first one less intense and more subtle. In fact I find myself reapplying and dousing myself with it many times throughout the day because I want to keep smelling this scent which is soft and barely detectable and has a short life. I do love it very much. It's a spring time floral fragrance for women who want to smell good. The dry down is also as good as the other moments in this perfume. It smells of vanilla (Tonka bean is vanilla) and of heliotrope as well as oak moss. However this does not wear like a traditional chypre. It's not woodsy enough. It's flowers for days. Love my flowers. Love my Estee Lauder Beautiful Love.

Mariam alqubaise
Mariam alqubaise

I am crazy about this perfume
I put it on my hand when i drink coffee
So i can smell it very clear and live in my world peacfully
My father bought it for me in 1997 then i kept buying it until now..
*2006.. wrong year

unlitcigar
unlitcigar

This is a very simple fragrance. It is soapy, woody and floral. If you are overwhelmed with huge florals like Poeme, White Shoulders etc, you can try this. Its a softer, woodier and warmer take on the original Estee Lauder Beautiful, but of course a few unique & beautiful notes are lacking compared to the original, but that is part of the compromise. This one is not that much headache inducing after a very few minutes of wearing. Very long lasting, as I had sprayed both my wrists 8 hours ago and it is still present but has dried to a woody base. If you prefer a slightly younger version of an oldie goldie scent, this one is it.

Miss_Vanity
Miss_Vanity

It's a very likeable fragrance, very easy to wear by most women. I can totally see why it was marketed as a fragrance for your wedding day, it's very clean, pure and loveable and it awakens your inner sweetness.
This fragrance worked well for me, I enjoyed wearing it especially during spring and early fall, but I didn't find anything very special about it. I didn't try to purchase it again.

sail0rmars
sail0rmars

It was my signature when I was at college, so beautiful!! The name fits perfectly the scent. Ah, and it's also very unique. Everybody recognised me by this scent!

emmarion
emmarion

Soapy white flowers. It's a pleasant smell, but there's nothing particularly unique or must-have about it. It also has a tendency to give me a bit of a headache. The sillage is good though, and the scent is clean and wearable.

gryx
gryx

@Adrian_jacobs 1984

What are you talking about? Too much alkohol, or...? :P

Ladymom59
Ladymom59

My sister present from her heart. I love this fragrance because the softness and the versatility on me, I can wear it during the day and at night. Very feminine and delicious. I love it!

Pentecostal Smell Good
Pentecostal Smell Good

In Texas we have a tree called a mimosa tree and it has flower blooms all over it and it smells incredibly good. So yesterday I finally got to smell Love and I am shocked to find that there isn't a mimosa note in this. Either way, this is the youngest smell from the Beautiful flankers. Modern Muse is still a better scent for younger ladies though. Love is almost on the verge of smelling generic. (meaning that there is other perfumes that smell just like it)

Domenica23
Domenica23

I love this one, never really owned it, but gave it away as a present after a duty free buy. So sweet, so special, and the word says it all: beautiful.

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

An uplifting floral. There is a chemical tinge to Beautiful Love that smells slightly like aldehyde though there is none. I think this is because there are so many notes--not to mention base notes. (There are 8 base notes alone. Patchouli, sandalwood, oak moss, &c.)

I prefer not to think of it as a fruitchouli because it is a high-quality perfume--even if you can smell the patchouli amongst all the other notes. (Yes, I am anti-patchouli. I can't help it. It's the bane of my nose and skin.)

The tuberose is beautiful but doesn't really get to shine amongst all of the notes. I'd recommend deep tuberose aficiandos seek out Lauder's Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia instead. Both scents are beautiful, almost virginal (just chaste, unsexual) and smell like a real garden. My wife just said, "Smells like my grandmother! And holy crap is that strong." lol

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

Today, I fell in love with this fragrance, but it wasn't love at first sight, nor hot and sweaty passion, but more like falling in love with my "nice guy" best friend, who's always been there....

This perfume was a gift from my ex. He was always pushing me to wear big 80s florals - his favorites being red door and beautiful. I'm a fan of big florals, but I just didn't like this one. I wore it for him, every now and then, but it was sharp and loud, like wearing bug spray to me. After we broke up, I put this in a box along with all the other gifts he gave me and forgot about it.

I discovered it again today and put it on. Wow, I am completely in love. Maybe it's the weather, maybe my skin chemistry changed, who knows, but now it's absolutely gorgeous and creamy and beautiful on me.

When he gave it to me, I used to wear Fracas and Carnal Flower all the time. Comparing these white florals to wedding dresses, I would say that wearing Fracas is like wearing a vintage 1930s silk "siren" dress, the kind with a fitted waist and body hugging draping. Wearing Carnal Flower is like wearing an artsy edgy wedding dress, like a Gaultier design. Wearing Beautiful Love is like wearing a Vera Wang. Simple, feminine, timeless, youthful, and elegant. It's the dress that everyone would love and remember well into your 25th anniversary. The "nice" classic dress that you originally tried on but overlooked. Now you see that it highlights your best features.

I love this scent and I'm happy it waited for me!!

CLisaK
CLisaK

Finally, a perfume that my husband and I can both agree on! I usually pick something he can't stand, but this is working nicely.

Spangle
Spangle

I don't usually like floral scents but this has a big kick of something really clean, citrusy and fesh that makes me keep sniffing it! This is my second favourite Estee Lauder fragrange after SENSUOUS - which is lush!

djvjuice
djvjuice

Duitable for those wholike flowery strong scent, didnt really like it that i sold it off to a friednt.gave me a headache at the end of the day

witch_mum
witch_mum

This works far better on my skin than the mother scent, which doesn't give my anything from its 'beautiful' roses only some wizened buds.
I like it because the tuberose isn't too strong in it (could cause headache)and my favorite patchouli gets also a role in the orchester.
Sillage is good, longevity appr. 5 hours (could be better)

fnolavender
fnolavender

it's my mom best perfume

mystica
mystica

Strictly feminine, classical, elegant and somehow mature could be the words to describe EL's Beautiful Love.

This is a sharp, sweet, a very very flowery fragrance centered around tuberose, jasmine and other white flowers. Indeed it's a whole bouquet of flowers with a slight spicy edge to it.

Beautiful Love could be a tropical version of classic Beautiful; but tropical not in a coconuty-salty way. Rather I mean the warm, creamy, tuberose effect.

I think this fragrance is ideal for spring time and summer. But it's better be applied with a lighthand; otherwise it's capable of inducing a terrible headache.

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

Very, very light tuberose and very weak jasmine are the top notes on my skin.

The lasting power is very fleeting, it is gone in around 20 minutes on my skin. The sillage is very faint as well.

I wasn't a big fan of the original Beautiful, but, I like it better than this one.

Overall, it's just okay, but, the fleeting lasting power doesn't make it one that I will repurchase.

missymary
missymary

A year ago I bought this by mistake, meaning to get Beautiful. I've used hardly any, because it's so weak and fleeting. I keep trying it and giving up, it lasts about 10 minutes tops (EDP) with a light tuberose scent that Kim Kardashian, not a power perfume by any means, would knock spots off. It's not that its a close perfume, that would be acceptable, but Beautiful Love just vanishes, like raindrops in sand.

I can't understand what Lauder was thinking, unless they were chasing that modern will o the wisp of "The Lite Version". I feel ripped off, because it's a waste of space.

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

Best of the 80s here but in a modern fragrance. A mix of the orignial Beautiful with some more of the 80s - Tuberose reminiscent of Giorgio Beverley Hills mixed with some greens, and coconutty peach gardenia (gardenia is coconut to me) syrupy but classy, sweet and slightly sour. Earthy patchouli and pepper gives it just that edge to kill the sweetness. Why was this discontinued. Hoarding my last third of a 30ml bottle now afraid to use it!

Gazelle Ladani
Gazelle Ladani

my tinnager ages perfume ;)14 yrs old til 17:)
brought first love with a beautiful angly soul of it!

thinknice
thinknice

I recived this as a gift. I didn't like it. This is a VERY FLORAL scent which are not my favorite apparently. I do like tuberose but it is just way too strong of a note in this bottle. Made my tummy sick, to put it nicely. I have it away.

I picture a young 20 something rich girl wear this on her casual summer days at the beach.

lafantasy
lafantasy

this is one of my favorite perfumes..there is none like it..it reminds me of my grandma,my mother and all my aunts..this might as well be a family heirloom..because all my family gatherings are intertwined with this scent..very rich..lasts really long..and really befits to be called beautiful..

ION
ION

There is an apparent naivety in this perfume I find very charming indeed! It manages to smell more like a flower and less like a composition, it is spontaneous and fresh!
I can see it working great in the summer and spring, it's more like a floral "Kenzo Homme" but not as ingenious.
Its prominent sharpness and irony can safely be interpreted as "youth in a bottle".
Try it!

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

A very traditional ladies floral perfume. Not quite
as pretty as the original Beautiful but still a really nice perfume. Not for kids, it's more like
what perfume used to be years ago. If you want a fruity-floral then this isn't for you.
I think this would be a nice Mother's day gift or for someone who likes a classic perfume.

StarMagix
StarMagix

Another one of my favorite Estee Lauder scents. I am not sure if the Beautiful Love has been around long enough to be considered a classic yet, but to me it is. I love the floral notes that continue to rise to the surface even hours after first applying. This perfume last forever on me, even through the night. I enjoy that in any great perfume. I hope this scent remains in the E.L. Beautiful series and I hope they do not change the ingredients down the road.

Breath fashion
Breath fashion

ALL I have to say about this perfume is that is very very strong and floral

Yah-el
Yah-el

Imagine the soft scent of flowers dancing on air during a gentle spring rain. Love it, love it, love it! One of my favorites. Also, I sprayed it inside my bra cups two days ago, and it's still going lovely. (However, if you don't like florals, you won't like this one I suppose.)

Cereza
Cereza

It opened with lovely green flowers, I think it's freesia which dominates to me at the opening. I do feel the sweetness of gardenia and mango. For me, as I do love floral's very much and tuberose is one of my most loved notes, I must say I really like this.
The flowers work perfectly together and reminds me of very beautiful garden, filled with bunch of amazing flowers. I think it's really feminine, romantic and girly, because of the fruits which can be found here, but all in all this is a pleasure to my nose and my skin. This was a lovely surprise from another member who put this in our sample swap.
What I love the most is that at the heart phase the earthy violet appears, so it makes everything even more perfect as I love violet.

Ahh, I can't even judge this. Gimme tuberose and/or violet and I'm hooked for life.

Lovely surprise this is.

La Flamme
La Flamme

I like this perfume but I wear it very sparingly. There's something cloying about it that gives me a wicked headache if I apply too much. I wonder if it could be the Gardenia.

templeofvenus
templeofvenus

I do like this perfume, I have used half the bottle however some days I am just not sure about it?!?!?! it lingers on your clothes for days, if you put a coat in the wardrobe and take it out a week later beautiful love is still there! its a perfume I wear depending on my mood, a warm floral that is a modern twit on the classic beautiful.

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

This is a POW in your face floral. I gave my bottle away to my girlfriend. I just get a headache when I wear strong florals such as this. I do think that if you can pull it off, it is a great summer scent. If you like this, try Summer Hill by Crabtree and Eyveln or White Diamonds Brilliant, or Elizabeth Arden's Splendor.

Lady Love
Lady Love

I can feel Beautiful-love warm creamy side and i love it!

Is soft, powerful, with good powerlasting. I like the way beautiful-love works the violet, mango and tuberose combination.

The Patchouli, sandalwood and vetiver notes are usually very strong, but don't worry cuz beautiful-love makes the flowers reign from the beginning until the end of the scent.

Beautiful-love is much less aggressive than her opulent mother Beautiful. this two fragrance have almost nothing in common..

I absolutely love this perfume!it's my favorite floral fragrance at the moment.though if you don't like pure,intoxicating white flowers,this can become too strong for you.
going to the notes,I can't say which flower I smell the most,but I'm sure there are also something fresh like peach or cucumber here(it can be ivy).
I let it remain,when it becomes even more floral.I distinguish tuberose,that's why it reminds me velvet Tuberose by B&B works and I'm surprised by the common notes!magnolia,freesia,tuberose,cashmere wood,jasmine.but velvet tuberose is juicier,though beautiful love is more long lasting.what I don't like is osmanthus.there's also something aquatic,something like neroli,though it's very faint.
it's very romantic,perfect for the wedding and perfect for sprng.the silage is very good.whenever I'm wearing it everybody around me can feel it and people rarely don't like it.

lemonlavendergirl
lemonlavendergirl

i wore this out!! it was my favorite.i wore it alot 2 years ago in the winter.

snobuni77
snobuni77

I have always loved Beautiful & so I had to try this as soon as it came out.It is such a gorgeous scent & I actually think I like it even more then the original.It is very feminine & I love how they added the fruity sweetness in with this gorgeous floral.I have always wanted this but for some reason I have yet to buy it???It is definitely next on my list though.I am getting tired of dousing myself with it every time I hit a department store...I need to have my own so I can actually test other scents when I go shopping for once "LOL"

It is very difficult to compare the original Beautiful to Beautiful Love because they are both so different. Beautiful Love is more of a fruity floral whereas the original is strictly floral.

The sales assistant told me that this fragrance is the younger alternative to the original, which I'd have to agree with. This fragrance is surprisingly pretty and nicely balanced. It may be a little overpowering initially with its fruity notes, but the drydown is absolutely exquisite. It becomes a soft and feminine blend of tuberose, jasmine and rose. The tuberose gives this fragrance that tropical and coconutty like scent.

This fragrance actually makes me feel quite happy when I wear it. It's not like anything that I usually wear; it's not overpowering, sexy or daring. Instead it's more of a sweet and romantic type of scent. It could quite possibly be the signature fragrance for falling in love.

The lasting power is fantastic and unlike most florals, this scent won't leave you smelling musty at the end of the day.

Trinity
Trinity

My boss gave this to me as a Christmas present about a year ago. I like Estee Lauder perfumes, but this one does not work on me. No matter how much or how little I spray on, it is still quite overpowering…! There is something sharp and annoying. It is like a loud noise you cannot escape from…(like road work outside your office)…

Although, I like the original Beautiful fragrance, this one is not for me to wear…!
Now I use it as a air freshener ….and for this, it works quite well….:-)

Taliera
Taliera

It's beautiful but obnoxious - it hangs around for hours and hours, intruding into everything you do. It smells like a bouquet of flowers, and reminiscent of the late 80s/early 90s in my opinion. After having it on my skin for so long I realized I liked it - a lot. Very floral and romantic.

rieuse
rieuse

It's a very nice fragrance though I prefer Estee over Beautiful. There's some note which might be a little bit too much though many people find this perfume pleasant.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

This is very pretty. I'm usually not a fan of florals, but I do like this one. The gardenia really comes through for me, as well as the mango which mellows out and lets the florals take lead.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Estée Lauder Beautiful Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Estée Lauder Beautiful Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Beautiful Love by Estée Lauder. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Beautiful Love by Estée Lauder represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.